Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Managing golf instagram

I would think there are companies that try to manage social media for every industry. Setting up social media for a golf course would have to be something that the course decides to do.  If there are courses that you believe could benefit from a social media aspect but don’t have a presence it means you have a business opportunity to start a company and market the benefits to those courses and manage their social media.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

A buddy of mine, @Slap is getting ready to help a local teaching pro start up some social media accounts...you might want to reach out to him.

• In my :mizuno-small: BR-D4 6-way
  • :cobra-small: King F9 set to 9*, Tour length Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0 S-flex, with GolfPride MCC +4 mid-size
  • image.png.27e1496834233542c5d124bf8b9e3352.png3W - 13*, UST Mamiya 65 Gold S-flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :taylormade-small: SIM UDI 2-iron - 18*, Mitsubishi Diamana Thump 100 X-flex, with GolfPride MCC Align
  • :srixon-small: ZX5 4-5 & ZX7 6-PW, :Nippon: Modus3 120 Tour S-flex, +1/2", with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: - SM8 Tour Chrome, 50.08F - 54.10S - 58.12D, DG Wedge Flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :EVNROLL: Custom Fit 35" ER6 Red at 68 degree lie angle and 4 degrees of loft
  • :Snell: MTB-X            :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope             Tracked by :Arccos:         #WPS 🐗
44 minutes ago, M. Parsons said:

A buddy of mine, @Slap is getting ready to help a local teaching pro start up some social media accounts...you might want to reach out to him.

Based on your response , I probably misinterpreted the OP and didn’t realize he is looking for help to actually do the work.   

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

2 hours ago, cnosil said:

I would think there are companies that try to manage social media for every industry. Setting up social media for a golf course would have to be something that the course decides to do.  If there are courses that you believe could benefit from a social media aspect but don’t have a presence it means you have a business opportunity to start a company and market the benefits to those courses and manage their social media.  

Thanks. I've thinking about trying to get something started. I have a golf instagram for myself featuring courses in my area but I haven't reach out to any courses yet. 

6 hours ago, M. Parsons said:

help

6 hours ago, M. Parsons said:

I emailed @slap. Hopefully he can help me on this subject. 

I would first let any course that you want to feature know that you are creating an instagram account for it. Then search by hash tag any pictures of the course that people are already posting. Give the poster credit if you ever use their work. It might be easier to manage just one account and then feature courses on it.

Krank Formula X Veylix Alpina 573 45" 9*

:755178188_TourEdge:CBX 3 Wood Matrix HD Radix S VIII 43" 15*

Krank Formula X 5 Wood Matrix HD Radix S VIII 42" 18*

Wishon Golf 775HS 3H Matrix Ozik Altus Hybrid X-Flex  39.75" 21*

Wishon Golf 585HI 3DI  same shaft as irons 38.25" 21*

Wishon Golf 575 MMC Forged 5-A N.S.Pro Modus 3 Tour 120X

Wishon Golf Micro-Groove HM S, L same shaft as irons 

:EVNROLL: ER7B Gravity Grip 35"

I do instagram for the course where I work.  What are you trying to accomplish?  It’s not quite clear from your original post. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

On 5/9/2021 at 2:18 PM, Slap said:

I would first let any course that you want to feature know that you are creating an instagram account for it. Then search by hash tag any pictures of the course that people are already posting. Give the poster credit if you ever use their work. It might be easier to manage just one account and then feature courses on it.

How would I get make money by doing it this way?

On 5/9/2021 at 2:50 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

I do instagram for the course where I work.  What are you trying to accomplish?  It’s not quite clear from your original post. 

A lot of courses in my area don’t have an Instagram or don’t post in it. An Instagram manager runs the course’s Instagram page for them. Post a pics(daily or a few a week), videos and also build following on page for course to attract more golfers to page and to course to increase revenue. 

It's not a position that the average daily course has a budget for.  Most likely the only golf courses that have a social media or content manager are the large resorts, such as Pinehurst, Bandon Dunes etc.   Most daily courses if they do anything on SM leave it to a General Manager or Sales Manager if they have it.  Some courses are managed by a management company that will put out generic posts on FB for all of it's courses if there is a common theme that can be promoted, such as National Golf Day or possibly to highlight golf during a major like the Masters or US open etc.

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12