Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

What equipment are you thinking about?

null

The latest MGS testing opportunity has me considering my long game. The driver has been hot enough, as of late, that it is safe. The 3 wood and 3 hybrid, however need to step their game up or their days could be numbered…

WITB:

D: :taylormade-small: QI-10 core 9* Ventus Blue TR Velocore 6x

3w: :taylormade-small: Brnr mini driver 13.5 S

3h: :ping-small: G430 19° Tour 2/Stiff

7W: :callaway-small: 21° Rogue ST Max LinQ 7X

5i-6i:  :srixon-small: ZX5 MKII Project X 6.0

7i-PW: :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII Project X 6.0

50°, 54° & 58°:   :ping-small: Glide Forged Pro

P:   :odyssey-small: White Hot Versa DW

Ball:  :bridgestone-small: Tour BX mindset

Bag:  Ghost MGS Anyday 14 way

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

” The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   

But I have promises to keep,   

And miles to go before I sleep,   

And miles to go before I sleep. - Frost

"That you are here—that life exists and identity,

That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse." - Whitman

I’m ready for new wedges. Ping glide 56 and 60 may be parked in favor of some Vokeys.  I will get fitted though.   I also might be removing the Callaway 3 wood and replacing it with a 4 or5 wood.  It’s the least consistent club in my bag.  I fly the 3W about 225-230 and get just under 250 total.  If I can be fitted for  a 4 or 5 that will get me 240 total and more control, it’s an easy call.

:titleist-small: 917D2 driver

:callaway-small: 3 wood

:titleist-small: TS2 19 degree and 21 degree hybrids

:PXG:0211 5-GW irons

:ping-small: Glide 56 and 60 degree wedges

:odyssey-small: EXO7 putter :garsen: MAX grip

:titleist-small: Pro V1

45 minutes ago, Ben Joest said:

The latest MGS testing opportunity has me considering my long game. The driver has been hot enough, as of late, that it is safe. The 3 wood and 3 hybrid, however need to step their game up or their days could be numbered…

Right there with you. Did a mini/half fitting earlier in the week and the paradym fw sure do hit nice. Although, i like the price of the last gen LTDx much better…

In my :ping-small: Hoofer:

:ping-small: G410 LST 10.5* - Kai'Li White 60 X-flex

:nike-small: VRS Covert 3W 15* - Kuro Kage 65 S-flex

:titelist-small:  T200 4-GW, DG X100 Tour Issue - Tester

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth 54.12 SS & 58.10 SS

:ping-small:  Zing 2 LW - 60*

:ping-small:  Anser 2

10 minutes ago, Caddie1966 said:

I’m ready for new wedges. Ping glide 56 and 60 may be parked in favor of some Vokeys.  I will get fitted though.   I also might be removing the Callaway 3 wood and replacing it with a 4 or5 wood.  It’s the least consistent club in my bag.  I fly the 3W about 225-230 and get just under 250 total.  If I can be fitted for  a 4 or 5 that will get me 240 total and more control, it’s an easy call.

Also check out the TM milled grind wedges. I own Ping glides as well and the TM hits much better, having tried a buddies for a round. 

In my :ping-small: Hoofer:

:ping-small: G410 LST 10.5* - Kai'Li White 60 X-flex

:nike-small: VRS Covert 3W 15* - Kuro Kage 65 S-flex

:titelist-small:  T200 4-GW, DG X100 Tour Issue - Tester

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth 54.12 SS & 58.10 SS

:ping-small:  Zing 2 LW - 60*

:ping-small:  Anser 2

Hack it out podcast with sasho McKenzie as a guest has me thinking of a heavy driver setup. Like 220 g head weight. Tried it today and still could swing 108-110 No idea how that would affect my game. Current head weight is 202g and can ratchet that up to 115 on course if super warmed up and jacked. 

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

21 hours ago, Ben Joest said:

Further thought to this post. I was at golf galaxy today picking up some grips. While I was there I perused the used section, as one man’s trash, etc. etc…

They had a Stealth plus 5 wood and having never hit one, I thought what the heck. All I can say is holy hell, that thing is a bazooka! I was averaging 240 yards carry with a long of 253 yd carry. There are times when I don’t get that kind of carry out of my driver! 

