Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

The Distinguished Gentlemen's Thread

The Dansome

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, MBP, I get them as well on the sidebar.   They alternate with the Russians.  It must be an age-gender determined ad feed.   What does Mrs. MBP see when she logs on?

bag - SunMountain Synch with Ogio Synergy X4 cart
driver - :callaway-small: Optiforce 440, Paderson Kevlar Green stiff 46.5"
fwoods - :taylormade-small: Jetspeed, 3HL regular
irons - :taylormade-small:  Speedblades 3-8, 85g stiff steel, 2 up
wedges - :edilon-small: Scor 40, 45, 50, 54, 58
putter - :ping-small: Ketsch 35" slight arc, SuperStroke 2.0 mid-slim
ball - :titelist-small: ProV1x

• SPY VIP

Yeah, MBP, I get them as well on the sidebar.   They alternate with the Russians.  It must be an age-gender determined ad feed.   What does Mrs. MBP see when she logs on?

After my recent research/writing using her laptop on the weekend I'm sure it's men in form fitting boxer briefs ;) lol

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

Sounds like your Google search history is trying to tell you something

LOL

Driver: Titleist 915 D2 9.5 with Diamana Whiteboard S flex

3 wood: Titleist 915F 15*, Whiteboard S Flex

Titleist 915H 18* and 24* with Whiteboard SFlex

Irons: Mizuno JPX EZ Forged 4-PW with S300's

Wedges: Mizuno MP T4 50*, 56* with DG Spinner

Putter:MannKrafted Long Slope or Odyssey #7 Versa Metal milled or Betti Tour Stock;

Ball: Bridgestone B330 or Titleist NXT

Bag: Titleist 'Murica colored carry bag or

MyGolfSpy Tour Bag

RH, Western KY

Posted Image

Man, I must be really getting old.  All I get are ads for golf stuff and testosterone...  :(

What's In the Bag

Driver - :callaway-small: GBB 

Hybrids  :cleveland-small: Halo XL Halo 18* & :cobra-small: T-Rail 20*

Irons  :cobra-small: T-Rail 2.0

Wedges :ping-small: 60* TS / SCOR 48* 53* 58*

Putter     :scotty-small:

Ball :callaway-logo-1:

Bag Datrek DG Lite  

Man, I must be really getting old.  All I get are ads for golf stuff and testosterone...   :(

ROTFLMAO! at least you get better ones than I do all I get is ones for burial insurance and funeral homes and creamatoriums

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

No ads here. :P

Wait I wanna see!!

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

I get "male enhancement" ads. I wonder if someone is trying to tell me something? :D

Ohhhh! dont know on that one cant relate I do know at 57 there may be snow on the rooftop but there is still fire in the furnace so to speak

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

• 3 months later...

I'm trying to get that Zach kid a date ;)

Sorry!

<p><strong>D:</strong>    :ping-small:   9* G400 Max w/Xcalibur TSL</p><p> </p><p><strong>F: </strong>  :callaway-small: 14* XR Pro 16 w/Hzrdous Red</p><p><strong>I:</strong>   :edel-golf-1: SLS-01 4-SW w/Paderson SL</p><p><strong>W:</strong>   :edel-golf-1: DGR 59 w/Dynamic Gold SL</p><p><strong>P:</strong> Artisan 0318 or Edel TB</p><p> 

I'm met with ads for the Jeep I just bought. They can stop now!! Too late. Already have it.

"Glute Activator"

*Please accept my contributions of participation and intellectual property sharing as substitute for monetary renumeration.

I'm met with ads for the Jeep I just bought. They can stop now!! Too late. Already have it.

I'm getting ones for the Mini car  they call the Fiat 500.  have NO idea where that is coming from.  Both of my cars leave carbon foot prints the size of Texas..... 

Driver:   :taylormade-small: M3 Tensei CK Pro Blue
3-Metal:: :callaway-small: GBB EPIC, FujiKura Pro Green

5-Metal:  :cobra-small: F-7, FujiKura Pro

Irons:   :mizuno-small: MP-18 SC, KBS Tour 120

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:   RTX-3  52 - 56 - 60
Putter:  EVN-Roll ER-5

Ball :  :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS

Range Finder:  Busnnell Tour-X,  Garmin S20 

Follow me:

@Hula_Rock

I'm getting ones for the Mini car care they call the Fiat 500.  have NO idea where that is coming from.  Both of my cars leave carbon foot prints the size of Texas..... 

I got the diesel, and it says "EcoDiesel" on my Jeep. All the tree huggers can think I'm saving the earth. I wanted the 420 ft/lbs of torque!

