Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Long or "Broomstick" Putters - Anyone?

GolfSpy TCB

I watched an interesting video yesterday on YouTube. Eric Cogorno had Sam Hahn from LAB Golf on his channel, and they were talking about Broomstick putters. Sam talked about how the broomstick was actually controlled by 1 hand, much like throwing darts or shooting free throws. 

I found this very interesting.  I have a standard length LAB DF2.1 that I love. At the end of July I changed my stroke to a split grip where I hold my left arm rigid but allow my wrist to hinge. With my entire left side semi rigid and left hand and putter face square, I use my right hand to power the putter. 

I ensure my left hand is perfectly square with the putter face. Read the putt. Pick my start line. A very regimented set up. At this point I know I’m set up on line and won’t make a poor stroke. Now all I have to do is focus on the speed. In my Golf Shot App, I have just 6 out of 50 rounds with more than 30 putts and none over 33. 

During the month of August, approximately 20 rounds, I had just 2 Three Putts. I quit tracking it in September after a FourPutt and a Three Putt in the same day. I have in no way made every putt, but I have not walked off the green thinking I didn’t make a good strike or pulled or pushed the putt. 

While I have no intention to use a broomstick putter, I believe there are inherent advantages to that type of stroke.  

Edited by RoverRick

:ping-small: G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small: G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:ping-small: G425 4H on :kbs: TGH 80S 

:ping-small: i525 5-U on :kbs: TGI 90S 

:titleist-small: SM8 54 & 60 on :kbs: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

On 12/16/2023 at 3:11 PM, ShimmyCocoBop said:

Sorry, I meant - any statistics that you can share?  How has it improved your putting?

Ok, today here's how the putts shook out - Monday 12/18/23

Front nine:
4 - 1 putts
2 - 3 putts
3 - 2 putts
Total: 16
Back nine:
5 - 1 putts
4 - 2 putts
Total: 13
Grand Total: 29

The funny thing is the guys I'm playing with are giving me a hard time about putting with a broom and doing it so well. 😂  

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

• 3 weeks later...

I’ll be on the putting mat until the spring but wow is this a fun way to play. My back is already thanking me. 

After playing around with right hand grips I’ve had the best luck mirroring what Lucas has done. So far so good. It was difficult keeping the head on path during the backstroke but I’ve learned how to keep the bigger joints moving and quieting my smaller muscles. Interestingly enough. After 20-30 putts, using a traditional MEZZ has become easier as the larger muscles acquire the muscle memory. 

IMG_1614.webp

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

Not something I have really even considered to be honest. Maybe one day?

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

I swapped over to an armlock about 3 months ago, and while small sample size it really has changed the feel of my putting a ton.  It's not a broomstick, but I really have been enjoying it.  Makes it feel much more connected to the big muscle groups.  I find that I am pushing far fewer putts now that I have been using it.

Every Second Counts!

I have never even considered going to a long putter, putting is the best part of my game. Ever since I went to a super stroke putter grip my putting has been really good, in fact the grip needs changed but I am afraid to change it because the putts are going exactly where I am aiming, if I miss a putt it's usually a miss read. So I got tape that they use for tennis racquets and put that on and it works great. 

Frank musolino 

I think length of the broomstick depends on your height…48” or 50” is probably good if you are over 6’2” and up. I’m 5’10” and mine is 42.5”. Also grip is key be it pencil,cigar,saw, whatever works. It works for me…and in no way do I anchor. Check out Eric Congero’s video on You Tube. Plus I find my lag putting to be excellent.

Driver PXG 0311 Black Ops 10.5 Cypher R Flex

3&5 Woods PXG 0311 Gen 5 Cypher R Flex

4 Utility PXK 0311 Gen 5 Cypher R Flex

5-GW PXG 0311 Gen 5 Cypher A Flex

Wedge 56 Taylormade MG4

Grip JumboMax JMX Zen Lite Medium

Putter Lab Mezz Max Broomstick @42.5x78.5

I have been using a 48" long putter Scotty Cameron Big Sur for around 6-8 years. It is so much easier to get on line than a standard putter. The one thing that I was concerned with when I got it was distance control. In saying this I found my distance control was better than it ever had been with a standard length putter.I have been using a 48" long putter Scotty Cameron Big Sur for around 6-8 years. It is so much easier to get on line than a standard putter. The one thing that I was concerned with when I got it was distance control. In saying this I found my distance control was better than it ever had been with a standard length putter.

