tony@CIC

President's Cup 2019

Our Sponsors

Oh and while it was a great comeback after the four ball results let's not forget we just won the Cup by 2.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Oh and while it was a great comeback after the four ball results let's not forget we just won the Cup by 2.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

I think the closeness (is that a word) of the Cup kept me watching till the end. I loved this years matches.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Rickp said:

I think the closeness (is that a word) of the Cup kept me watching till the end. I loved this years matches.

I agree  - but it was tense. 

• Like 2

It was up there as one of the best team events ever IMO. The closeness, a little controversy, two great captains, some outstanding play, great course, tremendous galleries - it had everything.

• Like 5

On 12/17/2019 at 5:05 AM, revkev said:

It was up there as one of the best team events ever IMO. The closeness, a little controversy, two great captains, some outstanding play, great course, tremendous galleries - it had everything.

For sure. I watched the entire final match last night (until 00:30 😴).  It was nerve wracking even knowing the final outcome 😂.  Added bonus having Kuchar be the winning putt.  

• Like 3