What Golf Ball Are You Playing In 2024?

A great ball (for me) that MGS led me to was the W/S Triad. I found I could stick irons & backup wedges last season. Dozen purchased.

A holdover from 2+ years ago was the TM Project a....now Tour Response. Dozen purchased.

As scheduled, Friday brought the delivery of Callaway's Chrome Tour. It was a toss-up between this & the Chrome Soft (but MGS says "soft is slow"), right?

May the best ball win!

:callaway-small: Epic Flash

:cobra-small: King F8 3W

:callaway-small: Epic Flash Max 7W

:ping-small: G425 4i-PW

:cleveland-small: CBX2 50/54/58

:bettinardi-small: Inovai 6.0

:taylormade-small: Tour Response or :wilson_staff_small: Triad (both thanks to MGS testing) 

25 minutes ago, chisag said:

... If you only play once a week or less, I can see how paying $55 for a dozen balls of your choice isn't a big deal. But if you play 2 times a week or more (and we play 4-5 times week) the cost of balls adds up. I don't believe there just isn't a better ball out there than the Maxfli Tour, Tour X and Tour S. And MGS testing backs that up. Not only does it perform as well or better than any premium ball I have played, $29.99 a dozen when you buy 4 is just a ridiculous bargain. 

... One of my playing pards is a 35yr old competitive golfer that still plays in tournaments. He has only used ProV1's since high school. He has tried sleeves of other premium balls on occasion just to see if anything is better but always went back to his ProV1's. Until I gave him a sleeve of Maxfli Tour X's and he was shocked at the performance and as he said "I honestly can't tell any difference between my ProV1 X and the Maxfli Tour X" and bought the 2 dozen for $70. He is just about out and plans on buying the 4 dozen for $119. He finished 2nd in his last tournament at Lake Tahoe and got a big kick out of the 3 others in his final group that couldn't believe he was playing a "cheap hackers ball". 🤪 

“Cheap hackers ball” my arse!  The Maxfli Tour X has been my ball of choice since the Gen 1 version of that ball came out. When it gets really cold (below 35-40* F), I have been switching to lower-compression Urethane cover balls (Maxfli Tour S, which I don’t use in warmer months, and OnCore 2022 ELIXR).

Those Maxfli balls are as good and perform as well as balls costing twice as much (or more), and I have never paid more than $25/dozen for the current Maxfli Tour Series balls because I always look for the special promotions by GolfGalaxy and Dick’s Sporting Goods and pick up at least 4 dozen balls when those Maxflis go on sale.

DR - Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max, Newton Motion 4-Dot shaft

4W - Titleist TSR2, Newton Motion 4-Dot FW shaft

HYB - Sub 70 949X 21*, original HZRDUS Black 85-S shaft

7W (if played) - Titleist TSR, ACCRA TZ6 7S

Irons - Cobra King Forged Tec X, KBS TGI graphite shafts

Wedges - Edison 2.0, 47* (bent to 48*), 53* and 57* (bent to 58*), KBS TGI 100 Tour S

Putter - Evnroll ER10 ""Outback” Mallet

Ball - Maxfli Tour-X CG (2023) or Vice Pro Plus

Bags - Vessel / Ghost stand bags

Cart - MotoCaddy M7 Remote (without the remote)

Spoiler

Lots of short game practice has made this a strength; now the driver is causing problems!

2 hours ago, chisag said:

... If you only play once a week or less, I can see how paying $55 for a dozen balls of your choice isn't a big deal. But if you play 2 times a week or more (and we play 4-5 times week) the cost of balls adds up. I don't believe there just isn't a better ball out there than the Maxfli Tour, Tour X and Tour S. And MGS testing backs that up. Not only does it perform as well or better than any premium ball I have played, $29.99 a dozen when you buy 4 is just a ridiculous bargain.

Now if we can just figure out how to get Golf Galaxy to honor my pro shop credit!

