INSIDE LOOK - Taylormade R11 Head

GolfSpy_X

Wow!! Is he a long drive champion?? I saw a local guy that is in the Remax thing explode a Bang head like that one night on the range. He said it was a normal thing after so many hits no matter the brand.

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

that was mine. I'm a 9 cap and don't bounce too many off the top anymore. I do hit it long according to my friends. Club head speed between 104 and 116mph. It was set standard, 10.5* with the stiff shaft and the sole plate closed. I am totally bummed after being so jacked up to get it. I never pay full pop to get the latest anything but did with this, but should be happy I bought it locally instead of the hassle of online. It made a wicked noise when it let go as well. Pryed it open as much as possible without ripping it right open. Don't want to risk them not replacing it.MyGolfSpy now has all the pics I took and the story as to what is inside, if they wish to post em...

Archived