Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Kirkland V3 Golf Ball

Nice!

Will the yellow spin less than the white?  Questions that MGS maybe able to answer!

:titelist-small:  TSR 3   9.0  GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:titelist-small:  TSi 3  15.0 GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:titelist-small: TS3  21 Hybrid Tensei AV Blue 65 HY Stiff

:titelist-small: U-510 19 Utility Iron HZDUS Smoke Black 6.0 Stiff

:Takomo:  5-PW 101T Irons - KBS Tour Lite Stiff - Official Tester 2023

:vokey-small: Vokey SM9 52 F - 12 Nippon NS Pro 950 Stiff

:vokey-small: Vokey Forged 56 M - 10  DG S200

:taylormade-small: MG3 60 - 12 NS Modus3 Tour 105 Stiff

image.gif.2bc8a27613a423a3721fd3b955802132.gif  Scotty Special Select - Squareback 2 - 35”  / Super Stroke Slim 3.0

:srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

:titelist-small: Players 4 bag  image.png.939559f85230fe16347ecf2765438915.png    :redrooster:

:Arccos: Official Tester - 2021 & Loyal MCC Plus 4 Sensor User

I just bought about 6 dozen Maxfli Tour/X balls so I can’t justify buying any more balls right now. I am very curious if these are painted yellow like the Maxfli or if the material is dyed yellow like Titleist. 

Driver: Callaway Paradym @ 10.5º (Fujikura Ventus Red Velocore TR Stiff)

4 Wood: Titleist TSr 2 @ 14.5º

Driving Iron: Ping iCrossover 17º (Project X HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX 80 Stiff)

Irons: Taylormade Stealth 4-P (Fujikura Ventus Blue Graphite 7 Stiff)

Wedges: Cleveland RTX 6 Zipcore 48º, 52º, 56º (TT Dynamic Gold Tour Issue)

Putter: Odyssey AI One Jailbird Mini

Ball: Titleist ProV1X, MaxFli Tour X 2023, MaxFli Tour 2023, Titleist AVX

Tested: Tommy Armour Impact No. 3 (LINK)

Tested: Titleist Prototype Balls (LINK)

Tested: Stitch Golf SL2 Golf Bag (LINK)

Unofficially Tested: Odyssey One Black (LINK)

Shot Tracking App: Golf Pad GPS

I'm about to put some into play here soon.  I am just about out of my normal gamer and picked up 2 dozen of these to try out.  I had found one during a round and decided to play the rest of the round with it and it seemed to perform pretty well.  Spin at the greens seems higher than my gamer so it will be interesting to see the results after playing it for a while. 

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

I took a break from playing the V3 because I had some tournament prep and then a two day tournament.  I play ProV1 for tournaments.

I have played the same ProV1 ball for over 36 holes since the tournament and the wear/tear is still minimal.  I’m not sure how Titleist does it, but the durability of their covers is just phenomenal.

If Kirklands would last as long without the scuffing I think it would be hands down the best ball for the money in the game.  This isn’t to say that it isn’t that already.  For people who lose balls frequently, it could very well be the best ball for the money.  I just keep noticing those scuffs after one or two wedges.  If I was to play that ball in a tournament, I’d be rotating it out every few holes for a fresh one, which at that point I’m not getting the cost savings benefit.  If I go through one sleeve of Kirkland balls each round but a ProV1 lasts more than two rounds, the price per hit/round doesn’t add up. 

I was curious to read in the MGS ball lab study that they said the Kirkland V3 doesn’t appear to be a drastically different ball than the V2.  Having played the ball a bunch, I would have to disagree.  Cover durability is better, it doesn’t appear to spin near as much off the driver, and it is much longer, for my swing/game, than the V2 was.  The V2 spun so much I couldn’t play it at all.  The V3 goes exactly the numbers I expect it to, it stops quickly on full iron shots. It spins on wedges and chips.  With driver it penetrates the air nicely and doesn’t balloon.  The V2 did not do that.

