Testers Wanted: Newton Driver Shafts ×

What/How Did You Practice Today?

null

2 minutes ago, schooner44 said:

That's something I constantly have to remind myself of. If I have a bad shot, I tend to want to hurry up and make the next one better but I will often hurry things and end up chunking it.

It's something I have put a heavy focus on this year. 

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

Day 140 (5 Jun 24) - Worked with the 58 in the backyard hitting pitches from varied distances…focused on stance, setup.  

WITB?:ping-small:  G400 SFT w/Aldila NXT GEN NVS 55 Aflex ; :ping-small: G410 3w; :ping-small: G400 3h(19), 4h(22), 5h(26) - stock Ping Alta CB R-Flex; :edel-golf-1:SMS 6i, 7i - KBS TourLIte 95 R-Flex; Maltby TS1 8i-9i-PW w/Apollo Acculite 85 R flex; INDI FLX-S wedges (50, 54, 58) w/Recoil graphite shafts -R-Flex and :odyssey-small: AI-One 7T BD Milled (aka Millie), ball choice tends to be Pro-V1 or simliar 3pc urethane balls. 

Got to do something different yesterday. Went on the course but only to practice. It was fairly open. I'd get to the green and just hit some chips from different spots and out of bunkers. Then try to get up and down. When someone came along, I'd head to the next hole and head straight to the green again. Then back. An hour on three holes.

Followed up with some putting then home for speed training using the superspeed protocol and a knockoff weighted stick.

Today my neck hurts. Will be a day of rest... Maybe some wedge work.

I just saw the Rapsodo range got a massive update. Will have to say least go in to see what it looks like.

Cheers

Odyssey XG #9

Cleveland CG15 wedges 54/58

Takomo 101 irons PW-4

Rescue hybrid 3 

M6 3W & Driver

Bridgestone e12 

Posted (edited)

Getting ready for tournaments and need to practice putting out on every green 

No gimmies and it’s amazingly bad the confidence and nerves are if I have not been putting out the 4 footers regularly 

I started using the line on the ball only for 5 footers and in to settle the my eye movements

i just lock in to tap and roll the line on the ball 

Edited by Haro

I recently had food poisoning and lost about 9lbs in weight 2 weeks ago.. haven't practiced since then, went to the simulator on Sunday and noticed my drives were almost 30 yards short of what i average. im still under weight from what i was a few weeks ago and then went to the driving range yesterday and noticed all my irons were still short. It really seems like i've lost my tempo and power. I'm supposed to play 18 on Saturday, lets hope i don't lose a crap ton of balls and can still shoot under 90 LOL. 

It's always that one good shot that keeps us coming back! Follow me on IG

What's in my bag?

• D - TM SIM2 MAX 
  • 3W - TM SIM2 MAX
  • 5W - TM Aeroburner 
  • 3H - TM Rescue
  • 5-PW - TM P790
  • 52 - TM MG2 
  • 56 - TM MG1
  • 60 - TM MG2
  • Putter - EvnRoll ER7
  • Ball - PV1 or TP5 

3 hours ago, barney_bogey said:

Got to do something different yesterday. Went on the course but only to practice. It was fairly open. I'd get to the green and just hit some chips from different spots and out of bunkers. Then try to get up and down. When someone came along, I'd head to the next hole and head straight to the green again. Then back. An hour on three holes.

Followed up with some putting then home for speed training using the superspeed protocol and a knockoff weighted stick.

I just saw the Rapsodo range got a massive update. Will have to say least go in to see what it looks like.

Cheers

i've always wanted to do that! just practice on the course, but wouldnt know how that would be perceived or even allowed at the muni course i play at.  Putting on the real green vs the practice ones are totally different and would love to practice my 150 and under doing this. 

It's always that one good shot that keeps us coming back! Follow me on IG

What's in my bag?

• D - TM SIM2 MAX 
  • 3W - TM SIM2 MAX
  • 5W - TM Aeroburner 
  • 3H - TM Rescue
  • 5-PW - TM P790
  • 52 - TM MG2 
  • 56 - TM MG1
  • 60 - TM MG2
  • Putter - EvnRoll ER7
  • Ball - PV1 or TP5 

i've always wanted to do that! just practice on the course, but wouldnt know how that would be perceived or even allowed at the muni course i play at.  Putting on the real green vs the practice ones are totally different and would love to practice my 150 and under doing this. 
Coach told me to do it. Since I've joined recently, I have been taking all the liberties associated with not having to pay for individual rounds. Planning to play off the reds next week just for the heck of it.