"Glute Activator"

*Please accept my contributions of participation and intellectual property sharing as substitute for monetary renumeration.

I got the diesel, and it says "EcoDiesel" on my Jeep. All the tree huggers can think I'm saving the earth. I wanted the 420 ft/lbs of torque!

AMEN BRUTHA !!!!!  551 on my CTS-V and 401 on my Tundra.  I do get the occasional thumbs down from Volt and Prius drivers.... :)

Driver:   :taylormade-small: M3 Tensei CK Pro Blue
3-Metal:: :callaway-small: GBB EPIC, FujiKura Pro Green

5-Metal:  :cobra-small: F-7, FujiKura Pro

Irons:   :mizuno-small: MP-18 SC, KBS Tour 120

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:   RTX-3  52 - 56 - 60
Putter:  EVN-Roll ER-5

Ball :  :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS

Range Finder:  Busnnell Tour-X,  Garmin S20 

Follow me:

@Hula_Rock

AMEN BRUTHA !!!!!  551 on my CTS-V and 401 on my Tundra.  I do get the occasional thumbs down from Volt and Prius drivers.... :)

Yeah...who used tax incentives to buy the things. Go "green."

So far, not even close to broken in, 21-22MPG in mixed driving. See 28-30MPG on the highway. Liking that.

Best combo of fuel economy and power that was available. I just now need to fill up for the first time. Been a month. My V-6 Accords this was about what they could do for mpgs even with cylinder de-activation. 8 speed tranny really gets everything out of the power plant.

"Glute Activator"

Holy 214 page thread batman..... is there a cliffs notes version?

Mine is always filled with Golf products and crap from amazon.... it's scary

**May the fade be with you**

Driver - :taylormade-small:  SLDR 9.5 Paderson KINETIXx IMRT Green Stiff / 255 cpm
Fairway Wood - :titelist-small:  910F 3 wood
Hybrids - :callaway-small:  Big Bertha Diablo 21deg
Irons - :titelist-small:  710 AP2 4-PW Standard Lie/Flex
Wedges - :taylormade-small:  XFT 50, 54, 60
Putter - :cameron-small:  California Monterey
Ball - :wilson_staff_small:  FG Tour

Holy 214 page thread batman..... is there a cliffs notes version?

Mine is always filled with Golf products and crap from amazon.... it's scary

No cliff notes. This is a mandatory read. A lot happened in these pages.

No cliff notes. This is a mandatory read. A lot happened in these pages.

Oh man, I will see you guys on Monday then.... My weekend will be full of reading.... I think it rounds out to about 70 pages a day if I start tomorrow!

Driver - :taylormade-small:  SLDR 9.5 Paderson KINETIXx IMRT Green Stiff / 255 cpm

Alright, So far 50 pages in.... and man it hits me in the feel goods! This forum is by far the best. Things I have learned from reading or comment on way to late.

Getting a girl tiffany bracelets or charms makes up for anything.

McDonalds has a fancy menu with Chicken Cordon Bleu?

We just got a tim hortons with in the last two years and I am addicted to Tim Bits

I need to step my watch game up, my Invicta and Diesel watch just aren't cutting it.

ManBearPig, I hope the Mrs. Converted Bumble into a sweet headcover!

R.P. is hilarious and his in-depth stories had me laughing with everyone in the office looking at me weirdly.

I loved his actual night putting story on the 15th green.... a little nod to Ty "He was night putting, just putting at night with the fifteen-year-old daughter of the Dean" thank god she wasn't 15 but I do like the coincidence of the 15th green.....

Time for a break and "try" to get some work done

• SPY VIP

Alright, So far 50 pages in.... and man it hits me in the feel goods! This forum is by far the best. Things I have learned from reading or comment on way to late.

Getting a girl tiffany bracelets or charms makes up for anything.

McDonalds has a fancy menu with Chicken Cordon Bleu?

We just got a tim hortons with in the last two years and I am addicted to Tim Bits

I need to step my watch game up, my Invicta and Diesel watch just aren't cutting it.

ManBearPig, I hope the Mrs. Converted Bumble into a sweet headcover!

R.P. is hilarious and his in-depth stories had me laughing with everyone in the office looking at me weirdly.

I loved his actual night putting story on the 15th green.... a little nod to Ty "He was night putting, just putting at night with the fifteen-year-old daughter of the Dean" thank god she wasn't 15 but I do like the coincidence of the 15th green.....

Time for a break and "try" to get some work done

My latest just for you

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

Archived