The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

18 hours ago, ILMgolfnut said:

Normally this is one of the weeks where I'm driving all over North Carolina for work. Not so this week; they're sending me to the St. Louis burbs to cover a colleague there who is assigned elsewhere, and I'm being covered in NC by another colleague who lives in Boston. But most of the people involved are flying, so the airline disruption has come at a very bad time (not that there's ever a good time). We had to cancel an appointment this morning in Charlotte because two other people couldn't get there, and trying to get it rescheduled this week has been like herding cats. But we finally got it rescheduled for Thursday morning; everyone involved is already there or will be in NC tonight, and we also had to add an appointment in Raleigh tomorrow which is also fully staffed now.

Not technically part of my job description to herd all these cats, but as I have told my manager, I've become the assistant manager in charge of North Carolina scheduling. Which she appreciates me taking this off her plate. Problem here is that there is no one person in charge of this catherding process. My manager assigns the seven of us, someone else assigns the two nurses for each appointment, someone else coordinates with the patient. And one of the patient coordinators is out because her father just died, which made it even harder. We had a group Slack with nine people on it, not including the one in charge of nurse assignments, but I think we got it fixed without him.

And I'm wondering if the St. Louis appointment on Thursday is going to happen, either. Can AA get me there? One of the nurses drives there so she's fine, but what about the other nurse?

It's stuff like this that sends me to the driving range to beat hell out of balls for pure stress reduction. If the thunderstorms leave the Casa, that is. Otherwise I may have to clean up my simulator area which has become a cat playground, and hope it's not too hot in the garage.

Hollar if you wanna grab a beer ILM.

Driver - Sim2Max 10.5° (set at 9*) UST Helium shaft

3W - StealthHL 16.5°

3h - Sim2max 19°

irons - Sim2OS kbsmax85mt steel shafts reg flex 5i-Aw

wedgies - Jaws MD5 52°-10° (Bounce) S Grind

Jaws MD5 56°-12° (Bounce) W Grind

Putter - Mizuno OMOI Type II

VENTUS Velocore+ review

Stack Referral code

Final Sugar "Pure" Golf Balls Review