Odyssey XG #9

Takomo 101 irons PW-4

Rescue hybrid 3 

M6 3W & Driver

Bridgestone e12 

4 hours ago, barney_bogey said:

Cheers

Great idea to go off the reds and get short game practice!

Dennis

always great to show up to the practice green and have it all to yourself so you can *REALLY* practice the ladder drill.

IMG_3626.jpg.8d92659a7b829959a4dac65586e6e357.jpg

swapped out to this grip on my putter and am really liking how it helps to keep the face square!

image.png.9b327f54497e6d02990a1e194ee934ac.png

Driver-  Titleist  TSR3 10*
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*
Irons- Titleist 718 AP2 (5i-50*)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Wilson Infinite Grant Park
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

1 hour ago, StrokerAce said:

always great to show up to the practice green and have it all to yourself so you can *REALLY* practice the ladder drill.

IMG_3626.jpg.8d92659a7b829959a4dac65586e6e357.jpg

swapped out to this grip on my putter and am really liking how it helps to keep the face square!

image.png.9b327f54497e6d02990a1e194ee934ac.png

I always try to do a ladder drill before going out on the course. My putting is exponentially better when I can do at least a few before playing.

default_callaway-small.jpg.8db5efa44231b3e5cd6fc5deb94644e4.jpgCallaway Rogue ST Max D driver

default_callaway-small.jpg.8db5efa44231b3e5cd6fc5deb94644e4.jpgCallaway Paradym X 3 wood

default_callaway-small.jpg.8db5efa44231b3e5cd6fc5deb94644e4.jpgCallaway Rogue ST Max D 5 wood

default_callaway-small.jpg.8db5efa44231b3e5cd6fc5deb94644e4.jpgCallaway Rogue 7 wood

default_callaway-small.jpg.8db5efa44231b3e5cd6fc5deb94644e4.jpgCallaway Rogue 11 wood

default_callaway-small.jpg.8db5efa44231b3e5cd6fc5deb94644e4.jpgCallaway Rogue ST Max OS Lite 6-AW

default_taylormade-small.jpg.b0f650a8eb8b3219e3f783d396bd8458.jpgTaylorMade MG3 wedges (52, 56)

default_cameron-small.gif.9b09797f71363f07049fccfe79b6b243.gifScotty Cameron Select Roundback

default_volvik-small.jpg.4484ce7bf19bc5b085f2fdccba75cde9.jpgVolvik Vivid balls

default_srixon-small.jpg.bf3ca25d7610490303deb7f6cdf80802.jpgSrixon Q-Star Divide balls

Day 141 (6 Jun 24) - Today was our “play the best tee shot” 9-hole semi-scramble.  Had a blast working thru the bag - from the Indi wedges to the Maltby and Edel irons to the metal woods.  Millie, my Odyssey AI -One milled putter, was pace perfect all day - rolling long putts to less than 12” - stress free pars and bogies…a solid day for sure.  Yes, golf was fun today….

WITB?:ping-small:  G400 SFT w/Aldila NXT GEN NVS 55 Aflex ; :ping-small: G410 3w; :ping-small: G400 3h(19), 4h(22), 5h(26) - stock Ping Alta CB R-Flex; :edel-golf-1:SMS 6i, 7i - KBS TourLIte 95 R-Flex; Maltby TS1 8i-9i-PW w/Apollo Acculite 85 R flex; INDI FLX-S wedges (50, 54, 58) w/Recoil graphite shafts -R-Flex and :odyssey-small: AI-One 7T BD Milled (aka Millie), ball choice tends to be Pro-V1 or simliar 3pc urethane balls. 

I hit the PuttOut mat every time I walk by it.   If if doesn't feel right I stay there until it does.

Had a few minutes this afternoon so I stopped at the range and focused on take away and repeatable contact.  Recovering from surgery has made relearning aspects of the swing surprisingly difficult.

Callaway Mavrik Irons, Mizuno Hybrids, Mizuno ST200 Driver, Mizuno Wedges, Odyssey 10 Putter

Spent some time putting inside tonight, trying to get comfortable with the putter again after a couple of tough rounds one the greens.  Feeling better with it, going to spend some more time over the next week putting before getting out again Father’s Day weekend.

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Driver

TaylorMade Stealth 3 wood

Titleist U510 Hybrid (3H)

TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons

Vokey SM8 Wedges (52/56/60)

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

Posted (edited)

Was at the range yesterday afternoon - wishing I'd hit the ball ½ as well as that when I was away on the MGS Kingsmill Outing! 🤷‍♂️

Been working .. for a year, believe it or not .. on a better backswing, into a better pressure shift, into getting the arms moving sooner in transition and then getting the arms and body better synced coming into impact. 

