Dr Strangelove

Sketchers Go Golf Elite

Our Sponsors

Anyone wearing the Sketchers Go Golf Elite?  I'm looking for a spikeless black shoe to replace my Ecco Biom Hybrids.  I have Puma Biodrives in leather that are great, but am curious about these since I'm a fan of Kuchar.  Anyone got these?  What do you think?

• Like 1

I've heard great, great things about these shoes. I almost picked up a pair earlier this season, but went with a pair of Adiboost instead. I think when I get another pair, I'll go Skechers.

I've heard great, great things about these shoes. I almost picked up a pair earlier this season, but went with a pair of Adiboost instead. I think when I get another pair, I'll go Skechers.

Thanks

I just bought Skechers tour elite in black and brown. Great fit, comfortable and do not need to break them in. One of the least expensive golf shoes with high quality.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

I purchased mine two weeks ago. They're like walking on a cloud. I have a wider foot, and i could never find a pair of FJ's that I loved. Plus, last three pair of FJ's had problems.

I don't want to jinx these, but I feel sold on Skechers for life. If they're good enough for Kuuuuch, they're good enough for me.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

If I had known they were DC'ing the bionic spineless waterproof I would have ordered six pairs. I have a fused ankle so buying shoes is a chore. Bonus to the spikeless shoes: when the nubbie's wear down you have a new pair of tennis shoes.

Well, I got a pair.  What a great shoe.  josmi you were right... walking on a cloud.  They seem light too.  I'm trying to find another pair on sale.

• Like 1

Well, I got a pair. What a great shoe. josmi you were right... walking on a cloud. They seem light too. I'm trying to find another pair on sale.

What color did you end up getting? I think these will be my next shoe purchase.

What color did you end up getting? I think these will be my next shoe purchase.

I went with the black, but because of need.  I really like how the brown look.

• Like 1

I have the stone(?) color (brown) . Not sure if it was correct, but I was told that it was only color that comes in Wide. No matter, I wanted brown anyways and needed the wide!

I just picked a pair of these up a few weeks ago actually. I found them on sale and there was no way I was leaving without them, SOOO COMFY!

I tried some on at the PGA Superstore and the feel is about personal choice. Foam can be soft like the Nike Lunar Command 2 or Adidas Crossknit Boost or it can be firm like the Puma TitanTour or Sketchers Go Golf Elite. My only concern is the sole of the shoe and the longevity of the 'spikes'. They look like they would wear down pretty fast if you're a bigger fella (220+ lbs) or if you find yourself walking on a lot of hard surfaces. I'm always a little surprised at which spikeless design companies go with and if they choose the design based on comfort of longevity. 

These shoes are great... Probably the most comfortable golf shoes I've worn.

I've been wearing a pair for about a month and a half and I love them!! Very comfortable, they fit well and I get good traction with them.....highly recommended!

I've been wearing a pair for about a month and a half and I love them!! Very comfortable, they fit well and I get good traction with them.....highly recommended!

I need to wear prescription orthotics. Is te footbed easily removed on these or is it glued in?

I have a pair of the Go Golf ELite 2 LX and I`m really impressed by the comfort and style of the shoe.

I have one problem though is that the ankle part of the shoe is to high for me as I have a lower ankle on the right side due to an old cycling injury.

This made the right shoe dig in a little so i dropped the laces one eyelet to make the shoe somewhat more comfortable.

I do prefer the Footjoy Dry joys even if they are a little more boring to look at,