Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

*Special Announcement* - End of Season 2 Tournament Event

9 minutes ago, Preeway said:

Congrats to all the winning teams. @GolfSpy_BEN I don’t have as much flexibility this week and will get my round in on Sunday. If I’m lucky, really lucky, I’ll be able to get in two additional 9s during the week but I’ll probably be stuck with whatever I get on Sunday. 

@Preeway that sub 70 round helped take you to the next level!

Play like a champion today!

8 minutes ago, Preeway said:

Congrats to all the winning teams. @GolfSpy_BEN I don’t have as much flexibility this week and will get my round in on Sunday. If I’m lucky, really lucky, I’ll be able to get in two additional 9s during the week but I’ll probably be stuck with whatever I get on Sunday. 

The weather this week may dictate a SIM round for me, but we’ll see. Great playing in Round 1, I’ll do my best to produce a better result in Round 2!

WITB:

D: :taylormade-small: QI-10 core 9* Ventus Blue TR Velocore 6x

3w: :taylormade-small: Brnr mini driver 13.5 S

3h: :ping-small: G430 19° Tour 2/Stiff

7W: :callaway-small: 21° Rogue ST Max LinQ 7X

5i-6i:  :srixon-small: ZX5 MKII Project X 6.0

7i-PW: :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII Project X 6.0

50°, 54° & 58°:   :ping-small: Glide Forged Pro

P:   :odyssey-small: White Hot Versa DW

Ball:  :bridgestone-small: Tour BX mindset

Bag:  Ghost MGS Anyday 14 way

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

” The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   

But I have promises to keep,   

And miles to go before I sleep,   

And miles to go before I sleep. - Frost

"That you are here—that life exists and identity,

That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse." - Whitman

13 minutes ago, Javs said:

@Preeway that sub 70 round helped take you to the next level!

It’s funny how even when shooting a PR round you can find a few putts that could have dropped that didn’t but I can also recall a few made 5’ and 6’ putts I made that made the round what it was. Gonna have to dig deep if I want to come close to what I did this week. 

Driver:  cobralogo.png.60692cdc05482efd83e68664e010b95f.png Aerojet LS, Ventus Blue Shaft - 6S
4 Wood:  callaway.png.e65d398fb0327017a369499fc6126064.png Rogue ST Max 16.5, Tensei White Shaft - 7S
Utility Iron: mizunopro.png.90cc4fb9895830e28063d9a5be416145.png Fli Hi 3-iron, HAZARDOUS Smoke Black Shaft - S
Irons:  mizuno.png.f0e7b21135cb6273b3c1430866904467.png JPX 921 Tour 4-P, Project X Shafts - Stiff 125g
Wedges: cleveland.png.f21f4d2361520fdf1bbd9d515a2f11e6.png 52º, 56º, 60º
Putter:  odyssey.png.58c727e37eb7efda62bce4f7b8881bd9.png Ai-One 7 T CH, 34"
Preferred Ball: srixon.png.f177578dda27a20ef80a0a8b1ae96e3b.png Z-Star Diamond
Pushcart: bagboy.jpg.0dda53b5175958e1b5686f22b90af744.jpg Nitron
Rangefinder: bushnell.jpg.c51debd06066fa243dea7f14d69a8dba.jpg Tour V5 Shift

2 minutes ago, Preeway said:

It’s funny how even when shooting a PR round you can find a few putts that could have dropped that didn’t but I can also recall a few made 5’ and 6’ putts I made that made the round what it was. Gonna have to dig deep if I want to come close to what I did this week. 

Yes, funny how even when I shot the course record I had 9 lip outs and that’s what you remember. Not that I made some great shots/putts. Like Clark today at the Players. He hit a great putt on 18, but it just had a tad too much speed. It could have went, but……….Once you start playing well it’s funny how the goal post moves! Good luck next week!

1 hour ago, Golf2Much said:

So the semi-finals are set!

image.png.c9abb439014a41e4975674d438836964.png 

image.png.1c63be8f6436c310cb85a854c5f9d1c7.png

Use this week wisely!  Get those rounds in and we'll all be watching!

Given the scores that each team put up, it promises to be two great semi-final matches!

This will be a hard week. Good luck to the final four!

Congrats. to all the flight winning teams.