On 2/21/2022 at 8:23 AM, GolfSpy TCB said:

I have been curious about gaming a long putter (not arm-lock length, but full 48"+ length).  I see some advantages in my stroke (and in my back), but wondering if anyone on the forum is using, or has used a long putter?  Pro's / Con's you may have experienced?

To be honest Tim, I've never even tried one.  My putting game has never been so bad that I've felt the need to invest the time learning how to use one.  I might be wrong, but I'm thinking there is a pretty healthy learning curve?  Of all the players here where I live now (very golf centric community), I only know of two players rolling them.  

Clearly they have their following and have transformed the putting game for the likes of Mayfair, Langer, and Glover and Zalatoris more recently. In Will's case, it may really help reduce further wear and tear on his back.  Considering the amount of time these guys spend practicing, that's a real issue.  So if you are dealing with a back issue and its aggrevated by a short putter stance, it might be worth a try.

If I get the chance at an upcoming demo day, I might grab one and see what its like. 

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Official Review)

I switched to an armlock years ago and have not had any lower back issues since. My putter average went from 34 putts a round to 29 putts a round and I consider any putt makeable within 10 feet. I currently use the SIK 41" left-handed "FLO" model with an LA Shaft, but also love the Lab Golf MEZZ Max. Armlock reduces misses, eliminates any wrist action, and improves my distance control with only read and speed to deal with.  My son, a touring professional on the "Clutch Tour" in Europe, also uses the SIK FLO, which he won his first tour event this summer. 

IMG_2493.JPG

Joe Kurt Howell

Yes, there was a learning curve, but it was expected, as it's a different ball game but very rewarding. I switched to an armlock years ago and have not had any lower back issues since. My putter average went from 34 putts a round to 29 putts a round and I consider any putt makeable within 10 feet. I currently use the SIK 41" left-handed "FLO" model with an LA Shaft but also love the Lab Golf MEZZ Max. Armlock reduces misses, eliminates any wrist action, and improves my distance control with only read and speed to deal with.  My son, a touring professional on the "Clutch Tour" in Europe, also uses the SIK FLO, which he won his first tour event this summer. 

Joe Kurt Howell

On 2/23/2022 at 11:49 AM, cnosil said:

Your 3’ make percentage should be 95%+ as that is the distance you want you lag putts to stop within giving you an high probability of make.  Sounds like you are trying to steer the ball into the hole and making lots of compensations when you miss one.  Those short putts can be a struggle because the stroke is so short leading to the face angle getting off.   this is one of my struggles as well and I tend to lighten the grip pressure on the shorter putts to let me make a little longer swing.   You mention that you look at the shorter putts,  which opens the shoulders, moves the path left and closes the face more…..left miss.  eyes closed, quiet eye, waiting for a time before you look up are all strategies to maintain setup.   Work on gate drills or putting down a yardstick to get those 3’ putts starting online.  You say keep the right hand out of the stroke,  do you putt left hand low or power the stroke with the left side/left arm?  

I tracked my putting for the first time last year. Not every putt, but definitely most of them. All of the groups I play with, give putts 1' or closer. So from 1' to 3' or so, I only made 68% of my putts. So if I don't lag it to a foot, I'm 3 putting 30% of the time. It's to the point where I've thought more than a few times, about the  quitting the game. Tried countless putters over the last 3 years. Tried a broomstick Odyssey 2 Ball for awhile last year, and it was even worse. It's honestly a crippling feeling knowing you're going to miss several short putts every round. I did the LAB video fitting and am going to try a Mezz this year. Hopefully I figure something out, because I love playing and would hate to quit. But it's beyond frustrating.

Keeping your head still will help reduce any short, missed putts. Straight back and through is a method that works best for me. tI is imperative to get fitting for the proper "lie" angle and hosel that works best for you. 

Joe Kurt Howell

please delete this, somehow this posted before i finished and i need to re-write the post

Edited by sandwedge59
not finished and need to add more to the post

Maltby KE4 tour TC 11 degree driver

Maltby KE 4 21 and 23 degree rescue hybrids

Ping I 525 forged irons 5 thru pw black dot

Ping glide 4.0 47 degree gap wedge

Ping glide 3.0 eye 2 54 and 58 degree wedges / all irons /wedges have tensei AV series senior flex graphite

LAB golf MEZZ 1 custom broomstick putter with Accra grapite shaft lie angle 79.5 length 46 inches

I still have two of the 48” putters in my arsenal. I will pull them out every now and then. My experience seems different than most. For the most part my longer putts I seldom have problems with. It’s the 3/4 footers I really struggle with. It’s almost feels like I’m having the yips. After one or two rounds it’s back on the shelf for another month or two. 

