ole gray

Random Thread

Offer came.... Wow. Better than I was asking!!!! I'll accept tomorrow! Literally humbled right now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations!!  Well-deserved, I'm sure!  Always nice to feel wanted.

• Like 1

Offer came.... Wow. Better than I was asking!!!! I'll accept tomorrow! Literally humbled right now...

They obviously read all the advice we were giving you yesterday  :D

That's fantastic!! Congrats!! 

• Like 2

They obviously read all the advice we were giving you yesterday :D

That's fantastic!! Congrats!!

I did find it odd that the CFO asked if I was a member of MGS! Glad I could say yes! Shoo!!!

• Like 4

I did find it odd that the CFO asked if I was a member of MGS! Glad I could say yes! Shoo!!!

LOL..Of course your first day on the job, he'll tell you that you have to cut down your MGS time..ha

• Like 1

This forum has a kick ya shoes off, enjoy a ham biscut, and come back to see me feel.  I'm seeing some really cool people on here and I see some of my old buddies showing up from other forums.  The deal is everybody has found a new home that feels frigging good. I can't help but think this place is about to explode with goodness.  Not saying it hasn't already, however I have really good feeling about 2017! 

Now in 2017, let's have some get togethers and get to know each other up front and personal!

MGS for #1 Golf forum in the nation!!!

• Like 5

OG you definitely are a unique fellow - like a 3 legged coon dog with black and white stripes... or something like that

• Like 6

OG you definitely are a unique fellow - like a 3 legged coon dog with black and white stripes... or something like that

Dayuuummmm Joe,  You getting good at this! 

• Like 2

Not bragging here however on Twitter, I was just notified that Hank Haney Radio is following me..... :blink: WTF is going on with that!! lol

• Like 3

Not bragging here however on Twitter, I was just notified that Hank Haney Radio is following me..... :blink: WTF I going on with that!! lol

That's cool. I saw he also followed the account. How to understand southern talk soon afterward.

Sent from my LG-D850 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 2

This forum has a kick ya shoes off, enjoy a ham biscut, and come back to see me feel. I'm seeing some really cool people on here and I see some of my old buddies showing up from other forums. The deal is everybody has found a new home that feels frigging good. I can't help but think this place is about to explode with goodness. Not saying it hasn't already, however I have really good feeling about 2017!

Now in 2017, let's have some get togethers and get to know each other up front and personal!

MGS for #1 Golf forum in the nation!!!

I was planning on making a very similar post. But after that one I'll just say.

What he said!!

Sent from my LG-D850 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 2

Congratulations!   Glad things went well for you, its always great to hear about good things happening to good people.   Yes, and while it may  seem odd that the CFO asked about MGS, I would not discount its possible significance.   Perhaps, you and the CFO have a common interest and that's a good thing.   Not only is this company a great opportunity for you, but remember Companies have personalities, and it appears that its personality may likewise be a good fit for you.  I know sometimes my associates would have meetings at the course, because there the walls do not have ears.   My wife's niece recently graduated with a business degree and she asked for my advice.   I told her to learn to play golf.   More business deals are formulated at the 19th holes than in any board room.   

• Like 1

I received my MGS T - Shirt yesterday and let me tell ya, it is sooooooooo comfortable! It's made out of a stretch type material that feels great...   I highly recommend picking up one of these shirts.  Click on the store link at the top of the forum page and check em out.

• Like 1

Is he a Titleist guy??   :lol:

• Like 2

No, not necessarily odd - likely they did a background check and part of that would be scanning all social media for you (and likely derivations of your name or email or any other online handles they may have found).

So keep it clean boys!

(Well.. those amongst still in the job market, that is. I'm retired and free to say whatever I damn well please whenever I want and to whomever I wanna say it ).

• Like 4

No, not necessarily odd - likely they did a background check and part of that would be scanning all social media for you (and likely derivations of your name or email or any other online handles they may have found).

So keep it clean boys!

(Well.. those amongst still in the job market, that is. I'm retired and free to say whatever I damn well please whenever I want and to whomever I wanna say it ).

Kinda nice isn't it?  I have never participated in any social media until I joined MGS, mostly because of my job in national security.  Sometimes I almost want to get on Twitter or FB, just so I can say what I want!   ;)

• Like 2