This was a great event, to end the season, and I am sure all that qualified should have at least had some fun and enjoyment while participating.

Thanks to @GolfSpy_BEN and @Golf2Much for all the time and effort they put into the VCT and this event.

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: Callaway Apex UW 19 - :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke Black

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

A huge and special thank you to @GolfSpy_BEN and @Golf2Much for your outstanding work. Couldn’t have done it without you.  Very well done and looking forward to the next few weeks

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2 plus, LA golf DJ shaft, 55S

3 wood - TM Stealth plus, Mitsubishi Kai’li. Blue, 5 wood - TM Stealth plus,  Hzrdus red, 3 hybrid Mizuno CLK, Fuji pro

Irons (5-PW) - Mizuno 921 HMP, Accra IS 80

Wedges, Vokey SM9 48*10F, 54* 12D, 58* 8M, DG S400

Putter: Evnroll tour, stability shaft, Evnroll gravity grip

Bag: Vessel Cobra tour stand bag

Balls: Titleist ProV1x, Callaway Chrome soft X LS, Bridgestone Tour B XS or Srixon Z star Diamond

Tech: Arccos, Bushnell Pro XE rangefinder image.jpeg.6421bf4c3e32ba5a27f4fe57d0571222.jpeg

20 minutes ago, Cfhandyman said:

Wow, that was an epic round one of the playoffs. Who said the NHL playoffs were hard when you had each team duking it out hole by hole. And you thought the Players championship was close. My pre tournament favourites faired well with @Javs/ @CFreddie@GolfSpy_BEN/ @Preeway and @Randall Robbins/ @IndyBonzo teams all moving forward.
So in the semi finals who have you got. You know, the rest of the GolfSpy’s (APH, SAM, KFT, Shark) will have their pens and score cards out judging the competition on their secret ballots. 

image.jpeg.4a00ea10168dd6b24b49569709f98dbc.jpeg

So in the matchup of B vs C WINNER, you know the long hitting and competitive @Javs will bring the heat and @CFreddie will have his special Georgia “Master’s” secret sauce versus the ever steady and consistent Florida sunshine man @Randall Robbins together with the Hoosier's state  @IndyBonzo Will he be “testing” his Qi10 driver and which shaft will he bring. Two of my pre tournament favourites going head to head in this one and I suspect it will be the play of @CFreddie and @IndyBonzo ultimately determining the outcome. No pressure guys. 

In the other matchup of A vs D WINNERS,  you have I’m in Mexico @EMacK1961 and everything is bigger in Texas’ @daviddvm Against my game is on fire @Preeway together with my driver last week was held together with duct tape and bondo @GolfSpy_BEN. Will Ben get his replacement Qi10 driver in time?  Will the silent assassins of group A, @EMacK1961 bring the Mexican sunshine and his habaneros to continue to play well together with the other Texas single handicap native @daviddvm.  Whose secret home brew will be better and reign supreme, @Preeway or @CFreddie. Will @IndyBonzo travel to play golf?  So is this the rumoured MGS cup they’re all playing for? 

image.png.68576e4adf462439bdb81ad80d8ce52f.png

So my semi final picks this week are the team of @Javs/ @CFreddie and @GolfSpy_BEN/ @PreewayWill either make it to the final?  Or will the teams of @EMacK1961 and @Randall Robbins team make this Canadian eat his hockey puck to keep him quiet. Keep watching to find out.

image.png.df20baeba1a01128e33ed84067adff95.png

That is some creative and funny stuff. Well written!

30 minutes ago, Cfhandyman said:

Wow, that was an epic round one of the playoffs. Who said the NHL playoffs were hard when you had each team duking it out hole by hole. And you thought the Players championship was close. My pre tournament favourites faired well with @Javs/ @CFreddie@GolfSpy_BEN/ @Preeway and @Randall Robbins/ @IndyBonzo teams all moving forward.
So in the semi finals who have you got. You know, the rest of the GolfSpy’s (APH, SAM, KFT, Shark) will have their pens and score cards out judging the competition on their secret ballots. 

image.jpeg.4a00ea10168dd6b24b49569709f98dbc.jpeg

So in the matchup of B vs C WINNER, you know the long hitting and competitive @Javs will bring the heat and @CFreddie will have his special Georgia “Master’s” secret sauce versus the ever steady and consistent Florida sunshine man @Randall Robbins together with the Hoosier's state  @IndyBonzo Will he be “testing” his Qi10 driver and which shaft will he bring. Two of my pre tournament favourites going head to head in this one and I suspect it will be the play of @CFreddie and @IndyBonzo ultimately determining the outcome. No pressure guys. 

