Testers Wanted: Sub 70 Pro V2 Fairway Woods ×

Precision Pro Titan Elite - 2024 Forum Review

Message added by MGS-Forum-Mod,

Follow our testers main posts and threads here. 

@MDGolfHacker - Main Post 

@RonnieB - Main Post 

@Just_the_Chip - Main Post

@LeftyMatt89 - Main Post

First, a thank you to Precision Pro and MyGolfSpy for this opportunity!

MDGolfHacker, My Introduction to Golf:

PXL_20240406_144712319.jpg.a80587fb6116b632c13e58650a77bf62.jpg

Hello all! A few of you know me but for those that don't, my bio is below!

I know you all want to know how I got into this crazy game called golf! My story began when I was growing up in Maryland. The only sport I played was competitive tennis throughout middle and high school.

200w.gif.fbe2e51752b78839aa814bf17726c84c.gif

Some of my friends golfed, but I never took an interest in the sport at all. When tournaments were shown on TV, I never wanted to watch it and viewed the sport as boring.

zzzzzzz.gif.b08ae84fcadf00da6482dc465a50d139.gif

Fast forward quite a few years. I no longer actively played tennis as my job was taking up a lot of time. My wife, wanted to find a sport we both could do as a couple. Her brother was into golfing and suggested we take it up. I resisted as I had zero interest in the sport. I didn't have golf clubs, didn't know how to hold a club; didn't see the challenge of hitting a little white ball down the fairway, onto a green and into a hole. Regardless, I was dragged to the Willow Springs Golf Course in Maryland that fateful summer afternoon. 

I had to rent a mishmash of lefty clubs, given a quick lesson by brother in law on how to hold the club and was told to swing away.

Standing on that elevated first tee, I took the first swing. A swing and a miss!

200w(1).gif.45be6f20b921ae5ff39d7e5a7841a1d2.gif

I was given a mulligan (didn't know what that was at the time) and made contact on my second swing; that went high, straight and far. That one shot is what hooked me on the game! It didn't matter that I hacked my way around the course the rest of the day (I lost count of the number of swings I had taken). What mattered that day was my love of golf and extreme interest in the game was born.

I started to watch the Golf Channel 24/7, and picked up a starter set from Dicks Sporting Goods. I started to practice every day at the local range. I should have taken lessons right at the beginning, but I didn't know better. I started trying to get out every weekend to golf.

My handicap started from the high 20's to the mid-teens and finally dropped down to a low of 6.8.

ezgif-2-5931a8c4a9.gif.bd39a8097c5ca021aefadb6f81620f55.gif

I became a club junkie, attending every demo day every week of every month. I purchased several iron sets, drivers and putters. 

It was a great time of my life as I golfed twice a week or more. I loved the comradery the game has brought to me, the deep history that I have learned to appreciate and the challenge of repeating something as simple as a putter swing. I have really enjoyed being out on the course during the sunniest of days to the windiest and wettest of storms. Those that know me will say that I try and keep things light and fun, but with an eye to shoot as low a score as possible.

Since then I got married, had several job changes and had two children. I had to step back from the game a little to devote my efforts to my growing family. As a result, my golfing tricked to maybe once a month if I was lucky and my handicapped shot up.

Now to the present - the kids are a older and I am once again working on my game to bring my handicap down to single digits.

I was one of the original MGS testers of the Precision Pro NX-7 Pro: https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/19430-official-forum-member-review-precision-pro-nx7-laser-rangefinder/?do=findComment&comment=283085

and I have been using it ever since that test.  I found it to be accurate and fairly quick.  The one feature that I did wish it had was an ability to give me front back and center yardages so I knew how much room I had to work with on approach shots.

I supplemented the NX-7 Pro with a variety of GPS devices, the last of which was the SkyCaddie LX-5 Watch (review here): https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/39692-2020-official-member-review-skycaddie-lx5-watch/?do=findComment&comment=660029

While it was great to have all the bases covered with multiple devices, I wished there was a device that did it all!  Cue the Precision Pro Titan Elite Rangefinder!

It will be interesting to see if the Titan Elite will be able to truly replace the multiple devices I use!

