Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

OFFICIAL #CobraCONNECT CHALLENGE 2018

The irons are great. I have really enjoyed them and have definitely seen a nice improvement in my iron play. Couple of clubs I will specifically point out is the hybrid and the high Irons 4-7. Mayyyybe even sneak the 8 in there. Up until the last couple of weeks I hadn't seen a huge difference in the 9 through wedges, but the numbers are improving. 

The hybrid is just deadly long. I love standing over it whether it's fairway or tee box. Just under 71% fairways hit off the tee - it's straight. My misses have been to the right and i like that. I just aim left side of fairway and swing for the hills with it. 

The ball absolutely launches off the face. I really want to try and get on a track man and get some real numbers going!!

You get these out of the screws and it's down town. The feel is great and even on a mishit, there is no real bad feed back into the hands. A really nice improvement I have seen is they don't flare as bad as my previous R11's. Sure, I still spray and lose control of the ball on some swings, but the dispersion is way tighter.

I actually went with a mid size grip on these. Kinda by accident, but that hasnt been an issue - perhaps it has even helped?? I do hope that they come out with some other option in grips down the road, though. These are fine but I really liked the golf pride CP2 grips on my old clubs. 

If anyone is on the fence thinking about trying them, I suggest you go and do it. 

Current GIR numbers and old v new to date.

attachicon.gif cg48.JPG

attachicon.gif cg49.PNG

attachicon.gif cg50.PNG

Nice one, Foz!

Wow! Those are some really nice gains in distance and if the dispersion plot you showed is representative of all (or even many), I would be in love with these clubs. Are you playing/practicing more than you typically would? What I am getting at is if it were me doing this test, I would likely be playing quite a bit more than usual to get the most data and much of the improvement I might see may simply be related to repetition. You are not a bogey golfer so the effect is likely not as large? Hard to say, but I would love to hear your thoughts.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

Joyzee10 That is simply amazing cant really say more. I have always been a but scared to try a more game improvement type iron due to my perception that the distance dispersion would be greater but your living proof that tech does help and even though i just bought irons last year my next set may very well be Cobra or another set of improvement clubs always wanted more distance always struggled with longer irons.

Sent from my SM-G960U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

"Obviously my iron play is incredible, and when I get going I can get hot, but this course just fits my eye. The shaping of the holes, and just a couple of the doglegs, I'm able to shape shots."

Bryson DeChambeau

In my  :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

:srixon-small: Z765 9.5 with Miyazaka Kaula Mizu 6 Stiff Shaft (TrueGolfFit Recommended!!!)

:cobra-small: F8 3-4 wood 16* Aldilla Blue 70 Stiff shaft

:taylormade-small: Rescue mid 2 iron 16*

:cobra-small: One Length Forged Tec 4-GW with AMT Black shafts

:cameron-small: Futura Phantom 2

:bridgestone-small:Tour B330 RX

Like Bass Fishing? Check out my one and only article!!!

https://www.bassresource.com/beginner/get-started-bass-fishing.html

Wow Joyzee, you are killing those irons 😱👏👏

Thanks, mate! I am enjoying them that's for sure! 

Wow! Those are some really nice gains in distance and if the dispersion plot you showed is representative of all (or even many), I would be in love with these clubs. Are you playing/practicing more than you typically would? What I am getting at is if it were me doing this test, I would likely be playing quite a bit more than usual to get the most data and much of the improvement I might see may simply be related to repetition. You are not a bogey golfer so the effect is likely not as large? Hard to say, but I would love to hear your thoughts.

I have been playing more than usual this year especially due to my work. The boss is a keen golfer and we are getting out about once a week (sometimes twice). Practice... not so much. With a busy summer schedule, it hasn't been possible. 

It certainly could be a case of more playing is leading to better results - can't dismiss it! But comparing old set to new set... The Cobras are definitely a contributing factor. 

Joyzee10 That is simply amazing cant really say more. I have always been a but scared to try a more game improvement type iron due to my perception that the distance dispersion would be greater but your living proof that tech does help and even though i just bought irons last year my next set may very well be Cobra or another set of improvement clubs always wanted more distance always struggled with longer irons.

Thank you, mate! Having the tech element has been great. For example, if you look at my approaches, if I am not hitting a GIR, the higher percentage of misses are short. So, if I am maybe not striking the ball all that well that round, perhaps I opt to club up and see what happens - Providing going long is safe enough. 

Without that added feature, I probably wouldn't even consider it. 

I always struggled with long irons up until last year. My swing improved and the long irons came along. Now though, its a new ball game. I love gettin a 4 or 5 iron in the hands! 

