Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Lets talk video games

Which one are you getting?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Maybe you play video games, maybe you have kids who are asking for one of the two this year. So what are you hoping to get for the holidays?

• Playstation 5
    • Xbox Series X

In lieu of golfing this weekend, meeting up with my college roommate and a childhood friend to play Diablo IV all weekend.

Basically this, except we're all 40.

IMG_5448.jpg

Dr: :taylormade-small: Stealth 10.5°

Woods: :taylormade-small: M4 - 3W 15°, 5W 18°

4i-PW: MacGregor MT86 OS

50.08F/54.10S/60.08M: :vokey-small:

Pu: :ping-small: Ketsch Counter Balance

Ball: :Snell: MTB Prime

Pushcart: :Clicgear: 4.0

Rangefinder: Bushnell Tour V6 Shift

Other: :Arccos:

• 4 weeks later...

I'm still playing Ghost of Tsushima but I'm pretty close to the end from what I can tell. 

Once done, I'm undecided if I want to go back and replay Last Of Us 1&2 or RDR2. I'm leaning RDR2 just because I want to hold out for a PS5 to play the newer versions of Last of Us. 

Or I'll just go find a new open world game to play 🤣

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

Great thread. Im pretty sure I’m at the end of gta 5 for my ps 5. Going to jump ship and start using my Xbox series x now. Thing has been sitting there for almost 2 years collecting dust. Any good exclusives for the series x I can tackle ? Have to say design system wise I like the black tiny refrigerator look of the series x versus the bulky white ps 5. And I also like that I can use my older controllers on the series x as well 

On 6/9/2023 at 10:04 AM, DoubleBogeyDad said:

In lieu of golfing this weekend, meeting up with my college roommate and a childhood friend to play Diablo IV all weekend.

Basically this, except we're all 40.

IMG_5448.jpg

What are some good builds? I ran necromancer, rogue, and barbarian in III

I’ve got a bad reeling about this

@Wib081 I've been having fun with a Twisted Blades rogue build. Maxroll.gg has some nice guides out there.

Dr: :taylormade-small: Stealth 10.5°

Woods: :taylormade-small: M4 - 3W 15°, 5W 18°

4i-PW: MacGregor MT86 OS

50.08F/54.10S/60.08M: :vokey-small:

Pu: :ping-small: Ketsch Counter Balance

Ball: :Snell: MTB Prime

Pushcart: :Clicgear: 4.0

Rangefinder: Bushnell Tour V6 Shift

Other: :Arccos:

I'm still working on finishing 3 pretty old games, that I have all going at once.  Witcher III, Fallout 4, and Borderlands 3.  Can't seem to find the time to get any of them finished off.

Driver: Cobra King Speedzone

Irons:  :callaway-small: Mavrik 4-GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CG-14 56 & RTX 52

Hybrid:  Callaway Apex Pro 2H 

Woods:  Gigagolf  3W, 

Putter:  Ping  Scottsdale Wolverine

Ball:  Srixon Z-Star XV 

ANYONE ELSE?

Anybody else start multi-player(before x-box live, or anything on-line), with the old Medal of Honor games, on a big screen TV, and to keep the other two players from cheating, you used fishing line/Newspaper, or some other physical divider to separate the TV screen.  I have to be honest x-box live was convenient, but going back 15 or so years now I guess, there was nothing like after work having everyone in the same room, busting on each other as opposed to over a headset.

Wow!  I am old!!!

1 hour ago, Stuka44 said:

ANYONE ELSE?

Anybody else start multi-player(before x-box live, or anything on-line), with the old Medal of Honor games, on a big screen TV, and to keep the other two players from cheating, you used fishing line/Newspaper, or some other physical divider to separate the TV screen.  I have to be honest x-box live was convenient, but going back 15 or so years now I guess, there was nothing like after work having everyone in the same room, busting on each other as opposed to over a headset.

Wow!  I am old!!!

We never made dividers, but spent a lot of hours playing 4 person Goldeneye on N64 in college on split screen.  

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

1 hour ago, Stuka44 said:

ANYONE ELSE?

Wow!  I am old!!!

