Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

What Have You Bought Lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

hckymeyer

4 hours ago, BallsLeon said:

Lost my putter cover last Sunday somewhere between the green on hole 9 and the green on hole 10, and course didn’t find it unfortunately 😔.

.... I know there are thieves and dishonest people everywhere, but you would think golfers are a better clientele. I have found many nice head covers and clubs on courses and the thought of "Hey look what I found, and finders keepers losers jeepers!" 🙄 I just think I hope they either double back or check with the club house because that's where it will be.  

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

On 9/19/2023 at 4:25 PM, Middler said:

Got a new putter today, an Evnroll EV5.3 satin. I bought it because I was disgusted with how fast the black finish on my ER5B wore off…looks horrible.

IMG_2846.jpeg

Follow up: After two rounds, I am not getting along with the EV5.3, demonstrably worse within 6 feet. Same length, lie, toe hang and balance/swingweight as the incumbent. Only differences I can see are overall lighter weight (550 grams vs 576 grams), grip and less alignment line. I may be back at PGASS this weekend to trade in for a Bettinardi, the other putters I was considering. Unfortunately my ugly ER5B is probably heavier than most putters off the rack...

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, Payntr X 001 F (Mesh)

21 hours ago, chisag said:

.... I know there are thieves and dishonest people everywhere, but you would think golfers are a better clientele. I have found many nice head covers and clubs on courses and the thought of "Hey look what I found, and finders keepers losers jeepers!" 🙄 I just think I hope they either double back or check with the club house because that's where it will be.  

Had my Pearl Harbor golf towel break off my bag while we were driving to the next hole.  I was quite bummed.  Two weeks later I remember to ask the front desk guy and someone (another league member) had turned it in.

thanked him profusely as I didn’t get a chance when I was back in Hawaii in June to get more while I was there so it was my only one.

Stack Referral code

Driver - Sim2Max 10.5° (set at 9*) UST Helium shaft

3W - StealthHL 16.5°

3h - Sim2max 19°

irons - Sim2OS kbsmax85mt steel shafts reg flex 5i-Aw

wedgies - Jaws MD5 52°-10° (Bounce) S Grind

Jaws MD5 56°-12° (Bounce) W Grind

Putter - Mizuno OMOI Type II

Final Sugar "Pure" Golf Balls Review

5 minutes ago, skraeling said:

Had my Pearl Harbor golf towel break off my bag while we were driving to the next hole.  I was quite bummed.  Two weeks later I remember to ask the front desk guy and someone (another league member) had turned it in.

thanked him profusely as I didn’t get a chance when I was back in Hawaii in June to get more while I was there so it was my only one.

... I have turned in so many towels, even well worn ones. You just never know what kind of sentimental value even an old beat up towel may have. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

3 hours ago, Middler said:

Follow up: After two rounds, I am not getting along with the EV5.3, demonstrably worse within 6 feet. Same length, lie, toe hang and balance/swingweight as the incumbent. Only differences I can see are overall lighter weight (550 grams vs 576 grams), grip and less alignment line. I may be back at PGASS this weekend to trade in for a Bettinardi, the other putters I was considering. Unfortunately my ugly ER5B is probably heavier than most putters off the rack...

I bet you are probably aiming it differently with the alignment line being more forward at the front edge compared to the line on bottom further back. The tendency for most with the line further forward is to aim further right. But also the head shape can play into that as well. If you are interested in lines and shapes can play into alignment I suggest looking up Edel putter fitting on YouTube. It an interesting watch. 