What's In The Bag? Cobra Connect Challenge II - Instagram @joyzee1010

Driver:  RH   :cobra-small: F8+ 8*-11* Set at 9.5* HZRDUS Yellow 76g 6.0 Shaft

3 Wood: R:cobra-small: F8+ 13*-15* Set at 14.5* HZRDUS Yellow 76g 6.0 Shaft

3 Hybrid: RH   :cobra-small: F8 19* Rogue Pro 75 X-Stiff Shaft

Irons: RH   :cobra-small: F8  4 - GW with Dynamic Gold X100 Shaft 

Wedges: :cobra-small: King 54* 58* Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex 

Putter: RH  :taylormade-small: Rossa Mallet - Mid size Super Stroke Grip

Bag:    :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag Black 

Ball: Various

Range Finder: TecTecTec VPRO DLXS

Shot Tracking Tour Analytics: Arccos

Previous WITB:

:taylormade-small: Driver R11s 9*

:taylormade-small: 3 Wood Rocketballz Stage 2 TP 15*

:adams-small: 3 Hybrid 19*

:taylormade-small: Irons 4-PW R11

:taylormade-small: Wedges TP 52*, 56*, 60*

:taylormade-small: Putter Rossa Mallet

Instagram - @joyzee1010

OK here's my entry for this week. Just call me Brusson ;)

attachicon.gif Brusson.png

great pic.

You sir, have raised the bar on this one. gonna really need to think on this one now.

What's in my Mizuno BR-D2 bag

OFFICIAL TESTER FOR THE PING i500 CLUBS.

Currently playing Ping i500 w/ Alta CB graphite shafts 

:mizuno-small: MP 25 - fitted w/ Project X shafts - stiff

:titelist-small: 60  / 56  :mizuno-small: 52

:titelist-small: 910 D2 driver - 9.5 degree -fitted13   F 3 wood 13.5 deg   :nike-small: CPR 3 hybrid

:nike-small: Method mallet

Dexterity:

I shoot left-handed so no one can ask me "Hey, can I try that club?" 

Twitter @GolfingHat      Instagram  @Mizunostixgolfnut

great pic.

You sir, have raised the bar on this one. gonna really need to think on this one now.

Hey, the bar was already set quite high!!

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

Just read there is a new movie out s remake of a classic....maybe you spies remember it

20180810141233.jpeg

"Obviously my iron play is incredible, and when I get going I can get hot, but this course just fits my eye. The shaping of the holes, and just a couple of the doglegs, I'm able to shape shots."

Bryson DeChambeau

:srixon-small: Z765 9.5 with Miyazaka Kaula Mizu 6 Stiff Shaft (TrueGolfFit Recommended!!!)

Okay, so I liked what Joyzee reported last week and wanted to try it. I got the app to put the pics side by side(Layout), only costing $5. Anyway, I played Rogers Park in Tampa. Noted for being one of the first black golf courses,(est. 1952) and home of PGA Legend, Jim Dent. It's a great track with undulating fairways, unlike most of Florida. Here is my side by side pictorial of the Arccos Caddie and my actual play. Unfortunately, I messed up 2 holes on the ....

fozc . thanks. love the

this may have been answered before but damn if I am going to navigate through 50 pages to find the answer. So you are my guinea pig. Sorry about that.

1. how does it calcute the #putts you do. do you manually enter them?

Also, I see that on par 3s,it tells you what club you use except on par 4& 5,it always states "Dr". Is it stating that it's the drive or the driver?

awesome job.

:titelist-small: 910 D2 driver - 9.5 degree -fitted13   F 3 wood 13.5 deg   :nike-small: CPR 3 hybrid

Dexterity:

Hey guys, figured I'd throw this in here in case anyone is interest after reading about Cobra's One Length clubs. I'm going to be putting my one length wedges, Gap, Sand, and Lob in the classifieds section of the forum soon. I'm looking to send them to a good home with a great deal on pricing. If you're interested, get at me through PM, the thread goes up for classifieds after I get some good shots, so maybe Monday, but if you wanna scoop them before them, let me know.

Really enjoying reading about all these gains some of you are finding, really cool!

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

This is how I look on the course so Bryson and I have some things in common20180810165110.jpeg

Bryson DeChambeau

Harris in the Hat:
There is a sensor on the putter, so Arccos will automatically record the number of putts. If Arccos fails to detect the stroke, there is an option while playing to add/subtract putts. Depending on the hole, arccos caddie will recommend a different club other than driver. The first time I used caddie was on a par 5 which said to used a 3w instead of driver. Just depends on the hole makeup, your success with a club, etc...

MDGolfHacker

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

ame="Har in the Hat" post="450781" timestamp="1533930167"]

Harris in the Hat:

There is a sensor on the putter, so Arccos will automatically record the numb see r ov puts. If Arccos fails to detect the stroke, there is an option while playing to add/subtract putts. Depending on the hole, arccos caddie will recommend a different club other than driver. THe first time I used caddie was on a par 5 which said to used a 3w instead of driver. Just depends on the hole makeup, your success with a club, etc...