Does anyone else agree that the V3 is not the V2, and is better off the driver?

Instagram:  @tony_rosselli_

:SuperSpeed:Training

Pre training max driver speed: 124mph

Current: 130mph

WITB:

Driver: :ping-small:G425 Max, 9*

Woods: :taylormade-small: 2007 Burner TP 3 wood and 5 wood

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z765 4-PW (1 degree flat) with KBS $-130 shafts

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM7 50/12/F, 54/10/S and 58/12/D

Putter:  L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1

Ball:  :titelist-small: ProV1

Coming soon to a penalty area near you! 

E64186D1-FF13-4A50-96A6-F8B15933AA80.jpeg

WITB

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS
Wood: Ping G425 3W
Hybrids (4): Titleist 913 HD
Irons: Titleist 716 AP1  -  7i-GW
Wedge: 56
° Titleist Vokey
Putter: Kirkland Signature KS1
Ball: Kirkland Signature <<PERFORMANCE+>> V3

:taylormade-small: Stealth Driver
:srixon-small: ZX 3W
:cobra-small: RadSpeed 3-hybrid
:taylormade-small: P790 (2021) irons (4-PW)
635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png  CBX-2 GW, SW & LW
:EVNROLL: ER7 Putter
:srixon-small: Q-Star Tour DIVIDE / image.png.5c73aa0e191520c63e4a7567ea08cf4a.pngTour -  image.png.70e0eeb259be4d89842e31955c4a2f83.png
image.png.01a298ec5595cfbe94cf034d738c10fd.png Revolver XL
image.png1500Li Cart

:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9 HD Pro Rangefinder / image.png.e9071b3377299921b87f929d3e042fa6.png S20 GPS Watch
image.png.a78b2d4ee5b8826f57bf30ca7bcf0cb7.png + Launch Monitor

Denver, Colorado

Home Course:  Eisenhower Golf Club, USAF Academy   usafa.png.fb60aa7a77f130b1057160837c0a4a29.png

image.png

image.png

• 4 weeks later...

I saw an interesting post that shared a cut Kirkland Signature golf ball. Fast forward to this week. Malbon Golf released their well logoed ball for $54 per dozen. Things that make you go “hmm”.

D17E8C11-9216-492F-8DF6-203528683720.jpeg.c87428d8810f5d8c5c5462f7c054b3de.jpeg

Edited by MattWillGolf

:ping-small: CB-P226 Hoofer Cart Bag

:PXG: 0311 Black Ops 8° w/Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue

:PXG: 0211 19° Hybrid w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:ping-small: G410 Crossover 4 w/Mitsubishi Tensei Blue

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:Snell:  MTB prime

:Clicgear: 3.5+

I have played the last 2 rounds with the Kirkland V3's and have been pleasantly surprised at how well they have done.  They do scuff rather quickly but it doesn't seem to affect the ball flight.  I have rotated 2 every few holes.  Tee shots have been as long as my ProV1X's and greenside produces a bit more spin but I can trust that it's going to stop quick and depending on condition of the green is going to spin back a few feet.  

Great video by Matt Blois on his new channel that explains who may benefit from the Kirkland.   They generally work pretty well for me since I am a lower spin player and need a ball that spins a little more. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I played the V3 again today during a round.  More issues with the scuffing.  It’s really bad.  One wedge shot still is all it takes.  I don’t think I’ll buy another box after this. 

WITB:

13 hours ago, DriverBreaker said:

I played the V3 again today during a round.  More issues with the scuffing.  It’s really bad.  One wedge shot still is all it takes.  I don’t think I’ll buy another box after this. 

Are you finding that the scuffs are affecting ball flight or performance or is it just it being scuffed that is keeping you from wanting to keep playing it?

I agree that it doesn't take much to scuff, especially from a wedge shot, but I haven't seen any performance issues from it yet. 

