The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

17 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

Ain't it so cute! At least I can tell it's not poisonous and I don't mind snakes like that. I've got a buddy that would try to catch it, I think he's got issues. 

He was watching me watching him.  He won….

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

33 minutes ago, Old New Golfer said:

Ya think maybe you could arrange for it to cool off there in a couple days? I'll be passing through. Then back. My little company is based in Barberton. Often stop for maintenance, etc. Early morning boss will say: It's muggy already. Here in the Black Hills, it will be a high of 75.

So you know the craziness of northern Ohio weather? Forecast says it'll drop down to mid/low 80s the next two days, back up to 90 Friday, upper 70s Saturday, 80 Sunday, and then mid 60s Monday. 

18 minutes ago, slash25rc said:

What did you go with?!

I went with the 659 CB Satin 4-PW KBS Tour Lite Stiff shaft with the green/white ferrule for some personalization. 20% off really sealed the deal. Only thing I'm not 100% on is the standard grip. I'm right on the edge of standard and midsize, so I'll probably regrip one or two of the old irons and see how they feel. If I need to regrip the new irons I'll still have saved some money.

Driver: :callaway-small: Epic MAX LS
Hybrid: :taylormade-small: Rescue 
4-GW: :taylormade-small: Burner Plus
SW: :macgregor-small: MS8 
LW:  Slazenger Wrath 60
Putter: ? It was a gift with no brand on it
Bag: :Ogio: Fuse 2024 Neon Sport

19 hours ago, BIG STU said:

I am thinking on doing it. I might embarrass myself because now I am so erratic. Right now I am worse than John Daly used to be. The last 2 days I have putted like Lexi Thompson or Adam Scott. We have crappy greens but that makes no difference when you are not rolling them right to begin with. Right now I have like 10 and 11 shot swings between rounds. 

only 10 or 11? you are rocking it buddy...

committed to performance excellence

10 minutes ago, Dan1247 said:

So you know the craziness of northern Ohio weather? Forecast says it'll drop down to mid/low 80s the next two days, back up to 90 Friday, upper 70s Saturday, 80 Sunday, and then mid 60s Monday. 

I went with the 659 CB Satin 4-PW KBS Tour Lite Stiff shaft with the green/white ferrule for some personalization. 20% off really sealed the deal. Only thing I'm not 100% on is the standard grip. I'm right on the edge of standard and midsize, so I'll probably regrip one or two of the old irons and see how they feel. If I need to regrip the new irons I'll still have saved some money.

I sure do. That Lake Effect snow will bury you in an hour. But I do notice. It's usually a little nicer temp there than surrounding area because of Lake Erie.

I'd have them change it to midsize now on the order. Don't think you'll be unhappy.

To be candid.... I would rather walk a field with a good Bird Dog, than to walk a golf course with people. Only problem is, I can't walk.