Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Facebook mandatory for new contest

Spike

I got on the site anxious to join the new contest. How disappointing. Not only do I have to join facebook to enter the contest but there is now a comment section on seemingly every article or everytime the door opens. It took me ten minutes to figure out how to even log in today, not that I log in that much but this is ridiculous.

Please cancel my "membership" or whatever it is now. At 68 I'm not about to start Facebooking, Twittering etc. etc. You kids have fun.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The things I want to say right now...

Inside My Blue Callaway Warbird X Golf Stand Bag:

Driver:Nike SQ 10.5* with Graphite Design Y6+

3W:Cobra S2 14*

4W: Nike SQ Dymo 17*

3H and 4H: Taylormade Rescue 19* and 22*

5H: Cleveland Mashie 23*

6H: Adams a3os Hollow-Back

7Iron-Sand Wedge:Callaway X-20 Series with Callaway Steel

Lob Wedge (60*):Cleveland CG-12 Black Pearl with Cleveland TRaction Steel Wedge Flex

Putter: Odyssey Versa #9

Golfball: Callaway Hex Black Tour

I totally understand both sides of this issue. On one hand there simply was no other way to administer this contest than to use Facebook. No Facebook equals no contest the way they wanted to do it.

On the other hand MGS is anti establishment. MGS members feel like a small group. I know there are 12k + members but we feel much smaller. We are going to have this great contest and when the time comes to play the contest we find that instead of doing it through the site we know and love we are going into the establishment Facebook site that many of us do not like because of all the contests and games and alerts we get from that site all the time.

I personally could care less that steve that I knew in high school 30 years ago built an imaginary fish farm I simsville or what ever the hell it is. I get an email that says there are pending notifacations like I forgot to pay the house payment or something major and I log on only to find out my neighbor Bernie reach grand pooba level of angry birds or some crap.

So then I decide to go along with facebook because that is what MGS decide to do, and the sight does not work. I can not imagine my friends who do not know one end of a golf club from the other care about some contest about golf equipment i entered but the are probably getting an urgent email about it.

And then the funniest thin about it is the contest is worded "tell us how we suck" and everyone says you suck because you run your contest through facebook and everyone else gets mad.

I understand both sides and hindsight makes it obvious that during one of the hype posts that were sent to generate interest it should have been explained why there was a shift from what everyone was expecting and allowed time to digest that information.

I am one of the more active people on the forum and by the time I was able to get this working there were already 10 pages worth of responses.

This to me proved both sides of this had some merit. MGS for going to Facebook to handle it logistically and the anti Facebook people who feel it is now not MGS people but facebook people entering the contest. But it appears to generating interest and new members so it is working.

:ping-small: G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small: G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:ping-small: G425 4H on :kbs: TGH 80S 

:ping-small: i525 5-U on :kbs: TGI 90S 

:titleist-small: SM8 54 & 60 on :kbs: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Please cancel my "membership" or whatever it is now. At 68 I'm not about to start Facebooking, Twittering etc. etc. You kids have fun.

Sure thing! Please leave your bank account so we can transfer your annual fee and contest fee back to you. Oh wait... there are no fees??? That is preposterous!

Rick, if you need help with FB or anything computer related, just let us know. We'll gladly help!

On the other hand, FB does not spam with requests, game alerts, contests, likes, etc.

It is one's silly friends who choose to send the notifications. Yes, they are all friends and relatives... but I just block all incoming requests.

Like everything else in life, a powerful tool can be used the right way... or not.

We can't know what Zuckerberg does with our data, but even if FB decided to steal our info, they can only steal the info you decide to give them.

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

As I posted in the comments section yesterday:

THE CONTEST DOES NOT REQUIRE YOU TO POST ANYTHING TO FACEBOOK OTHER THAN YOUR CONTEST ENTRY!!!!

No one is telling you that you need to post your 10 most recent pictures, address, SSN, or ANYTHING ELSE. If you want a crack at $10K is FREE GOLF EQUIPMENT than you have to register for facebook and enter there, THAT'S IT.

And this s*** about "I'm old and I feel excluded and I'm going to whine about it"" ___________. Nothing I was going to write in that blank was family friendly, so fill it in yourself. There are literally MILLIONS of "older" people on facebook. Stop whining and learn something new.

And finally, to the tin foil hat crew, all your info is readily accessible anyway. If you're that worried about it, don't carry a smart phone (or any phone) and don't be on the internet.