A few questions that I am hoping to answer with the Titan Elite in hand:

• How does it compare to the OG NX-7 PRO with slope?
  • Is it faster than the NX-7 PRO?
  • How do the distance and slope measurements compare?
  • Optics comparison - clearer than the previous generation?
  • How is the setup and integration with the application? Ease of use with the app?
  • Ergonomics?
  • Aesthetics - pictures are one thing but how does it look and feel in real life?
  • Does it actually do what it states it does?
  • IP67 - this really intrigued me and I will put this to the test. Will it survive a basic IP67 torture test?
Edited by MDGolfHacker
Spacing, Clarity, updated questions

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1x / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: Titan Elite

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Current MyGolfSpy Review - Precision Pro Titan Elite Rangefinder:

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/64979-testers-announced-precision-pro-titan-elite/?do=findComment&comment=1082733

Hello my fellow brethren,

I would like to thank MyGolfSpy and Precision Pro for selecting me for this opportunity.

Allow me to introduce myself. I am a husband, father, and obsessed golfer. If I am not coaching a sport, I can be found at my local golf range or course. To ensure I have the funds to survive I am a business executive for a privately held manufacturing company based out of Cincinnati, OH. My expertise is metrology and quality statistics which I think will come in handy for this.

image.png.f723ba35b82cf4aa18ffa0b694ea0c80.png

My obsessions with golf started during the pandemic when I was looking for something to do. I have always had a set of clubs, but I never played more than 4-5 times annually until 2020. In 2020 I bought new clubs, took a few lessons, and over the span of about 6-months I played roughly 60-times. I went from shooting 100-110 to consistently shooting 90-95 that year. In 2021 I did not get much golf in due to my career but jumped right back into it in 2022 playing over 70 rounds and finally breaking 90. 2023 & 2024 led me to purchase new clubs again, and now I am consistently shooting in the 80s with having had a few chances to break 80. I am a creature of habit and tend to frequent Majestic Springs Golf Course in Clarksville, OH more times than not for my rounds.

Majestic Springs

image.png.1679cb1d173b9cb6533241cf971951be.png

PGA Championship at Valhalla

image.png.2c29579de1ee399d68061160954bbe93.png

image.png.320095f603f87f8c7a51284ffe8e7147.png

I am going to approach this testing opportunity based on statistics.

•          I am going to use measurement system analysis to either prove or disprove the accuracy of the tool being trialed.
  •    This will be done by doing a Gage R&R and type 1 attribute studies to determine if the tool is repeatable and precise. Correlation analysis will be completed with two other range finders, one being very cheap and the other a more premium brand.
  •         I think depending on the study this will either be shipped to another person for trial, or I will keep in my bag.
  •         I really like the idea of an app and GPS that will let me read the flag placement. This is something I have not done before.
  •          This is a very unbiased study for me as I did no research on the product and all I know is what has been stated in the trial summary to me.
  •          My expectations are low since I work in metrology and know that many brands tend to inflate accuracy and precision to sell their products.
Edited by RonnieB

At the end of the day, we are just sinners.

RB3

Introduction:

Hi Everyone! My name is Ryan and I'm located out of Massachusetts. I started following golf in the late 90's as a teenager. I had high school friends who played on the team, and we would all play the video games and I would watch tiger on TV. In High School I couldn't afford clubs or the cost to be on the team. Therefore, I didn't start golfing until my early 20's because my work told me it would be a good idea. I was earning next to nothing and I bought the cheapest clubs I could find online (Interfuse Grand Hawk lol), that said they looked like Ping's. This would be back in 2005. A bunch of friends also picked it up and it became a weekend excuse to get out with buddies, smoke some cigars, and slap around a Slazenger ball (again the best I could afford). I loved playing the game and did so almost every Saturday and Sunday that I could afford to for about 5 years. But when I got married and had a kid, Golf took a distant back seat to family, job, and I focused in on my other passion of Fly Fishing. My aunt and her three kids play golf. My two cousins are college women golfers, d3 and d2, and they belong to a wonderful country club out in OH. When my wife saw my cousin play, she said we should get my daughter into Golf and that I should dust off the old clubs and play some more. My daughter is not a fan of group sports, and this was one that has scholarship opportunities. Didn't have to ask me twice. My father in law gave me his old set of Ping i3's 3 years ago, and I took a few lessons with my daughter, and quickly broke 100, which was something I never thought I'd do. The Golf bug got into me, and I started playing more over the last two years, got a new/new to me set of clubs, including fitted irons. I managed to luck into an 89 once last year in November at the local course Maplegate. Granted I got 4 lucky bounces off of the trees that line every hole. My goal is to start breaking 90 consistently (but again finding time to practice has been the challenge). I discovered this forum doing research for clubs, balls, bags, gloves, pull carts, etc. I used to run my own Fly Fishing forum and I love the community and information you can get when you are apart of something like this. 