So, no, nothing major 😝

Was making really nice contact with the wedges, 7i and new 3H. Although I seemed to hit left a lot, I was still very happy with the ball flights I was seeing and distance control on the wedges .. and hope I can continue to build on this during upcoming rounds out on the course! 

.. work in progress....

Edited by cksurfdude
type-oh

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
3H...Cobra King Tec (MMT 70/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha '19 (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
SW, LW...Mizuno ES21 54-08, 60-06 (KBS Hi Rev 2.0)
Putter...
MLA Tour XDream or EvnRoll ER5
...all in a Bag Boy hybrid bag on an MGI Zip Navigator.
..ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour. Or "found" Pro V1.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)
Other tests: MLA putter; Cleveland Hi Bore driver; Ben Hogan hybrids.

followthrough.jpg

took a lesson today...

trying to work on accuracy and better ball striking... and so far so good...

minor grip change, ball positioning a little more forward, eliminated excessive shaft lean, and follow-through to a better finish position... and it seems to be coming together... 

also scheduled a club fitting for next week to check if anything needs to change... ie. club length, lie angle, shaft weight...

"A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." ~John Stuart Mill

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope." ~Winston Churchill

Currently Gaming:

Driver: Titleist GT3, Mitsubishi 1K Black 6.5 - X-Stiff

Woods: Callaway Ai Smoke 3W 17*, Project X Denali 6.0 70g - Stiff

Irons: Mizuno MP 245 (4i thru PW), NS Pro Modus Tour 120X (4i - 21*, PW - 42*)

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM10 48.10F, 52.08F, 56.14K, 60.04T Grind 

Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Design 1.5 (2004)

Day 142 (7 Jun 24) - played with the Fri Men’s group.  Solid front - five pars, four bogies.  Back a little less solid - one birdie, one par, five bogies and two double bogies….the take aways for today:  iron play is improving, putting decent with some good reads,  driver was in the fairway all day…needs improvement takeaways:  don’t be too timid on putts - left some good putts short; don’t be cute with wedges / had a couple of chunked shots where I was getting too fancy.  Overall 40 front / 44 back for a very solid for me 84… 

back at it again...

hit through the bag today... focusing mostly on accuracy with my irons... with the new swing changes i'm developing a nice baby draw and dropping my shots right on target...

then I hit the chipping green to work on pitches with the 50*, and chips with the 56*, and 60* 

and finished the session on the putting green... putts from 3', 6', and lag putts from 15'+

all in all a great session... 

Golf Bag.jpg

"A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." ~John Stuart Mill

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope." ~Winston Churchill

Currently Gaming:

Met a buddy at the range. He's recently decided to step up his game to quit being the liability in the scramble. Started with gate drills from 4 feet; line. Then ladder drills; pace. Then a two putt game.

Helped him with a basic bump and run then a stock chip shot.

Full swings through the bag with intermittent pitch shots from about 30 yards.

Saw a buddy who was there for member guest night. I'm tempted but probably not ready for tournament format just yet. Though it's handicapped...

Anyways, it's lovely out there this time of year. Looking forward to teeing off Sunday morning.

Cheers
B

Odyssey XG #9

Takomo 101 irons PW-4

Rescue hybrid 3 

M6 3W & Driver

Bridgestone e12 

Posted (edited)

Earlier this week, I had a frustrating round outside on the course I usually play, so I went to the sim range and worked out a bit on my swing and mental routine. While there, I played 18 holes on the usual course I play on Trackman, and I surprised myself be ending with a score that shaved off 12 strokes. 

The biggest change that’s happened between the two rounds is that I’ve been doing the Fit for Golf training that I started last month. It could be that I’m starting to feel a little more flexibility in my waist and torso, and stability in my leading arm.

I’m feeling a little more confident now, so next week I’ll get back out there and see if I can effect a change in my performance.

