Testers Wanted: RUNNER Golf and Byrdie Golf Design ×

New Japanese Company - SAQRA GOLF

GolfSpy_X

The 1150 is especially pretty! Sort of reminiscent of Nike's TW Forged in a way, which is also a good looking club.

Ping I20 8.5* - Aldila NV 65g S
Adams XTD Super Hybrid 15* - Stock Fubuki S
Adams DHY 21* - Stock Matrix Ozik White Tie S
Mizuno MP58 4-8 Irons - Fujikura MCI 100 S
SCOR 42,46,50,54,58* - SCOR/KBS Genius S
STX Robert Ingman Envision TR 35", Iomic grip

i bet its more than a kidney transplant.

Andrew Bush da lefty of the forum.

Cleveland DST Tour 9.5 with Diamana Whiteboard.

Nike Sasquatch 4 wood with diamana blue.

Nike Sasquatch 3 hybrid with diamana hybrid shaft

Callaway x forged 4-pw with prject x flighted 6.0

Callaway x forged 52 and 56 chrome

Callaway x forged 60 vintage

Odyssey white hot tour number 5.

Nike one platinum soon to be nike tour running out of the platinums!!!!!!!

Let me guess, you need an appropriate line of credit to be fitted.

Those really look nice! I'm not even going to ask if they come in LH :blink:

i bet its more than a kidney transplant.

LMAO- yeah, considering these three factors, they're nice to look at, but that's about it...

Specs and prices - around $600 - shown here http://www.tourspecg...Cavity-Back-4PW

http://www.tourspecgolf.com/Saqra-INB1150-Forged-Muscle-Back-3PW

add shafts to almost double the price.

Others at main page http://www.tourspecgolf.com

I have no connection to the above.

Post theft of my clubs and gear, I have all new:In the bags:

ClicGear cart bag; Mizuno Carry Bag.

Clic Gear 2.0 cart.

Lamkin mid size grips on all.

KZG VC-420 Driver 10.5 deg with 38 lb flex black NovaTech 6000 shaft.

KZG Q 3 Wood 15 deg with 37 lb Fierce Full Force shaft silver

KZG Q 5 Wood, 19 deg with 37 lb Fierce Full Force shaft silver

KZG H370 Tour hybrid 22 deg with Silver NovaTech shaft 38 lbs

KZG forged cavity back CBIII wedges AW -5 iron, bent 3 deg up, with silver 38lb graphite NovaTech shafts

KZG 60 degree forged wedge NS shaft.

Callaway X Jaw 64 degree wedge

Odyssey Putter.

Vision Golf Balls Test Pilot, Titleist ProV1x

Open for sponsorship

• 2 months later...

They look cool but not sure about the weight distribution. From the pics the cg looks very low. Does anybody know who does the forging for these?

According to Tourspecgolf (the Experts) "The new INB-2018 Forged cavity back is forged from premium S25C steel in Himeji, Japan" I should have a review of the cavity backs in a few weeks depending on the weather here in Washington.

Heads only are 595.00 and another 315.00 steel or 490.00 graphite shaft.

From TourspecGolf:

TSG introduces Saqra Golf a new Japanese brand produced by top Japanese golf club guru and designer Niimi Kiyonari.

The new INB-2018 Forged cavity back is forged from premium S25C steel in Himeji, Japan. The back face is then attactively CNC milled which also allows for the CG to be placed lower down in the cavity. The slightly wider sole and top line make it a possible choice even for the improving golfer who wants to play a mid sized to smaller cavity but still needs some ease of use and forgiveness.

The INB-2018 have a forgiving grind with leading edge and trailing edge relief. The lofts feature a 26* 5 iron. Saqra irons feature conforming 2010 V Grooves.

The INB-2018 is available 4-PW as heads only or with Shimada K's AC-10 steel shaft in Regular or Stiff. The AC-10 is an ascending weight shaft meaning it gets heavier as the irons get shorter for a focus on control in the short irons.

Saqra also offers an upgraded original is83 counter weighted graphite shaft as an option.

The standard grip is a Saqra elastomer minus ion grip.

Other custom shafts such as NS Pro, KBS, Dynamic Gold and others are also available as custom orders. Please contact us for more details.

Saqra INB-2018 Specs.jpg

I'm pretty sure these come from Niimi-San over in Bangkock.....Would love testing these out. I'll see if I can get in contact to get some demos for some testing.

Sounds great lets get some DEMO's ..... I'd sure like to try either set out!

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

According to Tourspecgolf (the Experts) "The new INB-2018 Forged cavity back is forged from premium S25C steel in Himeji, Japan" I should have a review of the cavity backs in a few weeks depending on the weather here in Washington.

Heads only are 595.00 and another 315.00 steel or 490.00 graphite shaft.