WITB:

Driver: Titleist TSR3 :titleist-small: with TPT Nitro 15Hi 

5 wood: Calloway Paradym Triple Diamond :callaway-small: with TPT Power 15Lo

Driving Iron: Tour Edge Exotics EXS Ti-Utility :tour-edge:

Hybrid: PXG 0317X Gen2 hybrid :PXG: with TPT Power 15Lo

Irons: Takomo 101T :Takomo: with Nippon Modus 120 shafts :Nippon:

Wedges: Celveland RTX4 50 Degree, Calloway Jaws Raw 58 degree Z grind and 54 degree S grind

Putter: Edel EAS 4.0 :edel-golf-1:

Ball: Srixon Z Star Diamond / Z Star XV :srixon-small:

Official 2024 TPT Shaft Test

My Dad was in Pearl Harbor when the bombs fell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

1 minute ago, ole gray said:

My Dad was in Pearl Harbor when the bombs fell emoji1157.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I couldn’t hold it together at the Arizona

Stack Referral code

Driver - Sim2Max 10.5° (set at 9*) UST Helium shaft

3W - StealthHL 16.5°

3h - Sim2max 19°

irons - Sim2OS kbsmax85mt steel shafts reg flex 5i-Aw

wedgies - Jaws MD5 52°-10° (Bounce) S Grind

Jaws MD5 56°-12° (Bounce) W Grind

Putter - Mizuno OMOI Type II

Final Sugar "Pure" Golf Balls Review

Pulled the trigger on a Sub 70 949X 4 Hybrid with an Evenflow riptide stiff shaft.

Excited for it to arrive and get it in the bag! 

Driver:    :taylormade-small: M4 10.5* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Woods: :taylormade-small: M6 3W 15* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: M4 Rescue 19* / KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype 85g Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Irons:    :srixon-small:  Z585 4-AW / KBS Tour 90 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Wedges:cleveland-small: CBX - 56* & 60* / KBS Hi Rev 2.0 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum / Superstroke Pistol

Ball:    :taylormade-small: Project a

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer 14

On 9/14/2023 at 11:10 AM, KC Golf said:

This looks great. Looking for auto hearing how it works for you.  

I switched my Scotty to a Super Stroke (I am familiar with) this year and it’s been a big plus to SG putting according to Arccos.  I agree the Pistolini grips look great, but not sure it works for me either.

Last year I ordered my Phantom X 5.5 with a black Matador midsize. I loved everything about the putter but that Pistolini.

Driver:            :ping-small: G425 Max 10.5*

Fairway:        :taylormade-small: Stealth 3HL & 7W

Hybrids:        :taylormade-small: Stealth 22* & 25*

Irons:             :mizuno-small:  JPX 923 HM 6-AW

Wedges:        :ping-small: Tour Issue Glide 4.0 54-12

:ping-small:  Tour Issue Glide 4.0 58-10

Putter:           :EVNROLL: ER7  34”

Well to say I can't get used to any of my woods (especially driver) is an understatement. Had an opportunity where a Tensei Raw AV White in 65-S fell into my lap.. My dad has been playing around with his Rogue ST Max D and found a great deal on a 9° max head instead of his 12° max D head. Only problem is it had that Tensei White shaft in it (WAYYY too stiff for him). I've been wanting to try a low launch/spin shaft in my Paradym since my Mizuno fitting and I've played Tensei shafts before with great success. I'm really looking foward to seeing how it works on the Paradym head.

If anyone has used the Tensei white before let me know how you liked/disliked it!

Edited by Swood1994

Current WITB:

Driver:                      image.png.ad4d66f798557c86ee934344d1a24ed2.png       Paradym 10.5 Ventus Black 6S

Fairway:                   image.png.3077938d887c52577470dba42554f0aa.png     ST-Z 230 3-Wood (15°) HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 60 Official Test

Hybrid:                    image.png.a874a9a429fd132acae64968308d6a89.png     ST-Z 230 Hybrid (19°) Ventus Blue HB-8 Official Test

Irons:                       image.png.a874a9a429fd132acae64968308d6a89.png     MP-18 MMC (4-9)

Wedges:     image.png.8641af187e8958a5ff8c3c2146b1fc7c.png  Vokey SM8 (46.10F, 50.12F, 54.14F, 58.12D)

Putter:                image.png.a85c45cc6c173613e90f345a17c689b4.png      Select Squareback 2 34.5 Ping Corded 88G PP58 grip double taped