In the other matchup of A vs D WINNERS,  you have I’m in Mexico @EMacK1961 and everything is bigger in Texas’ @daviddvm Against my game is on fire @Preeway together with my driver last week was held together with duct tape and bondo @GolfSpy_BEN. Will Ben get his replacement Qi10 driver in time?  Will the silent assassins of group A, @EMacK1961 bring the Mexican sunshine and his habaneros to continue to play well together with the other Texas single handicap native @daviddvm.  Whose secret home brew will be better and reign supreme, @Preeway or @CFreddie. Will @IndyBonzo travel to play golf?  So is this the rumoured MGS cup they’re all playing for? 

image.png.68576e4adf462439bdb81ad80d8ce52f.png

So my semi final picks this week are the team of @Javs/ @CFreddie and @GolfSpy_BEN/ @PreewayWill either make it to the final?  Or will the teams of @EMacK1961 and @Randall Robbins team make this Canadian eat his hockey puck to keep him quiet. Keep watching to find out.

image.png.df20baeba1a01128e33ed84067adff95.png

Great write up!  

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

Congratulations to all of the winners!  Looking forward to see how the next two battles go.  This is tight competition for sure!

Driver - PXG GEN5 0311FX 9°+1° flat - ProjectX Cypher 40 5.5 trimmed to 44"
Wood - PXG GEN5 0311FX 4-wood flat - ProjectX Cypher 50 5.5 
Hybrid - PXG 0211 22° flat - ProjectX Cypher 50 5.5  and Adams Idea 5HY - 39" Fubuki z60 Hy Flex-R shaft
Irons - 5-PW Callaway Rouge ST Max w / ProjectX Tour Flighted 105 steel shafts
Wedges - Kirkland Signature G/S/L
Putter - Kirkland Signature KS1   Wilson Brass Tech BT-2 with Garsen ULTIMATE grip

Balls - Titelist Pro V1 (PROTO 388) and Pro V1x (PROTO 348 test balls from current '22 ball test.

RH player shooting ~112 in Portland, Oregon.  New to the game and improving every week!

7 hours ago, Javs said:

That is some creative and funny stuff. Well written!

Thank you Javs, glad you enjoyed it.  Now all you have to do is play well this week.  No pressure.

7 hours ago, Josh Parker said:

Great write up!  

Thank you Josh, glad you enjoyed it.

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2 plus, LA golf DJ shaft, 55S

3 wood - TM Stealth plus, Mitsubishi Kai’li. Blue, 5 wood - TM Stealth plus,  Hzrdus red, 3 hybrid Mizuno CLK, Fuji pro

Irons (5-PW) - Mizuno 921 HMP, Accra IS 80

Wedges, Vokey SM9 48*10F, 54* 12D, 58* 8M, DG S400

Putter: Evnroll tour, stability shaft, Evnroll gravity grip

Bag: Vessel Cobra tour stand bag

Balls: Titleist ProV1x, Callaway Chrome soft X LS, Bridgestone Tour B XS or Srixon Z star Diamond

Tech: Arccos, Bushnell Pro XE rangefinder image.jpeg.6421bf4c3e32ba5a27f4fe57d0571222.jpeg

@CB Lobo 4 Life - I mean, hard to complain TOO much about tying two other incredible rounds by four other golfers, but..DAMMMMMMMMMIT!!!!!! 😉

That 42-foot lip-out for birdie hurts just THAT much more right about now.  Lol. 

Congrats to those (cheaters) who won, and we'll see you all out there next year! 

🙂 

Driver - PXG 0811 XF - Gen 5, 9 degrees (+1 setting), Oban Devotion TR 65 04
3/5 Wood - Cobra LTDx Max (Blue Colorway)
Utility - Caley X01 Driving Iron (3 = 18*)
Irons (5-PW) - Caley 01T
Wedges (48, 52, 56, 60) - Indi Wedges FLX 48 / ATK 52, 56, 60
Putter - L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 - 65*
Ball - Chrome Tour Triple-Track

Way to go guys! Best of luck, see you in season 3!!!