Using Cure CX3 putter

On 2/23/2022 at 10:38 AM, GolfSpy TCB said:
  • how well do you do making 3’ putts?
    • usually where the pull comes into play... once is too many especially at 3 ft.... but if I had to put a number to it... 20% pulls.  a few more % would be the opposite, a push, by holding the face open at impact... usually as a result of a pulled putt on the previous hole.  a few more % on mis-reading a break (intended line, missed putt) and hitting it through the break.  My I am probably a 75% make at 3'.  But that would be a good metric to track, so I'll make a point of that.
  • what is you 50/50 make distance?
    • est. 6 feet.
  • do you do ok with distance control?
    • Mostly, yes.  My lag is usually pretty good.
  • what do you do to work on face control?
    • Time spent on the practice green with straight short putts, and sometimes a "tee gate" drill.  practice and on-course I try to focus on the area in front of the ball (between the ball and hole) rather than focus on the ball.  I get my line, and roll it.  Less pulls when I'm outside 6 feet, if I miss a putt, it is usually a bad read at longer lengths, but I hit my intended line.
  • Have you tried putting with your eyes closed?  Lots of people especially on shorter putts turn during the stroke to look at the hole and see the putt go in.
    • Yes, on occasion.  Drills and on course.  Also, not looking up to watch the ball on shorter putts.
  • why do you play the ball position you play and what is the ball position?
    • Middle/slightly ahead of middle.
  • do you use a line on the ball and if so does it look aligned correctly when you are over the putt?
    • I have tried it... I don't care for using an alignment line on the ball.  To much focus on the ball for me, and I didn't see any improvement on pulling the putt... I can close my club face across the line just as easily with or without a line.
  • how do you practice your putting?
    • noted above, also trying to take my right hand out of the stroke as much as possible.

I have almost everything the same as you with putting. I went to a 46" LAB DR Force broomstick and it has really helped. I also practice with the Stack putting in addition to the Stack speed (same app). I think both really help. I have found the long putter really helps under pressure because it is more of a large muscle stroke. I would agree with the others , the short and mid putts are better but the lag putting is about the same.

I used to play a 48-49" putter BEFORE the ban. However, I believe the 45-46" putter is a little easier to control when you can NOT anchor.

SjW

52 minutes ago, Jeremy26 said:

I tracked my putting for the first time last year. Not every putt, but definitely most of them. All of the groups I play with, give putts 1' or closer. So from 1' to 3' or so, I only made 68% of my putts. So if I don't lag it to a foot, I'm 3 putting 30% of the time. It's to the point where I've thought more than a few times, about the  quitting the game. Tried countless putters over the last 3 years. Tried a broomstick Odyssey 2 Ball for awhile last year, and it was even worse. It's honestly a crippling feeling knowing you're going to miss several short putts every round. I did the LAB video fitting and am going to try a Mezz this year. Hopefully I figure something out, because I love playing and would hate to quit. But it's beyond frustrating.

I would also try the LAB DF broomstick putter. I liked the Mezz better on short-mid length putters and the DF in 45"+. I would recommend trying and getting fit for both before purchasing because they are very expensive.

SjW

1 hour ago, fixyurdivot said:

To be honest Tim, I've never even tried one.  My putting game has never been so bad that I've felt the need to invest the time learning how to use one.  I might be wrong, but I'm thinking there is a pretty healthy learning curve?  

It’s certainly different…but it’s been an enjoyable process. 

I didn’t switch because my putting game is poor.  I switched because I wanted to see if I am missing out on something that could make me better.

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

I tried one, couldn't really "control" it.  Found myself watching the damn clubhead and noticing how much it seemed to oscillate in my stroke vs my 35" blade putter.  Logical I suppose, in that a small error at the hands is going to be magnified at the head due to the longer shaft.  Also, like others I had no feel with it from about 15ft out.  At the end of the day, went back to my old Scotty Newport.  One thing I did like though, that broomstick was really nice for measuring two club lengths on a drop 🙂 

Taylor Made Stealth 2 driver w/Tensei White S, Cobra F9 3W & 5W w/Hazrdus Black S,  Mizuno Pro221s 4-PW S-300s .75" long,   TM MG series 50,54,58.  GP Z-Grip, Cameron Pro Platinum Newport 2 putter.   