Ball:                       image.png.c4e52864bdd9535caa79ae03a9376870.png        Pro-V1 (currently testing the Callaway Chrome Soft X LS Triple Track)

Reviews:

2023 Red Rooster Sussex Glove Official Forum Test

2023 Mizuno Long Game Official Forum Test

1 hour ago, Swood1994 said:

Well to say I can't get used to any of my woods (especially driver) is an understatement. Had an opportunity where a Tensei Raw White in 65-S fell into my lap.. My dad has been playing around with his Rogue ST Max D and found a great deal on a 9° max head instead of his 12° max D head. Only problem is it had that Tensei White shaft in it (WAYYY too stiff for him). I've been wanting to try a low launch/spin shaft in my Paradym since my Mizuno fitting and I've played Tensei shafts before with great success. I'm really looking foward to seeing how it works on the Paradym head.

If anyone has used the Tensei white before let me know how you liked/disliked it!

Which white? Is it the av white or the pro white?

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

1 hour ago, Swood1994 said:

Well to say I can't get used to any of my woods (especially driver) is an understatement. Had an opportunity where a Tensei Raw White in 65-S fell into my lap.. My dad has been playing around with his Rogue ST Max D and found a great deal on a 9° max head instead of his 12° max D head. Only problem is it had that Tensei White shaft in it (WAYYY too stiff for him). I've been wanting to try a low launch/spin shaft in my Paradym since my Mizuno fitting and I've played Tensei shafts before with great success. I'm really looking foward to seeing how it works on the Paradym head.

I have enjoyed the tensie av white when using it. When comparing to a Hzrdus black I got slightly higher launch and lower spin. I have switched to a GD AD shaft after stumbling across a great deal on it. But even compared to that the launch and spin numbers were basically identical but the smash factor with the GD AD is a little better. 

WITB:

Driver: Titleist TSR3 :titleist-small: with TPT Nitro 15Hi 

5 wood: Calloway Paradym Triple Diamond :callaway-small: with TPT Power 15Lo

Driving Iron: Tour Edge Exotics EXS Ti-Utility :tour-edge:

Hybrid: PXG 0317X Gen2 hybrid :PXG: with TPT Power 15Lo

Irons: Takomo 101T :Takomo: with Nippon Modus 120 shafts :Nippon:

Wedges: Celveland RTX4 50 Degree, Calloway Jaws Raw 58 degree Z grind and 54 degree S grind

Putter: Edel EAS 4.0 :edel-golf-1:

Ball: Srixon Z Star Diamond / Z Star XV :srixon-small:

Official 2024 TPT Shaft Test

30 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Which white? Is it the av white or the pro white?

AV white. Sorry should’ve specified. I’ll edit the post to not cause more confusion 

Current WITB:

Driver:                      image.png.ad4d66f798557c86ee934344d1a24ed2.png       Paradym 10.5 Ventus Black 6S

Fairway:                   image.png.3077938d887c52577470dba42554f0aa.png     ST-Z 230 3-Wood (15°) HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 60 Official Test

Hybrid:                    image.png.a874a9a429fd132acae64968308d6a89.png     ST-Z 230 Hybrid (19°) Ventus Blue HB-8 Official Test

Irons:                       image.png.a874a9a429fd132acae64968308d6a89.png     MP-18 MMC (4-9)

Wedges:     image.png.8641af187e8958a5ff8c3c2146b1fc7c.png  Vokey SM8 (46.10F, 50.12F, 54.14F, 58.12D)

Putter:                image.png.a85c45cc6c173613e90f345a17c689b4.png      Select Squareback 2 34.5 Ping Corded 88G PP58 grip double taped

Ball:                       image.png.c4e52864bdd9535caa79ae03a9376870.png        Pro-V1 (currently testing the Callaway Chrome Soft X LS Triple Track)

Reviews:

37 minutes ago, ZackS said:

I have enjoyed the tensie av white when using it. When comparing to a Hzrdus black I got slightly higher launch and lower spin. I have switched to a GD AD shaft after stumbling across a great deal on it. But even compared to that the launch and spin numbers were basically identical but the smash factor with the GD AD is a little better. 

