Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

lab golf df3 available to order

ryan.mzzz

at least for previous customers but presumably the link will work for anyone. really liking the selection of alignment marks this time around. currently available in traditional and counterbalanced aka no armlock or broomstick yet.

https://labgolf.com/shop/putters/df3-custom/

IMG_0726.jpeg

D       ______ Ping G400
F{3|15} ______ Cobra King F9
X{3|19} ______ Ping G425 Hybrid 
I{5|24} {6|27} {7|31} {8|35} {9|40} Callaway Apex CF16

W{45|50} _____ Vokey SM8
W{54|58} _____ Vokey SM9
P ____________ L.A.B. DF 2.1 w/ Stability

Waiting for the broomstick.  But it will be in the bag

Licking my lips like a Basset Hound on a pork chop!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

NOOOOOOO, I love my DF 2.1! Please don't make me switch! Don't even put the thought in my mind!!  😉

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus, :Fuji: Ventus TR Black Velocore 6X.
3W: :taylormade-small: Sim Max, :accra: FX 2.0 200 M3.
3I-PW: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Pro, :Fuji: Axiom Velocore 105 X.
Wedges: 47*, 51*, 55*, 59*: Edison Forged Wedges, Mitsubishi MMT 125g TX.
Putter: :L.A.B.:  DF 2.1
Current Ball:  2022 Chromesoft X as recommended for me by :ping-small: Ballnamic system (highly recommended).
Previous Balls:  Z-Star Divide, Pro V1, Maxfli Tour, TM TP5 Pix, Pro V1x, Vice Pro Soft, Cut Blue ... (See Why!)
Accessories: Shoes: Asics Gel-Kayano Ace (Greatest golf shoes on the planet). Watch: Garmin Approach S60. Glove: Kirkland Signature.  Bag: MNML. 
Cart: Foresight Sports ForeCaddy Smart Cart (Unofficial Review).
Previous MGS Tester for: Kid Caddie

1 hour ago, vamosjackets said:

NOOOOOOO, I love my DF 2.1! Please don't make me switch! Don't even put the thought in my mind!!  😉

if you like how your df2.1 functions, as I do, you may be pleased to know that based on the language in the email announcement, your df2.1 is functionally superior to the df3. 

from the email(bold/underlined/italics by me):

“Like DF 2.1, DF3 is “fully automatic.” That means you'll get the full experience of DF3 wanting to guide itself on the correct path on the way back and through.

And because of all we’ve learned about building Lie Angle Balanced putters over the years, we were able to give DF3 almost all of the forgiveness and stability that makes DF 2.1 the easiest-to-use putter in the game.”

it seems like they redesigned the df to be more palatable to the masses, which is fine, and i’m sure the difference in functionality is minimal. I also would have no problem ordering one if something happened to me df2.1 or I ever decide to make the leap to broomstick. But if you love your 2.1, and you don’t mind the shape or the width of the face, you have no reason to FOMO…unless you really want that new ball picking up technology. 

D       ______ Ping G400

W{45|50} _____ Vokey SM8
W{54|58} _____ Vokey SM9

On 1/19/2024 at 12:29 PM, ryan.mzzz said:

if you like how your df2.1 functions, as I do, you may be pleased to know that based on the language in the email announcement, your df2.1 is functionally superior to the df3. 

from the email(bold/underlined/italics by me):

“Like DF 2.1, DF3 is “fully automatic.” That means you'll get the full experience of DF3 wanting to guide itself on the correct path on the way back and through.

And because of all we’ve learned about building Lie Angle Balanced putters over the years, we were able to give DF3 almost all of the forgiveness and stability that makes DF 2.1 the easiest-to-use putter in the game.”

it seems like they redesigned the df to be more palatable to the masses, which is fine, and i’m sure the difference in functionality is minimal. I also would have no problem ordering one if something happened to me df2.1 or I ever decide to make the leap to broomstick. But if you love your 2.1, and you don’t mind the shape or the width of the face, you have no reason to FOMO…unless you really want that new ball picking up technology. 

LOVE my DF 2.1, but I will say, the DF3 look is sleek. It would be interesting to try these head-to-head. But, as you said, it really would be change for change's sake and not for anything technical. 

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

1 hour ago, edingc said:

LOVE my DF 2.1, but I will say, the DF3 look is sleek. It would be interesting to try these head-to-head. But, as you said, it really would be change for change's sake and not for anything technical. 

