TSauer

Happy thread

6 hours ago, Kenny B said:

It's official!!  My wife sold her photo business of 22 years today.  She is still running her non-profit foundation, so she is semi-retired.  

Now what an I going to do with her around the house and golf course more often??  🙄

Congratulations Mrs B!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, tommc23 said:

Congrats man! Did you know or was this how your wife surprised you?

Neither of us knew. My wife had gotten an envelope before we left for vacation and I ordered the golf balls. We gave the envelope to my sister-in-law and she picked the right golf ball and took the sticker off. So it was a surprise for all of us!

• Like 6

Today I'm happy because a musical project I've been working on for MONTHS is finally being released today!!

If rock & roll songs about family & relationships sounds like something up your alley, check out https://theapathyparade.bandcamp.com or if Spotify is your thing, you can listen to it there too: 

I spent a few months recording and then mixing this thing, and I'm really happy with how it turned out. Maybe now I won't hear these songs in my sleep anymore after spending 2 months mixing & mastering them!!!

• Like 6

9 hours ago, PAgolfer2017 said:

Neither of us knew. My wife had gotten an envelope before we left for vacation and I ordered the golf balls. We gave the envelope to my sister-in-law and she picked the right golf ball and took the sticker off. So it was a surprise for all of us!

That's great

• Like 1

My 8 year old two stepping and singing every word of Alabama “if you’re Gonna Play in Texas” while reminding you she did it on the bar in Tootsies while I was apparently about 15 beers deep (according to her math). Either way it is a parenting win for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Well....it's been a bit of a crazy few weeks, but this past week I was board approved as an Assistant Principal in a nearby district!

Awesome, congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 2

My 8 year old two stepping and singing every word of Alabama “if you’re Gonna Play in Texas” while reminding you she did it on the bar in Tootsies while I was apparently about 15 beers deep (according to her math). Either way it is a parenting win for me.

Definitely, I think I would like your kids.

Definitely, I think I would like your kids.

All three are definitely country honky tonk kids. They are a blast.

• Like 2

All three are definitely country honky tonk kids. They are a blast.

That’s great!!

• Like 1

SWMBO just told me that she wants to go to a new BBQ restaurant tomorrow.
Now that’s downright awesome! Brisket & Ribs my favorite health food.
We’ll go after the gym of course

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, PAgolfer2017 said:

Well....it's been a bit of a crazy few weeks, but this past week I was board approved as an Assistant Principal in a nearby district!

Congratulations!

• Like 1

SWMBO just told me that she wants to go to a new BBQ restaurant tomorrow.
Now that’s downright awesome! Brisket & Ribs my favorite health food.
We’ll go after the gym of course

SWMBO picked a great Rib/Brisket in middle of nowhere FL. Brisket was really good! Nanner puddin off the charts. Got a couple Ribs each of us and also excellent. Got a few Ribs for take out.

• Like 5

Congratulations! That's wonderful

• Like 2

I haven't lifted heavy in years after I hurt my back doing some strong man workouts. Benched just under 300 for the first time back after doing 135 for 45 reps. Feels good to still bench body weight.

• Like 3

I haven't lifted heavy in years after I hurt my back doing some strong man workouts. Benched just under 300 for the first time back after doing 135 for 45 reps. Feels good to still bench body weight.

That’s great! Don’t overdo it.

Moved my daughter into her dorm for he freshman year of college. Lots of emotions, but proud of her and excited for all the opportunities she has in front of her. Gotta get used to walking past the empty shelves in her room. Already ready for the next 3 1/2 hour drive to visit and drop off the few things that didn’t fit into the car.

IMG_0470.thumb.JPG.d7ddd73328222b8fe0450530cc5969e1.JPG

She looks pretty happy. A big change for her but an even bigger change for her parents!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 2

Got tracking info for my Guyson refinished ISI’s from Ping. They will be here Wednesday!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 6

She looks pretty happy. A big change for her but an even bigger change for her parents!

Definitely a big change. House is oddly quiet and it is tough to walk past her room with the mostly empty shelves.
  • Like 1