I like golf. You should like golf. If life is tough, play more golf!

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 10.5, Graphite Design Tour AD-MJ 6x

Titleist TSr3 18 Degree, Graphite Design Tour Ad-DI 7x

Takomo 301CB's, KBS Tours 120S

Vokey SM8 48 10F, 52 08F, 56 08M, 60 08M

Odyssey O-Works Jailbird Mini, Versa Scheme, 17" Fatso 3.0 Grip, 40"

Jazz Tacoma Cart Bag

Titleist Pro V1x

Sorry for the delay.  I had all the results typed out and was ready to publish.  Then the tread closed as I hit the "Submit Reply" button and it was lost.  So, here we go again.

The rounds have been submitted and best ball scores tabulated.  Here we go with the results from the Week 2 MGS Cup semi-finals.

Flight A winners versus Flight D winners:   This pair pitted EMack1961 and daviddvm against GolfSpy_BEN and Preeway.   Both teams scored net eagles.  In fact the team of GolfSpy_BEN and Preeway posted two!  However, it wasn't enough to overcome the impressive "ham and egging" of EMack1961 and daviddvm.  Whenever one of them carded a bogey, the other responded with a par or more likely a birdie on the same number of hole!  What makes it somewhat improbable is that it happened by chance and without any knowledge of what their partner had done.  Luck was definitely on their side.  In total, they had twelve birdies or better on their card.  

image.png.87bebf6dba173e02eef6fe1ce8b50620.png

Congratulations EMack1961 and daviddvm!

Flight B winners versus Flight C winners:   This pairing had Flight B winners Javs and Cfreddie against Flight C winners Randall Robbins and IndyBonzo.  Throughout the match, both teams had a net eagle and no bogeys!  In the end, the team of Javs and Cfreddie had two more birdies finishing at -11.  Though both had solid rounds, Cfreddie had seven net birdies or better and when he bogeyed (or worse), Javs was right there to pick him up.  Randall Robbins and IndyBonzo made a great late run with -4 in the last four holes, but it wasn't enough to take the lead.  

image.png.4ac444bdfac1eb2afe032cd14a37f739.png

Congratulations Javs and Cfreddie!

This sets up the finals for the MGS Cup! 

image.png.bb2202266035e194915d238f8c7a15e4.png

The scoring so far has been great and if the last two weeks are any indication, we can expect a great match between these two impressive teams.  

@EMacK1961 ,  @daviddvm, @Javs and @CFreddie get your practice in and post your best scores.  The rest of us will be watching!  This should be a fun week!

Ping G430 Max driver 10.5 degrees with an Alta Quick45 gram senior shaft
Callaway Epic 3 wood, Project X Evenflow Green 45 gram senior shaft  
Callaway GBB Epic Heavenwood, with a Mitsubishi Diamana 50 gram senior shaft
Ping G 20.5 degree 7 wood, with a stock Alta 65 gram senior shaft
Ping G 26 degree hybrid, stock Alta 65 gram senior shaft
Callaway Paradym X irons, 7-AW with Aldila Ascent Blue 50 graphite shafts
Edison wedges:  50, 55 and 60 degree, KBS Tour Graphite A flex shafts
Putters:  L.A.B. Direct Force 2.1 putter, 34.5" long, 67 degrees lie

2022 MGS Tester:  Shot Scope Pro XL+ with H4  

Hearty congratulations to @daviddvm & @EMacK1961 and @CFreddie & @Javs!

Well played gents. Best of luck in the finals! 

WITB:

D: :taylormade-small: QI-10 core 9* Ventus Blue TR Velocore 6x

3w: :taylormade-small: Brnr mini driver 13.5 S

3h: :ping-small: G430 19° Tour 2/Stiff

7W: :callaway-small: 21° Rogue ST Max LinQ 7X

5i-6i:  :srixon-small: ZX5 MKII Project X 6.0

7i-PW: :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII Project X 6.0

50°, 54° & 58°:   :ping-small: Glide Forged Pro

P:   :odyssey-small: White Hot Versa DW

Ball:  :bridgestone-small: Tour BX mindset

Bag:  Ghost MGS Anyday 14 way

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

” The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   

But I have promises to keep,   

And miles to go before I sleep,   

And miles to go before I sleep. - Frost

"That you are here—that life exists and identity,

That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse." - Whitman

9 minutes ago, Golf2Much said:

Sorry for the delay.  I had all the results typed out and was ready to publish.  Then the tread closed as I hit the "Submit Reply" button and it was lost.  So, here we go again.

