Random Thread

ole gray

43 minutes ago, hohjoe said:

Snakes on fairways.

05A6E6CE-BD89-4542-9DE0-A013B1DEEBDB.jpg

Has SteveF lost that black mamba LAB putter?

Driver: IMG_5084.png.5fbbd783dcc8d621f65db4e523c4867a.png G430 Max

Fairway: IMG_5157.jpeg.41245fafb8773b507ee7f693ad6a2066.jpeg LTDx Max 3 wood

Hybrid: IMG_5083.jpeg.03d55f2ce7c7118771008ca6d79deff1.jpeg Mavrik 3 hybrid 

Irons: IMG_5157.jpeg.41245fafb8773b507ee7f693ad6a2066.jpeg Forged Tec 4-PW + GW

Wedges: IMG_5083.jpeg.03d55f2ce7c7118771008ca6d79deff1.jpeg Jaws 56

IMG_5733.jpeg.1e4058deebcd18f2f88ac5dcaa6c8149.jpegSM9 52

Putter: IMG_5308.webp.c1f0b99088f53de60d3349e71f9c2844.webp Mallet

Ball: IMG_5083.jpeg.03d55f2ce7c7118771008ca6d79deff1.jpeg Chrome Soft

3 hours ago, hohjoe said:

Snakes on fairways.

What hole? I play the same course as you I believe. I hate snakes too.....

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Qi10 - 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.0 Stiff
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: Qi10 - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
5 Wood: :taylormade-small: Qi10 - Ventus TR Reg
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 9 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x

1 hour ago, GaDawg said:

What hole? I play the same course as you I believe. I hate snakes too.....

This was at Jennings Mill. The one in the top picture was on the large fairway on nine going from the pond to the woods. The one on the bottom was behind the blue tee box on 15 going from the cart path to the houses. I saw both today.

Driver: TaylorMade Stealth 2

Fairway Woods: TaylorMade Stealth 2 5&7

Hybrids: PXG Gen 5 0311 22 Moon Wood 8

Irons: TaylorMade Stealth HD

Wedges: TaylorMade Milled Grind 3 56° & 60°

Putter: Cleveland Soft Milled 5

BatCaddy X8R

13 hours ago, hohjoe said:

Snakes on fairways.

Those are nope ropes sir!!!  And look well fed too I might add!

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

14 hours ago, rkj427 said:

Some here know that I am a "car guy" and do charitable things to raise money for Leader Dogs for the Blind.

We had a club meeting tonight, and they shared this video with us.

This is for anyone who may feel like life may have dealt them a poor hand to play with, and how determination, a positive "Can Do" attitude can help you through those trying times.

PS: Leader Dogs does NOT get any funding except donations from fund raising activities by various groups, or companies, or individuals, and all they do for those less fortunate is at NO cost to their clients.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXk3zvCUKgQ

Very touching story.  Guide dogs are great, my wife just got hers back in the beginning of March and its given her so much more confidence to go out and about.

:taylormade-small: SLDR 10.5 Oban HB

:taylormade-small: R11s Rip Phenom

:callaway-small: Apex Pro 16

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX Rotex 2.0 54

:cleveland-small: CG10 58

:EVNROLL: EV 5.3 Duo

On 5/7/2024 at 7:02 PM, rkj427 said:

Some here know that I am a "car guy" and do charitable things to raise money for Leader Dogs for the Blind.

We had a club meeting tonight, and they shared this video with us.

This is for anyone who may feel like life may have dealt them a poor hand to play with, and how determination, a positive "Can Do" attitude can help you through those trying times.

PS: Leader Dogs does NOT get any funding except donations from fund raising activities by various groups, or companies, or individuals, and all they do for those less fortunate is at NO cost to their clients.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXk3zvCUKgQ

Thank you for sharing this. Caleb's story is truly incredible and the work Leader Dogs for the Blind is inspiring. I hope everyone takes a moment to watch this. Thank you @rkj427

Driver: :callaway-small: Epic Max LS

3 Wood: :PXG: Gen 5 0311XF 

Hybrid: :PXG: Gen 5 0311 XF 22 degree

Irons: :PXG: 2022 XCOR2 0211 5-GW

Wedges: :taylormade-small: R Series 54° & 60°

Putter: :odyssey-small:

2023 Test: ⌚Garmin Approach S70 47mm

10 minutes ago, FallenSaber said:

Did anyone else in the SoCal region catch the launch tonight? My 5 and 3 year old were still up so we ran out to watch it streak across the sky.20240509_213354.jpg.0f536bb149a93412483144b6fb1dfd05.jpg20240509_213347.jpg.674482c59e51911480fa3557d5682d6f.jpg

No clue there was one tonight, looks awesome though!

