Jump to content
Testers Wanted! Shot Scope V5 ×

The Good Morning Thread


GolfSpy_APH

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, berkeleybob said:

@Erin B What a wonderful moment for your daughter.

@MattWillGolf That’s a special task. Not sure if it’s yesterday or today, but I hope it’s gone well for all.

@sirchunksalot Thanks much! Glad you enjoy them. 🙂 

Thank you sir!

I could play golf every day and learn something new each round. 

Callaway Paradym TD 9* Driver w/5 Dot Newton tipped shaft

TaylorMade 11.5* Mini Driver w/stiff stock shaft

Ping 425 Max 3 wood w/Stiff Steadfast Jupiter 1 shaft

Titleist PT 17 Medal Wood w/steel shaft

New Level 4-PW 902PD Irons w/6.5 ProjectX IO shafts

PXG 311 Gen 3 52 & 56 Wedges w/ Xstiff KBS TourLite shafts

Ping Anser Putter

Callaway Chrome Tour X

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Woodrow72 said:

I bought my first Bradley at an auction and have used it a bunch of times for big events , daily stuff , I make smoked pulled pork for friends , family and special events- was a Journeyman Meatcutter before I became a store manager and it’s still in my blood , make my own sausage , ground beef and cut my own steaks , so strong on the smoker it’s great fun ! 

You can't beat smoked pulled pork, we made it in the crock pot early in our marriage and it was good but was missing that good smoky flavor. I bet it's helpful to be able to cut your own meat, I tried it a couple of times with venison and not knowing what I was doing made it a challenge.

@fixyurdivot I do in fact still have your address and might need to look into shipping with dry ice for the sampler platter 

@IndyBonzo, hello my friend! I hope you have a safe trip and enjoy some time on the course. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good morning MGS Nation!

The chili turned out awesome and with the cornbread and a few beers has me feeling better than yesterday. 
I just got an email from titleist, they have a new ball fitting option where you can schedule a ball fitting with an actual person online at Titleist.

Give a look, it’s very interesting. 
Have a great Sunday MGS Nation!Hittem Straight.

 https://www.titleist.com/fitting/golf-ball-fitting?&sc_src=email_4697115&sc_lid=473611725&sc_uid=mQLVkskXuI&sc_llid=64772&utm_source=Emarsys&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=MKT-Brand-Newsflash-202402224&sc_customer=7203417#golfballconsultation

Jeff "PUTSO" Pillar

[email protected]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Jim Shaw said:

When it is wet and windy out, and you need to practice your putting!! @cnosili am trying to get more “over” the ball a la Jack Nicklaus in his prime. 
why do none of the current elite golfers putt like Jack, the GOAT and arguably the best putter ever. 
interesting eh? 

Warm, cold, wet, dry, windy, calm, or any combination that is what I have been doing for the past month and will continue to do for the next month.   Lots of reading and lots of stroke and aim practice 🙂 

Why should they putt like Jack?   what makes jack arguably the best putter ever?  Number of majors?  Why not Loren Roberts, Crenshaw, Seve, Watson, Woods, Bobby Jones, etc.?   Maybe his putting was average but he was better at other aspects (re Scheffler). Jack was left eye dominant which probably impacted his putting approach,  his open stance and binocular vision at setup was to help him see the line better, greens in his era were a shaggier and slower.   Maybe he was just a good clutch putter and made the important putts but not a great overall putter.   Don't have to be a great putter to win tournaments.

What makes over the ball better?   Aaron Baddeley is often considered one of the best putters in the game and is not over the ball.   Does it make your stroke or aim better?  I'm assuming that your instructor told you to do this to improve something.

is putting like professionals a good idea?  Couldn't it be said that pros practice for many hours a day and can better deal with doing things "wrong" because it is what they have always done and practiced?