The rounds have been submitted and best ball scores tabulated.  Here we go with the results from the Week 2 MGS Cup semi-finals.

Flight A winners versus Flight D winners:   This pair pitted EMack1961 and daviddvm against GolfSpy_BEN and Preeway.   Both teams scored net eagles.  In fact the team of GolfSpy_BEN and Preeway posted two!  However, it wasn't enough to overcome the impressive "ham and egging" of EMack1961 and daviddvm.  Whenever one of them carded a bogey, the other responded with a par or more likely a birdie on the same number of hole!  What makes it somewhat improbable is that it happened by chance and without any knowledge of what their partner had done.  Luck was definitely on their side.  In total, they had twelve birdies or better on their card.  

image.png.87bebf6dba173e02eef6fe1ce8b50620.png

Congratulations EMack1961 and daviddvm!

Flight B winners versus Flight C winners:   This pairing had Flight B winners Javs and Cfreddie against Flight C winners Randall Robbins and IndyBonzo.  Throughout the match, both teams had a net eagle and no bogeys!  In the end, the team of Javs and Cfreddie had two more birdies finishing at -11.  Though both had solid rounds, Cfreddie had seven net birdies or better and when he bogeyed (or worse), Javs was right there to pick him up.  Randall Robbins and IndyBonzo made a great late run with -4 in the last four holes, but it wasn't enough to take the lead.  

image.png.4ac444bdfac1eb2afe032cd14a37f739.png

Congratulations Javs and Cfreddie!

This sets up the finals for the MGS Cup! 

image.png.bb2202266035e194915d238f8c7a15e4.png

The scoring so far has been great and if the last two weeks are any indication, we can expect a great match between these two impressive teams.  

@EMacK1961 ,  @daviddvm, @Javs and @CFreddie get your practice in and post your best scores.  The rest of us will be watching!  This should be a fun week!

Thank you to @Golf2Muchand @GolfSpy_BEN! Congratulations to everyone who made the final 32 and for the outstanding play all around. Looking forward to riding my partner to victory, ha ha. Good luck to @EMacK1961 and @daviddvm you guys have been killing it! Here is hoping this is a close shootout!!

Edited by Javs

10 minutes ago, GolfSpy_BEN said:

Hearty congratulations to @daviddvm & @EMacK1961 and @CFreddie & @Javs!

Well played gents. Best of luck in the finals! 

Thank you Ben and thank you for helping to run this thing!

Great playing gents. Was hoping my 5 birdies would be enough but alas, too many bogies. Gonna be a great finish to watch. Got my money on @CFreddieand @Javs  Hoping both teams go low and make this a finale to remember. 

Driver:  cobralogo.png.60692cdc05482efd83e68664e010b95f.png Aerojet LS, Ventus Blue Shaft - 6S
4 Wood:  callaway.png.e65d398fb0327017a369499fc6126064.png Rogue ST Max 16.5, Tensei White Shaft - 7S
Utility Iron: mizunopro.png.90cc4fb9895830e28063d9a5be416145.png Fli Hi 3-iron, HAZARDOUS Smoke Black Shaft - S
Irons:  mizuno.png.f0e7b21135cb6273b3c1430866904467.png JPX 921 Tour 4-P, Project X Shafts - Stiff 125g
Wedges: cleveland.png.f21f4d2361520fdf1bbd9d515a2f11e6.png 52º, 56º, 60º
Putter:  odyssey.png.58c727e37eb7efda62bce4f7b8881bd9.png Ai-One 7 T CH, 34"
Preferred Ball: srixon.png.f177578dda27a20ef80a0a8b1ae96e3b.png Z-Star Diamond
Pushcart: bagboy.jpg.0dda53b5175958e1b5686f22b90af744.jpg Nitron
Rangefinder: bushnell.jpg.c51debd06066fa243dea7f14d69a8dba.jpg Tour V5 Shift

My partner I do not know and he is very quiet. But it is working for us. So let's go!!!!

