MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics MGS Newsletter

MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics

Does 1 degree of loft make a big difference in wedges?
Looking for some wisdom from fellow MyGolfSpy members. My wedge set up used to be 48-PW, 52-GW, 56-SW and 60-LW which worked out perfect. My new set that I will be getting soon will have 45-…
Indi Wedges
As mentioned in the equipment section I ordered these after a wedge fitting.  They bill themselves as the king of spin. This is because they started with non conforming wedges that spin much more th…
Titleist T Series Now on Tour
  CARLSBAD, CA. (May 29, 2023) – The next generation of the PGA TOUR’s most played irons – Titleist T-Series – will debut this week at the Memorial Tournament.   Titleist irons have…
PGA Tour 2023 - Travelers Championship
G’day Golfers, I don’t know about you, but I’m still reeling from the US Open last week. It started with some record-breaking rounds from Rickie Fowler and Xander Schauffele and, as LACC firmed …
Happy Birthday thread
I'm changing things so here is the Happy Birthday thread. If you see someone's birthday on the right side of the main forum page and want to say HB, this is the new place to do it. I'll still be …

Testers Wanted!

2023 MGS Forum Test: Kid Caddie!
GolfSpy_APH
Testers Wanted! Kid Caddie Club Carrier Kid Caddie Golf (www.kidcaddiegolf.com) was created to combine the two best things in life, being a parent & golf. Our focus is helping parents with …
34 comments

MGS Forum: Current Member Testing!

2023 Forum Member Test - Bag Boy ZTF Bag
GolfSpy_APH
MyGolfSpy Forum staff are very excited to have a second Bag Boy test on the schedule this year and get another 4 members involved in testing! Please welcome and congratulate our testers for…
2023 MGS Forum Member Test: Edel SMS and SMS Pro Irons
GolfSpy BOS
Congratulations to our 4 Edel SMS and SMS Pro Irons Testers!!! Testing a Combo Set of the SMS and SMS Pro Irons: @Getoffmylawn & @ejgaudette Testing the SMS Irons: @ChitownM2 & …
Testers Announced: 2023 Forum Member Test - ClicGear 4.0 Cart
GolfSpy BOS
Testers Announced! Clicgear Model 4.0 Push Cart Clicgear is the original compact three-wheel golf push cart that has dominated the sport for over 15 years.  The style is simple, robust and depen…

MyGolfSpy Forum Virtual Golf Tour

SEASON 2 - WEEK 12 MGS Forum Member Weekly Virtual Championship Tour (VCT)
GolfSpy TCB
MYGOLFSPY Forum Member  Weekly Virtual Championship Tour Season 2 - Week 12   IS NOW OPEN   Play Well Everyone!!

MGS Forum: Course Reviews

Club Golf d'Hulencourt
hands39
Length Blacks - 7354 yards White - 6785 Yellow - 6270 Blue - 5674 Red - 5283 Website Description The new Championship Golf Course "Le Vallon" is considered one of the…

Timerstone Golf Course
NateBevers3
This course in Iron Mountain is a beautiful course that is cut into the side of a ski hill in the lower portion of the UP. That being said, the course is tight (especially for a hack like me) and yo…

Prefer to stop receiving these emails? https://forum.mygolfspy.com/settings/?area=newsletters.

FORUM MOD AUTOMATED ACCOUNT