Hi JB, Thanks for that, I am working hard behind the scenes to find a

practical US formula to servicing players and building awareness of my

designs.

The Yellow ball approach of the majors will help but I wish they would

explain the benefits better and the variation in colour and style still

has the UV's as the best way to produce a visible performance benefit

for most players.

Thanks again also to all the boys for their great feedback and support over

the last 18 months as it has been much appreciated.

Cheers,

Boz.

PS its interesting days also as even Titleist have deceided to start manufacturing

some of their balls in Asia, the local ProV1's and X's here in Oz are now supplied

from a relatively new Acushnet plant # 4 in Thailand,,,,,,,,

Vision Golf Ball Concepts & Designs by The Atanak Co Australia (1980 - 2016)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just like Bridgestone, or Titleist, or any ball maker, they make a variety. Some are urethane covered, some aren't. Price goes with what type of cover they have just like everyone else. No other ball

I was able to hook a few of our seniors at my golf course with the yellow vision balls.   One of the things that they loved about them was the visibility of the balls.  Not just on the ground but also

We did cover this way back when this thread started, if you shine a UV light on these balls before use they are great for low light golf, late in the day, dusk, that sort of thing, they retain a glow

Posted Images

I played two rounds .....Friday & Saturday.

I used the Arctic White WB for both rounds and shot an 88 both times.

FIR were 8/14

GIR were 4

Putts were 32 Friday & 27 Saturday

Driver: Tour Edge Exotics EXS w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft BACKUP DRIVER: Cobra F8 w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft  Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3W(14.5*) & 5W(18.5*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrids: Tour Edge CBX 119 4H(22*)  with Project X Evenflo regular shaft Irons: Wilson Staff D7 5 - PW w/Recoil 460 regular shafts Wedges: Wilson D7 GW(50*) & SW(54*) w/Recoil 460 regular shafts; Cleveland RTX Zipcore(58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  Putter: 33" Slotline SSi 693 mid mallet Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat Blue).

I played Saturday.

I used the Arctic White WB for and shot an 86.

FIR were 9/14

GIR were 5...all on the back nine

Putts were 32 Friday....10 on the front

Had a Birdie on #17, Par 4 380 yds

Driver: Tour Edge Exotics EXS w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft BACKUP DRIVER: Cobra F8 w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft  Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3W(14.5*) & 5W(18.5*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrids: Tour Edge CBX 119 4H(22*)  with Project X Evenflo regular shaft Irons: Wilson Staff D7 5 - PW w/Recoil 460 regular shafts Wedges: Wilson D7 GW(50*) & SW(54*) w/Recoil 460 regular shafts; Cleveland RTX Zipcore(58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  Putter: 33" Slotline SSi 693 mid mallet Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat Blue).

Hi Foz, thanks for the updates and keeping the thread alive.

Ok guys I will be receiving some initial stock of the 3rd Generation of

Prototypes for my Tour Vision / Vision Pro 888 Project over Christmas.

Will be looking at starting US testing in your early Spring period

so keep an eye on the thread and I will advsie when I am looking to

get the Team together again.

I just wanted to say thanks again for the support to date and to MGS

and to pass on my best wishes to you all for the Festive period.

Lets hope the New Years a better one for the economy! ;)

Cheers,

Boz.

This was sent to me by one of my more enthusiastic Aussie Test Pilots

that shares my love of the UV balls.

Matt takes some great UV shots for me that tend to show the UV technology

in an artist way.

Bright Ball UV group.jpg

I'll be ready in the spring Boz! Only have 4 balls left, gotta make em last!

Ping I20 8.5* - Aldila NV 65g S
Adams XTD Super Hybrid 15* - Stock Fubuki S
Adams DHY 21* - Stock Matrix Ozik White Tie S
Mizuno MP58 4-8 Irons - Fujikura MCI 100 S
SCOR 42,46,50,54,58* - SCOR/KBS Genius S
STX Robert Ingman Envision TR 35", Iomic grip

I can't wait........always a fun time when I have a Vision Ball on the Tee.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year Boz!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi JB, thanks for the note earlier today. Ok understanding I will still

be working under the radar in Nth America this year the following costs

are avaible to the MGS Test Pilots if they would like to continue to trial

the Vision balls and gloves.