While $280 is a bit steep for a used fairway wood, it has given me something to think about.

WITB:

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

2 minutes ago, Ben Joest said:

Further thought to this post. I was at golf galaxy today picking up some grips. While I was there I perused the used section, as one man’s trash, etc. etc…

They had a Stealth plus 5 wood and having never hit one, I thought what the heck. All I can say is holy hell, that thing is a bazooka! I was averaging 240 yards carry with a long of 253 yd carry. There are times when I don’t get that kind of carry out of my driver! 

While $280 is a bit steep for a used fairway wood, it has given me something to think about.

Offer them 200

Play like a champion today!

4 minutes ago, Javs said:

Offer them 200

I’ve never tried dickering with Golf Galaxy before. I guess the worst they could say is no. 😁

WITB:

26 minutes ago, Ben Joest said:

I’ve never tried dickering with Golf Galaxy before. I guess the worst they could say is no. 😁

... Ask for the Manager and let him know you are buying a club for your son. Mgr's are usually more accommodating, especially if you are a regular customer. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

52 minutes ago, Ben Joest said:

Also a quick google search shows this club can be had for considerably less than what Golf Galaxy wants for it. Now I really have something to think about…

WITB:

50 degree wedge. Not sure what i would go for, but went to do something in that spot for my bag. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

I’m kinda getting antsy about irons.  Love the PXG but SWMBO balking at cost BUT Sub 70 looking pretty good to me and decent LH and price 🤔

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

7 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

50 degree wedge. Not sure what i would go for, but went to do something in that spot for my bag. 

I'm probably going to pull the trigger on a 50º and 54º to replace my 52º and 56º. Leaning towards Vokey but still have to learn about the different grinds. I think this would close up the current gaps between my PW which is currently 46º. Also looking at Mizuno wedges as well. And if I get a wild hair over the winter I might buy a new driver head to go on my Ventus Blue shaft. Currently sporting the PXG Gen5 but not a huge fan.

Driver:  cobralogo.png.60692cdc05482efd83e68664e010b95f.png Aerojet LS, Ventus Blue Shaft - 6S
4 Wood:  callaway.png.e65d398fb0327017a369499fc6126064.png Rogue ST Max 16.5, Tensei White Shaft - 7S
Utility Iron: mizunopro.png.90cc4fb9895830e28063d9a5be416145.png Fli Hi 3-iron, HAZARDOUS Smoke Black Shaft - S
Irons:  mizuno.png.f0e7b21135cb6273b3c1430866904467.png JPX 921 Tour 4-P, Project X Shafts - Stiff 125g
Wedges: cleveland.png.f21f4d2361520fdf1bbd9d515a2f11e6.png 52º, 56º, 60º
Putter:  odyssey.png.58c727e37eb7efda62bce4f7b8881bd9.png Ai-One 7 T CH, 34"
Preferred Ball: srixon.png.f177578dda27a20ef80a0a8b1ae96e3b.png Z-Star Diamond
Pushcart: bagboy.jpg.0dda53b5175958e1b5686f22b90af744.jpg Nitron
Rangefinder: bushnell.jpg.c51debd06066fa243dea7f14d69a8dba.jpg Tour V5 Shift

4 hours ago, Thebear74 said:

I need a new 60 degree don’t know we’re to start so many choices 

... Where to start is easy, where to finish is the hard part. 🤪 Most wedges have attributes you like or dislike. For instance I prefer a teardrop shape as opposed to a rounded/square shape and that knocks a healthy amount of wedges out of the running. I prefer a dead straight leading edge and that eliminates more wedges. Finally a raw or satin finish works best for me. That narrows it down to just a few but then the hard part begins.

... Where and how you play is paramount to choosing the right wedge. I used a high bounce 58* in the Midwest with soft conditions and lush bent grass around the greens, but quickly found I needed a low bounce 58* wedge in the desert with tight lies on hard fairways with gnarly rough around the greens. I also prefer a good amount of heel/toe relief. 

... Understanding your playing conditions combined with your aesthetic preferences should narrow your LW choices down to a few candidates. And as an 18 index, I would take a look at 58* LW's as well which are just a little less demanding than a 60* but with most of the benefits. Good luck in your search! 