 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

You can't beat smoked pulled pork, we made it in the crock pot early in our marriage and it was good but was missing that good smoky flavor. I bet it's helpful to be able to cut your own meat, I tried it a couple of times with venison and not knowing what I was doing made it a challenge.

@fixyurdivot I do in fact still have your address and might need to look into shipping with dry ice for the sampler platter 

@IndyBonzo, hello my friend! I hope you have a safe trip and enjoy some time on the course. 

It’s a real bonus on knowing how to cut it , used to do deer for friends for no charge just to help out ,I developed my own way of smoking the pork where I use foil pans and don’t lose the natural juices , that way it’s moist and tasty and you don’t need as much sauce , it’s a big hit with everyone I make it for 

Ping driver 

ping fairway

tour edge irons 

Cleveland wedges

Scotty mallet

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Woodrow72 said:

It’s a real bonus on knowing how to cut it , used to do deer for friends for no charge just to help out ,I developed my own way of smoking the pork where I use foil pans and don’t lose the natural juices , that way it’s moist and tasty and you don’t need as much sauce , it’s a big hit with everyone I make it for 

I was curious about using foil pans for that, so I'm glad you brought it up. I was looking at ways to keep the smoker cleaner and not making a mess. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Warm, cold, wet, dry, windy, calm, or any combination that is what I have been doing for the past month and will continue to do for the next month.   Lots of reading and lots of stroke and aim practice 🙂 

Why should they putt like Jack?   what makes jack arguably the best putter ever?  Number of majors?  Why not Loren Roberts, Crenshaw, Seve, Watson, Woods, Bobby Jones, etc.?   Maybe his putting was average but he was better at other aspects (re Scheffler). Jack was left eye dominant which probably impacted his putting approach,  his open stance and binocular vision at setup was to help him see the line better, greens in his era were a shaggier and slower.   Maybe he was just a good clutch putter and made the important putts but not a great overall putter.   Don't have to be a great putter to win tournaments.

What makes over the ball better?   Aaron Baddeley is often considered one of the best putters in the game and is not over the ball.   Does it make your stroke or aim better?  I'm assuming that your instructor told you to do this to improve something.

is putting like professionals a good idea?  Couldn't it be said that pros practice for many hours a day and can better deal with doing things "wrong" because it is what they have always done and practiced?

 

I guess they should putt like jack if they want to win, Watson was a below average putter, Jones I don't know what his super power was, Crenshaw streaky putter, Woods one of the greatest putters of his generation. Poor putting knocked Seve out of golf later in his career, Loren Roberts, I didn't really watch that much but apparently he had a good stroke. 

Also great putting creeps back to the rest of your game, frees it up when you putt well, cramps it when you putt poorly.

I disagree, you have to be a great putter to win, Schefflers putting woes could get him to quit the game if they continue. 

I would say the elite golfers at the top of the pyramid, the PGA tour, are the best 200 putters in the world. Is it hard work or DNA talent, probably both. 

I think, what I have heard, is you should practice your short game, chipping and putting, as much as your long game. 

So far this year the best putters have won every week on the PGA tour, or at least had a top 5 finish, that is good enough feedback for me.

committed to performance excellence

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So decided to go to the range today. After a few normal swings the ankle held up pretty well and wasn’t hurting. Probably not the best thing to have done, but we will see tomorrow how it feels. Did learn one thing while also not trying to hurt myself. If you stand up in the middle of your swing, you miss every time. 

Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max 9* with Tensei AV Blue 55

PXG 5 and 7 woods with Mitsubishi Diamana Shafts

Mizuno Pro 225 5-GW with Dynamic Gold S300 shafts

Taylormade Hi-Toe 54 and 58 degree wedges

Ping Prime Tyne 4

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Lee Stanek said:

Hey all happy Sunday.   I am so excited for my first 9 holes of the year tomorrow.  I can’t believe it’s in February too in MN.  Going to be a high of 60F and sunny.  Just a few courses open here locally and this one filled up for tomorrow in like 30 min!!! Glad I got a spot and can’t wait to get out!!   I’ll post a recap afterwards!!