***These views are mine and mine alone and not those of MyGolfSpy.com***

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

This has already been beaten to death in the blog section, do we really need to go over this again for real?

Callaway Epic Max 12.0 (-1/N) @ 44.50" w/ Graphite Design Tour AD IZ-7 Stiff

Callaway Epic Speed 18.0* @ 42.75" w/ Graphite Design Tour AD IZ-8 Stiff

Callaway Mavrik Pro 23.0* @ 40.00" w/ Graphite Design Tour AD IZ 95 HYB Stiff

Sub-70 639 Combo (5-P) w/ Nippon Modus 3 125 Stiff, Standard Length, Weak Lofts (27-47, 4* gaps)

Callaway MD5 Raw 51-11 S-Grind w/ Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

Callaway MD5 Raw 55-13 X-Grind w/ Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

Callaway MD5 Raw 59-11 S-Grind w/ Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

Callaway MD5 Raw 63-09 C-Grind w/ Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

Golf Swing & Putting -- Bruce Rearick (Burnt Edges Consulting)

This has already been beaten to death in the blog section, do we really need to go over this again for real?

Of course we do! What else can we do while we wait for the PGA to tee off? :lol:

:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

Jmiller, you know as well as anyone, if you do not like the conversation skip it. I have missed a lot of great stuff because I did not think I was interested at first.

Other than my initial shock that it was through Facebook, which lasted only a few seconds, just long enough to read some of the comments by T about the software issues involved. I am merely posting both sides of the issue about it being Facebook driven. I never thought about why so many companies say like us on Facebook and Twitter. Well, I did think about it but it was not pleasant thoughts. No one has ever said that it was better from an admin section.

I had issue with facebook working. And this contest still does not work with Explorer on Facebook. It also did not work with Safari on the iPhone. I did spend more than an hour trying to register, and it was maddening.

Until Mudfish suggested I switch to Explorer if Firefox does not work, so I tried the opposite. However, by then after more than and hour, I was too mad to write anything, but I wanted to thank Mudfish and the others, sorry can't think of all the mames. For the help.

This contest is now working on my Facebook app on the iPhone and on Firefox, but it does still not work with Safari or Explorer on my computer, or iPhone safari app. This is not MGS fault.

I wanted to post this also so X might read it so he might understand us narrowminded individuals that think Facebook is bad. Apparently it is not all bad, does this mean that I can remove the aluminum foil from the inside of my golf cap that I put there to keep the government from reading my thoughts?;)

Social media is the best marketing tool there is. It's also MGS's site and contest and he can run it as he pleases. There were 5200 or so followers on Facebook yesterday when I got on. I'm willing to bet that number is over 6k now (haven't looked). From the standpoint of getting the message out to the masses, it's working.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

This is so simple - its MyGolfSpy's ball game - they set the rules and in this case the rules make sense - easier to administer, free great marketing - those of us who are on facebook have friends who are now guaranteed to hear about MYGolfSpy.

From my perspective this site gives me lots of great info on the game of golf in a variety of ways - I'm not in a position where I can contribute the way I would like so if I can contribute by some of my friends learning about the site, registering and then contributing - that would be great. For example my golf league is a facebook friend - there are over 100 golfers in that league - not all of them are on facebook but you see the possibilities for MyGolfSpy and for all of us - if one golfer from each regular group in my league hear's about this site it could be huge for all of us here.

Oh and I screwed my entry up yesterday and I supposedly know how to operate the social media stuff - it happens - that wasn't MYGolfSpy's fault - it was mine - today I'm going to make sure there's a young person in the room (one of my adult kids) when I send my entry.

Open your mind and invision the positive outcomes to this contest that go beyond your winning it - only three of us are going to win - me and two others. ;) All of us benefit though.

Brilliant move my golf spy - brilliant move.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

This is so simple - its MyGolfSpy's ball game - they set the rules and in this case the rules make sense - easier to administer, free great marketing - those of us who are on facebook have friends who are now guaranteed to hear about MYGolfSpy.

From my perspective this site gives me lots of great info on the game of golf in a variety of ways - I'm not in a position where I can contribute the way I would like so if I can contribute by some of my friends learning about the site, registering and then contributing - that would be great. For example my golf league is a facebook friend - there are over 100 golfers in that league - not all of them are on facebook but you see the possibilities for MyGolfSpy and for all of us - if one golfer from each regular group in my league hear's about this site it could be huge for all of us here.