On 6/15/2023 at 6:39 PM, cnosil said:

My concern for you with the EvnRoll would be the slower ball speed off the center of the face;  I think that wouldn't be something that a feel player would want. 

... I rolled 5 putts from each distance: 5, 10 and 15 feet. Center contact is pretty consistent, so not sure the Evnroll would help. But I just love the look and the idea of no alignment of any kind. I sent them an email asking if their putters have any type of roll technology or just direction correction for missing toward the heel and toe. I can't believe I have fallen into the MGS trap of even looking at a new putter! 🤑

Puttercontact.JPG.3d82a2920c17021bf242be41a652caf0.JPG

9 minutes ago, chisag said:

... I rolled 5 putts from each distance: 5, 10 and 15 feet. Center contact is pretty consistent, so not sure the Evnroll would help. But I just love the look and the idea of no alignment of any kind. I sent them an email asking if their putters have any type of roll technology or just direction correction for missing toward the heel and toe. I can't believe I have fallen into the MGS trap of even looking at a new putter! 🤑

The EvnRoll face is designed for speed control like the Bobby Grace HSM insert.   The grooves are wider apart toward the center to reduce the amount of face contact to slow down ball speeds and they get narrower as you move outwards to increase ball speed.   They are also supposed to have the direction control which is created by the cut inside the grooves of the putter to operate like gear effect.   As for "roll technology" everything I read; other than marketing, is that it is loft and attack angle that create the forward roll not the face grooves. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

23 hours ago, Ben Joest said:

Also a quick google search shows this club can be had for considerably less than what Golf Galaxy wants for it. Now I really have something to think about…

Not a any brand fanboy enough to say it if I dont mean it but FYI I have had a 52 RTX full face 9 degree bounce for 2 months or so and the relief cuts have really helped my work around the green and 9 degrees is still plenty for me to hit square for a full swing. I do recommend at least looking it over.

Ping 430 Max H/L 10 Degree Geezer Flex

Ping 425 7 wood Geezer Flex

Ping 425 5H [Not in bag]

TM DHY 4/5

Titlist 5-Gap T300's Geezer Flex

Wedges Cleveland RTX Fullface Zipcore 52 degree and TM Hi Toe 4 56 degree

Putter Scotty Cameron Golo S Center Shafted

Ball Bridgestone BXS , Trying The Maxfli Tour S also

Bag Titlist 15 Cart Bag

57 minutes ago, cnosil said:

The EvnRoll face is designed for speed control like the Bobby Grace HSM insert. As for "roll technology" everything I read; other than marketing, is that it is loft and attack angle that create the forward roll not the face grooves. 

... We just have a difference of opinion. Again. 😉  I understand completely what Evnroll's insert is supposed to accomplish. What it doesn't address is if the grooves have any angle for top spin. I am assuming not since it isn't mentioned in anything I have read but it never hurts to ask the source for confirmation. That said, in my own experience, roll technology makes a difference for me and I have putted better using putters that employ it. I was won over by a demonstration by a Nickent Tour heel shafted mallet with a roll technology insert and with a high speed camera you could see it start rolling sooner. In the end it works for me and that is all that matters. I love my Bobby Grace putter for the roll it produces and this is from his website:

"An intense two-year period of research and development followed, which resulted in an exponential improvement in the "HSM" radial face insert that allowed for early roll in addition to distance correction".

... My putters with roll technology and I have putted very well with all of them. Nike B1/07 ... Bobby Grace 6330 ... Nickent Tour:

Putterfaces.JPG.5834df49a17d1caf42377f9323936129.JPG

10 hours ago, chisag said:

... We just have a difference of opinion. Again. 😉 
That said, in my own experience, roll technology makes a difference for me and I have putted better using putters that employ it. I was won over by a demonstration by a Nickent Tour heel shafted mallet with a roll technology insert and with a high speed camera you could see it start rolling sooner. In the end it works for me and that is all that matters. I love my Bobby Grace putter for the roll it produces and this is from his website:

"An intense two-year period of research and development followed, which resulted in an exponential improvement in the "HSM" radial face insert that allowed for early roll in addition to distance correction".

