What/How Did You Practice Today?

null

Another day, another couple 100 balls into the net. Seems like almost every part of my golf swing needs some tweaking:
- Backswing to shaft parallel is mostly fine
- From shaft parallel to arm parallel I have to remember to get a little bit of forearm roll, set my wrists to close to 90* and keep my lead wrist flat
- At top of the backswing it's a big checklist at the moment, hopefully the hips turned well and right hip went back and up and pressure is inside right heel, right hand is holding the tray and right elbow isn't bent beyond 90* (wow that is a lot), and recentering has started already hopefully
- First move down is continuation of recentering and now is pressure going down and to the left, motorcycle move/wall feel
- Into the ball I am focusing on trying to get my elbows to touch (they won't) so that I don't chicken wing or DOUBLE chicken wing

So the big changes are really the top of the swing which involve getting everything set up to make my shallowing move as easy as possible and not have my arms way overrun and make my swing too long. I think my right arm is bending too much at the top (see picture) which kills "width" and makes my swing longer and then it is harder to unwind into the ball out of that position. Ultimately, this is waaaay too many swing fixes at one time but I am having a hard time figuring out what to prioritize now that I have determined there are all a bunch of potential issues. I am not trying to develop a "perfect position" golf swing but all these things seem fairly important. If I don't roll my forearms/flatten my wrist/hold the tray/motorcyle my club is steep coming into the ball, if I don't get hip depth and pressure right it is hard to get a good turn and strike. If I spin out from the top all the first part is useless. If I chicken wing into the ball I hit it off the toe or thin. Phew. 

image.png.6f2494e43a6334c7ba34497ea80cd50a.png

:mizuno-small: STZ 230 9.5* ➖ PinHawk SLF 16* ➖ :mizuno-small: STZ 230 Hybrid 21.25* ➖ MALTBY TS1-IM 5-GW ➖ :benhogan-small: Equalizer II 54* ➖ :ping-small: Glide 4.0 (S) 58* ➖ L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 
Maxfli Tour X Official Review -- https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63068-testers-announced-maxfli-tour-x-golf-balls-with-max-align-technology/?do=findComment&comment=1021832

2 hours ago, vandyland said:

Ultimately, this is waaaay too many swing fixes at one time but I am having a hard time figuring out what to prioritize now that I have determined there are all a bunch of potential issues.

😱  Have you tried swinging the club?  😉

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... AutoFlex Dream 7 SF405
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

1 minute ago, chisag said:

Have you tried swinging the club?

Haha. Only 100-200 times per day. Sadly, I have come to the conclusion that everything I "naturally" do in the golf swing is the opposite of what happens in a good golf swing. If I truly turn my brain off and just swing I will do an all arms swing with a cupped wrist with a steep downswing where I spin out and early extend and hold the face open through impact. 🫣

:mizuno-small: STZ 230 9.5* ➖ PinHawk SLF 16* ➖ :mizuno-small: STZ 230 Hybrid 21.25* ➖ MALTBY TS1-IM 5-GW ➖ :benhogan-small: Equalizer II 54* ➖ :ping-small: Glide 4.0 (S) 58* ➖ L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 
Maxfli Tour X Official Review -- https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63068-testers-announced-maxfli-tour-x-golf-balls-with-max-align-technology/?do=findComment&comment=1021832

Went out on lunch and worked on some of the longer clubs, and things are actually feeling decent. 

Side note: I'm loving this weather here in MO. I'll take this every single day.

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

22 hours ago, RaRa Golf said:

When you hear "FORE!", you duck, no matter how far away or in which direction you hear it.. 

My stupidity always makes me look to where the shout came from, definitely need to break that habit...

22 hours ago, RaRa Golf said:

I tried out the single plane swing on all my tee shots that called for a driver and..... wow..... WOW!!

I didn't hit every fairway, but I hit almost every shot dead straight... 

Those are always my driver goals! Did you mostly focus on quieting as much of your body as possible, or is there another swing thought you used to implement the single plane idea?

:PXG:0811 X
:taylormade-small: Burner 3H
:taylormade-small: Burner 3W
:taylormade-small: 4-9 irons R7
:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore, PW and AW
:titleist-small: Vokey Spin Milled, SW and LW
:ping-small: Anser X

10 minutes ago, giantcaptivfrog said:

My stupidity always makes me look to where the shout came from, definitely need to break that habit...

Those are always my driver goals! Did you mostly focus on quieting as much of your body as possible, or is there another swing thought you used to implement the single plane idea?

Honestly, setup is KEY I find with the SPS. 

This tip from Todd Graves about isolating the arm by extending your rotational range of motion before gripping the club was a really big key for me to get into proper position.

