Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Shafts

Markelly82

Interesting thread I have tried the Mizuno Shaft Optimizer twice first time it spit out Modus Regular shaft and I think XP regular after hitting it looked like XP95 Stiff was better. My most recent indoor shaft optimizer showed best option as True Temper X100 shaft to be best followed by Project X xtra stiff....I have never played x stiff weird.

Sent from my SM-G960U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

"Obviously my iron play is incredible, and when I get going I can get hot, but this course just fits my eye. The shaping of the holes, and just a couple of the doglegs, I'm able to shape shots."

Bryson DeChambeau

In my  :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

:srixon-small: Z765 9.5 with Miyazaka Kaula Mizu 6 Stiff Shaft (TrueGolfFit Recommended!!!)

:cobra-small: F8 3-4 wood 16* Aldilla Blue 70 Stiff shaft

:taylormade-small: Rescue mid 2 iron 16*

:cobra-small: One Length Forged Tec 4-GW with AMT Black shafts

:cameron-small: Futura Phantom 2

:bridgestone-small:Tour B330 RX

Like Bass Fishing? Check out my one and only article!!!

https://www.bassresource.com/beginner/get-started-bass-fishing.html

I am a 'feel' player as opposed to what the numbers say- to a certain extent - I tried various shafts and none of the Mizuno optimizer recommendations felt right. The numbers were good,

but so were the numbers on shafts that I just liked how they interacted with my swing.

S300's felt like scaffolding poles but Nippon's felt 'alive' if that makes sense.

I also decided to get KBS Tours in REGULAR for my wedges, contrary to opinion and what ALL fitters have told me. But I dont swing a wedge hard so REG suits me.

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

Archived