... My putters with roll technology and I have putted very well with all of them. Nike B1/07 ... Bobby Grace 6330 ... Nickent Tour:

Yep, we will disagree on this but that is okay.   I don’t disagree that those putters feel best for you or that you putt well with them.  The putter currently in my bag even has the TM pure roll technology 🙂

I can find other manufacturer claims and scientific studies that support my position too.  Providing for completeness for those who want to look deeper😁

https://cureputters.com/blogs/news/skid-roll-launch-and-loft-myths-the-plain-truth

https://cyberleninka.org/article/n/292911

Abstract: We present the results of a theoretical and experimental study into the influence of various putter head design features on the rotational dynamics of the ball following putter impact. It is found that ball launch conditions can be tailored by designing the putter head with the appropriate combinations of face loft, center of gravity and moment of inertia. Face treatments, such as inserts and grooves, effect the coefficient of restitution and friction coefficient at the contact point and thus provide additional design parameters to control the launch conditions of a putt. Experiments demonstrate that inserts and grooves can modulate the coefficient of restitution of the impact, but not in a manner that gets the ball rolling earlier for fixed length putts.

A reference to a study that shows loft is what influences ball roll: https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=324504579245553&id=111349473894399&m_entstream_source=permalink

Puttlab assessment: https://www.mygolfinstructor.com/instruction/putting/creating-true-roll-on-your-putts/

I’ll even throw in some Geoff Mangum; who delves really deep into the science behind putting and putters.  http://3jack.blogspot.com/2009/02/geoff-mangum-on-skid-roll.html

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Still thinking about putting a 4w back in the bag. I had two holes yesterday with tight fairways that I knew I really shouldn't be pulling driver on, but I did anyways because my HyWood was probably going to put me too close to bunkers or water. One situation worked out OK, and the other... well, let's say it didn't. I have 13 clubs in the bag right now so I don't need to remove anything if I add one back in.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

5 hours ago, cnosil said:

I can find other manufacturer claims and scientific studies that support my position too.  Providing for completeness for those who want to look deeper😁

...  Thanks! I have a link to a putter co with roll technology proclaiming its benefits. You have a link to a putter co without roll technology discounting its benefits. Always seems to be conflicting information when it comes to the more complicated equipment technology. We both agree that the proper loft is one of the most important elements.

... When Kevin Weeks examined my putting the two things I took away as the most important were:

1. Putts rolling at a speed that would end up 18" past the hole gives you the best chance at making putts on most mid to slower muni greens which can have more surface irregularities and sometimes the "volcano effect" in the afternoon from either an improperly cut hole or many players stepping right next to the whole al day long. BUT, if you are mentally wired to die the putt in the hole that shouldn't be ignored as you will have putts drop in from the high side that would not with 18" of past the hole speed and it works better on fast and true greens. He said my distance was very consistent when dying the ball in the hole but inconsistent when trying to roll past the hole so I shouldn't change. 

2. Through trial and error I developed a slight forward press and Kevin suggested that was my way of getting the proper loft for a better roll. I didn't remember when I started with a slight forward press and at that time didn't really know I was doing it. 

Last fall I got fitted for wedges at TXG.  By far the best wedges for me were the Taylormade MG3's in 50-54-58.  Also got a Vokey 60 degree bent to 62.

Do not currently have any use for a new club, apparel, shoes or even golf gloves.  I have some gift cards which will be more than enough to purchase the same 3 MG3's from Golftown.  Who knows what will be available in the future and these work so well for me. 

Driver - Ping G410

Woods - Callaway Rogue 5 wood

Hybrid - Titleist TS2 21 degree

Irons - Taylormade P790 5-PW

Wedges - Taylormade MG3 50, 54, 58, SM9 60

Putter - Mizuno Black Carbon BC3

16 hours ago, cnosil said:

The EvnRoll face is designed for speed control like the Bobby Grace HSM insert.   The grooves are wider apart toward the center to reduce the amount of face contact to slow down ball speeds and they get narrower as you move outwards to increase ball speed.   They are also supposed to have the direction control which is created by the cut inside the grooves of the putter to operate like gear effect.   As for "roll technology" everything I read; other than marketing, is that it is loft and attack angle that create the forward roll not the face grooves. 

