Testers Wanted: Precision Pro Titan Elite Rangefinder ×

The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

3 minutes ago, Irish-Assassin said:

do we really know Scottie. 

Coincidentally, I read an article earlier this week about how Scottie is an all-world trash talker. Just vicious. Knows exactly where to slip in the needle. Which certainly doesn't match his public persona.

Obsessed with chasing the dimpled orb.

More about me:  WITB type stuff

Fit For Golf tester 2024

The police have released their report:

“Detective Gillis was directing traffic into Gate 1 of the Valhalla Golf Course due to the road being closed in both directions from an earlier fatal collision. Listed subject was driving eastbound to gain access to the course.

“Subject pulled into the westbound lanes, where outbound traffic was flowing and to avoid backed up traffic. Detective Gillis was in the middle of the westbound lanes, in full LMPD uniform and a hi-visibility yellow reflective rain jacket.

“Detective Gillis stopped subject and attempted to give instructions. Subject refused to comply and accelerated forward, dragging Detective Gillis to the ground.

“Detective Gillis suffered pain, swelling, and abrasions to his left wrist and knee. He was transported to the hospital for further medical treatment by emergency medical personnel. Detective Gillis' uniform pants, valued at approximately $80 were damaged beyond repair.”

Obsessed with chasing the dimpled orb.

More about me:  WITB type stuff

Fit For Golf tester 2024