The ad is a slightly softer design and more in line with the the av blue series. Improved smash factor comes from better delivery with the ad. This is what’s important about finding shafts. The label manufacturers put on shafts for launch and spin are general descriptions and I’ve seen friends and other golfers get more spin from a low spin shaft than one labeled mid because it affected delivery and caused them to hit low heel shots.

19 minutes ago, Swood1994 said:

AV white. Sorry should’ve specified. I’ll edit the post to not cause more confusion 

The av series are some of the best stock/noupcharge shafts on the market.

The av white for some will play for most as a lower launch flight and for others depending on the shaft they will see little to no difference in flight. For me the  mid section is a little stiff for my liking but it works well for me in higher spin heads Ike Ping. Whereas the blue is a better fit for my swing in other heads. 

My buddy who is in the 115-118 swing speed range and hovers around 2-3 hdcp who has a high ball flight was fit into the white in his last two titlesit fittings where he saw similar launch and spin numbers between tsi2 and 3 as well as the tsr2 and 3

its a great shaft if it fits one’s swing. There’s no bad shafts on the market, just bad fits for the golfer

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

5 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

The ad is a slightly softer design and more in line with the the av blue series. Improved smash factor comes from better delivery with the ad. This is what’s important about finding shafts. The label manufacturers put on shafts for launch and spin are general descriptions and I’ve seen friends and other golfers get more spin from a low spin shaft than one labeled mid because it affected delivery and caused them to hit low heel shots.

The av series are some of the best stock/noupcharge shafts on the market.

The av white for some will play for most as a lower launch flight and for others depending on the shaft they will see little to no difference in flight. For me the  mid section is a little stiff for my liking but it works well for me in higher spin heads Ike Ping. Whereas the blue is a better fit for my swing in other heads. 

My buddy who is in the 115-118 swing speed range and hovers around 2-3 hdcp who has a high ball flight was fit into the white in his last two titlesit fittings where he saw similar launch and spin numbers between tsi2 and 3 as well as the tsr2 and 3

Good to know. I have had a the av blue in my sim 2 max as well as my callaway hybrid and 3-wood. More recently I got bit by the ventus bug and put a 7-S ventus blue shaft in my paradym. Depending on the day it does launch high but I still have decent feel and I’ve come to really like that combo.

More recently I was fit into the hzrdus smoke black shaft in the Mizuno ST-X. I liked it better than the Kai’li blue (ventus blue equivalent) for their offerings.

I’ll be curious how the Tensei AV White performs in the Paradym head. 

Edited by Swood1994

Current WITB:

Reviews:

2 hours ago, Swood1994 said:

Good to know. I have had a the av blue in my sim 2 max as well as my callaway hybrid and 3-wood. More recently I got bit by the ventus bug and put a 7-S ventus blue shaft in my paradym. Depending on the day it does launch high but I still have decent feel and I’ve come to really like that combo.

More recently I was fit into the hzrdus smoke black shaft in the Mizuno ST-X. I liked it better than the Kai’li blue (ventus blue equivalent) for their offerings.

I’ll be curious how the Tensei AV White performs in the Paradym head. 

All the blue shafts are pretty equivalent to each other as far as the overall design from an ei profile standpoint. The differences will be how stiff each section is between each manufacturer.

interesting you were fit into the hzrdus black. That’s typical h not a shaft someone who fits into a blue profile will be fit to, but again just depends on how it meshes with one’s swing. Curious what determined that shaft as the best option in the Mizuno.

the av raw white is going to play softer than the hzrdus smoke black. There is more “beef” especially in the mid section of the black and tip is stiffer too in the black

On 9/20/2023 at 3:21 PM, MrBandit said:

Well.. its terrible when you walk in to the PGA SuperStore and walk out with something, you wasn't looking for or really need it. But it felt so good and roll perfectly. I didn't want to like it... 
image.png.5b4893b171c5fcbca025ffc47253905e.png

Well .. practice all week with it, trying to get the feel for it on the greens. Played with it on Saturday.  Didn't hate it there either, only 30 putts , was never in any danger of 3 putts, aim and swing thru putts made it every time.  Tournament next weekend will really see how it performance then but I suspect it will be the same.  Scary how accurate it is, it goes exactly where you aim.. not once did it feel like it was offline.

