The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

Good Sunday morning all!

Plenty of goings on yeterday and know all the memories made will be cherished for years to come. 

Beautiful weather is the order of the day, although a bit windy, and nothing on the agenda. Hopefully SWMBO will allow it to stay that way... I know there is more on the list but I do believe the important items have been taken care of.

Hope everyone has a great day!

TSR1, 9*, TPT Nitro 17 Lo

TSR1, 15*, TPT Power Range Fairway 17 Lo 

TSR2, Hybrid, 18*, TPT Power Range Hybrid 17 Lo 

T-200, (2023), 5-PW,  SteelFiber, i95cw, S 

Vokey Design - 50 & 54, SteelFiber i95cw S, and Vokey S10 - 46 & 58, SteelFiber i95cw S

Odyssey JAILBIRD 380 Limited Edition

ELIXR (2022), MaxFli Tour S (2024)

Great Sunday morning here in Dallas. 
Company asked me to come out here for two weeks so one week left.

I had a Homer Simpson moment, Should have bought my clubs, so essentially when I get back to Arizona I would not have hit a golf ball for over two weeks. 
Just so I’m clear, you swing the bat and hit the puck, right? 

Titleist TRS Driver, Titleist TSR 3 Wood, Titleist TRS 2 Hybrid, Titleist T300 irons, Vokey SM9 wedges 56 - 60, Scotty Cameron putter. 

1 hour ago, sirchunksalot said:

Thank you Derek! I wouldn't say I have the greatest amount of motivation either, I've only had the smoker two months and just now got it up and running. I need to organize the carport a little better since it's become a catch all for junk and outdoor equipment. 

I will say, I do love grilling and smoking. I got my first smoker as a five year anniversary gift at work and have loved it ever since. It was just a cheap electric one, but it did a wonderful job infusing meats with that smoky goodness. I am planning on doing my first smoke in a couple of weeks and doing meatloaf. I got the recipe online and it's a Jack Daniels infused one with pepper jack cheese stuffed in the middle. 

https://4sonrus.com/all-jackd-up-stuffed-smoked-meatloaf/

I bought my first Bradley at an auction and have used it a bunch of times for big events , daily stuff , I make smoked pulled pork for friends , family and special events- was a Journeyman Meatcutter before I became a store manager and it’s still in my blood , make my own sausage , ground beef and cut my own steaks , so strong on the smoker it’s great fun ! 

Ping driver 

ping fairway

tour edge irons 

Cleveland wedges

Scotty mallet