... Just got this response from Evnroll:

Hi Sam,

Thanks for reaching out and your interest in Evnroll Putters. The groove technology on our putters does increase friction between face and ball at impact increasing top spin similar to the Taylormades. The difference is the shape of our groove. It increases the consistency of ball speeds across the hitting area with variable land mass (parabolically shaped grooves - v shape)

Let us know if you have any other questions

4 hours ago, chisag said:

...  Thanks! I have a link to a putter co with roll technology proclaiming its benefits. You have a link to a putter co without roll technology discounting its benefits. Always seems to be conflicting information when it comes to the more complicated equipment technology. We both agree that the proper loft is one of the most important elements.

... When Kevin Weeks examined my putting the two things I took away as the most important were:

1. Putts rolling at a speed that would end up 18" past the hole gives you the best chance at making putts on most mid to slower muni greens which can have more surface irregularities and sometimes the "volcano effect" in the afternoon from either an improperly cut hole or many players stepping right next to the whole al day long. BUT, if you are mentally wired to die the putt in the hole that shouldn't be ignored as you will have putts drop in from the high side that would not with 18" of past the hole speed and it works better on fast and true greens. He said my distance was very consistent when dying the ball in the hole but inconsistent when trying to roll past the hole so I shouldn't change. 

2. Through trial and error I developed a slight forward press and Kevin suggested that was my way of getting the proper loft for a better roll. I didn't remember when I started with a slight forward press and at that time didn't really know I was doing it. 

I went to a Dave Pelz short game course years ago. My wife bought it as a birthday gift. Found out my putter was too long and upright. He also promoted having you roll it for 18 inches past the hole. I liked his putting information and some of his wedge work. Sounds like some similar information that Kevin Weeks is suggesting.

Edited by Javs

Play like a champion today!

Anybody gaming Paradym fairway woods? Any strong opinions for or against?

WITB:

5 hours ago, Javs said:

I went to a Dave Pelz short game course years ago. My wife bought it as a birthday gift. Found out my putter was too long and upright. He also promoted having you roll it for 18 inches past the hole. I liked his putting information and some of his wedge work. Sounds like some similar information that Kevin Weeks is suggesting.

... I completely agree 18" past the hole works best all things considered. I just can't do it with any success. For me it would be like throwing a pass to a receiver 5yds beyond where I think it should go, or aiming a foot past the rim on a 3 pointer. I am just very target oriented and trying to putt longer than the target throws my internal radar completely out of whack. 

8 hours ago, chisag said:

... I completely agree 18" past the hole works best all things considered. I just can't do it with any success. For me it would be like throwing a pass to a receiver 5yds beyond where I think it should go, or aiming a foot past the rim on a 3 pointer. I am just very target oriented and trying to putt longer than the target throws my internal radar completely out of whack. 

It isn’t true that you want to have every putt go past the cup. It really does depend on the break and uphill vs. downhill. Or even on lag putts where my goal is to just be close enough to 2 putt. The only time I’m really thinking about finishing past the cup is when I’m inside 6 feet, if it isn’t downhill. 

Driver:  cobralogo.png.60692cdc05482efd83e68664e010b95f.png Aerojet LS, Ventus Blue Shaft - 6S
4 Wood:  callaway.png.e65d398fb0327017a369499fc6126064.png Rogue ST Max 16.5, Tensei White Shaft - 7S
Utility Iron: mizunopro.png.90cc4fb9895830e28063d9a5be416145.png Fli Hi 3-iron, HAZARDOUS Smoke Black Shaft - S
Irons:  mizuno.png.f0e7b21135cb6273b3c1430866904467.png JPX 921 Tour 4-P, Project X Shafts - Stiff 125g
Wedges: cleveland.png.f21f4d2361520fdf1bbd9d515a2f11e6.png 52º, 56º, 60º
Putter:  odyssey.png.58c727e37eb7efda62bce4f7b8881bd9.png Ai-One 7 T CH, 34"
Preferred Ball: srixon.png.f177578dda27a20ef80a0a8b1ae96e3b.png Z-Star Diamond
Pushcart: bagboy.jpg.0dda53b5175958e1b5686f22b90af744.jpg Nitron
Rangefinder: bushnell.jpg.c51debd06066fa243dea7f14d69a8dba.jpg Tour V5 Shift