WITB

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Qi10 Max

Hybrid: 🐏 FX Max 5h

5i-9i: 🐏 FX Max 10

Wedges: :titleist-small: 48°, 52°, 56°

Putter:  :cleveland-small: HB Soft 14

Ball: :odin:

3 hours ago, FallenSaber said:

Did anyone else in the SoCal region catch the launch tonight? My 5 and 3 year old were still up so we ran out to watch it streak across the sky.20240509_213354.jpg.0f536bb149a93412483144b6fb1dfd05.jpg20240509_213347.jpg.674482c59e51911480fa3557d5682d6f.jpg

Always cool to see launches!  Glad the kiddos got to see it

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, FallenSaber said:

We used to routinely watch the night time shuttle launches from our backyard.  And an even closer view from work of the day-time launches.  Not to put a damper on things but watching the Challenger is a day I’ll never forget, but a day that should never be forgotten. 

Edited by GaryF

:callaway-small: Driver: Fusion, 9 deg, UST Recoil 450 ES F3/2

:ping-small: 430 MAX 4w (5w head delofted 1* with 3w shaft), 7w, 5h w/ Alta CB Soft Regular shaft

:mizuno-small: JPX923 HM 6i - GW w/ UST Recoil 460 ESX F3

:cleveland-small: RTX6 52* and 56* with Recoil 760 ESX F2 

:odyssey-small: Versa DB DoubleWide 

:srixon-small:: Z-Star Tour

45 minutes ago, GaryF said:

Someone in my wife’s golf group sent this to her.  Supposedly an actual concern sent to a Facebook tech support :

(concerned that maybe @Dead Solid Bogey ruler may have sent the inquiry) 

The young woman who submitted the tech support message below (about her relationship to her husband) presumably did it as a joke. Then she got a reply that was way too good to keep to herself. The tech support people's love advice was hilarious and genius!

The query:

Dear Tech Support,

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a distinct slowdown in overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewelry applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.

In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, and then installed undesirable programs such as: NBA 5.0, NFL 3.0 and Golf Clubs 4.1. Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and House cleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system. Please note that I have tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail.

What can I do?

Signed: Desperate

The response (that came weeks later out of the blue)…

Dear Desperate,

First keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband 1.0 is an Operating System.

Please enter command: I thought you loved me.html and try to download Tears 6.2. Do not forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update. If that application works as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewelry 2.0 and Flowers 3.5. However, remember, overuse of the Tears application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0, or Beer 6.1. Please note that Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will download Snoring Loudly Beta version.

Whatever you do, DO NOT, under any circumstances, install Mother-In-Law 1.0 as it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources.

In addition, please do not attempt to re-install the Boyfriend 5.0 program. These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance. We recommend Cooking 3.0 and Lingerie 4.1.

Good Luck

Tech Support 😆😆😆😆

Alas.. For some of us  there are multiple Husband programs to be defaulted  to… Some of us have antiquated an obsolete software. Interfacing with Haughty Haranguing Highness 666. 0 can lead to total deletion of the Husband program, no matter the version. It highly recommended to consider possible alternatives including doing completely without the grid before engaging the  power ON button for system start up…. Remember as a last resort ESCAPE can be your salvation. 

3 hours ago, GaryF said:

Someone in my wife’s golf group sent this to her.  Supposedly an actual concern sent to a Facebook tech support :

(concerned that maybe @Dead Solid Bogey ruler may have sent the inquiry) 

The young woman who submitted the tech support message below (about her relationship to her husband) presumably did it as a joke. Then she got a reply that was way too good to keep to herself. The tech support people's love advice was hilarious and genius!

The query:

Dear Tech Support,

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a distinct slowdown in overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewelry applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.

In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, and then installed undesirable programs such as: NBA 5.0, NFL 3.0 and Golf Clubs 4.1. Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and House cleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system. Please note that I have tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail.

What can I do?

Signed: Desperate

The response (that came weeks later out of the blue)…

Dear Desperate,

First keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband 1.0 is an Operating System.

