MmmmmmBuddy

Fitting Questions?????

In theory the mizuno shaft optimizer should give you the same result unless you have changed something in your swing. It is an entire club that measures specific swing characteristics and based on those numbers gives you a recommendation.

The application to different heads would vary based on variables like head weight and weight distribution of the club.

In my case i did a club champion fitting, did a mizuno shaft optimizer a year later and both recommended KBS Tours. I got Wilson C300 forged irons with that shaft and hit them well. I now have mizuno 765s and hit them better than the C300s. If i went to a fitting again, it would definitely use that shaft as a starting point.

Using the Mizuno shaft optimizer changed everything for me. I went from a Senior stock graphite shaft to a much heavier graphite regular shaft. Distance approximately the same but dispersion improved dramatically.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1

Here's a possibly dumb question... are club specs (length, loft, lie, etc.) going to be pretty much the same no matter the club, or potentially different club to club?

Specifically asking for putters, but curious about irons/drivers as well. Thanks!

13 minutes ago, ncwoz said:

Here's a possibly dumb question... are club specs (length, loft, lie, etc.) going to be pretty much the same no matter the club, or potentially different club to club?

Specifically asking for putters, but curious about irons/drivers as well. Thanks!

There are no standards in golf and that goes for with offerings from the same brand

• Like 2