This has been fun. Good luck to CFreddie and Javs.

:cobra-small: SpeedZone Pars and Stripes 9.5* Driver 14gm weight in back, VENTUS Blue 6-R set to +1* draw.

:cobra-small: 14.5* Fairway,  18.5* Fairway, 22.5* Fairway.  All with Tensei CK Blue R set to +1* draw.

:titleist-small:  816H1 27* Hybrid w/ Diamana Blue Board 70 HY Stiff Shaft

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 5 + 6   KBS Tour 80 R

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 7, 8, 9  KBS Tour 90 R                                     

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE P, G, S  KBS Wedge

:cobra-small: King Black ONE 60*  VO8*      True Temper Dynamic Gold Black

Lamkin Crossline Cord Connect Black Mid-size plus 2 wraps

:cameron-small:  Special Select Newport 2  34" :scotty-small: Matador grip               :Arccos:                                                                                                                                                               

:titleist-small:  -ProV1x  Align XL  

All in a :cobra-small:  Masters Staff Bag  or  SpeedZone stand bag

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4  The ONLY One Length Contestant!

Tested :bridgestone-small: Prototype Balls       Tour B RXS                Tested:image.png.8e77a45b1fe8c9cfb7c2a61386f855a5.pngBlack Cat irons 5 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Graphite Regular +0.5" 1* upright                

BirdieBall Outdoor Putting Green                                 

Hats off to my awesome partner @Javs - truly a pleasure to play alongside you (virtually)!!!

And huge congrats to @EMacK1961 and @daviddvm for making it all the way to the finals - job well done!

Finally, HUGE thanks to @GolfSpy_BENand @Golf2Much for organizing this competition- can’t wait until the next competition!

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge/Testing Bag (Link Here)

Driver: image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Paradym with Ventus TR Blue 60 Stiff

Fairways:  image.png.c4f821ba6925e5e146c31600685bf103.png Aerojet Max 3W & 7W with Hzrdus Smoke Blue RDX 70 Stiff

Hybrid:  image.png.c21137d282a252fb544e47aceb520176.png King TEC 5H with KBS PGI 95 Stiff

Irons:  image.png.6621a18e06b1717c1f774c4a561fd7d8.png Forged TEC 5-GW with KBS Tour Lite Stiff

Wedges:  image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Jaws Raw Plasma 54 & 58

Putter:  image.png.c8e6824d2c38fa85d20ca21913fbb2b1.pngPhantom X 5.5

Ball: 2023 Maxfli Tour

Other Reviews:

Callaway Paradym

Titleist White Box Testing (2023)

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5

4 minutes ago, GolfSpy_BEN said:

image.png

The final results are in and a big congratulations goes to...

image.png

@Javs & @CFreddie

They had net  birdies on 7 of the first 8 holes and didn't look back!

They have won the Season VCT Cup Tournament and a special badge will be added to both of their trophy rooms commemorating their excellent effort. Well done gents!

Congratulations @CFreddieand @Javs!

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Driver

TaylorMade Stealth 3 wood

Titleist U510 Hybrid (3H)

TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons

Vokey SM8 Wedges (52/56/60)

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

Congrats winners. Way to go. Thanks to the MGS team for hosting this great event. Looking forward to next year.

"It's only rock and roll...but I like it." - Mick Jagger

"It is not the will to win that matters-Everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters." - Paul "Bear" Bryant

"If anything is worth doing, it is worth doing with all your heart." - the Buddha

What's in the bag:

Driver Taylormade Qi10 Standard, 3W Callaway RazrFit Extreme, 5W - Cobra Fly Z XL, Wilson D9 4 hybrid, Heat II Single Length Irons 5-SW, Snake Eyes 60' LW

What's on my feet: Squarz/Under Armour Charged Draw 2

Bag Boy Quad XL Push Cart w/Bag Boy CB15 bag

Where I play:  Baja Country Club - Ensenada, Baja Califorinia, Mexico/Bajamar Oceanfront Golf Resort, Ensenada, Baja California, Mexico