On 2/21/2022 at 7:23 AM, GolfSpy TCB said:

I have been curious about gaming a long putter (not arm-lock length, but full 48"+ length).  I see some advantages in my stroke (and in my back), but wondering if anyone on the forum is using, or has used a long putter?  Pro's / Con's you may have experienced?

I was pulling almost all of my putts with a 35”, by just moving to a 40” that has improved drastically and easier on the back. 

I’m sure there are others with better answers but I’d say if you’re pulling it’s being too overtop of the ball so just need to find that sweet spot. I agree, not a fan of an armlock 

I like golf. You should like golf. If life is tough, play more golf!

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 10.5, Graphite Design Tour AD-MJ 6x

Titleist TSr3 18 Degree, Graphite Design Tour Ad-DI 7x

Takomo 301CB's, KBS Tours 120S

Vokey SM8 48 10F, 52 08F, 56 08M, 60 08M

Odyssey O-Works Jailbird Mini, Versa Scheme, 17" Fatso 3.0 Grip, 40"

Jazz Tacoma Cart Bag

Titleist Pro V1x

I've used both conventional and longer putters for quite some time now.  However, I use the longer putters "Face On" or "Sidesaddle", as I never did very well with a "conventional broomstick" putter.  Sidesaddle is another story, and that's what I do most frequently now.  My local PGA Tour Superstore has weekly putting contests, and I've won my share of them with this method.  You need a broomstick style putter for this, as you need the very upright lie angles for this method.  For me (who didn't play golf as a youth, but did plenty of bowling and softball), the "just roll it at the hole" method not only makes alignment easier, but eliminates the problem of distance control on lag putts, because both eyes are looking down the line at the target, and the underhand roll stroke seems more natural.  And yes, it's also easier on the back.

There are a number of putters purposely designed for this method, such as the Pendy (which is the one I use most often).  Ping B-90's work too, as well as the Ping Pik-em-up long version.  Ping also made one called the Kro K5.

If you have back problems, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND  that you learn something called THE ALEXANDER TECHNIQUE.  It is re-learning basic movements walking standing sitting, and laying down.  You find where NEUTRAL muscle position is when not moving, and you find the closest possible to evenly balanced muscle usage when you move.  Mr. Alexander was a stage actor, he spent thousands of hours studying anatomy and movement in his mirrors.  The technique is like slow motion yoga, but only 4 "positions", and no stress on your ligaments.  It REDUCES the stress on your ligaments and soft tissue.  You only need 3 to 6 sessions.  Then it becomes ingrained in you brain. 🧙‍♂️   I had severe nerve entrapment in both elbows, caused by poor body posture when using the mouse, 2 surgeries on rt elbow and 1 on the left, to release the nerve frm the scar tissue.  I was on disability for 3 yes THREE years.  Could barely use a fork and knife.   Now I golf!  🤩  No back, neck, pain, and because I am hunchback, I have to exercise moderately to keep the shoulders ok.  I am susceptible to one particular over-exercise issue due to the shoulder bones rolled so far forward.  My spine is like Stacy Lewis, before her surgery.

As for putting, I switched to cross handed in 2015 when Jordan Speith was the new hot TOUR guy.  I love it.  It works with face balanced putter.  Most of the work is done by the right hand.  The index finger of the left (front, low) hand is on the shaft and guides your movement to stay straight.  Brian Harman, The Open Champion Of The Year, is almost identical style. It takes a lot of practice time.  And no, I don't have stats.  I just retired and for the first time in my life, I can play every week, am aiming to play 2-3 rounds a week now.  I am just so happy to be able to play now.  I did just pick up an Odyssey Stroke Lab R Ball putter with the 2 piece, multi material shaft, and the Micro hinge face.  I don't like the metallic feel of the micro hinge but I like the results.😁😎🙃

A big fat grip is mandatory in my opin also.  It stabilizes your wrist.  For every putter.

Drv: PXG 0211, Evnflo Riptide CB Senior, Callaway 454 TI (2004) 10 and an 11, regular flex.

3W: Callaway Steelhead Xr  Tensei Blue CK 55 gram senior. TM Burner Superfast 3.0 M flex.

5W : Titleist TSi 1 on Aldila Ascent 40 regular flex.

Driving Iron: Mizuno MP 18 MMC 3 18 degree, on Mamiya Recoil reg flex.

4 iron:  forged Mizuno Fly-Hi, 24 degree hollow body.

6 - PW: Ping I 500, on Recoil reg flex.

