The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

@GolfSpy_SHARK. Great photos! Looks like all had fun!

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

57 minutes ago, GolfSpy_SHARK said:

Good morning all, been some time since being on, life’s really happened the past few months and golf has really taken a back burner unfortunately, think I only have 4 rounds this year….but hopefully that will be turning around as work keeps rolling.

just got back from vacation in North Carolina. Left last night during some heavy rains (supposed to head out this morning but decided to get a full day in back home since we weren’t doing anything in the rain). Glad to be home ready to hopefully get a club in my Hanson the upcoming week or two and get back into the forum 

Vacation, don’t mind the photo dump!

IMG_4212.jpeg

IMG_4218.jpeg

IMG_4219.jpeg

IMG_4223.jpeg

IMG_4225.jpeg

IMG_4228.jpeg

IMG_4233.jpeg

IMG_4236.jpeg

IMG_4241.jpeg

IMG_4247.jpeg

IMG_4248.jpeg

IMG_4251.jpeg

IMG_4261.jpeg

IMG_4268.jpeg

IMG_4266.jpeg

Looks like an awesome family vacation!

TSR1, 9*, TPT Nitro 17 Lo

TSR1, 15*, TPT Power Range Fairway 17 Lo 

TSR2, Hybrid, 18*, TPT Power Range Hybrid 17 Lo 

T-200, (2023), 5-PW,  SteelFiber, i95cw, S 

Vokey Design - 50 & 54, SteelFiber i95cw S, and Vokey S10 - 46 & 58, SteelFiber i95cw S

Odyssey JAILBIRD 380 Limited Edition

ELIXR (2022), MaxFli Tour S (2024)

13 hours ago, buckpillar said:

That is beautiful, great job by the wife. That painting is better than any Bob Ross ever painted!

Thank you for your very kind words. It is appreciated and I have let her know.

13 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

@Cfhandyman, tell your wife that picture is fantastic!

Thank you very much for the kind words and I have let her know. 

12 hours ago, Rob Person said:

Tell her amazing job!

Thank you Rob. It is appreciated.  It will only cost me a dinner out. 

12 hours ago, Byrnzee said:

@Cfhandyman beautiful work from your wife! My grandma used to do similar style watercolor paintings and this reminds me of them.

Thank you for the very kind words. She appreciates it. 

12 hours ago, Erin B said:

Fantastic job by the spousal unit sir!!!

Thank you very much for the kind words.  I have let her know. 

11 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

@Cfhandyman tell your wife she did an amazing job on that painting! 

Thank you for the very kind words. She appreciates the feedback.

@Indy_Oz thank you for the very kind words. She will appreciate it.

Edited by Cfhandyman

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2 plus, LA golf DJ shaft, 55S

3 wood - TM Stealth plus, Mitsubishi Kai’li. Blue, 5 wood - TM Stealth plus,  Hzrdus red, 3 hybrid Mizuno CLK, Fuji pro

Irons (5-PW) - Mizuno 921 HMP, Accra IS 80

Wedges, TM MG4 SB 48*/09*, HB 54*/13*, TW 60*/11*, Accra ICWT 95 M4

Putter: L.A.B. DF3, TPT shaft, pistol grip

Bag: Vessel Cobra tour stand bag

Balls: Titleist ProV1x, Callaway Chrome soft X LS, Bridgestone Tour B XS or Srixon Z star Diamond

Tech: Arccos, Bushnell Pro XE rangefinder image.jpeg.6421bf4c3e32ba5a27f4fe57d0571222.jpeg

3 hours ago, EnderinAZ said:

Good morning spies! D-Backs won last night with a walk off in the bottom of the ninth. That was fun. We stayed to the end of the game...mistake. The light rail was full of celebratory partakers of the monster cans of beer at the ball park and homeless getting out of the heat. It was still 104 or 105 at 9:30 last night. Not a good combination. 

Holy crap the greens were horrible at Coyote Run yesterday. They hole plugged them on Monday and Tuesday. And because of the excessive heat they must let them grow a bit to heal the holes correctly. So we had sandy, long furry grass with canyons and ridges from the hole plugging. I am not a great putter. I freely admit that. But, I am not THAT bad. I couldn't get a ball to hold the line or make it to the hole to save my life. 

Other than that I played okay. Played as a twosome and we blew around the course in 2 hours 35 minutes.  

I'm starting to become a D-Back fan.  Now I'll have to start rooting for them over Boston and the Rangers.  Never lived in either city and have absolutely no idea why I like and root for them 😆. I get many free ticket offers through Vet-Tix for D-Back games but have yet to make the trek from Surprise.  Maybe we can meet up for a game sometime?  It would have to be one of the 1300 hour starts though.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Official Review)

7 hours ago, Preeway said:

Good morning everyone. Up early and couldn’t resist one last steak and eggs breakfast with the leftover steak from earlier this week. Diced up some potatoes and made a skillet like meal out of it with a couple eggs and some toast. Pretty sure I don’t need to eat until dinner now, lol.  
@ILMgolfnut I hope your last day goes well and may your last round be your best. Your exploits have me craving my own Scotland experience soon. 
@buckpillarLove the look of the new putter. Was it a contest win or are they aiming to bring you on as an influencer? I know @Rob Person does stuff with Lombardi and loves their product. 
Not much on the docket for me today. Gonna get in 9 holes to match up the nine I shot at league on Wednesday for another VCT score. Gotta up my game a little now that I got promoted to Tier I. Hope everyone has a great day ahead!

@Preeway I became an affiliate with Lombardigolf through my new start up small business Putso Golf, Promoting their line of putters with a discount link.

This putter is butter than my Scotty without question.

Jeff "PUTSO" Pillar

buckpillar@gmail.com

5 hours ago, William P said:

Good Saturday morning Spies!

Not much on the personal agenda today, however, the mistress of economic distribution has booked my chauffer skills for the day as she embarks on a monumental tour of fabric shops... Somehow "that's going to leave a mark" just doesn't describe it... 🥴 

@skraeling Be careful out in the heat and don't overdo it. Stay well hydrated and take plenty of breaks to cool down.

@ILMgolfnut Hope you play your best round today and safe travels on your return trip.

@Cfhandyman Your wife continues to impress! Please let her know her work is beautiful!

@Byrnzee Happy birthday to your wife and hope you both have a good time tonight.

@buckpillar Nice surprise! Hope you enjoy the new flatstick.

Everyone have a great day and stay safe out there in this heat.

Going to put it through the ringer and see what happens.

Jeff "PUTSO" Pillar

buckpillar@gmail.com

10 minutes ago, ILMgolfnut said:

Good morning Spies! At the Inverness Airport waiting to start the trek home. Already adventures this morning. None of my credit cards worked at the petrol station at 4:45 so the rental car isn't quite full. Took an hour to get through baggage check and security, they dint have enough people at either on a Sunday morning. But I'm here, all luggage checked so I don't have to haul it through Heathrow, and in about 21 hours I'll be home.

Safe travels.

TSR1, 9*, TPT Nitro 17 Lo

TSR1, 15*, TPT Power Range Fairway 17 Lo 

TSR2, Hybrid, 18*, TPT Power Range Hybrid 17 Lo 

T-200, (2023), 5-PW,  SteelFiber, i95cw, S 

Vokey Design - 50 & 54, SteelFiber i95cw S, and Vokey S10 - 46 & 58, SteelFiber i95cw S

Odyssey JAILBIRD 380 Limited Edition

ELIXR (2022), MaxFli Tour S (2024)