I recommend checking out his channel(s), he has a TON of great info. 

Driver: Callaway Epic Sub-Zero

3W: Adams Tight Lies Titanium 13.5º (2015)

5W: Adams Tight Lies 16º (2014) Adams Black Super Hybrid 17º / Adams Super Hybrid 19º

Irons: Adams CB1 4 - GW / Adams CMB 4 - GW / Adams CB2 5 - GW 

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore 56º / Burke Golf TF01 60º 

Putter(s): Odyssey 2-Ball original / O-Works 2-Ball Fang Tank 

10 hours ago, vandyland said:

Another day, another couple 100 balls into the net. Seems like almost every part of my golf swing needs some tweaking:
- Backswing to shaft parallel is mostly fine
- From shaft parallel to arm parallel I have to remember to get a little bit of forearm roll, set my wrists to close to 90* and keep my lead wrist flat
- At top of the backswing it's a big checklist at the moment, hopefully the hips turned well and right hip went back and up and pressure is inside right heel, right hand is holding the tray and right elbow isn't bent beyond 90* (wow that is a lot), and recentering has started already hopefully
- First move down is continuation of recentering and now is pressure going down and to the left, motorcycle move/wall feel
- Into the ball I am focusing on trying to get my elbows to touch (they won't) so that I don't chicken wing or DOUBLE chicken wing

So the big changes are really the top of the swing which involve getting everything set up to make my shallowing move as easy as possible and not have my arms way overrun and make my swing too long. I think my right arm is bending too much at the top (see picture) which kills "width" and makes my swing longer and then it is harder to unwind into the ball out of that position. Ultimately, this is waaaay too many swing fixes at one time but I am having a hard time figuring out what to prioritize now that I have determined there are all a bunch of potential issues. I am not trying to develop a "perfect position" golf swing but all these things seem fairly important. If I don't roll my forearms/flatten my wrist/hold the tray/motorcyle my club is steep coming into the ball, if I don't get hip depth and pressure right it is hard to get a good turn and strike. If I spin out from the top all the first part is useless. If I chicken wing into the ball I hit it off the toe or thin. Phew. 

image.png.6f2494e43a6334c7ba34497ea80cd50a.png

Kind of blunt question, do you play golf or do you play golf swing? Focusing on too many things can deskill you and make you worse. Was topic of last episode of the sweet spot podcast. 

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

As I mentioned in a different thread earlier. The biggest difference in now and when I played more is I don’t get up and down the majority of the time anymore. So I went out and worked on some pitching, chipping and bunker shots. 

WITB:

Driver: Titleist TSR3 :titleist-small: with TPT Nitro 15Hi 

5 wood: Calloway Paradym Triple Diamond :callaway-small: with TPT Power 15Lo

Driving Iron: Tour Edge Exotics EXS Ti-Utility :tour-edge:

Hybrid: PXG 0317X Gen2 hybrid :PXG: with TPT Power 15Lo

Irons: Takomo 101T :Takomo: with Nippon Modus 120 shafts :Nippon:

Wedges: Celveland RTX4 50 Degree, Calloway Jaws Raw 58 degree Z grind and 54 degree S grind

Putter: Edel EAS 4.0 :edel-golf-1:

Ball: Srixon Z Star Diamond / Z Star XV :srixon-small:

Official 2024 TPT Shaft Test

1 hour ago, Vegan_Golfer_PNW said:

Kind of blunt question, do you play golf or do you play golf swing?

As of right now, I play golf swing. Haven’t played golf in a month but have hit balls or practiced probably ever day the last 20 days.

would be great to have my swing be this simple:

Edited by vandyland

Your right arm bends too early in the swing and keeps bending vice what you say bending too much at the top. The top Is a result of the early bend

12 hours ago, vandyland said:

First move down is continuation of recentering and now is pressure going down and to the left, motorcycle move/wall feel

You should be recentered by lead arm parallel. You should be around 70/30 lead sided pressure at the top or as you move into transition. If you are continuing to recenter in the first move down you are shifting pressure too late

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

While injured the only ting I could really do golf related was putt and chip in my house. It paid off as I've chipped in three times in two rounds and putted beautifully. Since it was raining yesterday and today, I hit the chipping and putting practice hard again. Can never be too good at that part of the game!

