What Have You Bought Lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

hckymeyer

2 hours ago, Javs said:

I was putting with an Odyssey AI Jailbreak mini and I love it. So, while playing with the Scotty, I may go back and forth.

The Jailbird Mini really has my interest peaked. Can’t say why, but it does. Might have to bite the bullet. 

Driver:  cobralogo.png.60692cdc05482efd83e68664e010b95f.png Aerojet LS, Ventus Blue Shaft - 6S
4 Wood:  callaway.png.e65d398fb0327017a369499fc6126064.png Rogue ST Max 16.5, Tensei White Shaft - 7S
Utility Iron: mizunopro.png.90cc4fb9895830e28063d9a5be416145.png Fli Hi 3-iron, HAZARDOUS Smoke Black Shaft - S
Irons:  mizuno.png.f0e7b21135cb6273b3c1430866904467.png JPX 921 Tour 4-P, Project X Shafts - Stiff 125g
Wedges: cleveland.png.f21f4d2361520fdf1bbd9d515a2f11e6.png 52º, 56º, 60º
Putter:  odyssey.png.58c727e37eb7efda62bce4f7b8881bd9.png Ai-One 7 T CH, 34"
Preferred Ball: srixon.png.f177578dda27a20ef80a0a8b1ae96e3b.png Z-Star Diamond
Pushcart: bagboy.jpg.0dda53b5175958e1b5686f22b90af744.jpg Nitron
Rangefinder: bushnell.jpg.c51debd06066fa243dea7f14d69a8dba.jpg Tour V5 Shift

6 hours ago, SDGolf619 said:

Found these Asics Pro Ms on eBay for $40 shipped. They had acrylic or something spilled on them but I cleaned them up with some acetone and put new laces in them. Haven't worn spiked shoes in a while and I played well in them.

20240705_172512.jpg

ASICS is really getting into golf shoes. Haven’t tried them but they are definitely on my radar. 

:titelist-small:  TSR 3  9.0  Autoflex 405x - Official Tester 2024

:titelist-small:  TSi 3  15.0 GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:ping-small: Utility 2 Iron 18.0 - Nippon NS Pro 650GH Stiff /  :titelist-small: TS3  21 Hybrid Tensei AV Blue 65 HY Stiff

:Takomo:  4 - 9 101T Irons - KBS Tour Lite Stiff - Official Tester 2023

:vokey-small: Vokey SM9 46 F - 10 BV105 Stiff

:vokey-small: Vokey SM9 52 F - 12 Nippon NS Pro 950 Stiff

:vokey-small: Vokey Forged (Japan) 56 M - 10  DG S200

:taylormade-small: MG3 60 - 12 - Nippon NS Modus3 Tour 105 Stiff

image.gif.2bc8a27613a423a3721fd3b955802132.gif  Champions Choice Newport 2+ Button Back - 35”  /  Pistolini Plus

:srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

:titelist-small: Players 4 bag  image.png.939559f85230fe16347ecf2765438915.png    :redrooster:

:Arccos: Official Tester - 2021 & Current Club Sensor User

2 hours ago, MissionMan said:

On the advice of my lawyers, all I can say is I may or may not have purchased a Garmin Z30 rangefinder. Been waiting a little while for a new Garmin to come out and it seems this will work well for me. I also went for a Titleist GT fitting today and that may cause further damage to my finances.

image.png.b41d0ad81cb8606b29f4930b671354c5.png

Good stuff, PR’s on the way

Callaway Maverick driver, Mizuno 3-wood and irons, Cleveland wedges, TaylorMade putter. Primarily play with Oncore golf balls

8 hours ago, Notjackdaniels22 said:

I tried running a forum search here and Google search for the Tensei shaft and haven't found anything. Either my search skills are as good as my golf skills (not awesome) or it doesn't exist on here yet. Anyone have any links, forum links, or personal experience with that shaft? I'd love to find anything or hear your experiences with it! 

There is nothing wrong with the shaft unless it doesn’t fit your swing.  probably a made for Taylormade shaft which is why you aren’t finding much.  A review was done at the below link but you if you don’t have a subscription you will not be able to read it.   

https://www.golfshaftreviews.info/mitsubishi-tensei-av-limited-driver-shafts-review/

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Paradym AI Smoke Max HL  16.5* w/MCA TENSEI AV Series Blue
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

12 hours ago, Javs said:

It’s a great putter. Had mine fitted at 34 inches and 3 degrees flat.

I'm glad your Jailbird is working out for you Javs. It is a good putter but I think I'm putting mine up for sale soon. I just can't stay consistent with it even after changing grips and trying many different things I just can't get comfortable with it. I have a old Dunlop blade that gives me way more confidence and seems like it makes the putting stoke easier for some reason. With all that said I have a used Odyssey Tri-Hot 5k blade on the way I got a good deal on so we will see.