Please enter command: I thought you loved me.html and try to download Tears 6.2. Do not forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update. If that application works as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewelry 2.0 and Flowers 3.5. However, remember, overuse of the Tears application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0, or Beer 6.1. Please note that Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will download Snoring Loudly Beta version.

Whatever you do, DO NOT, under any circumstances, install Mother-In-Law 1.0 as it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources.

In addition, please do not attempt to re-install the Boyfriend 5.0 program. These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance. We recommend Cooking 3.0 and Lingerie 4.1.

Good Luck

Tech Support 😆😆😆😆

I saw this floating around Social media today too... bwahaha

2 hours ago, Jmikecpa said:

So I went back and forth about posting this but in the end thought it was relevant. Went out on Thursday night for a few drinks with my wife and the two lads next to me at the bar were fitters for a well known OEM. They were on Long Island doing demo days and I struck up a conversation. It was immediately clear to me that neither had a clue about fitting when they said they just look at the numbers and move on. However; the statement that concerned me was that they get bonus money on the product they can sell and they both confirmed all they cared about was how someone hit it at a demo day and couldn’t care less if they could actually play the clubs after that. That was a bit concerning to me and also confirmed why I will never get fit at a demo day. 

I had a very similar experience at a pxg demo day last year. I will from now on express that I am very interested in buying just to demo the assortment of clubs and shafts. 

Because I was only there for the demo part, they hurried me out of the tent very fast, did not provide me with any data, and I was only able to hit a few swings. 

This is over on this topic for a reason!

Do all the prep work, and let mom know she matters!

FB_IMG_1715524540582.jpg.f393be1b8517d9831f28e9b8488b7c8f.jpg

15 hours ago, Jmikecpa said:

So I went back and forth about posting this but in the end thought it was relevant. Went out on Thursday night for a few drinks with my wife and the two lads next to me at the bar were fitters for a well known OEM. They were on Long Island doing demo days and I struck up a conversation. It was immediately clear to me that neither had a clue about fitting when they said they just look at the numbers and move on. However; the statement that concerned me was that they get bonus money on the product they can sell and they both confirmed all they cared about was how someone hit it at a demo day and couldn’t care less if they could actually play the clubs after that. That was a bit concerning to me and also confirmed why I will never get fit at a demo day. 

Not totally surprising .. they are Reps for that one OEM (could you call them outside sales?), and it makes sense they'd receive an incentive for equipment purchases subsequent to a demo day. So they just want to get you into something that you can hit that day - and not necessarily the "best" club(s) for you...

But it's useful if the golfer's intention is to check out offerings from that one brand.

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

I equate demo days to any other sales business.  They are there to sell products.  Anyone who has worked in the sales field knows how frustrating it is to go through all the "pitches and benefits" just to have them be told " I will think about it "  

Alot of these have switched to being called "Fitting Events " instead of "Demo days"  not sure if this is to stave off the looky-loo's and draw in the serious buyers

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, cksurfdude said:

Not totally surprising .. they are Reps for that one OEM (could you call them outside sales?), and it makes sense they'd receive an incentive for equipment purchases subsequent to a demo day. So they just want to get you into something that you can hit that day - and not necessarily the "best" club(s) for you...

But it's useful if the golfer's intention is to check out offerings from that one brand.

My club has year round fitting days for several oems. They are by appointment only and limited to 30 minutes, so it’s only time to get familiar with one category of club.  Before I paid for a thorough fitting by a private fitter, I did the 30 min with ping, pxg Callaway, and TM only for irons.  They all had me try different club head versions and multiple shafts.  All very professional.  In fact, the pxg guy comes here once a month and told me to come back because he couldn’t narrow my specs, so I did a second session with him.  All of them sent me a link for the trackman data.  

Regardless of the rep’s intentions, exhibiting the behaviour previously mentioned is just immaturity, and more pervasive than what people would hope exists.  What all of the reps know is that golfers are a category of people that are easily infatuated.  No disrespect and not meant as criticism, but that’s apparent reading a number of these threads. Just the way it is for those passionate about something.

Edited by GaryF

:callaway-small: Driver: Fusion, 9 deg, UST Recoil 450 ES F3/2

:ping-small: 430 MAX 4w (5w head delofted 1* with 3w shaft), 7w, 5h w/ Alta CB Soft Regular shaft

:mizuno-small: JPX923 HM 6i - GW w/ UST Recoil 460 ESX F3

:cleveland-small: RTX6 52* and 56* with Recoil 760 ESX F2 

:odyssey-small: Versa DB DoubleWide 

:srixon-small:: Z-Star Tour

I got caught in traffic the other day heading home from work as there was a backup on I-75 North. I decided to take the back way through Ooltewah where I would normally take the exit ramp labeled in red. The ramp labeled in blue is where cars coming the other way exit on to the interstate to go Northbound. 

Screenshot_20240512_165724_GoogleEarth.jpg.66dca2c34bd2251dcffddeea4cd81101.jpg

There were freaking cars coming up that ramp to try to avoid traffic and nearly caused an accident to those who were getting off to head to the plant. I wish there would have been a trooper there to nab these idjits. 

The left hinge on my <2 year old Dell Inspiron broke the other day... while simply opening the lid 🤨.  So starts the process of "what to do"?  A quick search reveals that many of the mid-level (even some higher end) laptops have... wait for it... HINGE PROBLEMS. 🤬  With no internal metal frame, the metal butterfly hinges are attached to plastic.  Costs for repair would easily run more than half the cost of new.  Yup, we're definitely a "throw-away" society.

After perusing the internet, looking for suggested make/models with durable hinges, not much is available unless you want to spend $800+.  Oh, and guess what... none of the extended warranties offered cover hinges... gee, I wonder why 🙄.

So, I decided on another Dell purchased thru Dell since they offer a veteran discount.  I don't think I was particularly hard on opening/closing the cover but will be even more ginger on the new one.  One article did say that it's important to lift from the center vs. the edges.

That's my rant for the day... thanks for listening 😄.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Official Review)

Posted (edited)

Ventured down to Tulsa, OK over the weekend to ride some mountain bikes with my wife and uncle-in-law (Mike). We have various mountain bike trails around KC, but they are mostly maintained by volunteers and spread out all throughout the city. In comparison, Tulsa knocks it out of the park they have a big central hub with professionally built/maintained trails. They also have a great bike-path/walking trail up and down the river so it was super easy to bike to the trails. Reminds me a little bit of what they've done in Betonville, AR which is now the (self-proclaimed) "Mountain Bike Capital of the World" after the Walton family started pumping money into trail building.

Was a great venue to shake off the cobwebs/rust, and get back on the bike for the season. Mike is nearly twice my age, but he is a total beast on the bike and spent Saturday following him around the trails until my legs called it quits lol. Managed to get back out on Sunday for an easier ride before we drove home.

Didn't realize how much I had been missing mountain biking, and what it does for my mental health as well. You have no choice but to be completely present in the current moment, something I could borrow for my golf game.

IMG_1817.jpg.0f22b3e287d7666e41c9e8aa49791069.jpgIMG_2579.jpg.1bf28ddfbb2320c0df3d023e6a496770.jpg

image.png.d1afed44bc8c0857f72db89b33a93359.png

Edited by BallsLeon

Driver : :callaway-small:Rogue ST Max LS, 10.5° loft, MCA TENSEI AV White 65g, Stiff flex (45")
3-Wood: :callaway-small:Rogue ST LS, 15° loft, MCA TENSEI AV Blue 65g, Reg flex (42.25", tipped 0.5")
3-Utility: :Sub70:699 Pro V2 Utility Satin, 18° loft, :projectx:HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 80g, 6.0 flex
Irons: :titleist-small:T200 6i-GW, 27°-48° lofts, Nippon Modus3 120g, Stiff flex (+0.5”, 1° upright)
Wedges: Indi FLX S-Grind, 52°/56°/60° lofts, Dynamic Gold Spinner 115g, Wedge flex
Putter: :cobra-small:King Vintage Sport 60, SteelFiber P125 shaft (34"), :garsen:Quad Tour Taper grip
Bag: :cobra-small:Ultralight Pro, Ski Patrol/Black
Push Cart: :BagBoy:Nitron, Black/Red
Rangefinder: Bushnell Tour V5 Shift
2023 MGS Forum Review: Sugar Golf Balls (Final Review Posted)
2023 MGS Forum Review: Sycamore 009 Mini Putter (Final Review Posted)
2024 Unofficial Review: The "Putting Thing" by WhyGolf

-TJ

A family of honkers out for a morning walk.