Driver: :srixon-small: ZX5 LS MkII 9.5* (@ 9.0*) with 46.5" Ventus Blue 6X
3-wood: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* with Diamana Limited 75S
5-wood: :cobra-small: RADspeed 18.5* with Motore X F3 60S
2i: :srixon-small: ZX with SteelFiber i95 Stiff

4hy: :titleist-small: TS3 23* with Tensei AV Blue 70 S
4i-7i :srixon-small: ZX7, 8i-PW Z-Forged, Modus3 Tour 120 S
50*, 55* :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Modus3 Tour 125
60* :cleveland-small: RTX Full Face ZipCore DG Spinner S400
Putter: :callaway-small: Toulon Chicago with a :garsen: Quad Tour or :cleveland-small: HB SOFT Milled 10.5S with UST All-in

Ball: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour (but I might still have some :titleist-small: Left Dashes hanging around)
Bag: :srixon-small: Ltd Edition Tartan, blue/green/yellow

Using :ShotScope: to keep track of my shots

Tested:
:wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 3i-PW, KBS Tour-V 110S - Official Review
:titelist-small: Blind Ball Test (Ball #3 vs Ball #4) - Unofficial Review
:ShotScope:
 V3 GPS Watch + Tags - Official Review
:OnCore:
 Vero X2 - Official Review

The Stack System - Official Review

I have Maxfli Tour S to experiment with but the Bridgestone tour balls have been my go to for over a year, excited to try the 2024 version of the Bridgestones.

Ping 430 Max H/L 10 Degree Geezer Flex

Ping 425 7 wood Geezer Flex

Ping 425 5H [Not in bag]

TM DHY 4/5

Titlist 5-Gap T300's Geezer Flex

Wedges Cleveland RTX Fullface Zipcore 52 degree and TM Hi Toe 4 56 degree

Putter Scotty Cameron Golo S Center Shafted

Ball Bridgestone BXS , Trying The Maxfli Tour S also

Bag Titlist 15 Cart Bag

Bridgestone Tour B XS and Vice Pro have been the two I go back and forth with every year. If they were the same price I’d stick with Tour B all day because the feel is exceptional around the green, but Vice Pro tests nearly identical for me. 

Originally I imagined I’d be playing the Minzuno RB Tour X. Our Club Pro seemed to be guiding me towards using it, due to its higher compression and likely because he uses a majority of Minzuno gear himself. I took the RB Tour X out for a few rounds, but found that I didn't have a good feel for it with the irons, particularly my mid irons. 
After sifting through the MGS 2023 ball review, I’d decided to give the Titleist Pro V1x Left Dash a Spin. Loved it. The distance gaps between my woods and irons stepped down very nicely, and felt more true. Still had some feel around the green and was still able to shape the shot a bit. Which I didn’t expect. 
All this to say, my ball this year has to be Titleist Pro V1x Left dash!! Well worth the extra few bucks. 

Edited by JMarsh1510

Hit it hard!

19 hours ago, chisag said:

... One of my playing pards is a 35yr old competitive golfer that still plays in tournaments. He has only used ProV1's since high school. He has tried sleeves of other premium balls on occasion just to see if anything is better but always went back to his ProV1's. Until I gave him a sleeve of Maxfli Tour X's and he was shocked at the performance and as he said "I honestly can't tell any difference between my ProV1 X and the Maxfli Tour X" and bought the 2 dozen for $70. He is just about out and plans on buying the 4 dozen for $119. He finished 2nd in his last tournament at Lake Tahoe and got a big kick out of the 3 others in his final group that couldn't believe he was playing a "cheap hackers ball". 🤪 

I have also made the switch to the Maxfli Tour and Tour X. In my opinion, this is the best I've played. I play the Tour when there is any wind and the X if it is calm. Aside from the length, feel and spin, I was blown away by the durability of this ball. I played the same ball for 39 holes with near zero blemishes. Even after several bunker shots. I stopped and had a moment of silence for the ball when I lost it in the water. If you guys haven't played this line of ball, do yourself a favor and give it a shot. And yes, this is what I'm playing in 24'

Incredible recovery shots are set up by an equally incredible miss.

D-    Cobra Aerojet 8.0 Hzrdus Blue S.

FW-  Callaway Mavrik 3&5 wood

Srixon ZX MkII 2 iron

Callaway Epic forged E19 4-GW

Taylormade MG 3 56 degree 10 bounce (personal grind to 6 degrees or so)

Cameron Furtura F5r  / Odessey Ai One Three T

Maxfli Tour and Tour X

There's a lot of golf balls out there that I would like to try to see what is best for me. I have a sleeve of the 2023 Pro V1x and 2023 Mizuno RB Tour X that I was trying out last last season on the chipping green but wasn't able to get a round in with them so those will be first on this trial list this year. Maxfli is looking to be another one i want to try this year as well. Probably going to try the tour and tour x.

