The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

5 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Played yesterday, but season is defnitely winding down. Played well for the most part, but its colder and in truth I am just ready for this season to not be over but looking forward to not playing as much and working on some other aspects of my game. 

It was a great season and I am so happy to have shared it with the community this season. 

On a non golf note neither kid wanted to sleep last night so I ended up sleeping through about 3 alarms and thankfully got to work ontime to get things done, but really feel dragged. Raining today and this weekend so good time to relax a little bit get some other stuff done!

I know the feeling about the season being over and moving into what I call "the silly season" frees up our swing a bit to work on some stuff we have been thinking about eh? enjoy the off season. 

committed to performance excellence

Good morning all!

Today is National New Friends Day! So, say hi to people at random today and try to make new friends. Get up and personal…. real close…. and whisper “Hi, I like your shoes”….. it works every time….promise.

Weekend is coming and I have already started to increase the number of useless swing thoughts in my head. That way, I am sure to narrow things down and can correct it all on the course, during play. Or at least that is how it usually gets with me.

Have a wonderful Thursday!

Cheers ⛳

-ZoonORama (Keith)

• Irons:  :Takomo: 101T (4-PW)
  • Wedges:  :Takomo: Skyforger 52, 56, 60
  • Driver:  :callaway-small: Mavrik 9 degree (S/D)
  • Woods: :callaway-small: Mavrik 3 (15 degree), Mavrik 5 (18 degree)
  • Putter:  :odyssey-small:  Ai-ONE Milled 6 T DB
  • Balls:    :maxfli: Tour / Tour X
  • Rapsodo MLM
  • Garmin S42 Watch

Well..It’s Thursday and not morning, other than that, all I am relatively certain of is that Wednesday was a whirlwind of activities that evidently didn’t mesh well.  
   Wednesday started with the “ Bride Person “ seemingly having forgotten about the deadly silent drive home the day before. The “SHE being” was chipper and talking enthusiastically about planning the girl getaway. I left the house with a mixture of hope and fear. The hope was that the prospect of new wedges and irons was still a big time possibility. The fear comes from being married to someone whose maiden name was Svengali… Never know what the female leader is really up to until it’s too late… How do you think I ended up married🥴.  
   Got to the course and had a heart to heart with the old bag ( The GOLF one ).  
 Told some of the squatters in the bag that there was a very good likelihood that there would be some forced evictions in the not to distant future. That did nothing for the day’s golf round. Almost all the clubs were either indecisive, indifferent, or inept in their efforts at shot making. Retired to the 19th hole to analyze the wife’s behavior and lack of functionality in my golf game…. Let me just state that the situation stayed “ fluid “ for many, many hours. So much so, that when I awoke, I was still dressed for golf from the day before and it was warm. It was warm because it was afternoon and I was in my truck in the club’s parking lot. Fortunately I had been cognizant enough to not to try to drive. 
   Wife called and said I better come home as a livestock delivery had been made to the house. While I was pondering her statement I found a receipt in my pocket for the purchase of a Border Collie. Got home and took one look at the collie and knew it was going to be a long , long night of recriminations at the home of her highness. 
  My valued, respected, and good fellow spies; all I advise is that you take this pro tip for whatever it maybe worth.B18DECA8-B475-4A5F-B53A-05B973F49085.jpeg.4d6ac0478a1887c5c25f92960a575481.jpeg

Oh FRIDAY, Friday, Friday where are you…I have to go now and take “ Bossy “ for an evening constitutional. 

Edited by Dead Solid Bogey
Still hungover

Friday, my fellow spies…. Up early as the family’s  female leader has decided that we are not to become ranchers.  It is going to be a pleasant 90 plus degree day ( tip of the hat to all of the northern spy family for closing their windows) , which means that I need to get the border collie/calf moved to the petting zoo an hour or so down the road. Then back home to find out the true cost of my getting out of pocket and twisting off,  on Wednesday night… Not sure what it is going to be, I am just sure that190CAD74-AC93-41CE-95BE-D6699DCCF542.jpeg.4cdec6343983caf7571c12bd5d610eff.jpeg
    Have a magnificent weekend my friends… If golf is not your friend at least may it be a cordial frenemy. 

Edited by Dead Solid Bogey
Not awake