I’m stoked about the weather this week , playing Monday and Wednesday 

IMG_1931.png

Taylormade  Stealth 2  10.5*   Fujikura Ventus 5 S (tipped an inch)  @ upright /9.75*

Taylormade Stealth 2    HL 16.5* 3 wood Fujikura Ventus     6 S 

Taylormade Stealth 2   7 & 9 woods   Fujikura Ventus   7 S

Taylormade P7MC  5-PW  Aerotech Steelfiber  95 gm  R 

Tileist SM09 54 & 60* wedges

Ping Anser    

Bridgestone BXS         

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good afternoon, Spies!

I'm late yet again with my daily howdy. I ended up meeting my dad first thing for a gas up at Kroger. He had like 2500 fuel points, which made gas basically free. I think it was like 10c per gallon. I owe him a dollar for my 10.5 gallons. :-) Crazy.

I needed some groceries, so I figured I'm there, just get it done. Plus, it's just been one of those Sundays where I got home and had a bunch of odds and ends to do. Fix some food for the upcoming week. 2 loads of laundry. And just that weekly prep stuff we all hate doing.

Got a nice pork loin cooking in the crock pot for Sunday dinner with dad. Haven't made it in a while, so it'll be nice to have one of my best pork loin recipes again.

Anyway, back to my Sunday relaxation watching some golf and chilling on the couch.

Have a great Sunday, Spies.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

In My Sun Mountain C-130 'merica Cart Bag:
Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth+ Rocket 3W, 13.5* turned down to 12.75*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 75g
Fairway: :Sub70: 949x 3w, 15*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 70g
Fairway: :Sub70: 949x 5w, 18*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX, 60g
Hybrid: :Sub70: 939x 4H (21*), Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Black, 90g
Irons: :Takomo: 101's, 5-PW, :truetemper: DG120 S300
Wedges: :Sub70: 286 @ 50*, JBFG @ 54* & 60*, :truetemper: DG120 S300
Putter: :Sub70: 002 Mid-Mallet @ 35", Super Stroke Pistol GT 2.0, Desert Camo
Ball: :maxfli: Tour & Testing :OnCore: Vero X1
Technology: :ShotScope: H4 w/ Tags, Pro L2 Rangefinder

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Jim Shaw said:

So far this year the best putters have won every week on the PGA tour, or at least had a top 5 finish, that is good enough feedback for me.

We have completely different views on this.  Might be because you lean toward what players say/do and I learn toward what putting instructors say/do.   Yes,  professional players practice short game as much as long game; never questioned that.  I simply said that they have built a way of doing things that may not be the "best" but because they practice  the movement patterns daily they are able to repeat them.   You view the best putters as those who win.   Quite often but not always the person that putts well wins that week but that does not make them great or even good putters; it simply means they had a good week.   I have no data to say they PGA professionals are the best 200 putters in the work;  putting is a specific set of skills and across the world there could be an average person who is a better putter than PGA professionals.   

Looking at events back to the Sentry it is about 50/50 for the best putter that week to win the event.  But I guess that depends on how you evaluate putting.   You like to count total putts and making putts that you consider "clutch" putts.  IMO, those are not good ways to assess putting ability since they are subjective or have shortcomings.   I prefer to look at objective measures like strokes gained, total putting, or success rates from various distances.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, cnosil said:

We have completely different views on this.  Might be because you lean toward what players say/do and I learn toward what putting instructors say/do.   Yes,  professional players practice short game as much as long game; never questioned that.  I simply said that they have built a way of doing things that may not be the "best" but because they practice  the movement patterns daily they are able to repeat them.   You view the best putters as those who win.   Quite often but not always the person that putts well wins that week but that does not make them great or even good putters; it simply means they had a good week.   I have no data to say they PGA professionals are the best 200 putters in the work;  putting is a specific set of skills and across the world there could be an average person who is a better putter than PGA professionals.   