Edited by berkeleybob

WITB 2024

DRIVER Cobralogo.png.5257fd97d99f057b9bfc81c06d7fcc62.png AEROJET 10.5°  |  FAIRWAY Callawaylogo.png.c084288fc4a8ed17e2f93c60b519702c.png ROGUE ST MAX 3/15°
HYBRID Pinglogo.png.11947cc88c8641d62e0a99c26da08b18.png G410 21°  |  UTILITY Untitled-9(1).png.4964fe6cb2103eef562fd832a625b0d5.png 699 V2 U 5/23°
IRONS Untitled-9(1).png.4964fe6cb2103eef562fd832a625b0d5.png 699 V2 6-PW
WEDGES Clevelandgolflogo.png.9b2e702587cd5230010a835ced0f97a0.png CBX 2 50°, 54°, 58°
PUTTER Cobralogo.png.5257fd97d99f057b9bfc81c06d7fcc62.png KING GRANDSPORT 35

BALL WilsonStafflogo.png.d0d70a74fad1e8f9c4d9f0581e24d31e.pngMODEL | Vicelogo.png.ac8ca0040252d91a9cdaef9d94e6284b.png PRO WHITE/BLUE ICE
BAG Sunmountainlogo.png.2555e0c0e8e49c09ea72c6df224aa0f2.png 3.5 LS  |  PUSHCART Roviclogo.png.ebc800ac4238271b0253c238793522de.png RV1S

2024 Fit For Golf Training App Review

Day 143 (8 Jun 24) -  nephew’s HS graduation celebration about 2hrs from home  - took most of the day so did some mirror work this evening after getting fro the event. 

Worked on just swinging a club working on some feels and thoughts.

Have also been thinking about how I hit balls at the range…really don’t put much thought into distance but more so alignment.  Think this is probably hurting me out on the course where distance is just as important.  Next time out going to try hitting to specific distances to see if that helps out on the course.

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

I had a good range session tonight on the 160 - 200 yard section of the bag.  I took the mevo and got solid data on 6 different clubs looking for consistency and easy distance.  I am going with a G410 5 & 6 iron for now and see how they perform in regular play.  And i would like to find a 7w to take the place of rhe 18*h. I hit swmbo 7w and even though the shaft was a little too flexible for my preference it was a very easy club to get an accurate 200 yard shot from.  After the range data was collected i jumped around the course to hit approach shots from those yardages.  I have rounds lined up for mon, tues and wed this week so i will re-assess the in play performance after that.

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex; :callaway-logo-1: Mavrik 18* 5w;  :mizuno-small: JPX 919 HM Pro 4i;  :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

Have put in a few hours of practice with the driver this last week or so and it really paid off today! I only had 1 drive that sliced then 1 that I hit pretty bad on the heel (still rolled out to 230 and in the middle of the fairway so I was ok with it) what killed me today? My irons weren’t nearly as sharp as usual and putting hurt like always. Now if I could just get my irons and driver to work together I might only be complaining about 3 putts lol

I have a cobra rad speed driver, cobra fly z 3 and 5 wood, taylormade m1 irons (5-PW), Top Flite Gamer wedges (52,56,60), and odyssey white ice putter. When I’m playing to keep score I typically play the Maxfli Tour X. When just getting a round in with friends or scrambling I play whatever I might find on the course or might find at the bottom of my bag.

Some mevo data from yesterdays practice session is interesting to look at.  First a couple corrections to the labels on the data...

The 18* is a hybrid not a 5 wood

Paradym is the 7w

The 5 & 6 irons are Ping G410 not Mizuno JPX

Screenshot_20240609-1108052.png.c612b4a4daed2bccafae51a80f1a0b42.png

The Paradym 7w yardage is about the same as the 18*h but spin is way different and height of the 7w is about 30' more than the 18*.  The 7w is about 1/2" longer than the hybrid.

The data for the irons highlights the difference between a JPX Forged design vs the G410.  Although the yardage gapping is ok, The spin of the G410s is way higher and the height was about 18' higher for rhe G410s than the higher lofted JPXs.  

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex; :callaway-logo-1: Mavrik 18* 5w;  :mizuno-small: JPX 919 HM Pro 4i;  :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

18 hours ago, TJ Hall said:

Next time out going to try hitting to specific distances to see if that helps out on the course.

Obviously a great idea to practice as you play, but .. does your range have real golf balls, not practice or limited flight ones? 

The range at my club is short and the far end actually goes right towards where you travel from #1 green to #2 tee .. so we have limited flight balls and so anything over, say 120-130 you notice the effect.....

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
3H...Cobra King Tec (MMT 70/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha '19 (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
SW, LW...Mizuno ES21 54-08, 60-06 (KBS Hi Rev 2.0)
Putter...
MLA Tour XDream or EvnRoll ER5
...all in a Bag Boy hybrid bag on an MGI Zip Navigator.
..ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour. Or "found" Pro V1.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)
Other tests: MLA putter; Cleveland Hi Bore driver; Ben Hogan hybrids.

followthrough.jpg

4 hours ago, cksurfdude said:

Obviously a great idea to practice as you play, but .. does your range have real golf balls, not practice or limited flight ones? 