Was online today to order a box of the neon yellow as my local Costco only had the white in stock. The online price is now up to $34.99. The last time I was in the store they were selling for $27.99. I’m not complaining because they are still a great value. Just an observation.

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

6 minutes ago, MattWillGolf said:

Was online today to order a box of the neon yellow as my local Costco only had the white in stock. The online price is now up to $34.99. The last time I was in the store they were selling for $27.99. I’m not complaining because they are still a great value. Just an observation.

I'm not surprised.  I haven't looked to see if they are produced where that fire was or not, but it seems like these days companies will use any excuse to raise prices even if not directly involved.  

I agree, it's still a good price. I'm playing thru my first box and will decide if I buy any more. 

55 minutes ago, MattWillGolf said:

$27.99 is the in store price. $34.99 is the normal online “free shipping/shipping included” price. This is their normal pricing structure for the white and yellow balls. 

Week before last, they adjusted their online price down to $27.99 for both sets of balls, essentially offering their shipped price at the in-store price.

Edited by LeftyZach

Driver - PXG 0311 Gen 6 10.5 w/ Motore X F3 Stiff Shaft

Fairway - PXG 2021 0211 3 Wood Head on 5 Wood Tensei AV Raw Blue 75S Shafts

Hybrid - Callaway Mavrik Pro 4H w/ KBS 80S shaft

Irons - (5-GW) Wilson D9 Forged w/ DG 105 S300

Wedges - 54.12 Vokey Black; 60.08 Vokey Raw

Putter - TM Spider GT w/ slant neck

27 minutes ago, LeftyZach said:

$27.99 is the in store price. $34.99 is the normal online “free shipping/shipping included” price. This is their normal pricing structure for the white and yellow balls. 

Week before last, they adjusted their online price down to $27.99 for both sets of balls, essentially offering their shipped price at the in-store price.

Good to know. Thanks! 

47 minutes ago, LeftyZach said:

I am on the website now and both sets of balls are at $34.99. Maybe they had a sale a few weeks ago.

21 minutes ago, MattWillGolf said:

I am on the website now and both sets of balls are at $34.99. Maybe they had a sale a few weeks ago.

Yes. It was a couple of weeks ago for only like 2-3 days (IIRC, it coincided with some Prime deals?). They're back to normal pricing. Not sure if stores will ever have yellows in stock, but I hope so. I've played 2 rounds with the yellows, and they're great!

Edited by LeftyZach

Put me down as someone who is very much enjoying the V3. 

I played the V2 a good bit, and I’ve made the switch into the V3 with a stint in the 2020 Vice Pro and the 2021 Pro V1 in between. 

I honestly do not know why it is, but I play better golf (scores wise) with the Kirkland. It baffles me because I feel like I shouldn’t. I shot my lowest ever score with the V2, and recently I posted an 83 at my local course and an 81 over the weekend at a course I had never played before, both with the yellow V3. And the Vice Pro and Pro V1s had me in mid to high 80s consistently, but so have the V3 whites. It’s flummoxing—am I more confident and commit more with swings because losing one doesn’t hurt as much? Does the spin, especially from 100 and in, just help my game that much? I don’t know, but I really like this ball, and have just stopped looking for reasons not to play it. It feels great off all the clubs to me, and I do feel confident standing over it on every shot. 

Maybe it spins too much, and maybe there is a sacrifice in ball speed or distance, but the best thing I can say is that they have just worked for me. 

21 minutes ago, LeftyZach said:

Put me down as someone who is very much enjoying the V3. 

I played the V2 a good bit, and I’ve made the switch into the V3 with a stint in the 2020 Vice Pro and the 2021 Pro V1 in between. 