From TourspecGolf:

TSG introduces Saqra Golf a new Japanese brand produced by top Japanese golf club guru and designer Niimi Kiyonari.

The new INB-2018 Forged cavity back is forged from premium S25C steel in Himeji, Japan. The back face is then attactively CNC milled which also allows for the CG to be placed lower down in the cavity. The slightly wider sole and top line make it a possible choice even for the improving golfer who wants to play a mid sized to smaller cavity but still needs some ease of use and forgiveness.

The INB-2018 have a forgiving grind with leading edge and trailing edge relief. The lofts feature a 26* 5 iron. Saqra irons feature conforming 2010 V Grooves.

The INB-2018 is available 4-PW as heads only or with Shimada K's AC-10 steel shaft in Regular or Stiff. The AC-10 is an ascending weight shaft meaning it gets heavier as the irons get shorter for a focus on control in the short irons.

Saqra also offers an upgraded original is83 counter weighted graphite shaft as an option.

The standard grip is a Saqra elastomer minus ion grip.

Other custom shafts such as NS Pro, KBS, Dynamic Gold and others are also available as custom orders. Please contact us for more details.

Saqra INB-2018 Specs.jpg

So your the guy who won the free set over there at TSG? Let us know how they feel/play.

The Bag:

Right handed

Titleist Vokey Proto's

TM TP5 X

GHIN # 5144472

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Has anyone demo'd either  the Blades or CB's of the Saqra iron. I've always been interested in these irons but it seems like this thread just died after the first couple posts  almost 3 years ago. I realize it's a Japanese company and it may be hard to get a set or two to demo, but maybe someone here has either hit or played these irons?

The Bag:

Right handed

Titleist Vokey Proto's

TM TP5 X

GHIN # 5144472

• 8 months later...

Old thread but I know the guy who did my iron fitting sells these. Only brand he sells. I wish I would have gotten to try the blades but he didn't have any at the time. He said they were very forgiving for a blade though.

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

• 1 year later...

Through a friend I possess a 58 degree wedge.  The weight swings very smooth and contact feels like nothing else I have ever hit.  Yardage is very consistent, very little loss on off-center hits.  Can hit low driving shots or high soft landing very comfortably.  Would be worth a complete set if I could afford it.

I can't be the only one who looks at that logo and sees a qr barcode right?

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

When I first clicked on this post I started noticing that I didn't know anyone. I thought.... where did all these new members come from? Some had a ton of comments too. Then I noticed the original post was from 2010 ! LOL I guess I have 2 questions? What became of the clubs and the members?

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

When I first clicked on this post I started noticing that I didn't know anyone. I thought.... where did all these new members come from? Some had a ton of comments too. Then I noticed the original post was from 2010 ! LOL I guess I have 2 questions? What became of the clubs and the members?

They come and go -- forums are like a river. You never step in the same one twice.  :rolleyes:

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

They come and go -- forums are like a river. You never step in the same one twice. :rolleyes:

sounds like the Brazos river to a T

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

Those sure are pretty, but I'm afflicted with tunnel vision now.

As long as Hogan is the only company offering forty-four lofts and no club numbers in their PTx / FW-15 / FW-15 lines, nobody who doesn't follow will be on my radar.  I have a serious neuron blockage on this issue. 

Theoretically, I'm not insane.  Observation might lead some to other conclusions, but I have actually been tested.

As long as I'm on my meds, I'm supposed to be good.

But those bastards at Hogan have scratched a decades old itch to the point where after buying a set last year, I'm actually considering another one.  That sort of suggests that I be re-tested.

Ten Club Set.gif

• 6 months later...

currently gaming the 1150 5-P with ns pro superpeening red.  gaming the inb uti 24 degrees for the 4 iron. 

the 1150 feels absolutely amazing. I've played Epon 701, AF tour CB, Miura MB 5005. The 1150 irons are forged by Endo, but doesn't cost as much as the Epon stuff now a days. Saqra is like Epon 7,8 years ago. With the 1150 it's like buying Epon stuff with USDM clubs money. 

the CG is low for bladed irons, if you're considering the 2018, I suggest go for the 1150 since the forgiveness of these felt almost the same as any other CB type irons. 

Damn those are some sexy irons!!!

Driver: Cobra F9 Speedback (9.0) with Fujikura Atmos 7X (Avalanche White) 

3 Wood: Callaway Epic Sub-Zero (15 degrees) in Rogue Max 75g stiff shaft

Hybrid: Callaway Apex 20 degree with Kurokage 80g Stiff Shaft

Irons: Wilson Staff CB 4-PW in KBS 120 Stiff shafts

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM6 - 50

Callaway MD4 - 56 & 60 degrees

Putter: Taylormade TP Collection Soto

Golf Ball: Titliest Pro V1 and Srixon Z-Star 

Archived