Oh and I screwed my entry up yesterday and I supposedly know how to operate the social media stuff - it happens - that wasn't MYGolfSpy's fault - it was mine - today I'm going to make sure there's a young person in the room (one of my adult kids) when I send my entry.

Open your mind and invision the positive outcomes to this contest that go beyond your winning it - only three of us are going to win - me and two others. ;) All of us benefit though.

Brilliant move my golf spy - brilliant move.

You're not the only one that screwed yours up lol

In The Bag

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

I don't mind Facebook, I use it frequently. However, I don't know if I'm entered right or not, and how do I enter again today? Do I have to do anything after Day 1?

Do you guys really expect that everyone looked through 20 pages of suggestions to pick one? I accidentally voted for someone as I was trying to scroll through them, I don't even know who it was.

Oh well, its all fun with a chance to win right? I hope you guys get what you're hoping to out of the responses.

I would like to know that I'm entering properly, however.

Ping I20 8.5* - Aldila NV 65g S
Adams XTD Super Hybrid 15* - Stock Fubuki S
Adams DHY 21* - Stock Matrix Ozik White Tie S
Mizuno MP58 4-8 Irons - Fujikura MCI 100 S
SCOR 42,46,50,54,58* - SCOR/KBS Genius S
STX Robert Ingman Envision TR 35", Iomic grip

"Cancel" your membership?...Dude, seriously, don't flatter yourself...You have contributed absolutely ZERO to this site, in any way, shape, or form and trust me, you know as well as I do, if you indeed did "join" MGS, it was just so you could get something for nothing.....

And the fact that they let an individual who puts some clueless, half-cocked post like this up & not just delete it, as MANY other sites would do tells you all that you need to know about the integrity of the individuals who run MGS....

No, I'm not saying that you're a bad person, it's just that your views are terribly misguided....

And I speak for absolutely noone but myself......

The Best....

Fairways & Greens 4ever....

You should've seen the original giveaway they did too. The thread is still here somewhere. It's from the forums infancy. Several items were supposed to be returned to resend out. I don't think any were.

In The Bag

It looks like MGS has been very active on Facebook for at least a month. I did notice this week when I posted the thread about sublimial messages in the Golf Channel ad that with in minutes there was over 100 views of the thread and I looked to see who was logged on and it said Facebook. It is interesting that there were five more comments on that subject that came just from Facebook, but are not brought over here.

I noticed on that thread where someone, I assume X, had taken my post and added a subtitle where it said TMag using subliminal messages, which is not exactly what I said, but it is certainly more, ah ah ah inflamatory, nah, insiteful, no, contriversial, maybe, interesting, yeah. It did make it more interesting, but just like many news article titles it was not exactly what the thread said. But it did add to the story. I had no problem with it, but was not sure why it was done.

Obviously, it was done because it was decided that it was a good enough story to make the Facebook page. So I feel honored in that. Since this is availible to all on the net anyway there is nothing wrong with this. If I ever have anything else that is particularly insightful I will spend more time proof reading it.:P

Jmiller, you know as well as anyone, if you do not like the conversation skip it. I have missed a lot of great stuff because I did not think I was interested at first.Other than my initial shock that it was through Facebook, which lasted only a few seconds, just long enough to read some of the comments by T about the software issues involved. I am merely posting both sides of the issue about it being Facebook driven. I never thought about why so many companies say like us on Facebook and Twitter. Well, I did think about it but it was not pleasant thoughts. No one has ever said that it was better from an admin section.I had issue with facebook working. And this contest still does not work with Explorer on Facebook. It also did not work with Safari on the iPhone. I did spend more than an hour trying to register, and it was maddening.Until Mudfish suggested I switch to Explorer if Firefox does not work, so I tried the opposite. However, by then after more than and hour, I was too mad to write anything, but I wanted to thank Mudfish and the others, sorry can't think of all the mames. For the help. This contest is now working on my Facebook app on the iPhone and on Firefox, but it does still not work with Safari or Explorer on my computer, or iPhone safari app. This is not MGS fault.I wanted to post this also so X might read it so he might understand us narrowminded individuals that think Facebook is bad. Apparently it is not all bad, does this mean that I can remove the aluminum foil from the inside of my golf cap that I put there to keep the government from reading my thoughts?;)

Lol, you do know that any government documentation is public record in the first place. Taxes, Bankruptcy claims, Court documents such as traffic tickets, etc. I don't even need the internet to get this information just need a name and a local archives / records building that houses that information. It has been that way since before the internet existed. MGS is public domain, it's not like I can't read what is being said in this forums without logging into my account. Whatever you post in here might as well be like you posted it on social media it makes zero difference.