Driver: sub70.png.745ab1b4aca87149ac2ff24116ab08c1.png 849D 10.5*

Hybrid: sub70.png.745ab1b4aca87149ac2ff24116ab08c1.png 939x 21*

Irons: sub70.png.745ab1b4aca87149ac2ff24116ab08c1.png 699 Pro (5i-AW)

Wedge: sub70.png.745ab1b4aca87149ac2ff24116ab08c1.png JB Full Groove 56*

Putter: sub70.png.745ab1b4aca87149ac2ff24116ab08c1.png 004 Mallet

I'll be playing the ProV1x at least through the Spring as I have six dozen of those from Christmas. I'd definitely like to test out the Chrome Tour X and new TP5x at some point, too.

Driver: Ping G430 Max 10K 9º | Ping Tour 2.0 Black 75S

Fairway Wood: Ping G430 Max 3W 15º | Ping Tour 2.0 Chrome 75S

Hybrids: Ping G425 Max 3H 19º | Tensei Orange 80S & Ping 4i iCrossover 22.5° | Ping Tour 2.0 Chrome 85S

Irons: Mizuno JPX921 Forged (5-GW) | Dynamic Gold 120 S300

Wedges: Ping s159 54º & 58º | PING Z-Z115

Putter: TaylorMade Spider Tour

Ball: 2023 ProV1x / 2024 Vice Pro Plus

Found the Callaway ERC Soft towards the end of the 2023 season, and fell in love with it. it gave me extra distance, feels great off the face, and if I hit it correctly, checks up on the green nice for me.

40 bucks a dozen is close to my top limit for balls as i tend to lose a few here and there, but right or wrong, I love this ball!!

My buddy and i spent the better part of the 2023 season testing balls and i quit after finding this ball. Pro v's and other tour balls do not belong in my bag as I dont have the skill set to hit them well, or atleast they dont perform the best with my swing.  

Edited by Padavich09
added more info

Driver: Callaway Epic Speed 9* set to 11* w/ draw bias  Hzrdus Smoke 60g 6.5

Fariway woods: Callaway Epic Speed 3 Wood Project X Cypher Fifty 5.0

Hybrids: Callaway Mavrik 3H Project X Catalyst 65g 5.5

Irons: Callaway Mavrik Max 5I-GW & X20 SW KBS R80

Putter: Odyessey Stroke Lab 1 blade putter

Ball: Callaway ERC Soft fade 360

Bag: Maxfli white stand bag

Probably the VeroX2 I finished out last year with, but I did win a dozen VeroXP I need to try and I bought a dozen of the new Mizuno balls to try as well.

:callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS 9* :projectx: LZ Blue Designed in SD 60g Stiff-Flex

image.png.dbc730be382654e44c7d2a48fa6eed67.pngJPX-850 5W 16* :Fuji: Motore Tour Spec 6.3 Stiff-Flex

image.png.9454767fdf9faf9965f7cd6c94d1c24a.png 0317X Gen4 2-Hybrid 17* Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 75g Stiff-Flex or

image.png.2d0afd9b0ffa1e8a1d0b6c08ac8f37c7.png 0211 3-Hybrid 19* Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 75g Stiff-Flex

image.png.e9d9c096f6e44154c947eaa8b0bd6541.pngPro 223 4-Iron Nippon Shafts Pro Modus3 Tour 105g Stiff-Flex

image.png.3ec41f28452096d8fcdde969774ec768.pngMP-20 MMC 5-PW LA Golf Tour AXS Blue 105g Stiff-Flex

image.png.ea5de508878d729c6e26f45fb78d76fb.pngPro 223 GW 52* True Temper Dynamic Gold S300 105g Stiff-Flex

image.png.25dc4d61c6e70541d98a681e1fade611.pngMG3 56* SB12 & 60* SB10 True Temper Dynamic Gold S400W

image.png.b81b08ab505111827d8b0cdc1bb93d14.pngO-Works White Hot Big-T Blade counterbalanced

image.png.8c023ed39f083a2d0f865ee72c27c8d2.pngAcross the board

image.png

3 hours ago, Padavich09 said:

Found the Callaway ERC Soft towards the end of the 2023 season, and fell in love with it. it gave me extra distance, feels great off the face, and if I hit it correctly, checks up on the green nice for me.

40 bucks a dozen is close to my top limit for balls as i tend to lose a few here and there, but right or wrong, I love this ball!!