I honestly do not know why it is, but I play better golf (scores wise) with the Kirkland. It baffles me because I feel like I shouldn’t. I shot my lowest ever score with the V2, and recently I posted an 83 at my local course and an 81 over the weekend at a course I had never played before, both with the yellow V3. And the Vice Pro and Pro V1s had me in mid to high 80s consistently, but so have the V3 whites. It’s flummoxing—am I more confident and commit more with swings because losing one doesn’t hurt as much? Does the spin, especially from 100 and in, just help my game that much? I don’t know, but I really like this ball, and have just stopped looking for reasons not to play it. It feels great off all the clubs to me, and I do feel confident standing over it on every shot. 

Maybe it spins too much, and maybe there is a sacrifice in ball speed or distance, but the best thing I can say is that they have just worked for me. 

Part of it absolutely could be the mental aspect.  Paying $60/70 a dozen vs paying $28 for 2 dozen.  Golf is mostly mental I feel like.  

5 hours ago, jdparker said:

Are you finding that the scuffs are affecting ball flight or performance or is it just it being scuffed that is keeping you from wanting to keep playing it?

I agree that it doesn't take much to scuff, especially from a wedge shot, but I haven't seen any performance issues from it yet. 

Yeah I notice some exaggerated flight issues after it scuffs too much. I can literally rip pieces of cover off it is so tattered after a wedge shot.  And my wedges are old.  They are SM7’s I got used back in 2019...  

Compared to the ProV1 I played for like 54 straight holes that had barely a hint of a scuff on it, I just don’t see myself playing it after I go through this box.

Edited by DriverBreaker

WITB:

5 minutes ago, DriverBreaker said:

Yeah I notice some exaggerated flight issues after it scuffs too much. I can literally rip pieces of cover off it is so tattered after a wedge shot.  And my wedges are old.  They are SM7’s I got used back in 2019...  

Compared to the ProV1 I played for like 54 straight holes that had barely a hint of a scuff on it, I just don’t see myself playing it after I go through this box.

Yeah that isn't good. I haven't run into that issue yet with actual peeling or cracking. We will see. I picked up the box and will play through it for sure but we will see what I play after that. I have used ProV1X for a long time and agree they seem to be a little more durable.  

16980813456421154417366807277339.jpg.ecf3b77eb1966ec17819d182f15b2f4f.jpg

I bought a box of the V3 when they first hit my local Costco, and was keen to see if there were any (noticeable) improvements over the V2.  (A little background: ) as my game has improved, I've been attempting to use the same ball for all rounds, to ensure that there's at least one consistent thing in my game 😉  I was playing Snell Black's early last year, and then switched to the MaxFli Tour X after a fitter suggested I needed more spin on my irons.  After playing a few rounds with some ProV-1's that a friend got me as a present, I decided that I LOVE the feel of the softer ProV-1, so when it was time to buy more balls, switched to the MaxFli Tour, and am pretty much in love.

That being said, a box of V3 K-sigs were a good excuse to play a little more golf and  see how they performed.

They lasted one round.  Like @DriverBreaker, it took literally one wedge for me to realize that they're just NOT built the same (and I'm comparing against the MaxFli, mind you, not the ProV, in order to "be fair").  I do not have a picture, but I hit ONE 56 from about 75 yards, and there were three groove-flaps in the face of the ball.  I've never seen that, and even though the wedges are new, I haven't seen that in any of the other balls I've played in the last 3 months.  

So, I have about a dozen K-Sig V3 balls just hanging out in my garage 😉  I gave the rest of the box to my buddy who plays K-Sigs, and was happy to do so. 

do still think they're an incredible value - but just not for me.

On the other hand, I can't recommend the MaxFli Tour/Tour X balls enough - just an incredible ball at an awesome value (I bought the cube (four dozen) on sale for $110, so with tax it was approx. $30/box).  