If people are that paranoid and social media they probably shouldn't even log into the internet at all. The only way to keep information 100% secure on a computer is it never touches a network or internet connection it is just a machine sitting in some locked vault room with no real easy access. They make encryption tools for a reason so that data can travel across a network and if compromised they have to be decoded before they are legible.

My reaction to all this bulls*** about social media being the devil and refusal to use it, generalizations of what adults or grown ups use it for are ridicules. If you are that scared about internet sexual predictors / stalkers for your children completely unplug all internet access and live in the stone age. Social media has become a mainstream way to communicate and target products at college to middle school aged people in the United Stats, like it or not it is here to stay.

All this reminds me of the crazy ass paranoid people on the show "Doomsday Preppers" TV show or the people that burn books in protest of the content of the book. I mean really? I personally don't want to live my life every day looking over my shoulder scared that something might happen, if it is my time to go well then s*** it's my time to go, we all die eventually, might as well enjoy life while we can.

Social media is the best marketing tool there is. It's also MGS's site and contest and he can run it as he pleases. There were 5200 or so followers on Facebook yesterday when I got on. I'm willing to bet that number is over 6k now (haven't looked). From the standpoint of getting the message out to the masses, it's working.

Bingo, I couldn't have said it any better. I am a web applications developer, as I said in my two blog posts before. It is my job to create websites that use social media in a way to help engage the target audience of my company which is College students and High school students. That is not meant to be in any sexual manner at all, that is just our company's product happens to be useful to that group of people.

Oh well, I'm probably gonna be PMn JM to assist me with my entry, though a lot of these guys, #1, they've come out of the woodwork, and IF they post, it's few and far between, and #2, there are people who just take the contrarian vewpoint or the negative side for the sake of arguement...

I am big on education and knowledge, I have no problem helping people understand something that they don't know and give them simple ways to protect their data when on the internet and using computers in general. That is a lot better situation that a person wants to get educated about something then just jumping to the freaking conclusion that it is the devil or something insane.

Callaway Epic Max 12.0 (-1/N) @ 44.50" w/ Graphite Design Tour AD IZ-7 Stiff

Callaway Epic Speed 18.0* @ 42.75" w/ Graphite Design Tour AD IZ-8 Stiff

Callaway Mavrik Pro 23.0* @ 40.00" w/ Graphite Design Tour AD IZ 95 HYB Stiff

Sub-70 639 Combo (5-P) w/ Nippon Modus 3 125 Stiff, Standard Length, Weak Lofts (27-47, 4* gaps)

Callaway MD5 Raw 51-11 S-Grind w/ Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

Callaway MD5 Raw 55-13 X-Grind w/ Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

Callaway MD5 Raw 59-11 S-Grind w/ Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

Callaway MD5 Raw 63-09 C-Grind w/ Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

Golf Swing & Putting -- Bruce Rearick (Burnt Edges Consulting)

I am not great with Facebook, and maybe this isn't the thread to ask this question, but where on Golf Spy's FB page to I check to make sure my post went through (and vote for it as well)? I haven't seen any entries on their main page, and I assume there have been several posted by now. Any help on this would be appreciated.

WITB

Driver: Calloway Diablo Octane Tour, UST VTS Silver

Hybrids: 16* Taylormade RBZ Tour 16*, 21* TEE XCG-3

Irons: Adams CB1 4-PW, KBS C Taper Lite S

Wedges: Nike VR Pro Forged 52*, 58*

Putter: Odyssey White Hot XG3

Grips: Lamkin Crossline Midsize

Ball: Whatever I find, prefer Bridgestone

I am not great with Facebook, and maybe this isn't the thread to ask this question, but where on Golf Spy's FB page to I check to make sure my post went through (and vote for it as well)? I haven't seen any entries on their main page, and I assume there have been several posted by now. Any help on this would be appreciated.

Go to the page where you clicked enter, and then click vote. It gives you the option of all, mine, or friends. Be sure to look me up and vote for me.

Go to the page where you clicked enter, and then click vote. It gives you the option of all, mine, or friends. Be sure to look me up and vote for me.