My buddy and i spent the better part of the 2023 season testing balls and i quit after finding this ball. Pro v's and other tour balls do not belong in my bag as I dont have the skill set to hit them well, or atleast they dont perform the best with my swing.  

Well I have to say I'm in the same room as you!

The ERC Soft just feel great to me. I play it just as well as others as my mishits don't care what I send to the woods haha.

I started with the Callaway SuperSoft and moved to the ChromeSoft after trying to better my game. Tried the Taylormade Tour Response & RBZ. The TM RBZ was the next best thing to the ChromeSoft and feels great off the club, plus I can find them fairly cheap/in the brush haha.

BUT the ERC Soft just has a feeling off the face...putter specifically that I cant seem to replicate with any other ball and I just enjoy it all around so plan to keep it in the bag

DRIVER  CALLAWAY.png.02d1ed01b3f95aaceb59b33edf1d6f2d.png Paradym Ai SMOKE MAX D w/ Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 65-R 10.5*

WOOD TAYLORMADE.png.c09940dc65e88df056ed8bc6fac5d992.png STEALTH 2 Plus 15* w/ Mitsubishi Kali Red 65-R 42" 15*

HYBRID CALLAWAY.png.02d1ed01b3f95aaceb59b33edf1d6f2d.png Big Bertha 19 w/ UST Recoil DART 75-S 20*

IRONS MALTBY.jpg.db763764d25fcfd7c75f92dc47028a09.jpg TS3 Forged 4i-PW w/ True Temper Score LT 100-R

WEDGES PING.png Glide Forged Pro w/ ZZ115-W 48*/52*/58*

PUTTER Cleveland.jpg HB SOFT 8 w/ Center Shaft 3*

Check out my Tests...

Titleist ProV1 again this year but I could easily hit the Srixon Z Star XV love the way each feels like it explodes off the face but I can stop them both easily as well kind of hard but soft if that makes any sense??? I have trouble with the real soft "marshmallows" like the Chrome Soft or Bridgestone Soft

WITB

Driver is PING G430 MAX 10K 9° W/VENTUS BLACK 44.5"  TOUR VELVET GRIP

3 WOOD TAYLORMADE M2 15° W/ADDI BB TOUR VELVET GRIP

IRONS PING G410 4 AND 5 IRON W/X100 

IRONS 6-9 PING I200 W/X100 

WEDGES TITLEIST VOKEY SM8 48° CHROME

VOKEY 52°  56° AND 60 ALL IN CHROME FINISH WITH DYNAMIC GOLD AND MCC+4 GRIPS

SCOTTY CAMERON TOUR RAT GSS 350G MATADOR GRIP

SUN MOUNTAIN C-130 CART BAG NIKON LASER 

TITLEIST PRO V 1

19 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

So I tried both the Callaway Chrome Tour and Chrome Tour X... These are awesome!

@GolfSpy BOS I'll save you a sleeve!

... Nice! I am 100% happy with my Maxfli Tours but I gotta admit, the Chrome Tour sounds very intriguing. If Callaway has a sale I might have to pick some up. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... AutoFlex Dream 7 SF405
Fairway:   :taylormade-small:   Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'Li Blue 70r
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        G430 Hybrid 22*... Alta Hy70r 
Irons:       :taylormade-small:    P770 5-pw ... Steelfiber i80r
                  :taylormade-small:    TP UDi 4 ... Steelfiber i80r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small:     MG3 46*/50*/54* MG4 58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :EVNROLL:     Custom 5.1 (no alignment)  33" 
Ball:          :taylormade-small:     '24 TP5x/Maxfli Tour X 

The 2 balls I go back and forth from are the titleist tour soft and the bridgestone tour b rx. The distance for both is about the same but the spin rate is higher for the bridgestone. I finally went to a place with a simulator and found out that the accra tour z st shaft I had in my driver had my spin rate at 4300 with either ball, the tour soft was a little lower at 4000, so I went to a mitsubishi tensei av blue and what a difference my spin rate dropped to 3000 and my carry distance went up 250. I ended up putting that shaft in my 3 and 5 wood. 

Frank musolino 

My go-to balls have been the TP5 and TP5X, but I also really enjoy the Bridgestone Tour BX and BXS.

I haven't tried Maxfli balls for a couple of decades, so I might given them a try sometime (and hopefully I'll find some on courses so I don't have to buy before I try, ha ha).

I really liked the Vice Pro and Pro Plus I used after finding them on courses. I'd definitely buy those when my supply of balls runs low - which shouldn't happen this year, unless I have a bad year... ha ha.

