Bens197 video WITB 2022

Let’s have some fun.

I thought I’d try something new and since I’ll be doing more videos with the MEZZ.1 L.A.B. Testing, this is my audition. 

Feel free to correct any errors. This is the first time in a while that I am super pleased with my setup from top to bottom. Quite honestly, it’s nice to go play and not second guess any clubs that you’re carrying.

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

12 minutes ago, bens197 said:

Let’s have some fun.

My initial feedback.  I used Chome on my laptop and since this is a MOV file I would have to download it to watch; the fact that it is 807MB means it is pretty large to download.    Have you considered putting on a site like youtube to make it easier to watch?

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :touredgeexotics: XCG7 Beta 15*  w/Fujikura Fuel
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

8 minutes ago, cnosil said:

My initial feedback.  I used Chome on my laptop and since this is a MOV file I would have to download it to watch; the fact that it is 807MB means it is pretty large to download.    Have you considered putting on a site like youtube to make it easier to watch?

Thought the .mov would work...You're 100% correct as it's too large of a file...I am in the process of uploading to YouTube as we speak...:)

• Srixon Z-Star XV 

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

Great video @bens197! Before we get into the clubs, I just want to comment on the special guest you had in there and I've gotta say...he was the star of the show. 

That bag looks great, I mean, you can't go wrong with a bag full of Mizuno irons. Thanks for the explanation of the different steels used in the forgings, I've wondered why the chromolly wasn't used in the short irons. Either way, I can imagine they feel and perform amazing.

I'm glad you found a 3 wood that you jive with, it's probably the hardest club to hit well in the bag, especially off the deck. 

Thank you for sharing!

51 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

Great video @bens197! Before we get into the clubs, I just want to comment on the special guest you had in there and I've gotta say...he was the star of the show. 

That bag looks great, I mean, you can't go wrong with a bag full of Mizuno irons. Thanks for the explanation of the different steels used in the forgings, I've wondered why the chromolly wasn't used in the short irons. Either way, I can imagine they feel and perform amazing.

I'm glad you found a 3 wood that you jive with, it's probably the hardest club to hit well in the bag, especially off the deck. 

Thank you for sharing!

He’s in heaven basking in the sun and certainly takes the pressure off me sharing the bag. 

I hoped this could be more of a rehearsal more than anything as I try and step my game up. The L.A.B. Test deserves our full attention and I’d like to elevate what I can offer. 

Thanks for the feedback 😊

• Srixon Z-Star XV 

21 minutes ago, bens197 said:

He’s in heaven basking in the sun and certainly takes the pressure off me sharing the bag. 

I hoped this could be more of a rehearsal more than anything as I try and step my game up. The L.A.B. Test deserves our full attention and I’d like to elevate what I can offer. 

Thanks for the feedback 😊

I think you did a great job with the video. Filming yourself can be a scary task and I think your of to a great start on doing it. 

6 hours ago, bens197 said:

Let’s have some fun.

I thought I’d try something new and since I’ll be doing more videos with the MEZZ.1 L.A.B. Testing, this is my audition. 

Feel free to correct any errors. This is the first time in a while that I am super pleased with my setup from top to bottom. Quite honestly, it’s nice to go play and not second guess any clubs that you’re carrying.

Great job on the video. Your “Dude” is a dog of few words. 😄

:ping-small: CB-P226 Hoofer Cart Bag

:PXG: 0311 Black Ops 8° w/Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue

:PXG: 0211 19° Hybrid w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:ping-small: G410 Crossover 4 w/Mitsubishi Tensei Blue

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:Snell:  MTB prime

:Clicgear: 3.5+

Jam up great job if you ask me. Wish I had the talent and know how to do videos like that---- And BTW the sticks are not too bad either

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Nice job on the video.  Especially good work with the commentary while filming you kept it at a good conversational pace.  I get messed up trying to talk while videoing and tend to lose my train of thought.

Once you find a 3w that works for you hold onto it like gold and never give it up.... unless your significant other finds out she likes it and swipes it for her bag and then you get to do the search again.....  🥺

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

16 hours ago, MattWillGolf said:

Great job on the video. Your “Dude” is a dog of few words. 😄

He’s in heaven as long as he has a warm spot and I am somewhere nearby…

10 hours ago, BIG STU said:

Jam up great job if you ask me. Wish I had the talent and know how to do videos like that---- And BTW the sticks are not too bad either

Thanks Stu 🙂

7 hours ago, Shapotomous said:

Nice job on the video.  Especially good work with the commentary while filming you kept it at a good conversational pace.  I get messed up trying to talk while videoing and tend to lose my train of thought.

Once you find a 3w that works for you hold onto it like gold and never give it up.... unless your significant other finds out she likes it and swipes it for her bag and then you get to do the search again.....  🥺

Thanks man…I am trying to get my wife back into the game and I personally would give her my bag if she’d come join me 🙂

• Srixon Z-Star XV