IMG_4743.jpeg.f2fb7df3aa0911249e092a5c6f31c9e1.jpeg

The craziest part about this whole testing, is no more than a week ago, I put up a question about upgrading my old rangefinder. How fortuitous! I currently use an Amazon special GoGoGo Vpro. In combination with The Grint, GHIN, Golfshot, 18 Birdies, and apple watch (I've been trying them all), I've been trying to decide what is the best for me. The GPS is so convenient, and allows me to plan out my shots around the course. I can quickly look at my wrist and figure out where the front, center and back of the green. BUT using a rangefinder, I found wildly more effective for quickly looking at layup position, exact pin distance (since at a distance it can be hard to determine if the pin is in the back or front), and for an amateur like me that doesn't play tournaments, Slope and adjusted distance to pin for club selection.. 

I'm extremely excited about testing this product because of reading others stories about this company, the online hype, and the features that this particular rangefinder has. If I can take the watch off, and use a rangefinder for all the features, I would appreciate that A LOT more.

My plan to test this is really simple:

1. I'm going to bring it to a few Driving ranges where the distances have already been measured. I want to check for accuracy. I also belong to a local gun range that has a few distance targets and I want to see if I can range those accurately as well.
  2. I plan on bringing it every single golf outing including the range. I want to use it a lot to get used to the all features and really understand how to use it. 
  3. I want to bring it out in rainy conditions as well. I want to test durability. I walk courses during the week and the weekend is when I use a cart.  
  4. VALUE. This is a $399 range finder. My other rangefinder is $79 on sale right now. Does this rangefinder bridge that dollar gap in value? Is there another 17 handicapper out there, or someone else on a budget, that if they spent this amount of money on a rangefinder, would they find it valuable to their game above and beyond the other cheaper options? 
  5. Do I feel like this Rangefinder helped my golf game. We are all striving to be better. Did the features, ease of use, accuracy, etc. help me.

Please ask me questions, please challenge my opinions and findings. Please offer suggestions/conditions you would like to see tested. 

Thanks everyone, thanks MGS, Thank you Precision Pro. Looking forward to this and I hope I complete it thoroughly.

Unboxing

I just received this and wanted to give my true first impressions. I apologize if this comes across as wordy, but I really wanted to be able to provide my honest feedback from what I’m experiencing. I’ll try not to bore you with the unnecessary details of the silica packets and the shrink wrap.

The box itself is about the size of the device itself. On the side of the box are the claims; Long-lasting USB-C Rechargeable battery, IP67 Dust & Waterproof rating, Magnetic Grip, Crystal Clear Optics 999 yard range, Aluminum Shell and Premium material, Pulse Vibration and Visual Flag Lock, Slope switch tournament legal, 3-year warranty. On the bottom of the box, it talks about the App (IOS ONLY at this time, it does indicate Android compatibility will be forthcoming), but it talks about GPS Distances, Find my precisionPro, and myslope.