Looking at events back to the Sentry it is about 50/50 for the best putter that week to win the event.  But I guess that depends on how you evaluate putting.   You like to count total putts and making putts that you consider "clutch" putts.  IMO, those are not good ways to assess putting ability since they are subjective or have shortcomings.   I prefer to look at objective measures like strokes gained, total putting, or success rates from various distances.  

I understand you looking at objective measures, totally makes sense to you and I am sure many many spy's on this site.

I, on the other hand have a sample size probably larger than many on where competitors finish in relation to the "field". The best putters that particular tournament either win or finish in the top 5, that is all that matters at this stage of my journey. Putt great finish great... 

Now, once I shift to social golf that may change, but in my case I do not think so. 

Back to my original statement, Lee Trevino, who has a much bigger sample size than I do, says Jack was the best putter that he ever saw. So there's that. 

 

committed to performance excellence

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Jim Shaw said:

I, on the other hand have a sample size probably larger than many on where competitors finish in relation to the "field". The best putters that particular tournament either win or finish in the top 5, that is all that matters at this stage of my journey. Putt great finish great... 

 

Explain what your sample measures for putting performance?

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jim Shaw said:

I guess they should putt like jack if they want to win, Watson was a below average putter, Jones I don't know what his super power was, Crenshaw streaky putter, Woods one of the greatest putters of his generation. Poor putting knocked Seve out of golf later in his career, Loren Roberts, I didn't really watch that much but apparently he had a good stroke. 

You've also dismissed the putting ability that a former PGA pro that was thought to be a great putters  considers to be the best.  🙂

 

 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

I was curious about using foil pans for that, so I'm glad you brought it up. I was looking at ways to keep the smoker cleaner and not making a mess. 

I found prior that my pork could get way too dry so after I started using the pans it stayed really deliciously moist and I also chunk my shoulders up in pieces so the rub gets spread throughout and the juice has the flavor as well , most times I don’t need any sauces as the flavor is already in it / I remove most of the fat better that way too 

Ping driver 

ping fairway

tour edge irons 

Cleveland wedges

Scotty mallet

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, cnosil said:

You've also dismissed the putting ability that a former PGA pro that was thought to be a great putters  considers to be the best.  🙂

 

 

Fax was a good putter but he never struck it well enough or far enough to win a bunch , Jack and Tiger are the best 2 putters I’ve ever witnessed 

Ping driver 

ping fairway

tour edge irons 

Cleveland wedges

Scotty mallet

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, cnosil said:

You've also dismissed the putting ability that a former PGA pro that was thought to be a great putters  considers to be the best.  🙂

 

 

someone with lots of cred, and a great putter as well, wonder why his name isn't on the list... Jack should be at the top...

committed to performance excellence

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Jim Shaw said:

pretty simple "The best putters in that particular tournament either win or finish in the top 5"

How are you defining/measuring  "best"   What in your sample says player 1 was better than player 2?   Or do you just say the player finished first so he putted best?

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Woodrow72 said:

Fax was a good putter but he never struck it well enough or far enough to win a bunch , Jack and Tiger are the best 2 putters I’ve ever witnessed 

I like how you tagged "I've ever witnessed" I agree with that, Billy Casper was on Fax's list and I have heard he was a wonderful putter but I didn't "witness" his prowess that much. 

committed to performance excellence

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, cnosil said:

How are you defining/measuring  "best"   What in your sample says player 1 was better than player 2?   Or do you just say the player finished first so he putted best?

ahh, I understand your question, probably both of your points, putted better than player 2, and finished 1st because that week he putted better.

My "sample" size is,

number 1 being in the same tournament as the top finishers and number 2 being in the same group or ahead or behind the winner. Which I have been quite a few times locally, provincially and a few time Nationally. 

Without question, as I keep saying, those players, myself included, win or are in the top 5. 