In my Vessel-removebg-preview.png.afd31301c874ee24a33a6c5f06f4ab98.png Lux XV Cart Bag:
Driver: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png RADSPEED XB PTC 10.5° Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 VII Stiff
Utility: callaway-golf-vector-logo-removebg-preview.png.1467fda9195e29c96aa5066f048e91b9.png Apex UW 17° and 19° Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 70 6.0
4 Hybrid: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png KING LTDx 21° KBS PGI 85 Stiff
Irons: image.png.66179558e8e55b8b35b741c037395846.png ZX5/ZX7 Project X LZ 6.0
Wedges: image.png.620c54f7108fefbf49a94ba169f19081.png 2.0 49°, 53°, 57° Project X LZ 6.0
Putter: L.A.B. DF3 34"/67°
Ball: MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour (Thanks MGS for allowing me to test these!)

Check out my Official MGS Reviews Below!
:skycaddie: LX5 Watch - Link Here!

MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour and TourX Golf Balls - Link Here!

image.png.28a3be9c497202cfc8176faecf8777ad.png Approach S70 Watch - Link Here!

"

Had a lunch practice session with a buddy. We played games of HORSE on the range, the chipping green and the putting green. Tried to make it fun but also put some pressure on each other to make shots count. "

... Just such a great way to practice! 🤩 Many years ago my pard and I would play 18, then play 10 and back down 11 which was a par 5 by the parking lot. We would take turns picking the most difficult and sometimes easiest spots to chip or pitch from and kept score to 25. If it wasn't dark we would play a few more. Under a tree, backswing interrupted by a bush, over a 10 foot pine from 6 feet and sometimes just a straight forward chip. We could call a club at anytime like a 4 iron from deep rough. Lots of creativity. As you said, it makes practice fun and every stroke counts so some pressure too. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... AutoFlex Dream 7 SF405
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

Your approach reminds me of a practice routine my buddy and I used to do years ago. We would play 18 holes, and then play a special 10-hole round where we picked challenging spots to chip or pitch from, keeping score to 25. It also was a blast, especially when we had to deal with obstacles like trees, bushes, or uneven lies. We even threw in some creative challenges like calling a specific club to use at any time, huh. 

I abused two more buckets of balls today, focusing exclusively on iron shots, working on getting my hands turned over and completing my swing with a full shoulder rotation.  I get the turn at 1/2 and 3/4 swing no problem, but start leaving my hands out right/not finishing with full swings.  Will keep working at it.  It was really good practice on the whole. 

Working at getting better ... and very slowly getting there.

•  :callaway-small: Paradym 🔹🔹🔹 8* (:accra: FX 3.0 140 M0 Otto-Phlex)
  •  :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 & 5 Woods (:Fuji: MotoreX F1 7-S)
  • :callaway-small: Paradym X 4 and 5 Hybrid (:Fuji: MotoreX HB 7-S)
  •  :Miura: CB-57 4-P or Maltby TS3 (4-8)/TS4 (9-PW)/TS1 (GW) (shafts:  :projectx: LZ 6.0)
  • :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore 53*, and 58* mid wedges (KBS High Rev 125)
  • :scotty-small: Special Select Fastback 1.5
  • :redrooster: Gloves
  •  :maxfli: Tour X Balls

Don't count my clubs!  Ha.  The 4 iron, 5 hybrid, and 53* Cleveland are in and out of the bag depending on mood, course, and moon phase.

My Official 2024 TaylorMade Qi10 Review:  https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/62804-taylormade-qi10-drivers-2024-forum-member-review/?do=findComment&comment=1014200

My Official 2023 Red Rooster Sussex Glove Review:  https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/58614-2023-mgs-forum-member-test-red-rooster-sussex-golf-glove/#comment-911042

I saw a "statistic" this week that talked about the rule of 100.  If you spend 100 hundred hours in one year doing or practicing a skill; you will be better than 95% of people at that skill.  In the ebbs and flows of this wonderful game that we have decided to pursue, my putting has been in a funk.  Over the course of a year, I normally average just under a 2 putt/hole per round (33-34 putts/round)--but have had more 3 putts this past month than I had all of last summer.  Bermuda greens waking up from winter hibernation certainly hasn't helped. 

After seeing this "statistic" and having the frustration of not putting well recently, I've decided to give it a test run. 100 hours rounds out to roughly 17 minutes/day of practice; which coincides nicely with a little wind-down tv at night.  Last two days have had a good mix of 5-10ft putts mixed in on the birdieball green. Time to see if a little living room consistency begins to find its way to the course.

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

6 minutes ago, Shapotomous said:

We went to play today late afternoon and the course was packed, so much that we had to wait a few minutes for a cart to come in from the parking lot.

We played the first hole and were able to hit our drives on #2 before catching up with the pack.  It was unbearably slow and coupled with my failed attempts to find a full swing that will work for me this year, I lost interest in the round on about the 4th hole.  After about 3 more holes of miserable golf we decided to play a little differently instead of leaving.  We would each choose a club for each other and we had to use that club for all shots on that hole.  