IMG_6018.jpeg.e4f1511015a899960b7efb1439650b5f.jpegIMG_6019.jpeg.c354542720711170f63cd82b0d983e1b.jpegIMG_6024.jpeg.c30812e6b3863cb3e9c401b281e7995a.jpeg

IMG_6020.jpeg.f9e0160ce46cecdb201056b1c9722c7f.jpeg
Once you get into the box, you are presented with the case, a small yellow lenswipe, a short charging cable, Case, and inside the case is the device. The case itself is really nice. Hard shell, with a nice fabric, an elastic strap, an aluminum spring loaded clip at the top, and what looks like a nylon sewn in belt loop. The Zipper, has some sort of fabric that cover the zipper teeth. It doesn’t feel like the waterproof material that is on some zipper drybags and coolers that you need to lube up, but it looks like it would keep some debris off the teeth, and maybe even some rain. The case opens up to 45 degrees with two wide elastic straps that keep it from fully opening. The inside isn’t lined or anything, but it does have some sort of soft fabric feel to it.

IMG_6026.jpeg.c0b020cefee784cc6c5402f41ddc70b2.jpegIMG_6025.jpeg.ecdb0171e3ffa2d308516e9932cd35f8.jpeg

The device itself feels premium. It has a nice heft to it. The aluminum rubber and plastic all flows really nicely and you can tell that they put forth the effort into the design. The main visual lens looks to have the Anti-reflective coating iridescence to it.  If you have ever worn eyeglasses you may know what I’m talking about. It’s a rainbow effect almost that prevents glare. The top has a slide that has a green color under it to show that the slope feature is on, and when it’s off it slides forward to show all black. The two buttons behind the slope feature has shapes molded into the buttons. A split circle, and a single line. Not much to tell you what the buttons do, but a quick look at the instruction manual, shows that one is a mode, and the other is on/laser button. The aluminum look brushed, and the eye piece is smooth. It has a single line molded in and a the body of the rangefinder has a dot that are lined up. This is clearly for focusing the eyepiece. The eye piece is smooth and it turns smoothly, but I’m curious if this could be an issue if you have sweaty heads as the eye piece is smooth plastic/rubber. Under the eyepiece is a texture rubber door, with what looks like a place to use a finger nail or object to pop it open. When you door, you can see the charging port, Bluetooth button, small light that in really small letters says Charge status, and serial number. The door was a little challenging to get open as I don’t have finger nails but a tee popped it open easily. I like the fact that this door is well fitted and sealed, as it does have that dust proof, waterproof rating.

IMG_6027.jpeg.b0743c66ba77f5dc44cc7e5f4971b5e7.jpegIMG_6028.jpeg.9ad40105673b73da70d6fb349aca22b3.jpeg

Overall, this device right out of the package felt premium. I felt like I’m holding a serious piece of carefully thought out technology. The buttons do not rattle and are fitted nicely, and the slide switch moves very easily (I don’t play tournaments, but my cousin who does, her bushnell has a switch that requires some real manipulation to ensure it’s not accidently activated. It could be a big concern if you get disqualified for an accidently switch activation.)

The App

I have to take a moment and discuss the app. It was a quick apple store download, account setup, and probably one of the fasted Bluetooth connections I’ve ever seen. It felt almost instant, in detecting the selected device and it was ready to go. The App is going to be a focus of my review now, because in all honesty, it looks like it has some significant features. I will need to get in front of a trackman so I can get my swing data loaded to use the MySlope feature. I feel like as a high handicapper, the ability for this to help me with adjusted slope from my clubs would be immense. It found my local courses and quickly perusing it, it was giving some great options of club tracking, pre-establishing lay up yardages on each hole, satellite imagery, and more. I use The Grint, but this looked like it had some excellent features that would fit will. I would love to compare and see if I can run this app and the Grint at the same time.

I will also like to say how amazingly easy it was to set up an account and just get it going. I'm tired of clicking through countless screens. This just felt EASY, and QUICK. 

IMG_6032.png.38c1c780c1dfdb0f5ce33fb402f99928.pngIMG_6033.png.dfe7020601d93833507948902dda5119.png

Find my Precision Pro

This feature was one that I had to try. It uses what looks like Google Maps to give the location of where your device is. It correctly found it in the front part of my house, and you can ping the device to make it beep. The Sound was okay inside the house, but I would’ve really liked it to be better. I’m going to test this more on the course outside in normal conditions because I fear that you won’t be able to hear it that well around a tee box.