Gap: 52/9 GFF Mizuno S5, Lob: 60/6 GFF Mizuno T7.

Sand: Ancien Regime 56/12 Hogan Sure Out, Apex shaft. Heavy sole.

Chipper:  Ancien Regime Don Martin "Up n In" bronze or copper. 🙂

Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab "R" Ball, face balanced, 2 piece, multi material shaft.🙃

The point is the longer putters were originally meant for the players who had developed yips and become less able to practice for long periods.

I have had yips, but overcome them. Yup, they return when your least expecting them, much like a shank, but I also enjoyed long practice sessions.  These weren't possible with my glass back, and the broom handle helped a great deal.

Taking it on the course was another matter.

I could never find any data to support that long putters, particularly broom handles, were any more successful than your conventional 34".

But the powers above had made their minds up.  Ban anchoring and effectively ban the putter.

I'd go out with a broom handle but everyone was scrutinising me, claiming I was anchoring.  The ruling bodies were making the likes of me an (innocent), pariah.

If it weren't for the bloody belly putters the problem would never arisen.

Edited by YamYam

I have two long putters 47" and 48" short putts are great. Lagging is good, I've never done a scramble with one. I'm useally the 4th putter. So I've made more than the guys ahead of me.

J.D. Skip Perrey

I wish you all luck as you try this out. For me, bad flash backs. Too many hours pushing a broom at the motor pool and mops in the barracks.  Shivers up my spine.

D- Ping G 400 SFT

16*- Adams Tight Lie

19*- Adams Tight Lie

4H- Ping G 400

5-U- Ping G 400

SW- Nike

56*- Ping Glide 2

P- Sub70 004 Mallet

In switching to Armlock, my putts per round went from mid 30s down to 27 per round now.  Granted I also switched out every club in my bag to something drastically different, so that may help as well.  But the mid-long range putts I just feel like I can get after so much more than the get it close mentality I used to have.

Every Second Counts!

I was using a plain-jane broomstick putter for the past 4 months: the specs are: center shafted, 46", 545 grams head, split grip, 78* lie.  

I have been enjoying enough success to want to stick with it.  I truly believe Max's (LAB Company owner in the video) theory of two hands fighting each other.  I've tried my old 35" putters just in case to see if using a broomstick would have helped my regular putting style - and I still stink with a regular length putter.

While in Moon Golf in West Palm Beach, FL in early December, I looked at the LAB Mezz putters in regular 35" length, just to get a feel/look, and was very impressed.

On December 29th, I ordered a LAB Mezz Broomstick.  After watching my fitting video that I sent them, they recommended a 45" length (to avoid possible anchoring issues from being too long), 78.5 lie and 515 gram head.  I was told to expect shipment in 5-6 weeks.

I got an email from LAB on January 4th telling me that my order was going into production and no further changes would be accepted.  I guess I will look forward to receiving it in two more weeks, which is hella-faster than expected.

In summary, for me, Broomsticking has put me back in the game.  I don't make all my putts, but when I do make them, I feel like Lucas Glover last Fall!

I need to make a Dos Equis poster with me and my Broomstick!

After retiring from the PGA of America, I did some demo days and club fitting for TaylorMade, Callaway, Titleist, Ping, Cobra, Srixon and Mizuno.

I was using a plain-jane broomstick putter for the past 4 months: the specs are: center shafted, 46", 545 grams head, split grip, 78* lie.  
I have been enjoying enough success to want to stick with it.  I truly believe Max's (LAB Company owner in the video) theory of two hands fighting each other.  I've tried my old 35" putters just in case to see if using a broomstick would have helped my regular putting style - and I still stink with a regular length putter.
While in Moon Golf in West Palm Beach, FL in early December, I looked at the LAB Mezz putters in regular 35" length, just to get a feel/look, and was very impressed.
On December 29th, I ordered a LAB Mezz Broomstick.  After watching my fitting video that I sent them, they recommended a 45" length (to avoid possible anchoring issues from being too long), 78.5 lie and 515 gram head.  I was told to expect shipment in 5-6 weeks.
I got an email from LAB on January 4th telling me that my order was going into production and no further changes would be accepted.  I guess I will look forward to receiving it in two more weeks, which is hella-faster than expected.
In summary, for me, Broomsticking has put me back in the game.  I don't make all my putts, but when I do make them, I feel like Lucas Glover last Fall!
I need to make a Dos Equis poster with me and my Broomstick!

Welcome to the Brother of Brooms Club!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)