Driver - PXG 0811 XF - Gen 5, 9 degrees (+1 setting), Oban Devotion TR 65 04
3/5 Wood - Cobra LTDx Max (Blue Colorway)
Utility - Caley X01 Driving Iron (3 = 18*)
Irons (5-PW) - Caley 01T
Wedges (48, 52, 56, 60) - Indi Wedges FLX 48 / ATK 52, 56, 60
Putter - L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 - 65*
Ball - Chrome Tour Triple-Track

On 10/23/2023 at 9:25 AM, LeftyZach said:

... Just saying there is no such thing as a ball that spins too much any more than there is a ball that spins too little. There are just balls that spin too much/too little for your swing. My 81 yr old pard is a good player that has lost club head speed. I gave him a dozen V2's and he increased his drives by about 10 yds because the spin is keeping his ball in the air longer and increased his carry. More spin with his irons have resulted in about 1/2 club more distance. Since they are very similar to any other urethane ball around the greens there is no trade off for him. 

... For me the V3's spin a little too much and I lose about 7yds off the tee and about 1/2 club with my irons. But I play with a high swing speed player that produces very low spin and the V3's work great for him. As you said "they have just worked for me". 👍

Edited by chisag

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

8 minutes ago, GolfSpy SAM said:

I bought a box of the V3 when they first hit my local Costco, and was keen to see if there were any (noticeable) improvements over the V2.  (A little background: ) as my game has improved, I've been attempting to use the same ball for all rounds, to ensure that there's at least one consistent thing in my game 😉  I was playing Snell Black's early last year, and then switched to the MaxFli Tour X after a fitter suggested I needed more spin on my irons.  After playing a few rounds with some ProV-1's that a friend got me as a present, I decided that I LOVE the feel of the softer ProV-1, so when it was time to buy more balls, switched to the MaxFli Tour, and am pretty much in love.

That being said, a box of V3 K-sigs were a good excuse to play a little more golf and  see how they performed.

They lasted one round.  Like @DriverBreaker, it took literally one wedge for me to realize that they're just NOT built the same (and I'm comparing against the MaxFli, mind you, not the ProV, in order to "be fair").  I do not have a picture, but I hit ONE 56 from about 75 yards, and there were three groove-flaps in the face of the ball.  I've never seen that, and even though the wedges are new, I haven't seen that in any of the other balls I've played in the last 3 months.  

So, I have about a dozen K-Sig V3 balls just hanging out in my garage 😉  I gave the rest of the box to my buddy who plays K-Sigs, and was happy to do so. 

do still think they're an incredible value - but just not for me.

On the other hand, I can't recommend the MaxFli Tour/Tour X balls enough - just an incredible ball at an awesome value (I bought the cube (four dozen) on sale for $110, so with tax it was approx. $30/box).  

I agree.  I haven't had any shred yet but they do mark up pretty quick.  I haven't tried the MaxFli yet and should have jumped on the special from MGS but was trying to stay in good standing with the wife....  I know they do the cube deal quite a bit at GG.  It will probably be the next one I try out.

I am also watching for the next cube deal for the Tour X, but also waiting for the yearly Titleist "sale" (where you buy 3 dozen and get a 4th free) to re-stock left-dash.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST 🔷🔷🔷 LS, 10.5* w/ Fujikura Ventus Black 6s
Woods: :taylormade-small: M2 Tour 3W HL/16.5* w/ Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Silver 70g
Hybrids: :PXG: 0317 X GEN4 3H/19* w/ Aldila NV Green Hybrid NXT 85g
Irons: :PXG: GEN5 0311P 4-A w/ ProjectX LZ
Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX4 / :titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50*, :titelist-small: Vokey SM9 56* & 60*
Putter: :scotty-small: Studio Select Newport 1.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x
Bag: Sun Mountain C130

I stand corrected! I just saw on another site that yellow balls are in stock at at least one store!

I have noticed the v3 spins a lot less and is more durable than the v2. About 10% less spin on my launch monitor. Have played them side by side a bit. That said, it’s still not the most durable. It scuffs much easier than my tp5, and does so on a lot of wedge shots. It is a little shorter than my usual gamers, but not excessively so. I could see them being a great fit for players that need a little more spin. They have been good enough that I will play through the remainder of my two boxes, but am trying the maxflis right now, both the tour and the x. Hoping those are a better fit for me.

Has anyone noticed if the yellow version plays any different than the white? I know the color can have an effect on some balls. If they are more durable, I may buy them.

Driver: Ping G425 LST, Otto Phlex UST MP5 or GD AD-TP 6X

3 Wood: Nike Covert Tour (@16 deg), Fujikura Motore Speeder

5 Wood: Nike Covert Tour (@20 deg), Fujikura Motore Speeder 

4i Hybrid: Titleist 913h (@24 deg), Diamana Blue Board hybrid

Irons: Taylormade P790 (5-6) & P770 (7-AW), KBS C-Taper 130x (Soft-stepped 1x)

Wedges: Taylormade MG3 TW grind 56 (@55) & 60, KBS C-Taper 130x (Soft-stepped 2x)

Putter: Sacks Parente 91 aka "The Duke", 34 inches

Ball: Taylormade TP5

• 2 weeks later...

So, a few years ago I was playing Kirklands. I had a different swing (more out to in, more spin from cutting across the ball - 7iron spin with a standard ball was around 6800 rpm) and I was losing distance on the ball vs a normal standard tour ball (Snell, TM, Titleist) so I stopped playing them. Since then I have gotten shallower, my path is now in to out and I have noticed my spin on iron swings has come down. Now I am somewhere in the 5500 rpm range even with a ProV1x RCT ball (granted this is off a mat) and my land angle is like 44 degrees (I would prefer it to be over 45 degrees if I can nitpick). 

After watching the Golf Liberty (Matt Blois) video on the Kirkland balls, it seems like that is the easiest and most effective way to increase spin. Not changing shafts, not changing your static loft on the clubs (though that will help) but just switching out the ball. I am keen to see how the Kirkland does on a launch monitor since I haven't played one in a while. Since I know hitting off mats decreases spin and launch angle (thanks RB) it will be more just to see the difference between a standard proV1, the titleist "test" ball that I have and a kirkland. I think I want to see like a 300-400 rpm jump (not sure if that is plausible) and hopefully a slightly higher land angle. If would give up a few yards for that. 

:mizuno-small: STZ 230 9.5* ➖ PinHawk SLF 16* ➖ :mizuno-small: STZ 230 Hybrid 21.25* ➖ MALTBY TS1-IM 5-GW ➖ :benhogan-small: Equalizer II 54* ➖ :ping-small: Glide 4.0 (S) 58* ➖ L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 
Maxfli Tour X Official Review -- https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63068-testers-announced-maxfli-tour-x-golf-balls-with-max-align-technology/?do=findComment&comment=1021832

• 1 month later...

The KSig v3 is their best yet. Firm feel off driver without excessive spin (97 mph swing speed). The ProV1x is the best all around ball. The Titleist Velocity is the best pure distance ball. The KSig v3 is as good as the rest. The bright yellow is a great color…and is more visible than other yellow balls. This partially overcomes the grocery store brand logo which would be way cooler if it was branded “KSig”. Good feel on irons and chipping and putting. Better around the greens than any surlyn ball. Very high quality ball at a fantastic price. 

Drivers: TaylorMade r7 SuperQuad 10.5 degree w/ Ventus blue regular shaft and Titleist TSR3 9 degree w/ Kuro Kage regular shaft

Fairway woods: Taylormade Burner 15 w/ regular shaft. Titleist TS2 18 w/ Kuro Kage regular shaft

Irons: Ping G425 irons 5-PW w/ Alta CB shafts

Wedges: Mizuno JPX 921 gap 51 steel. Ping Glide 56 steel. Titleist Vokey SM-07 60 steel 

Grips: Golf Pride MCC midsize plus 4 

Putter: Scotty Cameron Futura midsize

Balls: Titleist Pro V1 and Titleist Velocity