IMG_6034.png.7e46225217c1d466e2ee794647af8e68.png

10/10 for First Impressions. This feels legit, it feels well thought out. The basic silver and black color scheme is just classy. I like the weight, it doesn’t rattle, the buttons feel in the proper location, and it fits my hand very well. The Magnet on the side is on the outside for a righty. If you’re a lefty it’ll be in your palm, but it doesn’t stick out that much.

I am visiting family for the fourth in OH, and I’m looking forward to testing it out on the North and South Course of their private country club. They have a couple of trackman bays, so I’m hoping to get the data to fill out the app as well, and test the device on their range that has pre-measured distances I believe up to 300 yards.

Edited by Just_the_Chip

"In fact , we both tend to hold the Midwestern stoic view that genuine problems are solved with action, not pissing and moaning. If you run around sharing your feelings too much, you'll eventually arrive at a place where you're not only still screwed up, but now everyone knows about it, too." - John Gierach - Sex, Death and Fly Fishing

Precision Pro Titan Elite– Official MGS Forum Review by LeftyMatt89

Intro-

First of all, thank you MyGolfSpy and Precision Pro for this opportunity. 

My name is Matt and I live in Summerville, SC. I am married with a four year old, a four month old and a Pomeranian at home. I grew up playing baseball and did not start golfing until after my college baseball career was over in 2014. Golf has been my passion since 2014 because it is extremely challenging but at the same time fulfilling. The strength of my game coming from baseball is my ability to hit the ball far (wish it went a little straighter). My driver SS is 120+ on GC Quad and my 7 iron swing is ~96-100. I golf typically once a week at a minimum, however since welcoming my 2nd child, my scores seem to fluctuate a little more than before but I typically score from high 70’s to mid 80’s is the norm. 

IMG_5955.jpeg.b2e3da42baec648947cbb1e29e9bb69e.jpeg

IMG_9128.jpeg.76ce4ae229537b40876b7d331bf40880.jpeg

I belong to a local semi-private country club and play 90% of my rounds at this course. I love my home course because it is forgiving off the tee and the primary challenge of the course is the green complexes. This is where distance devices have really helped me in my game. I currently use both a Blue Tees Series 2 Pro range finder and Garmin GPS on my Fenix 6X watch through the round. It is very important not to miss long on the majority of the holes at my course so the back number is super important to consider with shot selection. I am looking forward to testing the technology claims from Precision Pro because the rangefinder sounds like an amazing fit encompassing both devices I currently use into one. 

IMG_1376.jpeg.8ce46faf706253910aef112b19aea0c7.jpeg

I know there are so many rangefinders on the market, so I want to give all of you the best possible comparisons I can in testing the features of the Titan Elite and comparing to other products. I plan on showing comparisons of the Blue Tees rangefinder and the Precision Pro Titan Elite on both accuracy, ease of locking on targets, and features. Additionally, I will compare the numbers I get from the Front/Back distances to greens between the Titan Elite and my Garmin GPS watch. It may sound simple, but I am extremely excited for the magnet feature on the Titan Elite because my current rangefinder does not have it. I have high expectations for this product to outperform what I currently use with a lot of the same features I currently use but all in one place. Two features I want to test and provide feedback on to you all is the weather resistant IP67 rating (we get sudden downpours in SC) and the “Find My Titan” feature. I have definitely left a rangefinder behind and been lucky thus far in getting it back. I have always wanted to try a “premium” rangefinder against what I currently use to see if the differences in price is worth the investment. I look forward to providing my insight to this and am happy to answer any questions! 

