Random Thread

10 minutes ago, dlow206 said:

Was trying to figure out how to not get beard/mustache hair in my mouth. And google told me i am supposed to comb it

Ah, the good ole' intergoogle...

• Like 4

I'm decidedly brand agnostic -- In my Datrek - DG Lite II cart bag attached via Top-Lok to my image.png.77fe07cbfea697deca64bd4a4263a151.png - Quad XL:

:ping-small: - G400 Max 10.5 - Graphite Design Tour AD DI 5 R

:titelist-small: - TS2 4W - Graphite Design Tour AD DI 6 RS TS2 7W - Alta CB 65 R

:cobra-small:- Baffler 23* - Aldila NV-HL 65 R

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg - Original Series 0211 - 5-PW - MMT 80 S

:cleveland-small: - CBX2 50 / 54 / 58 - Rotex

image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png - Directed Force 2.1 (Nickel) - KBS Tour - Press No. II 3*

:Snell:- MTB  Black

Tracked by Shot Scope V2

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some of you might get a kick out of this. I was surfing through the different threads on here and thought I had pressed on the community button. Anyways my wife popped in about the exact same time the

I've mentioned before that I work for a major auto manufacturer and one of the perks is killer deals on lease cars. I went yesterday and replaced mine with an Audi Q3. I've been wanting to lease

Hadn’t had a chance to post a pick of the new truck

Posted Images

7 hours ago, dlow206 said:

Was trying to figure out how to not get beard/mustache hair in my mouth. And google told me i am supposed to comb it

Google is confused....you just trim it a little closer around your mouth.  

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Modern Bag:  Ping G410+ 9*, Accra TourZ X265 M5;  Snake Eyes 18* & 23* Hybrids; Golfsmith Tour Cavity Forged 3i;  Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Cleveland Tour Action 49*, 53*, 57*; PX LZ 6.5 ;  Ping Heppler Fetch;  Ball - Snell MTB-X; Bag - Sun Mountain H2NO 

Classic Bag:  Driver - Wilson Staff Persimmon; 3w - Hogan Speed Slot; 5w - Wilson Staff Tour Block; 3 - pw - Staff Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

12 hours ago, Rickp said:

Met new (to me) Orthopedic Doc. Took new XRays and looked at the puzzle which is my knee. She was really good with discussion and a plan going forward. Got a prescription for inflammation which has kicked in already and GelSyn shots and in 6 months make plans for a bright new shiny knee.
Don’t want to do anything in a hospital until the C19 has come under control.

Shots didn't work for me.  Git 'er done!!

You will be glad you did.

• Like 3

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

11 hours ago, dlow206 said:

I didn't know that there is specific maintenance required when letting a beard grow out besides just keeping it washed. Apparently i am supposed to comb it...

Depends on how nice the beard looks and who you are trying to impress.

• Like 4

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

@dlow206Yea you need a comb to keep it away from your mouth. Like your hair gotta train it. Get some beard balm too, will help shape it until it knows where to go.

I use this comb its pretty awesome, fits in the pocket easy

image.jpeg.d6501816481d1055a9423d281b9c5393.jpeg

• Like 4

Check out my reviews

:ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

WITB:

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ I :titelist-small: 48 SM8 - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125 S :odyssey-small: O-Works 1W I :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

My 5 year old has played enough basketball in a league at the Y to decide he doesn’t like basketball.  I asked him what sport he does like, and he said “golf, because it’s so easy.”
I wanted to say “shut up kid.”

[emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Putter; Waaay too many to list

3 hours ago, Getoffmylawn said:

My 5 year old has played enough basketball in a league at the Y to decide he doesn’t like basketball.  I asked him what sport he does like, and he said “golf, because it’s so easy.”

That's awesome!... LOL.

• Like 3
19 hours ago, Getoffmylawn said:

I hope for his sake the golf gods have a minimum age requirement for exacting revenge upon those that speak such words.  Otherwise he'll be posting in the Still Aceless thread pictures of lip outs for the rest of his life!   😲

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

Modern Bag:  Ping G410+ 9*, Accra TourZ X265 M5;  Snake Eyes 18* & 23* Hybrids; Golfsmith Tour Cavity Forged 3i;  Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Cleveland Tour Action 49*, 53*, 57*; PX LZ 6.5 ;  Ping Heppler Fetch;  Ball - Snell MTB-X; Bag - Sun Mountain H2NO 

Classic Bag:  Driver - Wilson Staff Persimmon; 3w - Hogan Speed Slot; 5w - Wilson Staff Tour Block; 3 - pw - Staff Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

Hey @Golfspy_CG2how you been feeling buddy?

