Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Steven Alexander Golf Shoes

SPY ZINGER

Steven Alexander Golf Shoes by Raimondi

IMG_3466.JPG

In the golf apparel and shoe segment, after a while, brands and styles start to blend together. There are a few brands in this industry that stand out and are easily detectable across the fairway. At the same time, many are not and it's difficult to discern what brand you have on until you search for the recognizable logo.

Steven Alexander has set out to offer something different in golf shoes. He's partnered with one of the world's most respected shoemaker, Raimondi, and is offering the some of the finest golf shoes made to date. Raimondi is a third generation shoemaker, and has been associated with high-end shoe brands such as Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, Prada, and Miu Miu. Raimondi get's into the details with his shoes and personally inspects and approves each one before it's sent out to the customer.

When you place a custom order with Steven Alexander, the shoe is made from the finest calf leather to ensure the shoe breathes and maintains it's waterproofness. You can choose from a variety of colors that add a personalized and unique aspect to the shoe that no one at your club will have. For a small fee, you can add your name to the shoe in script as a signature.

Steven Alexander has a program called The Ultimate Luxury Experience. Under this program, an experienced Italian shoemaker is flown from Italy to the customers' home. Several measurements are taken of the foot. Then, a wooden last is created, and the shoe is built by hand around the exacting dimensions of your foot. Your shoe can be crafted from exotic fabric, crocodile, or snakeskin. The details of the shoe are retained for future orders. The result is the absolute, perfect fitting, luxury shoe. This experience will run about $6,600 USD and the process takes about four to six months to complete.

After a custom order is placed, the shoe's arrival is nothing short of first class, from the sturdy signature box, the protective felt, even wrapped in a bow. The construction of Steven Alexander shoes are absolutely flawless. Each and every detail of the shoe, the stitching, leather, feel, is dead perfect. It's evident the shoes did not originate in a Chinese factory. You can literally smell the quality of the leather.

Steven Alexander shoes are without question, a luxury item and are certainly not for everyone. At approximately $660 USD, they are on probably some of the most expensive shoes available in golf. But for those of you that like to have that one ‘splurge' item, this fits that bill. One of the unique aspects of a custom Steven Alexander order is their one-year return policy. Even custom orders can be returned up to 365 days after the order is purchased. If you are not completely satisfied with your order, no problem, send them back for a return or exchange, it's that simple.

Have a look at the front page of their website (http://www.stevenalexandergolf.com/). Toward the bottom, there is a “How it's made” video for Steven Alexander shoes. It's really well done, and provides a nice snapshot of the start to finish Steven Alexander shoe construction process.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StevenAlexanderGolf

Twitter: https://twitter.com/SAgolfshoes

IMG_3465.JPG

IMG_3467.JPG

IMG_3468.JPG

IMG_3469.JPG

IMG_3470.JPG

IMG_3471.JPG

IMG_3472.JPG

IMG_3473.JPG

IMG_3474.JPG

IMG_3475.JPG

IMG_3476.JPG

IMG_3477.JPG

IMG_3478.JPG

IMG_3479.JPG

IMG_3480.JPG

IMG_3481.JPG

IMG_3482.JPG

IMG_3483.JPG

IMG_3484.JPG

IMG_3485.JPG

IMG_3487.JPG

Posted Image

Those are some fancy shoes

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

Hey!! But yes. I would look good in these. Maybe with some IJP gold colored trousers :)

Royal Albartross is still my favourite though.

Puma should sell the Ultimate Experience with their Faas Lite. They send Blair O'Neal to your house to take measurements of your feet.

Nah Dude, those make my Miu Miu's & Allen Edmonds(Custom Collection) look like my Chuck Taylors(which I happen to have worn out last night & who was from The BurghB))

Damn, those are saweeet!

Great review, excellent pics!

Hat's Off Bro!

Very, Very well done!

Fairways & Greens 4ever

:mizuno-small:

Please tell me you wear those to the club RP :P

Thanks Zinger, its great to hear about some of the lesser known manufacturers, where quality is the emphasis.

If Elton John played golf those are the shoes he would wear.

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

I have been thinking about these gold shoes. Anyone know where I can get some spinner hub caps, a leopard skin seat cover and perhaps a lime green fuzzy fedora to complete the outfit?

:ping-small: G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small: G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:ping-small: G425 4H on :kbs: TGH 80S 

:ping-small: i525 5-U on :kbs: TGI 90S 

:titleist-small: SM8 54 & 60 on :kbs: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

They need some fish tanks in the heels

That's fantastic. Were the goldfish platforms in I'm Gonna Get You Sucka? Classic. I do think the gold is a little gaudy even for a peacock like the zinger! Those are definitely some sweet handmade shoes though. I just am not pimp enough to rock the gold! I guess I just need to pick up some Chuck's so I can be like my hero RP.

Oh, and by the way, if John is making fun of your shoes with some of the crazy stuff he wears that gold must be really bad. What's up Mr. Barry, no gold kilt to rock those shoes with?

Here it is fantastic

!

It's all about the short game, unless you can't keep it in play!

What's in my Bag:
Driver: Adams Speedline Super LS 10.5 with Excalibur T7+ tour stiff shaft
3 Wood: Adams Speedline Super LS 13 degree with Excalibur TFW Tour stiff shaft
Hybrid: Nickent 6DT 19 degree Aldilla Voodoo NV Stiff shaft
Irons: 4-9 KZG Tour Evolution with Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 tour 120 x flex shafts
Wedges:49 degree Dave Pelz wedge with a Nippon N.S. Pro Modus tour 120 x flex shaft. 54,64 Dave Pelz wedges with Rifle spinner shafts 59 Degree Scor wedge with rifle spinner shaft.
Putter: Bentinardi Ben Hogan Big Ben Center shafted 33 inches with best grips custom pistol putter grip.

Ball: Titleist Pro V1X, Callaway Hex Chrome +

• 2 months later...

Wow, those look amazing. Found the "behind the scenes video" on how Steven Alexander golf shoes are made on YouTube in case you missed the link to their website... very high end!!!

Driver: Looking for a new one for 2014! Covert? SLDR? Big Bertha? Any suggestions?!

3 wood: Taylormade RBZ 3-wood, stock

Hybrid: Adams A4OS 3 hybrid (19 degree) and 4 hybrid (22 degree)

Irons: Callaway X18 irons, 3-PW

Wedges: Cleveland 588DSG 54*, Titleist Vokey SM2 60*

Putter: Nike Unitized Leo

Shoes: Adidas TOUR360

Archived