Edited by LeftyMatt89

Driver: :titelist-small: TSR3 8 Ventus Red TR 8X

Fairway: :titelist-small: TSi2 16.5 Ventus Red TR 8X 

Hybrid:  :taylormade-small: Sim 2 - 19 Hybrid Tensei Orange 90TX or Srixon ZX 2 Iron - ADDI 105X

Irons:  :titelist-small: T200/T100S Black 4-AW - MMT 125TX

Wedges: :vokey-small: SM8 54.10S & 58.04T MMT 125TX (Soon to Test Toura Wedges with MMT 125TX)

Putter: Lajosi DD201

:titelist-small: Pro V1X Left Dash

Congrats to the testers! I look forward to following along. Now the fun begins 😁

WITB:

D: :ping-small: G430 Max 10k ping 2.0 65s

3w: :taylormade-small: Brnr mini driver 13.5 Kai Li White 70x

3h: :ping-small: G430 19° Tour 2/Stiff

7W: :callaway-small: 21° Rogue ST Max LinQ 7X

5i-7i:  :titleist-small: T200 recoil 110 s

7i-PW: :titleist-small: T150 recoil 110 s

52°, 56° & 60°: Kirkland V2 

P:   :EVNROLL: ER2 

Ball:  :bridgestone-small: Tour BX mindset

Bag:  Ghost MGS Anyday 14 way

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

” The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   

But I have promises to keep,   

And miles to go before I sleep,   

And miles to go before I sleep. - Frost

"That you are here—that life exists and identity,

That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse." - Whitman

Congrats! Interested in this one; I’ll be following. 👍🏼

"Where'd it go?"  "Right in the Lumberyard..."

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2  0811 XF 10.5*  Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6x

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2 0211 15* 3W Mitsubishi Tensei Raw Blue 65-S
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 15*   Fairway UST ProForce V2 7F5 76g X-Flex

(These two are gonna fight it out in early "24 to see who stays in the bag...)

:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 19* & 22* Hybrid UST ProForce V2 90g X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR HF-2 irons (5i - PW)  KBS Tour 130x

:cleveland-small: CBX Wedges (50, 54, 58)  TT Dynamic Gold 115 Wedge Shaft
MATI  Mamo Putter 33"  Super Stroke Football League 3.0 Slim
MX21TOURYLW_NOCOLOR_FRT.jpg.79e37b9c329b3d3a644cb61d2746a057.jpg

:ping-small: Hoofer Camo Stand Bag

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro Nexus Rangefinder

:PuttOut:FAN!

1711524086_TheGrintlogo_text_1.png.c1eb3f656b10191d1fc9a14a0fd77f95.png PRO Member

Congrats testers. This latest offering from Precision Pro looks great and the GPS integration sounds really cool.

image.png.ec65754993cb81a3d0a7d15c70ab8fd1.png  Anyday Maverick Black Ops 7-way

:PXG: 0311 Black Ops 8° w/Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Fujikura Motore X F3

:PXG:0211 Hybrid 3 19° w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:ping-small: G410 Crossover 4 w/Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Blue 70

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

image.png.0f5b009ff3d83fdae5e2e361f9676226.png DF3 w/BGT Stability ONE Forum Test

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:OnCore: Elixr 

:Clicgear: 3.5+

Congrats all!

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

Congratulations testers!  Looking forward to seeing how these perform for you!

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Driver

TaylorMade Stealth 3 wood

Titleist U510 Hybrid (3H)

TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons

Vokey SM8 Wedges (52/56/60)

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

Congrats to our testers! Depending on how this test goes I’ll probably buy one😂

WITB:

Driver: Cobra AeroJet LS: 9.0° (@8.0D) | Shaft: Speeder Evo III 661X

Fairway: Cobra AeroJet LS: 14.5° (@13.5D°) | Shaft: Speeder Evo III 757X

Fairway: Cobra AeroJet LS: 17.5° (@17.5D°) | Shaft: Speeder Evo III 857X

UT Iron: Wilson Staff Model UT 21° (@22°) | Shaft: Graphite Design DI 95G X

Irons: Wilson Staff Model CB (5-PW) | Shaft: Project X 6.5 (+.5")

Wedges: Wilson PMP (50*, 55*, 60*) | Shaft: TT S400 TI

Putter: Evnroll Neo Classic 2 

Congrats testers, I am still rocking the Precision pro NX9 slope. Has held true to the test of time. 

Brandon Johnson, MBA
COO / Co-founder North American Golf Tour 

www.northamericangolftour.com

e: bjohnson@northamericangolftour.com

WITB: 

• D - Taylormade M1 w/ tensie pro orange 
  • 3w- Taylormade M1 w/ tensie pro orange 
  • 2i - Srixon 
  • 4- 5 Srixon 785 
  • 6- 9 Srixon z blades 
  • PW, GW, SW, LW Cleveland rtx 
  • true temper shafts in all of my irons 
  • putter - Odyssey #9

Congrats, testers!

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

Congratulations to all the testers. I hope that these proved to be as useful and  accurate as they claim

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

Someone manifested this opportunity for himself... congrats to all the testers on this one

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

Congrats all! I loved my Precision Pro... before I left it on a cart! Looking forward to seeing how the Find feature along with the app tech all work out for you.

In my Big Max hybrid bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:wilson_staff_small: D200 6i-GW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:maxfli: Tour S

Congrats Testers! My BobLuv Ranger Finder is coming to the end of its life. Looking forward to your reviews. 

Titleist T200 Irons - 5i thru Gap Wedge - Stiff AMT Black

Callaway PARADYM X 9.0 with Hazrdous X Black 6.0 Stiff Shaft

Fairway Woods:  Callaway Maverick 3W & RazrX Black 5W - Stiff Flex

Rescue:  Apex 4 (22 degree )- Recoil 75H stiff flex 

Wedges: Titleist SM8 - 54 (D Grind) wedge flex; SM8 58(M grind) wedge flex

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X5.5

Ball: Titleist ProV1

Handicap: 0

Congrats Testers! Looking forward to this one

Link to What's in My Bag Post

:ping-small: - G430 Max

:cobra-small: - LTDx 3 Wood

:callaway-small: - Mavrik 4 & 5 hybrids

:mizuno-small: - Pro 225 Irons

:titleist-small::vokey-small: - SM9 50, 54, 58 degree

:cameron-small: - Teryllium Longneck Newport 2 / :odyssey-small: - Jailbird 380 / Hudson Made Carman Custom

Nick_D's Putter Projects

:mizuno-small: - RB Tour X Ball

Link to BirdieBall 2-in-1 Putting/Hitting Mat 2023 Forum Review

Congrats to the testers and I'm excited to read the opinions. I just picked up a used 2nd gen NX9 Slope and the comparison between it and my cheapie Amazon one is night and day. I'm really excited to not have to shoot the flag 5-8 times to know that I got an accurate distance. Once the price drops down on this one, I may trade mine in for the newer model.

Callaway Rogue ST Max D driver

Callaway Rogue ST Max D 5 wood

Callaway Rogue 7 wood

Callaway Rogue 11 wood

Callaway Rogue ST Max 4 Hybrid

Callaway Rogue ST Max OS Lite 6-AW

TaylorMade MG3 wedges (52, 56 & 60)

Scotty Cameron Select Roundback

Congratulations to this group, and looking forward to their comments and reviews on this rangefinder and if it lives up to all of the claims it makes.

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4 

Hybrid: :titleist-small: TSR2 21 degree - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7.5

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

Link to Motocaddy M7 w/Remote Trolley & Bag Review

Congrats testers. This one has my eye as I’m looking at a new rangefinder in the near future. 

Driver:  cobralogo.png.60692cdc05482efd83e68664e010b95f.png Aerojet LS, Ventus Blue Shaft - 6S
4 Wood:  callaway.png.e65d398fb0327017a369499fc6126064.png Rogue ST Max 16.5, Tensei White Shaft - 7S
Utility Iron: mizunopro.png.90cc4fb9895830e28063d9a5be416145.png Fli Hi 3-iron, HAZARDOUS Smoke Black Shaft - S
Irons:  mizuno.png.f0e7b21135cb6273b3c1430866904467.png JPX 921 Tour 4-P, Project X Shafts - Stiff 125g
Wedges: cleveland.png.f21f4d2361520fdf1bbd9d515a2f11e6.png 52º, 56º, 60º
Putter:  odyssey.png.58c727e37eb7efda62bce4f7b8881bd9.png Ai-One 7 T CH, 34"
Preferred Ball: srixon.png.f177578dda27a20ef80a0a8b1ae96e3b.png Z-Star Diamond
Pushcart: bagboy.jpg.0dda53b5175958e1b5686f22b90af744.jpg Nitron
Rangefinder: bushnell.jpg.c51debd06066fa243dea7f14d69a8dba.jpg Tour V5 Shift

Congrats testers!  Looking forward to how this one works out.  Have been looking at range finders for a while now.