We never made dividers either but definitely had to come up with ways to “hide” on screen so that the other players couldn’t figure out where we were. Lot of hours playing Halo trying to screen snipe my friends. 😂 

:titleist-small: TSi3 10° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65g

:titleist-small: TS2 15° 3W w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 70g

:titleist-small: 818 H1 21° Hybrid w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70g

:mizuno-small: MP-18 MMC 2 iron w/ KBS Tour C-Taper S 120g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 5-GW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:Sub70: JB Forged 54° & 58° w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g

:EVNROLL: EV5.3 Black

• 1 month later...

Excellent discussion. I believe I'm nearing the conclusion of GTA 5 on my PS5. I'm planning to switch over and begin utilizing my Xbox Series X, which has remained untouched for nearly 2 years. Are there any notable exclusives available for the Series X that I can explore? I must admit that in terms of design, I appreciate the sleek black, compact appearance of the Series X compared to the bulky white PS5. Additionally, the compatibility of older controllers with the Series X is a feature I find appealing.

THINK I MIGHT HAVE TO GET AN X-BOX SERIES X!

For the sole purpose of playing Starfield, and the next "Skyrim" game since they are only on X-Box and not PlayStation.

13 minutes ago, Stuka44 said:

THINK I MIGHT HAVE TO GET AN X-BOX SERIES X!

For the sole purpose of playing Starfield, and the next "Skyrim" game since they are only on X-Box and not PlayStation.

If you subscribe to gamepass you can ply starfield on launch. Eneba.com has discounted prices on gamepass subscriptions, it seems sketchy but the codes have worked on everything I’ve bought from them. Also if you do sub to gamepass and buy the premium upgrade for starfield you get 5 day early access starting tomorrow!

• 4 weeks later...

Hoping with the move to the new place (still waiting for that to go through) we will have some space open up and I hope that will allow for even a little bit more time to get some games in!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

I just finished far cry 6 on the ps5.

Now I'm playing sniper ghost warrior 2.

Contemplating getting the phantom liberty expansion for cyberpunk.

And I'm always hopeful that we are going to get GTA 6 sooner than later.

My Reviews:

2023 Official review - Rapsodo MLM2Pro!

2022 Official Review - Edel SMS Wedges

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

I picked up Jedi Fallen Order a couple of weeks ago after the suggestion of a new worker to our line. I've dubbed it Jedi: Falling off Everything since the platforming on it has been ridiculously hard. It's been a fun game and now I want to see a Star Wars movie based around Cal Kestis. The story has been phenomenal.

I’m bouncing back and forth between Baldur’s Gate 3 and PGA Tour 2k23. BG3 is fantastic, probably better than Divinity Original Sin 2 (Larian’s last game, and a favorite of mine) your choices actually matter and change how the the game plays out. Then PGA Tour is more just wish/fantasy fulfillment with me becoming the FedEx Cup Champ.

Been gaming a lot more since I got a Steamdeck, was in a funk where I didn’t want anymore computer time after work.

• Driver : :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS, 10.5° loft, MCA TENSEI AV White 65g, Stiff flex (44.5", Draw setting)
  • 3-Wood: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS, 15° loft, MCA TENSEI AV Blue 65g, Reg flex (42.25", tipped 0.5")
  • 3-Utility: :Sub70: 699 Pro V2 Utility Satin, 18° loft, :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 80g, 5.5 flex
  • Irons: :titleist-small: T200 6i-GW, 27°-48° lofts, Nippon Modus3 120g, Stiff flex (+0.25”, 1° upright)
  • Wedges:  Indi FLX S-Grind, 52°/56°/60° lofts, Dynamic Gold Spinner 115g, Wedge flex
  • Putter:cobra-small: King Vintage Sport 60, SteelFiber P125 shaft (34"), :garsen: Quad Tour Taper grip
  • Bag: :cobra-small: Ultralight Pro, Ski Patrol/Black
  • Push Cart: :BagBoy: Nitron, Black/Red
  • Rangefinder: Bushnell Tour V5 Shift

2023 MGS Forum Review: Sugar Golf Balls (Final Review Posted)
2023 MGS Forum Review: Sycamore 009 Mini Putter (Final Review Posted)
2024 Unofficial Review: The "Putting Thing" by WhyGolf

-TJ

, was in a funk where I didn’t want anymore computer time after work.

