Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Ripped off on eBay

djahubes

Some people are just shady. Sold a handcrafted even flow blue last month. Dude waits until the last day and submits a return request stating that the shaft was broke. 100% was not. Anyone who knows me knows I wouldn’t rip anyone off. Anyway, I’m getting ready to move so have 0 time to deal with eBay, the ridiculous return process, so I suck it up and refund the $$ (PayPal held hostage by the process). Will be canceling both eBay and PayPal ASAP. Thanks for letting me rant! Out $150 and a perfectly good shaft.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

That sucks, man!

I’ve been on the receiving end of a few bad deals on Ebay, but they always panned out for me. I would not have refunded the money until he returned it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Driver: TM M1 9.5*

4W: Wishon bent FLAT

Irons: Mizuno MP20MB

Wedges: 50/55/60 Mizuno

Putter: Evnroll ER2

21 minutes ago, djahubes said:

Some people are just shady. Sold a handcrafted even flow blue last month. Dude waits until the last day and submits a return request stating that the shaft was broke. 100% was not. Anyone who knows me knows I wouldn’t rip anyone off. Anyway, I’m getting ready to move so have 0 time to deal with eBay, the ridiculous return process, so I suck it up and refund the $$ (PayPal held hostage by the process). Will be canceling both eBay and PayPal ASAP. Thanks for letting me rant! Out $150 and a perfectly good shaft.

I feel your pain. We once sold a cellphone on EBay. Last time ever selling any electronic on that platform. Same as you....after about a month they said the screen was broken.  I can assure you the screen wasn’t broken when we sent it, and it is amazing that they used it for about a month before they clearly dropped it or damaged it....and even after we appealed.....E Bay made us refund the money.

:ping-small: G 400 driver with Aldila DVS 55-SR shaft (FAIRWAY FINDING MONSTER)

:taylormade-small: Aero Burner 16 degree mini driver regular flex

:callaway-logo-1: Rogue Heavenwood regular flex 

:Hogan: Icon/PTX Pro Combo Set.  VKTR hybrid.

:Hogan: Equalizer Wedges 50, 54, 58 degrees

:callaway-small:Odyssey Two Ball Triple Track Putter, 32 inches  

LAB Golf Directed Force 2.1 putter, 32 inches, 70 degree lie angle

Right Handed. 

Exactly why I refuse to sell on EBAY or accept PayPal as a payment.  Sad.  Sorry to hear of yet another ripoff by a jerk out there.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

That sucks, man!

I’ve been on the receiving end of a few bad deals on Ebay, but they always panned out for me. I would not have refunded the money until he returned it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I wouldn’t have but I’m moving in the next couple weeks and even if he sent it I would never get it. Not worth the headache. eBay and PayPal are bullshit. Because they are tied together you are screwed if anything happens. This guy is a liar. After 29 days he decided he didn’t want it. Lesson learned, never selling or buying anything again and closing both accounts.

Didn’t know eBay was still around

Driver: Callaway Rogue 9*

FW: Sub 70 Pro 4 wood

Hybrid: Sub 70 949 Hybrid 19*

Irons:  Sub 70 

659 CB 4 - 6 Black

639 MB 7 - PW

Wedges: Sub 70

JB - 50* 54* & 60*

Putter: Odyssey White Hot #2
Ball: Titleist Pro-V1x
Handicap index:  +3.9

Instagram: joshandersongolf

Twitter: @jacustomgolf

I have never sold on eBay, but I do buy sometimes, I always pay quickly. I have had 2 issues and both resolved quickly and with no issues. One was my fault, I was searching for lefty irons, and something I was looking for came up for the right price, so I clicked buy now. After I bought them, I was reading more on them, and saw the one word I didn’t see before, Right handed. I contacted the guy and told him the situation, I also told him I would buy them if he absolutely needed me to, he allowed me to back out. The other time I bought a shaft. When I got it it was bent, I sent the seller a message 5 minutes after I opened the box, I sent him photos, and explained everything, he sent a new shaft priority 2 day, very positive result.  I do feel bad for those who have had bad transactions, but not all of them are bad. It’s just like many online places, there are people out there that are bad, eBay isn’t bad, the people who do bad business on eBay are bad. 

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

I’ve bought several things and even sold a couple of things on the bay. I guess I’ve just been lucky. I’ll continue to do so until I get stiffed.

CobraConnectChallenge3

Sorry to hear that happened to you.
Never sold anything and I've only bought maybe 2 things on there, and that was forever ago. However, I only ever bought from "companies" that had good ratings on there.

• In my :mizuno-small: BR-D4 6-way
  • :cobra-small: King F9 set to 9*, Tour length Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0 S-flex, with GolfPride MCC +4 mid-size
  • image.png.27e1496834233542c5d124bf8b9e3352.png3W - 13*, UST Mamiya 65 Gold S-flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :taylormade-small: SIM UDI 2-iron - 18*, Mitsubishi Diamana Thump 100 X-flex, with GolfPride MCC Align
  • :srixon-small: ZX5 4-5 & ZX7 6-PW, :Nippon: Modus3 120 Tour S-flex, +1/2", with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: - SM8 Tour Chrome, 50.08F - 54.10S - 58.12D, DG Wedge Flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :EVNROLL: Custom Fit 35" ER6 Red at 68 degree lie angle and 4 degrees of loft
  • :Snell: MTB-X            :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope             Tracked by :Arccos:         #WPS 🐗

too man shisters on ebay. I've had some luck on there. Once sold a pair of shoes that didnt fit me (and they were rare so I could make a few extra bucks) they guy was really shady, wasnt paying and I had to cancel the sale, he then tried to rebuy them and we did the same song and dance. I gave up looking/selling on there

Driver  :ping-small: G425 9* Hzrdus Smoke Green Small batch 6.5 70g

Fairway Wood:   image.jpeg.b9b42744cb10f0524500549b74545dd7.jpegCobra Radspeed Big 3 Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Hybrid:  image.jpeg.c5ec9f74aa563ad0246ab686b1c35eeb.jpegCobra Aerojet 5 Wood Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 (4-AW) AMT Black Stiff Shafts 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: Tour Rack 56* 60*

Putter:   :cameron-small: Scotty Cameron Golo 5

Right Handed 

Pittsburgh, PA

Archived