MDGolfHacker

yes. forgot that there is a sensor on the putter. Does it do a good job of automatically tracking putts. even with a very short stroke??

thanks Skirts  :lol:  :lol:

Dexterity:

I know some of the testers were struggling with some of the clubs in the bag. Have you all managed to wrestle them into submission or have they already been promised to someone else?

Oh and I think Russ has to be leading this week's contest, a beautifully compiled montage!!

In my :titleist-small: cart Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :srixon-small: Z U85 2 Iron
Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron AMT White S300
  :titelist-small: T100S - LH - 3-48* - AMT White S300
Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts
Putter:    :rife-putters-1: 2 Bar Hybrid
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0 

okay, 

are you ready.

My weekly pic.

Here it is.

Bryson2.jpg

Dexterity:

Okay, so I liked what Joyzee reported last week and wanted to try it. I got the app to put the pics side by side(Layout), only costing $5. Anyway, I played Rogers Park in Tampa. Noted for being one of the first black golf courses,(est. 1952) and home of PGA Legend, Jim Dent. It's a great track with undulating fairways, unlike most of Florida. Here is my side by side pictorial of the Arccos Caddie and my actual play. Unfortunately, I messed up 2 holes on the ....

fozc . thanks. love the

this may have been answered before but damn if I am going to navigate through 50 pages to find the answer. So you are my guinea pig. Sorry about that.

1. how does it calcute the #putts you do. do you manually enter them?

Also, I see that on par 3s,it tells you what club you use except on par 4& 5,it always states "Dr". Is it stating that it's the drive or the driver?

awesome job.

Great questions Har, there is a sensor in the grip of the putter that is supposed to pick up the putts. Occasionally Arccos misses a put, so there is a button on the app to add putts. Arccos assumes middle of the green unless otherwise informed. The “DR” is for Driver.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Cobra Connect Bag: Cobra F8 Driver(10.5*) 3-4W(14.5*) & 5-6W(18.5*)w/Mitsubishi Tensei ck Blue Regular; Cobra F8 3 Hybrid, 5 Hybrid & 6-PW, Gw(49*) SW(54*) LW(58*) all w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 ES regular shafts. Lamkin Cobra Connect grips with Arccoss tracking sensors. Putter: Evnroll ER6 33”. Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat/Silver).

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

ame="Har in the Hat" post="450781" timestamp="1533930167"]

Great questions Har, there is a sensor in the grip of the putter that is supposed to pick up the putts. Occasionally Arccos misses a put, so there is a button on the app to add putts. Arccos assumes middle of the green unless otherwise informed. The “DR” is for Driver.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Cobra Connect Bag: Cobra F8 Driver(10.5*) 3-4W(14.5*) & 5-6W(18.5*)w/Mitsubishi Tensei ck Blue Regular; Cobra F8 3 Hybrid, 5 Hybrid & 6-PW, Gw(49*) SW(54*) LW(58*) all w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 ES regular shafts. Lamkin Cobra Connect grips with Arccoss tracking sensors. Putter: Evnroll ER6 33”. Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat/Silver).

thank you

Dexterity:

everyone,

we-have-things-that-need-to-get-done-yeah-too-22785426.png

and go golf 

Dexterity:

This. I was planning to ask. I think I recall HardcoreLooper having both devices. I'm also curious if since they updated caddie onto Android, if they made other improvements at the same time. I have no battery life issues using the arccos driver app btw on my.pixel 2. I also use 18birdies throughout the round for yardages and stats and my phone is usually at 40% at the end of a full round.

I'm curious about the recommendations.  Like you said the GPS can cause different yardages, but if you have the same yardage will the recommendation be different?  Either that will Apple pick up shots better/quicker.  Just curious of any major differences between the 2 platforms.  That would be awesome if you could play a round with both devices!!

Sorry to take so long in replying, but I've been on the road again this week. I did run Arccos on both platforms for about five holes (which was all I could stand). I did get different recommendations from the two phones on the fourth hole:

arccos-caddie-comp1.jpg

For the record, I didn't take either suggestion. I hit 4 iron / Gap Wedge. I didn't see the need to lay so far back, but I was not hitting my woods well on the range, so I wanted to be sure to put myself in play.

Yardages are generally within a yard or two of each other.

I still haven't fully trusted the caddie. The next round I'm going to use it 100%. We'll see if it works out.

I feel like the suggestions are generally decent, but obviously they don't take things into account like your shot shape and whether or not it fits with the hole. With the unfortunately big hook I'm fighting these days, I need plenty of room on the right off the tee. Sometimes I have to bail out with the 4i because I hit it straighter. 