It kept things interesting even though the slow pace remained the same.  I found out I can two putt with every club but my driver!  😊  I also found out I can hit my 23* hybrid from a greenside bunker fairly effectively.

Excellent!!!

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

18 minutes ago, Shapotomous said:

We went to play today late afternoon and the course was packed, so much that we had to wait a few minutes for a cart to come in from the parking lot.

We played the first hole and were able to hit our drives on #2 before catching up with the pack.  It was unbearably slow and coupled with my failed attempts to find a full swing that will work for me this year, I lost interest in the round on about the 4th hole.  After about 3 more holes of miserable golf we decided to play a little differently instead of leaving.  We would each choose a club for each other and we had to use that club for all shots on that hole.  

It kept things interesting even though the slow pace remained the same.  I found out I can two putt with every club but my driver!  😊  I also found out I can hit my 23* hybrid from a greenside bunker fairly effectively.

Well done sir, going to try this if I find someone silly 😜 enough 😆 that’s why I only play 4 clubs D 6 9 putter 😜 might swap the putter for the 3 wood 🪵 lol

image.png.72f6e33de71806e8d64ded139bda4065.png

I’m a hacker who loves nothing more than to change how I play, be that grips shafts and heads its all fair game lol…

I hit a small bucket at the range. Then did some short game practice/testing of the Wilson Triad and Mizuno RB Tour balls. 

WITB:

Driver: Titleist TSR3 :titleist-small: with TPT Nitro 15Hi 

5 wood: Calloway Paradym Triple Diamond :callaway-small: with TPT Power 15Lo

Driving Iron: Tour Edge Exotics EXS Ti-Utility :tour-edge:

Hybrid: PXG 0317X Gen2 hybrid :PXG: with TPT Power 15Lo

Irons: Takomo 101T :Takomo: with Nippon Modus 120 shafts :Nippon:

Wedges: Celveland RTX4 50 Degree, Calloway Jaws Raw 58 degree Z grind and 54 degree S grind

Putter: Edel EAS 4.0 :edel-golf-1:

Ball: Srixon Z Star Diamond / Z Star XV :srixon-small:

Official 2024 TPT Shaft Test

Just now, cnosil said:

Flag is seldom the target.  Shots go left and right of where we aim which could get us into big trouble and high scores.  While not ideal, at you level of play the center of the green is alway a good target.  

Yes, Golf is a game of  restraint 😂

Couldn't agree more.  I can't shot shape so making the right decision in those cases to aim for the big part of the green with more room for error will be something I focus on this summer.  Trying to reduce big numbers and blow up holes for sure.  

Lee Stanek

Driver: Taylormade.jpg.9d38498f8a6006a57c3d138bbf9964b9.jpg  SIM2 Max 9*

3,9 Woods:  Callaway.jpg.c961807c499184adde0c3ed28e3f228d.jpg S2H2 Big Bertha

4-9i,PW,SW Callaway.jpg.c961807c499184adde0c3ed28e3f228d.jpg  S2H2

GW Taylormade.jpg.9d38498f8a6006a57c3d138bbf9964b9.jpg MG3 52*

LW Adams GT2 Undercut 60*

Putter: Titleist.jpg.371c05d2e7430a89639ff5927b325962.jpg  Scotty Cameron Caliente

Ball: Play either Titleist.jpg.371c05d2e7430a89639ff5927b325962.jpg ProV1 or  

8 hours ago, JerryB said:

Today was another few mini sessions hitting into the net in the garage.  Worked with my 7 wood, 4 iron and gap wedge.  

Had a series of "ah-ha" moments.  They're all things that I've heard before, sometimes many times.  It's odd how things randomly click with me.

First one has been building a bit this season: My aim is off.  What I've thought was lining up the club face square was actually a little to the left.  Easy fix while practicing but on the course will be key.

Second one is something I read this morning: I need to stop lining myself up with the flag.  This is more of a conceptual thing as it's hard to get the feedback I'm looking for hitting into a net.  

Third is not new and still I need it repeated ad nauseam.  STOP TRYING TO KILL IT, YOU DUMB S***!  

You need to start using alignment sticks, driveway rods, clubs or whatever you have to work on your alignment. One should be on the target line and the other parallel to it. The one parallel to the target is what you line your knees, hips shoulders too

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

19 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

You need to start using alignment sticks, driveway rods, clubs or whatever you have to work on your alignment. One should be on the target line and the other parallel to it. The one parallel to the target is what you line your knees, hips shoulders too

@JerryB  100% agree with this.  Watch most every professional golfer on the driving range and they are using alignment rods.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :touredgeexotics: XCG7 Beta 15*  w/Fujikura Fuel
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG