ehilburn11

What golf ball do you play?

I found one of these the other day and put it in play. It was hotter than a two dollar pistol and landed like a butter fly with sore feet! I checked them out at Dick's today and will be picking up a dozen or two for winter play. At $21.00 with solid performance, I'm a new fan. Did I said these things were loooooong! Titleist DT Trusoft impressive IMO.

It is a good ball for the money. I was fooling around with them beginning of the year. Lots of roll!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

It is a good ball for the money. I was fooling around with them beginning of the year. Lots of roll!

I played from the blue tees Saturday which I rarely do.  I hit some drives on the back that blew by where I normally hit drives from the white tees.  It's fare to say my driver was on its best behavior however still between solid strikes and this ball, I saw something that I want some more of!

• Like 1

I played from the blue tees Saturday which I rarely do. I hit some drives on the back that blew by where I normally hit drives from the white tees. It's fare to say my driver was on its best behavior however still between solid strikes and this ball, I saw something that I want some more of!

Your right it is a long ball. My problem is I have a tendency to hit a low flight off driver and irons. This ball actually hurt me with all the roll. Hard to believe too long a problem . Enjoy it, you have the game for this ball wish I did price is right.

• Like 1

Your right it is a long ball. My problem is I have a tendency to hit a low flight off driver and irons. This ball actually hurt me with all the roll. Hard to believe too long a problem . Enjoy it, you have the game for this ball wish I did price is right.

I have a dozen chrome soft and Bridgestone E6 to keep me company as well.   ;) 

• Like 1

I have a dozen chrome soft and Bridgestone E6 to keep me company as well. ;)

Both good balls!

Will be playing the Tour B XS next year.

Got to play it the last 36 holes, Not as long as the B330 S off the driver.

But the feel and distance off the irons & wedges were great.

• Like 2

Will be playing the Tour B XS next year.

Got to play it the last 36 holes, Not as long as the B330 S off the driver.

But the feel and distance off the irons & wedges were great.

Interesting that they're not as long as last year's model, I was putting some out there that were nearing 300 total yards when I found the middle of my driver. I was planning on testing the Tour B X on Saturday as well, but ended up not losing the XS. Unless one of the other 3 absolutely blows my mind, the XS is going in the bag moving forward

It's everything I like about the Vice Pro in terms of feel, but seems to go an extra 5-10 yards. Too bad they're not the same price -- I'll be impatiently waiting for a 3-for-2 or 4-for-3 sale.

• Like 1

Playing KSigs... have 26 dozen or so left (24 inside and one of the double dozen boxes in the car that I pull from

• Like 1

I found one of these the other day and put it in play.  It was hotter than a two dollar pistol and landed like a butter fly with sore feet!  I checked them out at Dick's today and will be picking up a dozen or two for winter play.  At $21.00 with solid performance, I'm a new fan.  Did I said these things were loooooong!  Titleist DT Trusoft impressive IMO.

Trusoft is an awesome 2 piece ball. They take off like a rocket for me with the irons.

• Like 2

Playing KSigs... have 26 dozen or so left (24 inside and one of the double dozen boxes in the car that I pull from

Only 26 dozen.....WOW!

• Like 1

Please remember everyone's swing speed is different and what the performance is out of the ball. So you need to know your swing speed and make some simple decisions about ball control!

I want mine to fly straight all conditions and stop on a dime and leave change.

Swing speed driver 97-102, Bridgestone 330 RX and srixon zstar yellow I switch when playing in strong winds

Only 26 dozen.....WOW!

What.. You don't have 26 dozen K-Sigs lying around?? 😂🤣😂 I would of jumped on that sale too if it wasn't for the fact I still have about 12 dozen boxes of B-330 RX's and Prov1s sitting in my garage...

MDGolfHacker

• Like 1

I'll be stocking up on FG Tours and Duo U over the winter.

• Like 1

Has anyone played the Taylormade project a balls? I️ just got a free dozen. Tried them out at the chipping green but they don't feel that great. Thinking of picking up some Callaway super soft balls instead.

Has anyone played the Taylormade project a balls? I️ just got a free dozen. Tried them out at the chipping green but they don't feel that great. Thinking of picking up some Callaway super soft balls instead.

I played one that I found for about 10 holes. I thought it felt/played similar to the Penta and I had decent success with it until I hit it into the woods.

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

• Like 3

... Very good mid tier ball that does everything a premium ball does with the exception of green side spin. Pitches and chips will roll out compared to a premium ball if you depend on short game spin. 

• Like 2

... Very good mid tier ball that does everything a premium ball does with the exception of green side spin. Pitches and chips will roll out compared to a premium ball if you depend on short game spin.

Yeah I've noticed compared to the chrome soft I've played with a few times.

Irons: Standard length and Lie

Driver: 10.5 regular flex standard length

Putter: Mallet 35"

RH

NC

20HCP

• Like 1