I feel this. I haven’t even bought a next gen console yet b/c I don’t want to sink the time into it. I still game every week for a few hours. Just not everyday b/c I sit in front of my computer for work all day.

Currently running through The Last of Us 2 in new game +

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Current WITB:

Driver:   default_benhogan-small.gif.bd4aea80f46a0fd64e2b8412d1ee19dc.gif Big Ben CS3 9.5deg Aldila NV-h 70-R

Fairway: Screenshot2023-10-09155350.png.f5298944b93169e969fa080bb4230249.png KE4 3W w/KE4 75-R

Irons Screenshot2023-10-09155350.png.f5298944b93169e969fa080bb4230249.png MMB Forged 3-PW w/TT Dynamic Gold Lite

Wedges:  Screenshot2023-10-09155350.png.f5298944b93169e969fa080bb4230249.png56 Deg, 60 Deg

Putter:   Sub70.png Sycamore 008 Mallet

Preferred Balls: Titleist ProV1

3 hours ago, snoopy79 said:

I feel this. I haven’t even bought a next gen console yet b/c I don’t want to sink the time into it. I still game every week for a few hours. Just not everyday b/c I sit in front of my computer for work all day.

Currently running through The Last of Us 2 in new game +

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you’re a veteran you can shop for them at any online exchange/commissary/px. No tax and I can say from looking for my kids for Xmas the coast guard exchange (shopcgx.com). $439-$579 for ps5 

• 1 month later...

Personally, I'm hoping for the latest Assassin's Creed – the open-world exploration is my jam. What about you guys? Any gaming gems on your holiday wishlist?

And for those diving into the gaming world, have you considered adding a touch of personalization to your CS2 experience with bitskins? Their skins can turn your virtual arsenal into a holiday treat.

Edited by rubidius
2 hours ago, rubidius said:

Personally, I'm hoping for the latest Assassin's Creed – the open-world exploration is my jam. What about you guys? Any gaming gems on your holiday wishlist?

So having 4 boys I don’t so much have a holiday wishlist anymore. However, that is on one of their lists as is spider man 2 both I am counting the days until they open them and we can play them 🤣

On 9/25/2023 at 10:02 AM, BallsLeon said:

BG3 is fantastic, probably better than Divinity Original Sin 2 (Larian’s last game, and a favorite of mine) your choices actually matter and change how the the game plays out.

I've been playing BG3 for a couple of weeks and am still working my way through Act 1, but I have to agree that this is an amazing game. I had to spend some time getting used to the game's mechanics, but am finally getting familiarized with them. 

The characters are so well thought out and I love the seemingly infinite amount of interactions you can have in game. 

@sirchunksalot it's really good, I need to get back to it over the holidays I'm still in Act 1 as well

• Driver : :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS, 10.5° loft, MCA TENSEI AV White 65g, Stiff flex (44.5", Draw setting)
  • 3-Wood: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS, 15° loft, MCA TENSEI AV Blue 65g, Reg flex (42.25", tipped 0.5")
  • 3-Utility: :Sub70: 699 Pro V2 Utility Satin, 18° loft, :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 80g, 5.5 flex
  • Irons: :titleist-small: T200 6i-GW, 27°-48° lofts, Nippon Modus3 120g, Stiff flex (+0.25”, 1° upright)
  • Wedges:  Indi FLX S-Grind, 52°/56°/60° lofts, Dynamic Gold Spinner 115g, Wedge flex
  • Putter:cobra-small: King Vintage Sport 60, SteelFiber P125 shaft (34"), :garsen: Quad Tour Taper grip
  • Bag: :cobra-small: Ultralight Pro, Ski Patrol/Black
  • Push Cart: :BagBoy: Nitron, Black/Red
  • Rangefinder: Bushnell Tour V5 Shift

2023 MGS Forum Review: Sugar Golf Balls (Final Review Posted)
2023 MGS Forum Review: Sycamore 009 Mini Putter (Final Review Posted)
2024 Unofficial Review: The "Putting Thing" by WhyGolf

-TJ

• 3 months later...

Wow a lot to catch up on. For Father's Day my wife got me a Switch. I bought Zelda: Breath of the Wild and it took me about 7 months to complete that game. Which was amazing and I can't wait to play Tears of the Kingdom.