Driver:   TaylorMade Qi10 MAX - 8.5 with Fujikura Speeder NX TCS 50 (Terra Forza White Shaft Testing 2024)
3 -Wood Sub70 949x 3 Wood 15 with Hrdz RDX Black Stiff
5-Wood:  Sub70 949x 5 Wood with Hrdz RDX Black stiff
4-Hybrid: Sub70 949x 4 Hybrid with Project X 5.5 Hybrid Stiff
Irons: Mizuno Pro 225 - 6-PW , w/Nippon Modus 105 Stiff
Wedges: Sub70 TAIII w/Nippon Modus 105 Stiff - 50 ,56, 60
Putter: L.A.B Mezz1, 34 in
Balls: MaxFli Tour X, TaylorMade Tour Response, TaylorMade TPx 
GPS:   Shot Scope X5 with Tracking

TESTED: SUB70 949X 5 Wood
TESTED: NIPPO N.S. Regio Formula MB+ 65 Stiff.
TESTED: SkyCaddie LX5 GPS Watch
TESTED: Bag Boy ZFT Bag
TESTING: Terra Forza Shaft  - 

On 9/2/2023 at 8:43 PM, IndyBonzo said:

Bought my daughter a set of Maltby M890 hybrid/irons, and built her out my old driver with grafalloy PLB L flex shaft, 4 wood, and Odyssey 2-ball putter.  Playing with her and her new kit Labor Day!RenderedImage.jpeg.4d778e8f1a4251b628b8bae73dad34d1.jpegRenderedImage.jpeg.bf3414288dfdc6926ebe75d8a83797b5.jpeg71526212374__7ADCCF43-FF47-4363-9B11-003EC388B8D0.jpeg.62bf4c6f329c5526cb9a02b90f439a1a.jpeg

How is your daughter liking this set? I've been hunting around for a used set of ultra game improvement irons for my wife. I've only recently stumbled upon MPF ratings, and these M890s look perfect/affordable.

• Driver : :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS, 10.5° loft, MCA TENSEI AV White 65g, Stiff flex (44.5", Draw setting)
  • 3-Wood: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS, 15° loft, MCA TENSEI AV Blue 65g, Reg flex (42.25", tipped 0.5")
  • 3-Utility: :Sub70: 699 Pro V2 Utility Satin, 18° loft, :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 80g, 5.5 flex
  • Irons: :titleist-small: T200 6i-GW, 27°-48° lofts, Nippon Modus3 120g, Stiff flex (+0.25”, 1° upright)
  • Wedges:  Indi FLX S-Grind, 52°/56°/60° lofts, Dynamic Gold Spinner 115g, Wedge flex
  • Putter:cobra-small: King Vintage Sport 60, SteelFiber P125 shaft (34"), :garsen: Quad Tour Taper grip
  • Bag: :cobra-small: Ultralight Pro, Ski Patrol/Black
  • Push Cart: :BagBoy: Nitron, Black/Red
  • Rangefinder: Bushnell Tour V5 Shift

2023 MGS Forum Review: Sugar Golf Balls (Final Review Posted)
2023 MGS Forum Review: Sycamore 009 Mini Putter (Final Review Posted)
2024 Unofficial Review: The "Putting Thing" by WhyGolf

-TJ

I bought my yearly pair of black shoes for winter wear:

Skechers Men's Max 2 Arch Fit Waterproof Spikeless Golf Shoe

AND

After today's horrific display of non-chipping, I headed over to Dicks and picked up a Ping ChipR.