The range at my club is short and the far end actually goes right towards where you travel from #1 green to #2 tee .. so we have limited flight balls and so anything over, say 120-130 you notice the effect.....

They have real balls, but they are truly range balls that probably should have been replaced a few years ago.  While on the range warming up or practicing, I’ve mainly focused on contact/flight and not really distance.  It works fine, but then on the course I think I try to force some things.

I recently got a Mevo which has a challenge mode to hit certain distances, which I think might be helpful…just haven’t tried it yet.  One day I plan on getting a net/mat to work on it at home as well.

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

As mentioned in the how’d you play section, I’ve made some improvements with both driver and irons.  

I’ll start with driver.  For the past 3 years, I’ve been averaging 81-85% FIRs with decent distance.  Last year, my SS was a verified 95mph and was getting around 215-220 carry.  Several months ago was commenting about it and @chisag, @RickyBobby_PR and I THINK @cnosil convinced me I should/could get a carry of 230+.  Key is ball speed and launch angle/peak height.  

This winter I worked fairly hard on core strength while maintaining good flexibility.  When I started playing again in March, I was getting good driver distance but randomly getting some really strong pulls and bad drives.  Club path was the real issue but the “why” was puzzling.  I do have a tendency with driver of laying back, fighting varying degrees of OTP, typical stuff.  Recently I’ve discovered 2 important keys.  

One, at the start of the downswing, I was tending to lean my back shoulder toward a line extending behind the ball.  This was causing my lead shoulder to open. So while during the backswing the feel was coming inside, I was undoing that at the beginning of the downswing.  The first key is to keep my weight slightly back (toward heels) and keep my trail elbow “in”, closer to my body.  Trust that the club head will square up.

The second key, which I’ve noticed for awhile but largely ignored, if I have a slight pause between backswing and start of the down swing, positioning and sequence of the transition seems to feel more ‘natural’ from the legs, hips, core then shoulders.  The pause would happen sometimes, but not always.  Warming up before playing today, I noticed the pause, so tried to implement.   It’s very brief, maybe 100-200ms (?), dosnt feel totally natural, but worked really well.  Drives today were in the 230-245 total distance, with one at 273 (I turned sixty-eleven today) by getting to a downslope of the fairway.  All higher trajectory. 

Enough for now, will address the iron play later.

Edited by GaryF

:callaway-small: Driver: Fusion, 9 deg, UST Recoil 450 ES F3/2

:ping-small: 430 MAX 4w (5w head delofted 1* with 3w shaft), 7w, 5h w/ Alta CB Soft Regular shaft

:mizuno-small: JPX923 HM 6i - GW w/ UST Recoil 460 ESX F3

:cleveland-small: RTX6 52* and 56* with Recoil 760 ESX F2 

:odyssey-small: Versa DB DoubleWide 

:srixon-small:: Z-Star Tour

Day 144 (9 Jun 24) - Got in some ultra tight lies pitches in today with the 54deg wedge - using the short grass practice mat hitting from about 20 yds.  Focus was on how “open” did my stance need to be to deliver the ball consistently online to the target point.  Found that about 11 o’clock (flag/target at noon) worked best.  Also having the ball positioned just off my trail foot big toe.  Also the swing - keeping it as quiet as possible.  All said a solid drill session. 

Some target practice today around the green... with the 56* & 60* Pitch, Chip, and Flops...

I also got the wrenches back from the shop today, had them bent back to my specs and the performance was off the hook... I was almost sorry that I didn't have the Mevo on today...

I brought the SIM 2 Max (Bought off the rack without a fitting) out for a spin-off of the tee and was hitting them well... The range finder said 265 yards on the fly which would be great, but I'm not buying it...

Short Game.jpg

Currently Gaming:

Short game short game short game - I’ve set up my own short game challenges on FS Skills. Out of ten randomized targets ten yards apart it was the 20 yarder that needed repeated practice. 

Walking ahead of my BagBoy QuadXL w Alphard eWheels
Driver: Callaway Mavrik SubZero 9* Neutral w stock Evenflow Riptide R flex shaft
3W  Titelist TS2 15* Draw w Tensei Blue R flex
3H, 4H Cobra One Length F9 Speedback hybrids (1”short) w Fujikura Atmos R flex shaft
5I-GW Cobra Forged TEC Black One Length (1”short, 2* flat) KBS 90 R flex shafts
56, 60 Cobra King MIM One Length Black (1” short) KBS HiRev2.0 125 S flex shafts
ER7  or Scotty Futura X - 35”

OnCore Elixr (lemon or lime)