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

Congrats testers!

TSR1, 9*, TPT Nitro 17 Lo

TSR1, 15*, TPT Power Range Fairway 17 Lo 

TSR2, Hybrid, 18*, TPT Power Range Hybrid 17 Lo

RBZ Tour4 Hybrid, 21.5*, S 

T-200, (2023), 5-PW,  SteelFiber, i95cw, S 

Vokey Design, 50,54,58, Dynamic Gold S200

Studio Select, Newport 1.5

ELIXR (2022), MaxFli Tour S (2024)

Congratulations Testers!  @RonnieB @Just_the_Chip @LeftyMatt89 and Jose @MDGolfHacker

Looking forward to following the journey with the testing and hope you enjoy the ride! ⛳

Derek 🖌️ Verified Hack, ~21 handicap 🙂  Golf for exercise and peace of mind.  ⛳

|> Big Dogs: Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Max D (10.5)Tommy Armour TA1 3h :1332069271_TommyArmour: (19)Ginty Trouble Club 1582792763_GintyLogo(4)35h.jpg.fc3c835085ee4b6630b4ac7543b068c3.jpg (29)

|> Blades: First StrikeTM DeliveranceTM 4(23) 5(26) 6(29) 7(33) 8(37) 9(41) P(45)  

|> Wedges: Worx 429668682_worx30.png.ecb184a97c8fb80112252b57c05f40c2.png (55)  Lovett 1857218720_LovetSandWedge2(2)30v.jpg.e22c477791c7dd1d962d07e9624df8cf.jpg (59) 

|> Flatstick: L.A.B. Golf DF2.1  ⛳ 2104071333_DrizzleStickLogo25.jpg.4a85e684857a33281ff6a12753532913.jpg  1935535164_ZeroFrictionLogo25.jpg.4af6ce349cb7b5117d2a8bb409c4b51f.jpg :OnCore: :footjoy-small:

⛳  :1590477705_SunMountain:C130 Supercharged 🌲  :Clicgear:3.5+  🌳  1197970276_COBALTicon15tall.jpg.92ebd5a63e6ab7d194096885e37eeb52.jpgQ6 Slope   🏌️‍♂️ SwingU2023logowhite30.jpg.238c607458394f36c7b0cd29738166fc.jpgPremium  

💻 1529843961_EPLogosm.jpg.3a2a74e3a5b6c64d4cdd1489a5d253b0.jpgMGS Logo  🌐 646255544_dghLogo30.jpg.9383a65e038b6a10ea92d0ada58bbc58.jpgBall mark   ⛳   IGBRC  International Golf Ball Rescue Commission / Founder

295785881_PGAHOPE_H_4Ch30.png.6317ecb613080e94b9fe996cd81462c1.png Graduate/Mentor     1698190715_StickHackLogo2021(3)20pixelstall.png.f28e1067b8bbf26fbd9d4c6c277f1a5d.png "The World's Greatest Golf Club Without The Course" Member #334 

2020 Official Tester - PuttUp mat logo_full_331d238c-3cab-4f84-ac72-d09e86f448c5_300x-12.png.8c8aee17ee565b3b96970802313957f9.png ⛳  2021 Official Tester - Inesis Waterproof Grip Golf Shoes :Inesis:

2022 Official Tester - L.A.B.Putters 1382751340_L.A.B.Golflogo30.jpg.c054d635e47d481685d732a542e111af.jpg  ⛳ 2023 Official Tester - Red Rooster Sussex Golf Glove  :redrooster:

2023 Official Tester - Lean Lock Putter LeanLockLogo.jpg.79bf29d6bf78b2208e2a58de63e92193.jpg  ⛳  2024 Official Tester - Callaway Smoke Drive:callaway-small:

It's all lies I tell you, everywhere the golf ball comes to rest! ⛳