Here's a possibly dumb question... are club specs (length, loft, lie, etc.) going to be pretty much the same no matter the club, or potentially different club to club?

Specifically asking for putters, but curious about irons/drivers as well. Thanks!

Right Handed

Driver (9°): :cobra-small: Speedzone (HZRDUS Smoke Green 70g X-Stiff shaft)

2 Hybrid (18°): :tour-edge: Exotics EXS Pro (Evenflow Black 6.5) (2020 MGS Official Review here)

3/Driving Iron (18°): :Hogan: UiHi Iron (KBS Tour V 110g shaft)

Irons (4-PW)  post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TS-1's (KBS $-Taper 120g Stiff shafts)

Wedges (50°, 54° & 58°) post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TSW Forged (Dynamic Gold S300)

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER2B (2019 MGS Official Review here)

Ball: :Snell: MTB-Black OR MAXFLI Tour OR TP5X

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yep and that's why I made take the deal  for the Callys with graphite.   I'm waiting on a buyer from craigslist to get back with me.   If I get what I want then it will make sense to hop back on the g

Sorry haven't been here in a while. Forgot about this post.  The purpose of the sharpie and line is not to see where impact is like with foot spray. The purpose of the line is to determine dynamic li

Sounds like you are a club fitter? Is that correct. Personally and based on my experience my fitter never decides what's "best" for me. I do. What my fitter does however, is help me decide by pre

13 minutes ago, ncwoz said:

Here's a possibly dumb question... are club specs (length, loft, lie, etc.) going to be pretty much the same no matter the club, or potentially different club to club?

Specifically asking for putters, but curious about irons/drivers as well. Thanks!

There are no standards in golf and that goes for with offerings from the same brand

• Like 2

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1