Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

1 hour ago, rkj427 said:

Good morning Spies, working from home today, as all I need to complete is computer related work, cre4ate reports and then submit them into a customer system that is online. Hoping that I can have a tv on in the background later when the PGA is on.

Made a tee-time for Sunday so looking forward to being able to get first full round in here in Michigan. SWMBO will go along, as her recovery process from her surgery is progressing without any real issues. She will ride along.

Have a great day, make it the best one possible.

Glad she's feeling better and can ride along!

B

1 hour ago, rkj427 said:

Good morning Spies, working from home today, as all I need to complete is computer related work, cre4ate reports and then submit them into a customer system that is online. Hoping that I can have a tv on in the background later when the PGA is on.

Made a tee-time for Sunday so looking forward to being able to get first full round in here in Michigan. SWMBO will go along, as her recovery process from her surgery is progressing without any real issues. She will ride along.

Have a great day, make it the best one possible.

Glad she's feeling better and can ride along!

B

3 hours ago, Rickp said:

GM & Happy Friday!  Coffee & strawberries and have a 7:00 am Tee Time with the Bacon Boyz.  Not thrilled with this Exec only 1 par 4 and usually mediocre greens but maybe it’ll surprise me.

More HIO chances!!!  😃

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

2 minutes ago, ejgaudette said:

Good morning everyone, it is a lovely Friday here before maybe some rain tomorrow. Late start on the forum as the wife and I went out for some chai tea this morning. Hoping to get a round in the afternoon and with the Edel irons in I going no head covers to get that test under way. I hope everyone has a great day and weekend.

Cannot wait to see how the Edel's perform for you, EJ! All this equipment rolling in for testing has me excited to get my Cobra's in hand!

Driver: :titleist-small: TSi3 9* Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X

Fairways: :cobra-small: Aerojet Max 3W & 7W MCA Kai'Li White 60 Stiff

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :cobra-small: Snakebite Black 52/56/60 Hi-Rev 2.0 Black Stiff

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour X :titleist-small: ProV1x

#LeftyGang

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

Unofficial FootJoy Hyperflex BOA 2023 Review

Unofficial Flightscope Mevo Review

4 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

Top of the pot spies ☕.  Trying to formulate the days plan after taking Jennie to the eye doc (she hates driving after dilation).  Do I play 18?  Go to the gym? Just do a range session? Go over to my instructors facility to use the LM and check face to path progress?  Some combination of these? And those of you heading into work think this retirement gig is easy-peasy 😜.  Have a great Friday everyone.

Pick one and live with it Bill.  😂

Glad you have found a swing that helps with the back pain, but so... I'm glad you found a swing that helps with your push to he right.  Should save some strokes!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

1 hour ago, BKervin said:

Good morning Spies - up earlier today.  Granddaughter and Son-in-law here.  Had to Son-in-law fed before he left for his friends house.  Mickey Mouse pancakes, sausage and blueberries.  Whip cream and sprinkles on the granddaughters pancakes!  Love spoiling her - she lives in the Rochester area 2 1/2 hours away.  I get her all weekend as her mom is working the PGA.  Might need a little extra coffee to keep up with her extremely high energy!

No golf just playing with a 5 year old!  Have a great Friday.

The Mickey Mouse pancakes, sausage and blueberry pancakes sounds REALLY good- I'm trusting you made enough for EVERYONE????🤣😅😂

ALL :callaway-small:

Paradym 10.5*(11.5*) (Hzrdus Gen 4 Silver 60/KBS TD)

Apex UW 17* (Tensei AV Blue 75)

Apex Pro 21 Hybrid 20*/23* (KBS Hybrid)

Paradym 6-PW (Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 Tour 105X)

Jaws Raw Face Chrome 48* (Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 Tour 105X)

Jaws Raw Chrome Full Toe 54*/ 58* (Nippon Pro Modus 115 Wedge)

Jaws Full Toe Black Wedge 64* (DG Tour Issue Spinner 115)

WHOG #5

Chrome Soft X 

GM Y'all !!!!! Apparently we're having breakfast at @BKervins house this morning🤣. Hope y'all have an awesome day. Went to the range last night and worked on a few of the issues with my swing. I'm hoping I got them worked out for good this time(til the next time anyways). We've got an Armed Forces Day Scramble tomorrow- and it'd be really nice to be an actual contributor to our team. Nothing but F&Gs to those goin out, and rest assured- the rest of us got this. Ain't nothing we can't handle🙃

ALL :callaway-small:

Paradym 10.5*(11.5*) (Hzrdus Gen 4 Silver 60/KBS TD)

Apex UW 17* (Tensei AV Blue 75)

Apex Pro 21 Hybrid 20*/23* (KBS Hybrid)

Paradym 6-PW (Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 Tour 105X)

Jaws Raw Face Chrome 48* (Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 Tour 105X)

Jaws Raw Chrome Full Toe 54*/ 58* (Nippon Pro Modus 115 Wedge)

Jaws Full Toe Black Wedge 64* (DG Tour Issue Spinner 115)

WHOG #5

Chrome Soft X