Ok a question for the testers, how are the irons going? Are they consistent or do you occasionally get the ultra hot shot that flies way too far?

Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 10.03.29 PM.png

I'm not seeing any serious issues with crazy hot iron shots. And remember, that was something I was seriously worried about in my intro.

I've hit two iron shots that were overly long, and I don't blame either of them on the clubs.

Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 10.12.27 PM.png

On this shot, I just didn't trust the yardages I'm getting from the new clubs. That pin was way back in the back of a green with a steep drop off behind. I never thought I could get over the back of that green with a six. I was only about 5 yards too long, but that was enough to catch the downslope and kick another 15 yards down the hill.

Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 10.14.17 PM.png

And this was a good old-fashioned flyer. Plain and simple. Not the club's fault at all. I actually had a pretty good yardage to the pin for a 9 iron, but the ball took off like a missile.

The hybrid is just deadly long. I love standing over it whether it's fairway or tee box. Just under 71% fairways hit off the tee - it's straight. My misses have been to the right and i like that. I just aim left side of fairway and swing for the hills with it.

I wish I could say the same thing. It's been an absolute hook machine for me. I do hit it decently if I try to hit a cut. Which I have to do right now to keep the ball on the face of the earth right now. So maybe it's not the club.

Are you playing/practicing more than you typically would? What I am getting at is if it were me doing this test, I would likely be playing quite a bit more than usual to get the most data and much of the improvement I might see may simply be related to repetition.

I've been playing a little more than normal, but other than that week I played four times, I'm averaging about 9 extra holes a week. And I still hate practicing. But I've even practiced a little more than usual.

Obviously, I'm a huge fan of the Cobras, but the moral of the story is that today's game improvement clubs are not the inconsistent rocket launchers that they used to be. Most of us need the help. Why not take it?

how does it calcute the #putts you do. do you manually enter them?

Others have covered the putter sensor, but I do want to point out that you need to check (and generally correct) your first putt distance to ensure your putting, chipping and approach statistics are accurate.

Actually, since I hit my 3 wood better than my driver, the Caddie usually suggests 3 wood and not driver for me.

I know some of the testers were struggling with some of the clubs in the bag. Have you all managed to wrestle them into submission or have they already been promised to someone else?

I won't lie, I'm still fighting with a few clubs.

Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 10.53.58 PM.png

I'm still struggling with the driver. I've actually set the three wood down to 13*, and I've been having a blast (literally) with it.

And what's the deal with the 5 iron? I've been trying to give it some more reps, but I honestly wonder why I need it in the bag.

Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 11.07.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 11.08.06 PM.png

So I've lowered my Arccos handicap by nearly four shots with 12 clubs in the bag. How can I argue with that?

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

My Bryson impression.  I thought I was alone on the range...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvtSsX4ce48

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST Max
3 Wood: Taylormade SIM
3 Utility Iron: Srixon U85
4i – 5i: Taylormade P790
6i – AW: Taylormade P770
SW: Taylormade MG3 TW Grind
LW: Taylormade Hi-Toe 3 Low Bounce
Putter: PXG Battle Ready One & Done

Now I'm gonna need to do a different one that was my plan.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I was really worried that someone would do it before I got a chance to set it up today!

My Bryson impression.  I thought I was alone on the range...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvtSsX4ce48

Love it! 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

attachicon.gif Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 10.53.58 PM.png

I'm still struggling with the driver. I've actually set the three wood down to 13*, and I've been having a blast (literally) with it.

And what's the deal with the 5 iron? I've been trying to give it some more reps, but I honestly wonder why I need it in the bag.

i see that your distances between clubs, say for example driver and 3wood are very negligible. Your distance variation from the 4i to the 6 is only 9 yards.

does this seem correct to you?

Seems very odd to have that little differential between them? your thoughts?

Dexterity:

attachicon.gif Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 10.53.58 PM.png

i see that your distances between clubs, say for example driver and 3wood are very negligible. Your distance variation from the 4i to the 6 is only 9 yards.

does this seem correct to you?

Seems very odd to have that little differential between them? your thoughts?

I was looking at the same thing.  

HardcoreLooper - are there any "bad shots" in there throwing off the averages for those clubs or are they pretty true?

Looking sharp!!

I have the same strange gaps with some of my clubs. Not much of a gap between the long irons and up to 15 yards at the bottom.

Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

For those who didn't check out the DMV Outing thread today.

MDGH was giving the 411 on the F8 one lengths to fellow Lefty, Wahoo, who took a few swings with them.

IMG_2749.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

See, leftys sticking together and sharing 😁😎

Again this week no entry for me, after my up and down round on the weekend I couldn't decide which DeChambeau I was!!