Going back to my original post, Nicklaus won majors over a span of 30 years, and putted basically the same, different putters and with minor changes but basically the same, different green complexes all over the world, that is a measure of a great putter as well, being able to roll the rock on poa, bent, fescue whatever, you have to be the best to win on all those surfaces...

 

committed to performance excellence

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Jim Shaw said:

ahh, I understand your question, probably both of your points, putted better than player 2, and finished 1st because that week he putted better.

My "sample" size is,

number 1 being in the same tournament as the top finishers and number 2 being in the same group or ahead or behind the winner. Which I have been quite a few times locally, provincially and a few time Nationally. 

Without question, as I keep saying, those players, myself included, win or are in the top 5. 

Going back to my original post, Nicklaus won majors over a span of 30 years, and putted basically the same, different putters and with minor changes but basically the same, different green complexes all over the world, that is a measure of a great putter as well, being able to roll the rock on poa, bent, fescue whatever, you have to be the best to win on all those surfaces...

 

I still don't understand what you are measuring to evaluate putting ability other than personal opinion and that they finished well in the tournament so they must have putted well.  😕

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, cnosil said:

I still don't understand what you are measuring to evaluate putting ability other than personal opinion and that they finished well in the tournament so they must have putted well.  😕

that's ok @cnosil, you just don't understand. 

committed to performance excellence

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Jim Shaw said:

I like how you tagged "I've ever witnessed" I agree with that, Billy Casper was on Fax's list and I have heard he was a wonderful putter but I didn't "witness" his prowess that much. 

I did see some of his putts and he was amazing as well  but Billy won some majors and was a really nice striker 

Ping driver 

ping fairway

tour edge irons 

Cleveland wedges

Scotty mallet

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jim Shaw said:

I like how you tagged "I've ever witnessed" I agree with that, Billy Casper was on Fax's list and I have heard he was a wonderful putter but I didn't "witness" his prowess that much. 

Made putts when they had to!

#1 Tiger

#2  Jack ….. sorry Jack but it is  the truth ( and I’m not even a Tiger fan per se )!

Taylormade  Stealth 2  10.5*   Fujikura Ventus 5 S (tipped an inch)  @ upright /9.75*

Taylormade Stealth 2    HL 16.5* 3 wood Fujikura Ventus     6 S 

Taylormade Stealth 2   7 & 9 woods   Fujikura Ventus   7 S

Taylormade P7MC  5-PW  Aerotech Steelfiber  95 gm  R 

Tileist SM09 54 & 60* wedges

Ping Anser    

Bridgestone BXS         

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, THE GOLF GUY said:

Made putts when they had to!

#1 Tiger

#2  Jack ….. sorry Jack but it is  the truth ( and I’m not even a Tiger fan per se 

Taylormade  Stealth 2  10.5*   Fujikura Ventus 5 S (tipped an inch)  @ upright /9.75*

Taylormade Stealth 2    HL 16.5* 3 wood Fujikura Ventus     6 S 

Taylormade Stealth 2   7 & 9 woods   Fujikura Ventus   7 S

Taylormade P7MC  5-PW  Aerotech Steelfiber  95 gm  R 

Tileist SM09 54 & 60* wedges

Ping Anser    

Bridgestone BXS         

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, THE GOLF GUY said:

Made putts when they had to!

#1 Tiger

#2  Jack ….. sorry Jack but it is  the truth ( and I’m not even a Tiger fan per se )!

two of the best for sure, Fortunately for us, social media and communication was and is so good in the Tiger era that we have had the opportunity to witness and remember the great putts Tiger has made, and shots for that matter, that they are engrained in our psyche. The relatively small amount of coverage we have on Jack makes it difficult for me to say Tiger is number 1, however I can feel the "gut" churning when even the newest PGA winner Jake Knapp was standing over 5-8 foot putts that had to be made, those are sooooo important at the end of the day, Tiger and Jack were majicians at making those... 

committed to performance excellence

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...