IMG_2262.JPG

Driver: TaylorMade Stealth 2

Fairway Woods: TaylorMade Stealth 2 5&7

Hybrids: PXG Gen 5 0311 22 Moon Wood 8

Irons: TaylorMade Stealth HD

Wedges: TaylorMade Milled Grind 3 56° & 60°

Putter: Cleveland Soft Milled 5

BatCaddy X8R

Random golf trivia...

20240515_090457.jpg.b59edda9576df5ed467d2bde49996e48.jpg

.. answer at lower-right

Putter...Ev
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

followthrough.jpg

Are you in So Cal and a Chronic Slicer??

Monte Scheinblum wants to give you a free lesson on video...

Screenshot_20240517-140003_Gmail.jpg.187f06ca632217af22876898895fda7d.jpg

Here's the Sign Up link...

https://montescheinblum.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0a5320f92356470bda6dbd8f9&id=3f77d9fa3c&e=ec1ae73c7d

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

Went to Meadowbrook Theater at Oakland University in Rochester, MI last night to see a musical play, Route 66.

They also had a "Classic Car" night, so if you took a classic car and parked in the display area of the lot, you were able to get 2 admission tickets for the price of one.

Link to the 20 total pictures below. but also put some of them in this post for all to see.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/zSsZvSMUwQ5NTjwGA

Parking lot & vehicles prior to the show starting.........................................

EditIMG_5534.jpg.bbedbca6d97e41b8d295a695df444ed6.jpgIMG_5536.jpg.2093a61720c241ffafa8d54c88011409.jpgIMG_5542.jpg.037c11b8c48a5b6db8acc9b399861c41.jpgIMG_5539.jpg.28d7718700b16972ee67f8d5488ae7f5.jpgIMG_5538.jpg.319bbd671b1a486c17353078ad34fc10.jpgIMG_5537.JPG.1079c5c635229c9333c3d91b03f3ba56.JPGIMG_5545.jpg.408ee37d4e7babe959f6325241a99644.jpg

Entrance to the theater and college campus area....................................

IMG_5547.jpg.24e152eb07552f1a84c87999a1469187.jpg

Some information on Route 66 here in the USA................................................

IMG_5548.jpg.22d3542955bca031b7f6ba23d6d33d48.jpgIMG_5549.jpg.6e9340151e0ccaf1c6ad7c7e1a23a6a3.jpg

Inside view of theater, last picture here, as cameras and/or video were not allowed

IMG_5550.jpg.0fda1a1986b1f6251f60da07ade2f389.jpg

Always a fun time at this venue, and they typically have 6 different plays or events run each year

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4 

Hybrid: :titleist-small: TSR2 21 degree - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7.5

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

Link to "Unboxing & Set-Up" post

5 minutes ago, rkj427 said:

Went to Meadowbrook Theater at Oakland University in Rochester, MI last night to see a musical play, Route 66.

They also had a "Classic Car" night, so if you took a classic car and parked in the display area of the lot, you were able to get 2 admission tickets for the price of one.

Link to the 20 total pictures below. but also put some of them in this post for all to see.

Parking lot & vehicles prior to the show starting.........................................

EditIMG_5534.jpg.bbedbca6d97e41b8d295a695df444ed6.jpgIMG_5536.jpg.2093a61720c241ffafa8d54c88011409.jpgIMG_5542.jpg.037c11b8c48a5b6db8acc9b399861c41.jpgIMG_5539.jpg.28d7718700b16972ee67f8d5488ae7f5.jpgIMG_5538.jpg.319bbd671b1a486c17353078ad34fc10.jpgIMG_5537.JPG.1079c5c635229c9333c3d91b03f3ba56.JPGIMG_5545.jpg.408ee37d4e7babe959f6325241a99644.jpg

Entrance to the theater and college campus area....................................

Some information on Route 66 here in the USA................................................

IMG_5548.jpg.22d3542955bca031b7f6ba23d6d33d48.jpgIMG_5549.jpg.6e9340151e0ccaf1c6ad7c7e1a23a6a3.jpg

Inside view of theater, last picture here, as cameras and/or video were not allowed

Always a fun time at this venue, and they typically have 6 different plays or events run each year

Thanks for sharing the photos!

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

8 hours ago, rkj427 said:

Don't know why but I love the front end of those Rivieras!! And wow that Caddy is a dreamboat 🥰

Fun show!!!

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg