Testers Wanted: CaddyDaddy The Claw Golf Gloves ×

MyGolfSPy Best Hybrids 2023

GolfSpy_APH

image.png

https://mygolfspy.com/buyers-guides/hybrids/best-hybrids-2023/

I was for sure more interested in the driving irons, but maybe it is time to look at a hybrid given some of these results!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

I did get to swing the G430 hybrids during my Edel fit and have to agree that they seemed to be great performers!

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

5 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

image.png

https://mygolfspy.com/buyers-guides/hybrids/best-hybrids-2023/

I was for sure more interested in the driving irons, but maybe it is time to look at a hybrid given some of these results!

I don't have the Sub 70 949x, but rather the 939x, and recently picked up a Sub 70 699U. Having now used both, I do prefer a utility/driving iron over a hybrid (purely subjective, I know). When struck decently, both absolutely send it!

:Sub70: 849D with Evenflow Riptide (stiff)

:taylormade-small: V Steel 3 wood

:Sub70: 699U 3 (19.5*) 

:Sub70:  699 (4-6) / 699 Pro (7-PW) with :kbs: Tour 120 shafts (stiff)

:callaway-small: JAWS Raw (50/54/58 degrees)

:EVNROLL: ER8v with Fujikura MC shaft (firm)

Kirkland V3 

:1590477705_SunMountain: 2023 2.5+ / :nike-small: University of Miami Stand Bag

:BagBoy: Nitron - Forum Test Review

:ShotScope: Pro L2

33 minutes ago, GolfSpy BOS said:

I did get to swing the G430 hybrids during my Edel fit and have to agree that they seemed to be great performers!

i have a 22 degree and have a 19 degree on order, so good, very high launch and workable. 

committed to performance excellence

47 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

It's crazy to see how well the G430 ranked in all performance categories! I'm glad to see that the King Tec hybrid and the Aerojet were both in the top 10. 

Hindsight is 50/50 but I wish I’d had gone with the Aerojet hybrid over the King Tec. Have not gotten along with it so far but who knows, the AJ may not have been any better as I just don’t really care for the head shape of hybrids 

Driver: :cobra-small: DARKSPEED X 9* Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X (Currently Testing)

Fairways: :cobra-small: Aerojet Max 3W & 7W MCA Kai'Li White 60 Stiff

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :cobra-small: Snakebite Black 52/56/60 Hi-Rev 2.0 Black Stiff

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour X :titleist-small: ProV1x

#LeftyGang

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

Unofficial FootJoy Hyperflex BOA 2023 Review

Unofficial Flightscope Mevo Review

I would love to see launch and peak height numbers. 

14 of the following:

Ping G430 Max 10.5 degree

Callaway 2023 Big Bertha 3 wood set to 17 degrees

Cobra F9 Speedback 7/8 wood set at 23.5 degrees

Callaway Epic Max 11 wood

Ping Eye 2 BeCu 2-SW

Mizuno 923 JPX HM HL 6-GW

Hogan sand wedge 56 degree bent to 53

Maltby M Series+ 54 degree

Ping Glide 3.0 Eye2 58 degree

Ping Glide 3.0 60 degree

Evnroll ER2

Ping Sigma 2 Anser

Cheap Top Flite mallet putter from Dick's, currently holding down first place in the bag

TaylorMade Mini Spider

Bridgestone XS

17 minutes ago, Hook DeLoft said:

I would love to see launch and peak height numbers. 

While not in an easy chart to read you can get to the numbers by looking at head to head comparisons

https://mygolfspy.com/head-to-head/

I agree,  i'd like to have it in one chart as well.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :touredgeexotics: XCG7 Beta 15*  w/Fujikura Fuel
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

54 minutes ago, Jnoble89 said:

Hindsight is 50/50 but I wish I’d had gone with the Aerojet hybrid over the King Tec. Have not gotten along with it so far but who knows, the AJ may not have been any better as I just don’t really care for the head shape of hybrids 

Crazy as this must seem and I will grant that this certainly must be all in my mind…. I could never get comfortable with or hit the Aerojet hybrid, but I am killing it with the King Tec. Oh, well. At least I found something that I can hit that looks somewhat like a golf shot. The Aerojet will hopefully be put to good use by one of the high school(s) players. 

Hybrids are arguably as personal as the people who play them. No surprise on Ping and their forgiveness. I personally use an 18° TSi2, and have used a 22° Cleveland Halo 1st Gen since 2005. The TSi3 was a good fit, but I haven't found much that can replace that Cleveland Halo. It is workable to a degree that is acceptable. 

I would give the TSr3 a really good look. Never liked anyone elses hybrids though

I like golf. You should like golf. If life is tough, play more golf!

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 10.5, Graphite Design Tour AD-MJ 6x

Titleist TSr3 18 Degree, Graphite Design Tour Ad-DI 7x

Takomo 301CB's, KBS Tours 120S

Vokey SM8 48 10F, 52 08F, 56 08M, 60 08M

Odyssey O-Works Jailbird Mini, Versa Scheme, 17" Fatso 3.0 Grip, 40"

Jazz Tacoma Cart Bag

Titleist Pro V1x

I need replace my Titleist hybrid and this testing information came at the correct time.  I need to start testing the top five or so to see how bad I hook them. 

• Driver _ Ping G400 Max
  • Woods _ Ping G410 3 & 5 | Cleveland Launcher XL HALO 7
  • Hybrid _ Titleist 818 H1 5 
  • Irons _ Titleist T300 6-GW
  • Wedges _ Titleist SM9 52F & 56S
  • Putter _ Odyssey Dual Force Rossie 2 or Rife Two Bar Hybrid
  • Distance _ Bushnell Phantom 2 GPS | Precision Pro NX7 Pro
  • Ball _ Titleist Pro V1 yellow
  • GHIN _ HCP floats between 8 & 12

:ping-small:  :cleveland-small: :titelist-small:  :vokey-small:   :odyssey-small:  :rife-putters-1:  :918457628_PrecisionPro:  :sunmountain: :Clicgear:   :footjoy-small:  

"Never bet against an old man with old clubs that have new grips"

53 minutes ago, cnosil said:

While not in an easy chart to read you can get to the numbers by looking at head to head comparisons

https://mygolfspy.com/head-to-head/

I agree,  i'd like to have it in one chart as well.  

Thanks!

14 of the following:

Ping G430 Max 10.5 degree

Callaway 2023 Big Bertha 3 wood set to 17 degrees

Cobra F9 Speedback 7/8 wood set at 23.5 degrees

Callaway Epic Max 11 wood

Ping Eye 2 BeCu 2-SW

Mizuno 923 JPX HM HL 6-GW

Hogan sand wedge 56 degree bent to 53

Maltby M Series+ 54 degree

Ping Glide 3.0 Eye2 58 degree

Ping Glide 3.0 60 degree

Evnroll ER2

Ping Sigma 2 Anser

Cheap Top Flite mallet putter from Dick's, currently holding down first place in the bag

TaylorMade Mini Spider

Bridgestone XS

44 minutes ago, CrazyGolfNut said:

I need replace my Titleist hybrid and this testing information came at the correct time.  I need to start testing the top five or so to see how bad I hook them. 

I learned a valuable lesson about hybrids.   Potentially the reason you hook them is that the faces make you setup with them closed.  Use the grooves to make sure the club is setup square. 

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I have the TS3 and while it’s not as fancy as some of the newer Hybrids it’s been awesome for me this year.

Definitely, surprised that Titleist is not higher rated for distance, My old TS3 is workable and very long.

I will definitely go try Ping, Cobra and TSR on the range.  Looking forward to seeing what’s out there.

:titelist-small:  TSR 3  9.0  Autoflex 405x (MGS Tester ‘24) / GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:titelist-small:  TSi 3  15.0 GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:ping-small: Utility 2 Iron 18.0 - Nippon NS Pro 650GH Stiff /  :titelist-small: TS3  21 Hybrid Tensei AV Blue 65 HY Stiff

:Takomo:  5 - 9 101T Irons - KBS Tour Lite Stiff - Official Tester 2023

:vokey-small: Vokey SM9 46 F - 10 BV105

:vokey-small: Vokey SM9 52 F - 12 Nippon NS Pro 950 Stiff

:vokey-small: Vokey Forged 56 M - 10  DG S200

:taylormade-small: MG3 60 - 12 - Nippon NS Modus3 Tour 105 Stiff

image.gif.2bc8a27613a423a3721fd3b955802132.gif  Scotty Special Select - Squareback 2 - 35”  / Super Stroke Slim 3.0

:srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

:titelist-small: Players 4 bag  image.png.939559f85230fe16347ecf2765438915.png    :redrooster:

:Arccos: Official Tester - 2021 & Current MCC Plus 4 Sensor / Club Sensor User

2 hours ago, Dead Solid Bogey said:

Crazy as this must seem and I will grant that this certainly must be all in my mind…. I could never get comfortable with or hit the Aerojet hybrid, but I am killing it with the King Tec. Oh, well. At least I found something that I can hit that looks somewhat like a golf shot. The Aerojet will hopefully be put to good use by one of the high school(s) players. 

I am hoping I can come around to the King Tec. The first time I used it on the course I hit a missile with it, but since then we just haven’t jived. I’ve got a Burner Superfast 2.0 that has a longer, more mini fairway like head shape and that just appeals to my eye so much more. The shaft is also a good 20 grams heavier in the King Tec so the feel is very different. We will see what happens with it. Been thinking about taking my 60g Kai’’Li white from my 7 wood and trying it in there just to see what happens. 

Driver: :cobra-small: DARKSPEED X 9* Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X (Currently Testing)

Fairways: :cobra-small: Aerojet Max 3W & 7W MCA Kai'Li White 60 Stiff

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :cobra-small: Snakebite Black 52/56/60 Hi-Rev 2.0 Black Stiff

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour X :titleist-small: ProV1x

#LeftyGang

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

Unofficial FootJoy Hyperflex BOA 2023 Review

Unofficial Flightscope Mevo Review

Getting fitted this weekend - excited to try a few of these out, especially the G430.

Taylormade Stealth Plus Driver 9, Oban Devotion 45-03 | Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 3 + 5 Wood, Oban Revenge 65-03 | Mizuno HiFli 16.5 2 Iron | Titleist T200 4-GW Irons, KBS Tour 110 R | Titleist Vokey Design SM9 Chrome SW & LW (54/12D, 60/12D) | Odyssey Versa Seven Putter  Titleist Pro V1x | Srixon Tour Staff Bag The Open Staff Bag 2022 | Clicgear Model 4.0 Buggy | Bushnell Tour V6 Shift Rangefinder | Golf Pride MCC ALIGN (Standard) Grips |

9 hours ago, Jnoble89 said:

I am hoping I can come around to the King Tec. The first time I used it on the course I hit a missile with it, but since then we just haven’t jived. I’ve got a Burner Superfast 2.0 that has a longer, more mini fairway like head shape and that just appeals to my eye so much more. The shaft is also a good 20 grams heavier in the King Tec so the feel is very different. We will see what happens with it. Been thinking about taking my 60g Kai’’Li white from my 7 wood and trying it in there just to see what happens. 

I was remiss in omitting that I had both the Aerojet and the KingTec reshafted with heavier shafts. I had trouble even hitting the ground with either, with their standard lighter shafts. I just find it amazing that no matter the increase in or refinement of technology, that so much of golf just comes down to a matter of “ feel “. Although, I suppose one could argue that the technological options enables one to find the right “ feel “.

Good luck and may your future be nothing but fairways and greens. 

Edited by Dead Solid Bogey

12 hours ago, CrazyGolfNut said:

11 hours ago, cnosil said:

I learned a valuable lesson about hybrids.   Potentially the reason you hook them is that the faces make you setup with them closed.  Use the grooves to make sure the club is setup square. 

I am hitting 20+ yo hybrids from golfsmith that i am worried about upgrading because of my tendency to hook anything i have tried as a replacement.  I get the face squared up but they have such a hook look to them i seem to hit them all left.  

The gamers go straight but i know they dont go as far and are less forgiving than todays tech.

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

33 minutes ago, Shapotomous said:

I am hitting 20+ yo hybrids from golfsmith that i am worried about upgrading because of my tendency to hook anything i have tried as a replacement.  I get the face squared up but they have such a hook look to them i seem to hit them all left.  

The gamers go straight but i know they dont go as far and are less forgiving than todays tech.

During the testing of these I wasn't hooking any of them unless I didn't set them up correctly.   Don't remember where I read about the face angle,  but it was all about why people hook their hybrids.   

Some really interesting results here. The Mizuno I have on the way tested middle of the pack to low in a lot of categories. The 4h I have to put it up against is a few years old at this point but I'll be curious to see how it performs for me on the course when it comes to distance and forgiveness.

In my Big Max hybrid bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:wilson_staff_small: D200 6i-GW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:maxfli: Tour S

3 hours ago, russtopherb said:

Some really interesting results here. The Mizuno I have on the way tested middle of the pack to low in a lot of categories. The 4h I have to put it up against is a few years old at this point but I'll be curious to see how it performs for me on the course when it comes to distance and forgiveness.

For me the Mizuno was really forgiving but not as long as the others.  I really liked it and if it fits the right distance gap you need it could be a good clubs.  

13 minutes ago, cnosil said:

For me the Mizuno was really forgiving but not as long as the others.  I really liked it and if it fits the right distance gap you need it could be a good clubs.  

Maybe i missed it in reading the article but.....what was the loft of the hybrids tested?  I am assuming all were the same degree's?  

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

18 minutes ago, Shapotomous said:

Maybe i missed it in reading the article but.....what was the loft of the hybrids tested?  I am assuming all were the same degree's?  

Pretty sure they were the 18* hybrids; that is typically what is tested.  Someone might be a 17 or 19* or they may be tweaked via adapter setting to help optimize performance.  

4 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Pretty sure they were the 18* hybrids; that is typically what is tested.  Someone might be a 17 or 19* or they may be tweaked via adapter setting to help optimize performance.  

Thanks.  I am sure it is in there someplace but i am reading it via my phone between delays and missed it.  The 18* i hit now is my 200 yd club so that lines up pretty well with the test distance range.  I was going to be depressed if it was a 22* being tested!  😀

4 minutes ago, Shapotomous said:

Thanks.  I am sure it is in there someplace but i am reading it via my phone between delays and missed it.  The 18* i hit now is my 200 yd club so that lines up pretty well with the test distance range.  I was going to be depressed if it was a 22* being tested!  😀

😂.  I was hitting them in the 205-215ish carry range.   Some were a little shorter and some were a touch longer.  

2 hours ago, cnosil said:

That's interesting.  I actually have never used an 18 deg hybrid.  I live at altitude, so a 21 deg goes about 205 - 215 yards, so I have never used a hybrid with a loft that is that strong.  That may have a bearing on why I think my TS3 is so forgiving compared to the tested TSR2 or TSR3.

I assume you are testing it by using the stock shafts, but are you optimizing the stock shaft options to each tester / user or just using one shaft for every tester?  If so are you using a similar shaft for each hybrid?

:titelist-small:  TSR 3  9.0  Autoflex 405x (MGS Tester ‘24) / GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:titelist-small:  TSi 3  15.0 GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:ping-small: Utility 2 Iron 18.0 - Nippon NS Pro 650GH Stiff /  :titelist-small: TS3  21 Hybrid Tensei AV Blue 65 HY Stiff

:Takomo:  5 - 9 101T Irons - KBS Tour Lite Stiff - Official Tester 2023

:vokey-small: Vokey SM9 46 F - 10 BV105

:vokey-small: Vokey SM9 52 F - 12 Nippon NS Pro 950 Stiff

:vokey-small: Vokey Forged 56 M - 10  DG S200

:taylormade-small: MG3 60 - 12 - Nippon NS Modus3 Tour 105 Stiff

image.gif.2bc8a27613a423a3721fd3b955802132.gif  Scotty Special Select - Squareback 2 - 35”  / Super Stroke Slim 3.0

:srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

:titelist-small: Players 4 bag  image.png.939559f85230fe16347ecf2765438915.png    :redrooster:

:Arccos: Official Tester - 2021 & Current MCC Plus 4 Sensor / Club Sensor User

14 minutes ago, KC Golf said:

That's interesting.  I actually have never used an 18 deg hybrid.  I live at altitude, so a 21 deg goes about 205 - 215 yards, so I have never used a hybrid with a loft that is that strong.  That may have a bearing on why I think my TS3 is so forgiving compared to the tested TSR2 or TSR3.

I assume you are testing it by using the stock shafts, but are you optimizing the stock shaft options to each tester / user or just using one shaft for every tester?  If so are you using a similar shaft for each hybrid?

We are at about 15’ above sea level so not much elevation to help our carry distances 😂.   MGS always tests stock shafts.  If the OEM sends shafts they have the option to switch but I think most just send one in different flexes.  I don’t recall switching any shafts but they also have a pretty good idea of what works for the testers.  The shafts between OEMs can vary in specs especially the weight categories.   

Interesting results. The only 'regular' ping clubs I have in my bag are 2 - 410 hybrids a 22* and a 26*. They're a bit shop worn given I use them on every round, but I'd have a tough time parting with them given their performance as they're some of the best clubs in my bag. I'd love to put them up against the 430s.  I also have a Steath 2,  19* that just made it into my Ohio bag. The latter was purchased recently based on my Taylormade driver performance, and I said it's a little too new to tell whether it'll stay in the bag. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Funny enough I bought a TSR1 hours before this article was released. I admittedly did not try the TSR3 as I didn’t even intend to buy a hybrid when I went in. They just happened to be selling a bunch of demo clubs at my local fitter and we’re selling them at a killer price. I’m curious about the review because for me that club is an absolute rocket launcher.

I hit the 23 degree 230 yards consistently and as someone learning to shape his shots I can switch between a draw and a fade quite well. If it was rated lower than the TSR3 then the TSR3 must be really impressive. 

Tester Opportunities

2024 Ping S159 Wedges

2023 Zebra AIT3 Putter

The Bag

Driver - :callaway-logo-1: Paradym Ai Smoke MAX Driver with Project X Denali - 6.5

3W - :callaway-logo-1: Paradym 15° with Kai'li™ White - X

3H - :PXG: Gen5 0311 19° with Ventus Blue Velocore - X

Driving Iron - image.png.e20decc564f669047d8ef7d2dbd4734d.png 699 Pro 20° with UST PROFORCE V2 Hybrid White/Yellow - X

Irons - :Sub70: 6-PW 699 Pro in black with Dynamic Gold X100

Wedges - :ping-small: S159 50, 54, 58 Dynamic Gold X100 (TESTER)

Putter - :cobra-small:KING 3D Printed Agera Armlock Putter , 🦓 Zebra AIT 3 (On time out)

Ball - :srixon-small: Z-Star XV or :vice: Pro Plus

Tester for 

2024 Ping S159 Wedges

2023 Zebra AIT3 Putter

On 7/17/2023 at 3:55 PM, Hobert said:

I don't have the Sub 70 949x, but rather the 939x, and recently picked up a Sub 70 699U. Having now used both, I do prefer a utility/driving iron over a hybrid (purely subjective, I know). When struck decently, both absolutely send it!

I have the 949x hybrid and the 699U. Both serve different purposes and I like both a lot.

D- Tour Edge EXS 220

4W- Sub 70 949X

Hybrid- Sub 70 949X

Utility- Sub 70 699 U  21 degree

Irons- Sub 70 749 5-PW

Wedges- Sub 70 286 50+54, Tour Edge 1 out 58 degree 

Putter- Cleveland Huntington Beach soft # 11

Ball- Titleist Tour Soft