Now I'm going through Mass Effect Legendary Edition (Renegade path) and Borderlands 2 GOTY. Borderlands 1 is one of my favorite games ever, but it's taken me a little bit to get into Borderlands 2. I've restarted playthroughs a bunch though. This time I'm playing the Mechromancer. Lilith was my jam in BL1, but the Siren in BL2 seems a lit weaker.

When I finish those I'll probably play Witcher 3. I also need to catch up on the Forza series, games like Divinity and Dragon Age, and maybe tackle some of the FromSoft games.

As of right now I have no desire to get a PS5 or a X Box X/S. It's been 4-5 years now and there is one game that has come out for these systems I want to play - Baldur's Gate 3. I can see myself buying the next gen Nintendo, especially with two kids, but otherwise switching to PC.

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

I still play PGA2k23 on the PS4 and the same with Borderlands 3. Having game pass on the Xbox switched me over for the current gen, but I am still team PlayStation. Just made sense momentarily since there weren't many major releases I was eyeing for this gen. Glad I didn't go all in.

36 minutes ago, DiscipleofPenick said:

Wow a lot to catch up on. For Father's Day my wife got me a Switch. I bought Zelda: Breath of the Wild and it took me about 7 months to complete that game. Which was amazing and I can't wait to play Tears of the Kingdom.

Now I'm going through Mass Effect Legendary Edition (Renegade path) and Borderlands 2 GOTY. Borderlands 1 is one of my favorite games ever, but it's taken me a little bit to get into Borderlands 2. I've restarted playthroughs a bunch though. This time I'm playing the Mechromancer. Lilith was my jam in BL1, but the Siren in BL2 seems a lit weaker.

When I finish those I'll probably play Witcher 3. I also need to catch up on the Forza series, games like Divinity and Dragon Age, and maybe tackle some of the FromSoft games.

As of right now I have no desire to get a PS5 or a X Box X/S. It's been 4-5 years now and there is one game that has come out for these systems I want to play - Baldur's Gate 3. I can see myself buying the next gen Nintendo, especially with two kids, but otherwise switching to PC.

Witcher 3 is an amazing experience as well. So much going on in that world. I hear great things about the Zelda releases but haven't been pushed into the Switch.

WITB

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Qi10 Max

Hybrid: 🐏 FX Max 5h

5i-9i: 🐏 FX Max 10

Wedges: :titleist-small: 48°, 52°, 56°

Putter:  :cleveland-small: HB Soft 14

Ball: :odin:

1 hour ago, Michael.Sandoval33 said:

I still play PGA2k23 on the PS4 and the same with Borderlands 3. Having game pass on the Xbox switched me over for the current gen, but I am still team PlayStation. Just made sense momentarily since there weren't many major releases I was eyeing for this gen. Glad I didn't go all in.

Witcher 3 is an amazing experience as well. So much going on in that world. I hear great things about the Zelda releases but haven't been pushed into the Switch.

I played Witcher 2 and started 3 but got the Switch. So I'll be restarting that in a few months. Zelda is in the GOAT discussion as a franchise IMO.

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

I’m an Xbox guy! I play apex and civilization and XCOM and anything really!  But mostly Apex and Battlefield 2024

#GoBallsOutAlways #GoRickieGo

Driver:      :Sub70:849 Pro-:projectx:HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 70 6.0-NO1 50 Series Grip
Fairway:   :Sub70:949X-:projectx:HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 70 6.0 (1/2 inch short)-NO1 50 Series Grip
Driving Irons:     :Sub70:699 Pro 2-:truetemper: DG S400- NO1 50 Series Grips

Irons:     Custom:Sub70: 639 CB 5-Pw :truetemper: DG S400- NO1 50 Series Grips   
Wedges:   WedgeFx 52,56,60-:truetemper: DG S400Shafts-NO1 50 Series Grips 
Putter:      :Sub70: Sycamore 007-NO1 P90 Pistol Grip
Ball:           :odin:X1

Bag:     Side Street- Back9 Backpack Bag

Link to my Bag Boy ZTF Review!

PC guy here. I am usually chillin' on Escape From Tarkov and League of Legends, with some occasional BG3 mixed in.

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---