Thanks RR, you get one vote for helping me out :)

WITB

Driver: Calloway Diablo Octane Tour, UST VTS Silver

Hybrids: 16* Taylormade RBZ Tour 16*, 21* TEE XCG-3

Irons: Adams CB1 4-PW, KBS C Taper Lite S

Wedges: Nike VR Pro Forged 52*, 58*

Putter: Odyssey White Hot XG3

Grips: Lamkin Crossline Midsize

Ball: Whatever I find, prefer Bridgestone

Guys, while I have a thing on FB, I never use it, & I've got like 4-5 friends...I doon't know how to use it...Should I just concentrate on the entry that is judged by MGS and not the vote count one?....Thanx.....

Fairways & Greensd 4ever......

After reading many of your posts, I would say that you should not rely on the Facebook friends, but write a well thought out comment... You are always very well spoken, respectful and to the point... 100 words might be a constraint, but I have no doubt that you will have something good to say...

My Bag:
Driver - 
:cobra-small:  King F6+

3 Wood -  :callaway-small: XR16
Hybrids -  :srixon-small:  ZH45
Irons -  :mizuno-small:  JPX 850 Pro

Wedges -  :callaway-small: Mac Daddy 2
Putter -   :taylormade-small: Spider Tour Red
Bag - Ogio Grom Stand

So I just posted my comment. Not to change the subject, (though I do really I want to change the subject from idiots who ****** about free stuff not being catered to them). The contest says one entry per person per day. Should we seriously add a new comment every day?

I didn't write prose like RR, but hell if I can think of a reason you suck or a suggestion for the site every day...

So I just posted my comment. Not to change the subject, (though I do really I want to change the subject from idiots who ****** about free stuff not being catered to them). The contest says one entry per person per day. Should we seriously add a new comment every day?

I didn't write prose like RR, but hell if I can think of a reason you suck or a suggestion for the site every day...

If you have good ideas, I don't see anything wrong with submitting one per day. I mean, 100 words are barely enough for one suggestion.

I love when people complain about Facebook. The site has like 500 million members right now and half of the American population is on it. It's the most widely used social network by far and many people love it. It's a great medium for businesses and golf forums alike to host contests and interact wioth members. The way I see it, what's a better way to hold this contest? Holding it somewhere else completely kills the friends and voting aspect of it. If some traditionalists who will never join a social netwrok want to complain, I see no reason for anyone to get discouraged over it. They're upset because they aren't getting a staff bag full of new clubs.

Jack F. I think I'm on page 5. Yall should throw me a vote.

What's In The Bag:

Adams 9064LS

Ben Hogan Edge CFT Ti

Ben Hogan Apex Edge 4-PW

TaylorMade ATV 50* 54*

Mizuno Bettinardi BC3 Tour Issue

question for the Golfspy team.

are the people who wrote over 100 words for their post going to get disqualified from the contest?

I am kinda a stickler for rules and i think everyone should apply by the same rules.

question for the Golfspy team.

are the people who wrote over 100 words for their post going to get disqualified from the contest?

I am kinda a stickler for rules and i think everyone should apply by the same rules.

Obviously not MGS team, but IMO any entries should be good regardless of word count because there was no function to limit or tell us how many words we wrote.

What's In The Bag:

Adams 9064LS

Ben Hogan Edge CFT Ti

Ben Hogan Apex Edge 4-PW

TaylorMade ATV 50* 54*

Mizuno Bettinardi BC3 Tour Issue

Obviously not MGS team, but IMO any entries should be good regardless of word count because there was no function to limit or tell us how many words we wrote.

but the rules clearly state 100 words or less. if i knew the rules were meaningless i would have written more

I know I had to limit what I sais and work hard to keep it under 100... I can understand a few words, but some are A LOT longer...

My Bag:
Driver - 
:cobra-small:  King F6+

3 Wood -  :callaway-small: XR16
Hybrids -  :srixon-small:  ZH45
Irons -  :mizuno-small:  JPX 850 Pro

Wedges -  :callaway-small: Mac Daddy 2
Putter -   :taylormade-small: Spider Tour Red
Bag - Ogio Grom Stand

Hey, thanks for answering my questions regarding how to join the contest.

Ping I20 8.5* - Aldila NV 65g S
Adams XTD Super Hybrid 15* - Stock Fubuki S
Adams DHY 21* - Stock Matrix Ozik White Tie S
Mizuno MP58 4-8 Irons - Fujikura MCI 100 S
SCOR 42,46,50,54,58* - SCOR/KBS Genius S
STX Robert Ingman Envision TR 35", Iomic grip

Archived