BigtazzGolf

Collarless golf shirt

Personally these shirts have no place in golf. It's a fad just like the mock necks David Duval wore in the 90's

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

This stuff goes around every decade or so.

I'm just glad my gf was able to get all of the blood out of mine after my dog bit my lip in half

• Like 2

I'm just glad my gf was able to get all of the blood out of mine after my dog bit my lip in half

Swell

Huh,, collarless golf shirt great answers very interesting, well my husband wears Adidas Golf Pique Polo Shirt, we just bought from calibreapparel in $31

You must be very excited, since this is the only thing you post about. Spambot

Sent from my Nexus 6P using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 2

I think I have less of a concern with the collar, and more with the sausage-casing fit Nike uses on these! I'm all for moving fashion forward, but man, I've seen a little too much of JDay in his Nike gear as of late!

• Like 3

The collar-less or "blade" is where its at!  Nike charges way too much but Uniqlo has some nice ones, I think Adam Scott was wearing them recently. I got mine on sale for $9.90, its got a dri-fit material and they are great. 

The stuff from the 90-00's were totally different, those were mock turtle necks.  I was never a fan of that, the new shirts have buttons and have a "smaller" collar.