Mixed bag of goodies: Taylormade M2 driver, Titleist F15 3 wood, Nike 5 wood, Mizuno 923 Hmp irons, Cleveland zipcore wedges and Odyssey 3 ball putter.

1 hour ago, cnosil said:

There is nothing wrong with the shaft unless it doesn’t fit your swing.  probably a made for Taylormade shaft which is why you aren’t finding much.  A review was done at the below link but you if you don’t have a subscription you will not be able to read it.   

https://www.golfshaftreviews.info/mitsubishi-tensei-av-limited-driver-shafts-review/

Oh yeah there's nothing wrong with it at all, i really like it. Just was hoping to find stuff/info/data/whatever on it. It appeases my research and nerdness. Thanks for the link! 

I wonder what it's like to throw darts...

16 hours ago, SDGolf619 said:

Found these Asics Pro Ms on eBay for $40 shipped. They had acrylic or something spilled on them but I cleaned them up with some acetone and put new laces in them. Haven't worn spiked shoes in a while and I played well in them.

20240705_172512.jpg

I have a pair and really like them. Toe box is wide enough without having to get a wide width for my feet.  The only issue is the outside right foot spike keeps coming off for some reason.   Got them on amazon for 39 bucks. 

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

6 hours ago, Scott Lyons said:

Long story very short. The face of my SIM 2 which I absolutely loved had a flat spot on the face. TM is so good with warranty stuff but this club was too old. Instead they gave me a 30% off coupon code so i picked up this Taylormade Qi10 LS designer copper in 9 degrees. Since the coupon worked on upgraded shafts too. I threw another Ventus 7x TR on there for an extra $245. Arrives tomorrow !

IMG_1781.jpeg

I agree with @TJ Hall that the copper looks like an absolute knockout. 

WITB

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Qi10 Max

Hybrid: 🐏 FX Max 5h

4i-9i: 🐏 FX Max 10

Wedges: :titleist-small: 48°, 52°, 56°

Putter:  :mizuno-small: M.Craft Type VI

Ball: :maxfli: Tour X

6 hours ago, Scott Lyons said:

Long story very short. The face of my SIM 2 which I absolutely loved had a flat spot on the face. TM is so good with warranty stuff but this club was too old. Instead they gave me a 30% off coupon code so i picked up this Taylormade Qi10 LS designer copper in 9 degrees. Since the coupon worked on upgraded shafts too. I threw another Ventus 7x TR on there for an extra $245. Arrives tomorrow !

IMG_1781.jpeg

I haven't seen that model until now and it's a stunner! 

7 hours ago, Scott Lyons said:

IMG_1781.jpeg

33 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

I haven't seen that model until now and it's a stunner! 

I need to look at my Sim 2 Max for some flat spots…pretty sure there is one!

Or I just need to let @GolfSpy_BEN swing lefty to take care of it for me!

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Driver

TaylorMade Stealth 3 wood

Titleist U510 Hybrid (3H)

TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons

Vokey SM8 Wedges (52/56/60)

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

IMG_1781.jpeg

I like the throwback!  

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

IMG_1781.jpeg

The copper is amazing. Chrome is classic but im always looking for something unique to add to the bag

Don’t take it so serious. 

10 minutes ago, chris75 said:

Picked up a set of Mizuno jpx 923 irons. 
can’t wait to try them out. 

Welcome to mgs!!!

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

3 hours ago, GolfSpy_BEN said:

Tried that on the range at Kingsmill, the result of a poor finish in the PGA Championship contest, it was…not pretty.

So it should work out perfectly for me!!!

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Driver

TaylorMade Stealth 3 wood

Titleist U510 Hybrid (3H)

TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons

Vokey SM8 Wedges (52/56/60)

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

50 minutes ago, TJ Hall said:

So it should work out perfectly for me!!!

Perhaps

WITB:

D: :ping-small: G430 Max 10k 10.5° turned down 1° flat :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue velocore  6x

3w::ping-small: 14.5° G425 Max Newton 6 dot

3h: :ping-small: G430 18° Tour 2.0/Stiff

7W: :callaway-small: 21° Rogue ST Max LinQ 7X

5i-PW:  :ping-small: Blueprint S 

48°: :vokey-small: SM-9 

54° & 58°: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper

P:   :L.A.B.: Link.1

Ball:  :vice: Pro Plus Drip

Bag:  Ghost MGS Anyday 14 way

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

” The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   

But I have promises to keep,   

And miles to go before I sleep,   

And miles to go before I sleep. - Frost

"That you are here—that life exists and identity,

That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse." - Whitman