Sign in to follow this  
pmullins

Greetings from Oregon

Hi Everyone! I'm excited about joining a online community full of golf fanatics like me. I've been playing all my life and even decided to make it my career for about 10 years. I enjoy discussing all things golf but especially travel and favorite courses. Would love to hear everyone's favorite (any PNW recommendations appreciated). 

Looking forward to jumping into the forums!

• Like 2

Greetings from Idaho! Come on over and we'll get you hooked up at Quail Hollow in Boise!

Love Boise golf! Used to live in Victor and sneak over occasionally 

• Like 1

Hi Everyone! I'm excited about joining a online community full of golf fanatics like me. I've been playing all my life and even decided to make it my career for about 10 years. I enjoy discussing all things golf but especially travel and favorite courses. Would love to hear everyone's favorite (any PNW recommendations appreciated). 

Looking forward to jumping into the forums!

Welcome to MyGolfSpy from a fellow Oregonian!

Where abouts in Oregon? 

I'm a big fan of Pronghorn, BrokenTop, Juniper, Waverley CC, Columbia Edgewater CC, The Reserve North and Creekside GC among others!

Welcome neighbor!  Glad you joined us.  I grew up in Corvallis, and travel there about once a month.  Love playing in Bend/Redmond area.

welcome to MGS forums. I have friends there and spent a week in the high desert playing golf- fantastic place

Welcome to MyGolfSpy from a fellow Oregonian!

Where abouts in Oregon? 

I'm a big fan of Pronghorn, BrokenTop, Juniper, Waverley CC, Columbia Edgewater CC, The Reserve North and Creekside GC among others!

I'm in Eugene...love Pronghorn as well...have not played the others. 

greetings from northwest Ohio

Thanks for the reply Tony! I grew up in Northwest Ohio playing CIC when it was just a 9 hole track. Have not been back since the addition/renovation but have heard great things! 

I'm in Eugene...love Pronghorn as well...have not played the others. 

Nice! The college team I coach will be down at Emerald Valley in a couple weeks

Hello and welcome from NY!

Hope to make a trip out that way someday (not too far away!).

Thanks for the reply Tony! I grew up in Northwest Ohio playing CIC when it was just a 9 hole track. Have not been back since the addition/renovation but have heard great things!

Small world. You wouldn't recognize the course now.. 18 holes plus 2 practice holes and a big driving range. Lots of condos built around the harbor and golf course. FYI the U.S. Open regional qualifier is held here along with numerous HS and college events. You can probably see some photos on cicclub.com.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Welcome, I live up closer to Portland and just moved back to the area after many many years away and I've been pleasantly surprised at the selection and quality of golf courses that are now available.