The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Bubba1985 said:

I want to play a top notch course for my 40th bday.. Just not sure which one yet, but want to keep it in the States

Bandon would be an excellent alternative; Golf Digest ranks Pacific Dunes #2 on its best US public courses list, and four of its sister courses are in the top 20. A lot closer to me, Pinehurst #2, and several of its neighbors in the Sandhills. Pebble. Kiawah. Whistling Straits. TPC Sawgrass. And if you're really a masochist, Bethpage Black. I don't think I'm ever gonna be that crazy to play Black.

Edited by ILMgolfnut

Obsessed with chasing the dimpled orb.

More about me:  WITB type stuff

Fit For Golf tester 2024. Final review here: FFG review

1 hour ago, Preeway said:

I'm going to take you up on this much sooner than later!

Be my guest! Would not be opposed to a Spy road trip either in 2025 or thereabouts!

Obsessed with chasing the dimpled orb.

More about me:  WITB type stuff

Fit For Golf tester 2024. Final review here: FFG review

6 hours ago, Samuel09152 said:

Full Review is live! check it out!

Great HONEST review Sam!

WITB-

Driver  -Titleist 910D, 3w- Titleist 910F, 5hy/7hy- Titleist 910H, 6-PW - Stix , 52⁰, 56⁰, 60⁰ - Stix , Putter- AI-ONE DB / Lombardi Tour 34 custom

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

5 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

Good Morning on this bright and sunny day (here, for now anyway 😄)!!

Gonna be a fun filled weekend - wife and I gonna meet her daughter for lunch then we're all headed to Met Life (used to be Giants) Stadium to see .. (brag 😉) George Strait .. with (brag 😉) Little Big Town and Chris Stapleton opening!!

.. then staying over near the stadium, and Sunday meeting some friends for lunch at craft brewery not too far from the hotel.

I've wanted to see The Strait Man live for years - but in Texas - and unfortunately the timing has never worked out for that...

In golf news for out for 9 late yesterday and happy to say am starting to hit the ball much better - including the irons. Finally! Did mess up off the tee a few times, and managed to 3 putt several times, too. But happy overall with the progress.

K so hope all my good golf friends out there have a fun and enjoyable weekend .. with hopefully some good golf time if you can!!

Enjoy the weekend!  

Titleist GT3 11* Tensei 1k blue

Titleist TSR2 4w 16*

Titleist TSR2 5w 18.75*

MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

Vokey SM9 Wedges 50* 54* 58*

DF2.1 Putter