I know how to chip. Weight more on the front foot, ball in the back of stance unless you need a higher trajectory, choke down on grip (toe down if you tend to chunk it), and swing with your arms in the V shape without flipping your wrists.  The problem I'm dealing with currently is mostly mental with a side order of decel. Anyway, hopefully, I can use the Ping ChipR in a decent fashion until I get my chipping mojo back. 

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Unfortunately the Ryder Cup quarter zip I wanted was sold out in my size. So I ended up snagging a couple other pieces today.

IMG_6440.jpeg.bf8a816c50db6475344afca3b9b24fbb.jpeg

Driver:    :taylormade-small: M4 10.5* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Woods: :taylormade-small: M6 3W 15* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: M4 Rescue 19* / KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype 85g Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Irons:    :srixon-small:  Z585 4-AW / KBS Tour 90 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Wedges:cleveland-small: CBX - 56* & 60* / KBS Hi Rev 2.0 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum / Superstroke Pistol

Ball:    :taylormade-small: Project a

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer 14

I'd been looking for a decent driver for the spare set of clubs I've got for when my dad or a mate is in town, and just picked this up for $10 at a garage sale on the weekend. Still in gorgeous shape, with the fujikura shaft and the original headcover. 

20230925_190628.jpg.c87ef5e26958d542de82c17bb650ecfb.jpg

Driver - :cobra-small: King SZ 1w 7.5° w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 110MSI 60x

Woods - :cobra-small:King SZ Big Tour 3w 13.5° w/ Fujikura Pro 65, King SZ 5w 20° w/ Tensei CK White 70

Driving Iron - :cobra-small: King Utility 2i 16° w/ Project X Hzrdus Black 85

Irons - :callaway-small: Apex '24 Combo set - 4i Pro, 5i-8i CB, 9i-10i MB w/ KBS Tour V 120 X-Stiff

Wedges - :callaway-small: MD5 Jaws 52° - S 10° grind, 56° - C 8° grind, 60° - C 8° grind w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner Tour Issue 115

Putter(s) - :odyssey-small: :callaway-small: :scotty-small: :titleist-small: :ping-small:  :nike-small: :wilson-small: O-Works 2 Ball Black, Big Bertha Warbird, Special Select Squareback 2.0, Red X2, Bullseye Original Flange SC, Bullseye Standard Flange SC, OG Bronze Anser, Method Midnight 007, R.Mendralla 8802

I've been trying to address the gap in my bag between 4h and 6i, as 5i has not really been cutting it the last couple years. I thought maybe a 7w would do the trick. I picked up an Epic Flash 7w with a GD YS-6+ shaft yesterday at Play It Again Sports. The good news is I think I'm going to like it a lot. The bad news, it does not address the gap. I only hit it twice last night, but Arccos says they were 197 and 205. Obviously I need more time with it, but it will likely replace my 3h - I like the ball flight with it. I guess now I'm in the market for a 9w? Either that or I need to figure out my 5i again as I like having it in my bag for punch shots (although I've gotten pretty adept with a 6i).

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

2 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Finally brokedown and ordered a Paradym TD. The used site here is running a 15% off Sale and it's was only 330 shipped so tool the 15% and couldn't say no! 

Shaft is s reg, but I have enough that I can swap out and try others so no big deal there.

I can't wait to see updates in the Driver Shootout!

Link to What's in My Bag Post

:ping-small: - G430 Max

:cobra-small: - LTDx 3 Wood

:callaway-small: - Mavrik 4 & 5 hybrids

:mizuno-small: - Pro 225 Irons

:titleist-small::vokey-small: - SM9 50, 54, 58 degree

:cameron-small: - Teryllium Longneck Newport 2 / :odyssey-small: - Jailbird 380 / Hudson Made Carman Custom

Nick_D's Putter Projects

:mizuno-small: - RB Tour X Ball

Link to BirdieBall 2-in-1 Putting/Hitting Mat 2023 Forum Review

6 minutes ago, Nick_D said:

I can't wait to see updates in the Driver Shootout!

I'm excited too. Ping g430 lst was so good. Ping g425 Max is good, but it's spinny. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)