Balls /

Gel X Series – X-pert - X3 + X3UV / dozen US$27.50

Gel V Series – Velocity - UV / Pinky / Arctic / The Gel dozen US$22.50

Sticky Gloves – US$10

(GLH S / M / ML with new sizes and stock mid year,,,sorry.

I will pick up the international freight costs as a thank you for the ongoing support,

Just email me at, wayne at visiongolfball.com

All the best for 2012, lets hope it's a good one.

Boz.

Yep, but they are only available to my Test Pilot team at this stage. They have become

a real favourite with many of my Oz team members over our summer.

I will also be testing a 3 and probably 4 piece Tour Vision ball during your summer.

I will advise more info as it comes to hand.

Cheers,

Boz.

These balls look great. Is there any sites with more info and the benefits of using these balls? Thanks! :) :)

logo.jpg

Email: CS@fairwaygolfusa.com

www.FairwayGolfUSA.com

Locations in San Diego and Mountain View, California

Boz, wanted to thank you for the great, fast service..808s look awesome as always, and I am very thankful for the other balls to test and all the goodies you packed in there!!! great service and product as always!

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

chevy_chase22.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Boz, it's time, you guys are producing great product, you got us here testing and promoting the balls. It's time for a My Golf Spy Golf Ball Review...can you get in touch with the guys and set it up.

We want to see your balls, so to speak, get some national attention, and this would be a great way to start off.

John Barry

The Golfer's Trip

chevy_chase22.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hey Boz,

I'm just checking in.....still got about 1 1/2 dozen balls left.....don't seem to lose as many as I used to.

Just changed irons from Callaway X-24 Hot's to Mizuno MP-53's. My Handicap was steady at 17 all winter.....the last couple years it would balloon to 20 & 21 then drop to 13 ro 15 in mid-summer. So I am anticipating a great year.

Got a double header setup for tomorrow.....18 at the course I used to play then an 18 hole 2 man best ball/scramble to celebrate St Patrick's Day.....too bad I don't have any green Visions to game tomorrow(just yellow & blue)!....LOL

St. Patrick's Day.....I ventured to my former club to spend the day (36 holes) with my Buds and play some golf. I had not played in their Saturday Game since I left it in October, to run a new saturday Game at a newly reopened 7 renovated course that I love.

Well, this was week #2 of my ownership of a used set of Mizuno MP-53's with project X 4.5 graphite shafts. I played the Clear Gel WB and kicked their @#$%.....Shot an 84 and, based upon their point system that I had not [layed in since Oct, I had 26 points and tied for Second Place....taking them for $68. My 2 man team then tied for 3rd in the first annual Mulligan's Cup tourney (9 hole 2 man best ball + 9 hole 2 man Scramble).

My Vision golfball performed admirably, especially when I could drop it on the green. From 90+ yds out, the Vision dropped to the green and stopped....in one case it was embedded where it landed. Off the tee, they were straight as an arrow. Putting has dropped from 36 to 26-30 per round.

Terrific balls, especially now with my Mizuno's!

BTW, my Handicap is steadily going down. Last three winters my Hcap hovered at 20-21 then dropped, beginning in May to 13 - 15 for the summer. this year it has been steady @ 17, now dropping to 15....Hopefully lower as we get to Spring & Summer.

I have 1 1/2 dozen left 8 yellow, 6 arctic white & 4 clear.

Thanks Boz!

• 2 months later...

Boz and everyone, just got back from Pinehurst and played the Boz's Balls (that sound right) the whole time. I am playing the 808s exclusively, and I just love them. Then I played the two pinkies you sent, wow!!! I am longer off the tee and in the fairway and even the woods(which I visit a lot). I seem to like the 808s better near the greens, but man, Boz, I love your product.

John Barry

The Golfer's Trip

chevy_chase22.jpg