I'm looking forward to trying out the Callaway white box test balls. I'm not a huge fan of the Chromesoft balls but I have tried a few of them. Sounds like the Chrome Tour 2024 balls are a change, so curious to see how they are received on here.

I received some free new TP5s at the Taylormade QI10 launch free fitting and I received an email today from TM inviting me to have some free TP5 and 5X balls to try out, so I've ordered those to add to the mix.

2024 WITB:

Driver::callaway-logo-1: Ai Smoke 🔹🔹🔹 Max 9* (@8*) w. Denali 60g 6.5 (XS)

FW woods: :titleist-small:TSR2+ 13* '2W' w. Mitsubishi Tensei White 75X & TSR2 21* 7W w. Mitsubishi Tensei White 75X

Hybrid: :taylormade-small:Stealth+ 3H (@18*) w. :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke RDX Red 80/6.5

Irons: :taylormade-small: 5i-PW: '17 P790 w. :kbs: Tour C-Taper Lite 115X (Currently Testing: :taylormade-small: 4i-PW: 2024 P770 w. :projectx: Rifle 6.0 (+1/4"))

Wedges: :taylormade-small: 50/09 MG4; 56/12 MG4TW Raw; :vokey-small:SM9 60/04L

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X7

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5x //  :callaway-small: Chrome Tour // Maxfli Tour X

Other: :Arccos:. Gogogo Sport V-Pro rangefinder;  :Ogio: Woode Hybrid Stand Bag; :BagBoy: Nitron push cart.

2024 Tests:

"...pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'cause there's bugger all down here on Earth!"- Eric Idle

On 2/4/2024 at 11:26 AM, chisag said:

I will back this claim up all day! I just bought 4 dozen of the Tour X on sale at DSP for $110 - and I've always played Chrome Softs. Losing balls was getting too expensive until now 😆 but I don't feel the difference between these and the other premium balls. 

Driver: Callaway Paradym w/ Project X Hzrdus Black 60

Wood: Srixon ZX 3 wood w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 60

Hybrid: Tommy Armour Evo

Long Iron: Taylormade Stealth UDI 2i w/ Aldila Ascent 100

Irons: Taylormade Stealth 5-AW w/ KBS Tour Taper-C

Wedges: Vokey 54 w/ KBS Tour, Taylormade MG 58 w/ TT Dynamic Gold

Putter: Odyssey O-Works Black w/ SuperStroke Pistol 2.0 grip

Ball: Callaway Chrome Soft X

On 2/4/2024 at 5:54 PM, Steeve said:

Bridgestone Tour B XS and Vice Pro have been the two I go back and forth with every year. If they were the same price I’d stick with Tour B all day because the feel is exceptional around the green, but Vice Pro tests nearly identical for me. 

New version of Bridgestone balls goes on sale around the 15th of this month.

Ping 430 Max H/L 10 Degree Geezer Flex

Ping 425 7 wood Geezer Flex

Ping 425 5H [Not in bag]

TM DHY 4/5

Titlist 5-Gap T300's Geezer Flex

Wedges Cleveland RTX Fullface Zipcore 52 degree and TM Hi Toe 4 56 degree

Putter Scotty Cameron Golo S Center Shafted

Ball Bridgestone BXS , Trying The Maxfli Tour S also

Bag Titlist 15 Cart Bag

TP5 is my go to though I also was gifted 5 dozen Pro V1 so it’ll be a mix.

Driver  Ping G430 Max

FW  Callaway Paradym 5W

4H  Cobra King Tec 21

5H  Titleist TSi2 24

Irons  Mizuno JPX 921 HM 5-GW

50 / 60 Titleist Vokey SM9

54 TM MG3

IMG_6799.jpeg.77fc72dd0df090687f74a2604c8ea46b.jpegReloaded and ready for 2024

Edited by OdinSnipes414

#GoBallsOutAlways #GoRickieGo

Driver:      :Sub70:849 Pro-:projectx:HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 70 6.0-NO1 50 Series Grip
Fairway:   :Sub70:949X-:projectx:HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 70 6.0 (1/2 inch short)-NO1 50 Series Grip
Driving Irons:     :Sub70:699 Pro 2-:truetemper: DG S400- NO1 50 Series Grips

Irons:     Custom:Sub70: 639 CB 5-Pw :truetemper: DG S400- NO1 50 Series Grips   
Wedges:   WedgeFx 52,56,60-:truetemper: DG S400Shafts-NO1 50 Series Grips 
Putter:      :Sub70: Sycamore 007-NO1 P90 Pistol Grip
Ball:           :odin:X1

Bag:     Side Street- Back9 Backpack Bag

Link to my Bag Boy ZTF Review!

I am going to stay with my Srixon Z-Star Diamond.  It’s a great ball and cheaper than a Pro V.  I just can’t get myself excited spending the price for a Pro V.

I find the Z Star Diamond is just a solid ball in all aspects for my game.  I don’t sense any Real difference with a Pro V, at least with my game.

:titelist-small:  TSR 3  9.0  Autoflex 405x - Official Tester 2024

:titelist-small:  TSi 3  15.0 GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:ping-small: Utility 2 Iron 18.0 - Nippon NS Pro 650GH Stiff /  :titelist-small: TS3  21 Hybrid Tensei AV Blue 65 HY Stiff

:Takomo:  4 - 9 101T Irons - KBS Tour Lite Stiff - Official Tester 2023

:vokey-small: Vokey SM9 46 F - 10 BV105 Stiff

:vokey-small: Vokey SM9 52 F - 12 Nippon NS Pro 950 Stiff

:vokey-small: Vokey Forged (Japan) 56 M - 10  DG S200

:taylormade-small: MG3 60 - 12 - Nippon NS Modus3 Tour 105 Stiff

image.gif.2bc8a27613a423a3721fd3b955802132.gif  Champions Choice Newport 2+ Button Back - 35”  /  Pistolini Plus

:srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

:titelist-small: Players 4 bag  image.png.939559f85230fe16347ecf2765438915.png    :redrooster:

:Arccos: Official Tester - 2021 & Current Club Sensor User

7 hours ago, KC Golf said:

I am going to stay with my Srixon Z-Star Diamond.  It’s a great ball and cheaper than a Pro V.  I just can’t get myself excited spending the price for a Pro V.

I find the Z Star Diamond is just a solid ball in all aspects for my game.  I don’t sense any Real difference with a Pro V, at least with my game.

Totally agree with you, the diamond is a great ball. It’s durable and high spin, but doesn’t balloon in the wind even with that spin. I want to test the new Chrome Tour X mainly because I am very interested in the tru track and Srixon doesn’t have anything like that. I am also think about testing the Mizuno RB tour X after seeing its results in the ball test last year and its cheaper than the Srixon. Though if Srixon does the buy 2 get one deal again for Father’s Day this year that will be hard to pass up even if I end up liking one of the other balls. 

WITB:

Driver: Titleist TSR3 :titleist-small: with TPT Nitro 15Hi 

5 wood: Calloway Paradym Triple Diamond :callaway-small: with TPT Power 15Lo

Driving Iron: Tour Edge Exotics EXS Ti-Utility :tour-edge:

Hybrid: PXG 0317X Gen2 hybrid :PXG: with TPT Power 15Lo

Irons: Takomo 101T :Takomo: with Nippon Modus 120 shafts :Nippon:

Wedges: Celveland RTX4 50 Degree, Calloway Jaws Raw 58 degree Z grind and 54 degree S grind

Putter: Edel EAS 4.0 :edel-golf-1:

Ball: Srixon Z Star Diamond / Z Star XV :srixon-small:

Official 2024 TPT Shaft Test

While I have not settled on a particular gamer for 2024, I did just receive a box of NineTee gen Y balls

I am going to begin unofficially play/test them beginning next week. Look for that topic later on.

WITB-

Driver  -Titleist 910D, 3w- Titleist 910F, 5hy/7hy- Titleist 910H, 6-PW - Stix , 52⁰, 56⁰, 60⁰ - Stix , Putter- AI-ONE DB / Lombardi Tour 34 custom

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

Playing the Bridgestone RX and the Vice Pro Soft. I just like a softer compression ball,,,,,,,and I’m old 😀

“Adventure Before Dementia “

PING G425 4-UW/SW Black Dot +1” Alta CB RFlex / ChipR

PING G410 Plus DRIVER 10.5* / 3W 14*/ 5W 17.5* / 3hyb. 19* / 9W 22*

PING Putter Custom PLD 4J Prototype / 1968 Anser / Odyssey TriHot #3

VICE Pro Soft Lime Green / Bridgestone RX - TreoSoft