Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Garmin R10 Possibilities??

14 minutes ago, AnthonyS said:

Hello, friends. I'm looking to use a Garmin R10 outdoors. My setup would include the R10, iPad Air 5th generation and my backyard mat and net. Would I need anything else? Any advice here? I not only want to see performance stats but utilize the R10's ability to provide simulated course play.  Thanks in advance. Anthony

The only other thing I can think of is you will potentially need something to raise the r10 to be the same level as the mat. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

2 hours ago, AnthonyS said:

Hello, friends. I'm looking to use a Garmin R10 outdoors. My setup would include the R10, iPad Air 5th generation and my backyard mat and net. Would I need anything else? Any advice here? I not only want to see performance stats but utilize the R10's ability to provide simulated course play.  Thanks in advance. Anthony

Yeah shouldn't need too much more. 

The one I used tried and tested was pretty much setup and go. 

If possible I would recommend marking the spot where it is working best so you can repeat the functionality time and time again vs having to fuss around finding the spot each time where it works best.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

The R10 can now pick up the RCT balls. If you can’t source those, use a reflective dot placed on the ball (amazon purchase).

A stand should be used if you use an artificial mat. My stand was 3d printed (ebay purchase) and accommodates the Ryobi laser cube (Home Depot purchase). Seems the battery life on the cube is average (3 hearing aid batteries) and replacement is frequent.

Remember to re- calibrate the R10 before each use. 
enjoy. 

Golfweasel