• Like 8

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:callaway-small: Big Bertha Mini (the :wilson_staff_small:  D7 is in time out)
:callaway-small:  GBB 3W (lofted to 4W)
:callaway-small: V-Series Heavenwood
:cobra-small: Baffler XL 5i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54*
:ping-small: iWedge 58*
:cleveland-small: #10

Twitter: @russtopherb

Has anyone tried the ball called Quantix? I have seen ads on Facebook for them and reached out....thinking they were just the Calcutta ball renamed....this is what they said: Not sure who Calcutta is... but feel free to do some research on our company. We have one of the worlds leading ball scientists, Larry Cadorniga, who works for us in our creation of golf balls. 100% original brand new leading ball designs.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2
  • Hmmm 1

Driver: PXG 0211 w/Evenflo Riptide CB Regular shaft BACKUP DRIVER: Cobra F8 w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft  Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3W(14.5*) & 5W(18.5*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrid: Ben Hogan VKTR 3 Hybrid(18*) w/Recoil ES Hybrid(75 GM) regular shaft Irons: Wilson D7 5-PW w/Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore(50*/54*/58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  Putter: 33" Evnroll ER2 Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat Blue).  Pushcart:  Caddytek 3.0 from Costco

36 minutes ago, fozcycle said:

Has anyone tried the ball called Quantix? I have seen ads on Facebook for them and reached out....thinking they were just the Calcutta ball renamed....this is what they said: Not sure who Calcutta is... but feel free to do some research on our company. We have one of the worlds leading ball scientists, Larry Cadorniga, who works for us in our creation of golf balls. 100% original brand new leading ball designs.

An interesting story...

https://mygolfspy.com/qauntix-and-seed-two-new-faces-in-direct-to-consumer-golf-balls/

18 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Thanks for asking Russ.

Had a bit of a setback the past 2 plus weeks, that has kept me down and out.  But hopefully the Dr's finally got me on the right track and got to the bottom of it over the weekend.

So back to building up strength and stamina.   Still working at home.  

Hopefully will be able to start checking in here a bit more regularly.  

take your time and get healthy, Rob. 

but i know i don’t just speak for myself when i say this place is much better when you’re contributing. 

hoping for a full recovery for you soon. 

• Like 8

:taylormade-small: SIM2 8º | KuroKage XT 70TX
:taylormade-small: SIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX
:titelist-small: U500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
:titelist-small: T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
::vokey-small: SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
:scotty-small:  Futura 5w

On 2/18/2021 at 11:34 PM, dlow206 said:

everyone i’ve met with a beard cares for theirs differently. the same can be said for tattoos  

i trimmed my mustache and around the corners of my mouth. shampooed my beard once a week and otherwise left it alone. when it started to get really long, i’d put it in a hair tie like a ponytail to sleep  

always hated balms and oils, as they’d end up on my collar. and i couldn’t comb my beard bc it was too thick. 

• Like 4

:taylormade-small: SIM2 8º | KuroKage XT 70TX
:taylormade-small: SIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX
:titelist-small: U500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
:titelist-small: T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
::vokey-small: SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
:scotty-small:  Futura 5w

New ping putter pictures are making their rounds online 🙂

• Like 5

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

SuperSpeed 2020 from 100-112 and climbing!

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic Sub Zero - Set at 10* with Aldila Rogue Max 65 gram 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ weight back

:ping-small: G410 Crossover - 2 and 4 iron

Irons:     :ping-small: i210 5-U w/ Nippon Modus 105 stiff (2018 Tester)

Wedge:  :ping-small: Glide 2.0 54* 58* w/ Nippon Modus 105 Stiff

Putter:   :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7 35* and oversized grip (2019 Tester)

Balls:      :srixon-small: Z Star

Other:     :Arccos: 360 (Caddie)

I wonder how long I can keep up this streak of no haircut, no shave. Haven't had a haircut since July and haven't shaved since beginning of November.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Current tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 4/27/2021
Driver:titelist-small: TSi 2 - Graphite Design AD-XC 6S
Hybrids:taylormade-small: SIM Max 3H, 4H - Matrix Ozik 85S
Irons:srixon-small: ZX5 5 - PW - Accra 95 icwt S
Wedges: :cleveland-small: CBX 2 54, CBX Full Face 58 - Nippon Modus 105 Wedge
Putter:  :odyssey-small: Two Ball Ten S Tour Lines - 31"