But Winter is long in Michigan, so sometimes you just need a change for change's sake to get through it, right???

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

I was never crazy about the shape of the 2.1. The 3 has me very, very intrigued. Always thought the only other putter I'd consider trying was the Link.1 as I love my Scotty Newport 2, but the DF3 is quite tempting...

Driver: :titleist-small: TSi3 9* Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X

Fairways: :cobra-small: Aerojet Max 3W & 7W MCA Kai'Li White 60 Stiff

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :cobra-small: Snakebite Black 52/56/60 Hi-Rev 2.0 Black Stiff

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour X :titleist-small: ProV1x

#LeftyGang

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

Unofficial FootJoy Hyperflex BOA 2023 Review

Unofficial Flightscope Mevo Review

I have been eyeing the 2.1 for a long, long time.  So yeah - this is very intriguing.

Logic tells me they cannot be exactly the same.  One must be better than the other for certain golfers, and it is likely a personalized thing.  At that price, I would want to get fitted and try the two side-by-side.  Which I may do this spring when the DF3 is out and available!

EDIT:  It's the qualifier that makes me just a teeny bit uncertain . . .

“With DF3, we refined every aspect of the design. DF3 is quite a bit smaller, but because of all we’ve learned about building Lie Angle Balanced putters over the years, we were able to maintain almost all of the forgiveness and stability that makes DF 2.1 the easiest-to-use putter in the game.”

-L.A.B. Golf CEO Sam Hahn

Edited by IndyBonzo

Working at getting better ... and very slowly getting there.

•  :callaway-small: Paradym 🔹🔹🔹 8* (:accra: FX 3.0 140 M0 Otto-Phlex)
  •  :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 & 5 Woods (:Fuji: MotoreX F1 7-S)
  • :callaway-small: Paradym X 4 and 5 Hybrid (:Fuji: MotoreX HB 7-S)
  •  :Miura: CB-57 4-P or Maltby TS3 (4-8)/TS4 (9-PW)/TS1 (GW) (shafts:  :projectx: LZ 6.0)
  • :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore 53*, and 58* mid wedges (KBS High Rev 125)
  • :scotty-small: Special Select Fastback 1.5
  • :redrooster: Gloves
  •  :maxfli: Tour X Balls

Don't count my clubs!  Ha.  The 4 iron, 5 hybrid, and 53* Cleveland are in and out of the bag depending on mood, course, and moon phase.

My Official 2024 TaylorMade Qi10 Review:  https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/62804-taylormade-qi10-drivers-2024-forum-member-review/?do=findComment&comment=1014200

My Official 2023 Red Rooster Sussex Glove Review:  https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/58614-2023-mgs-forum-member-test-red-rooster-sussex-golf-glove/#comment-911042

I have two DF 2.1 putters (one that stays at the course and one at home to practice with).  It didn't take me too long to get past the size and shape of the putter, especially when I started making more putts.

Looking at the 3 version, the one feature I find the most beneficial is the sizing of the back hole that acts to pick up the ball off the green.  Over the last year or so, I've tried to master the back hand flip to capture the ball in the depression in the back.  Even with all the practice, I'm successful less than half the time.  Incorporating the ball pick up in the back of the version 3 may make me want to pick one up!

Ping G430 Max driver 10.5 degrees with an Alta Quick45 gram senior shaft
Callaway Epic 3 wood, Project X Evenflow Green 45 gram senior shaft  
Callaway GBB Epic Heavenwood, with a Mitsubishi Diamana 50 gram senior shaft
Ping G 20.5 degree 7 wood, with a stock Alta 65 gram senior shaft
Ping G 26 degree hybrid, stock Alta 65 gram senior shaft
Callaway Paradym X irons, 7-AW with Aldila Ascent Blue 50 graphite shafts
Edison wedges:  50, 55 and 60 degree, KBS Tour Graphite A flex shafts
Putters:  L.A.B. Direct Force 2.1 putter, 34.5" long, 67 degrees lie

2022 MGS Tester:  Shot Scope Pro XL+ with H4  

1 minute ago, Golf2Much said:

I have two DF 2.1 putters (one that stays at the course and one at home to practice with).  It didn't take me too long to get past the size and shape of the putter, especially when I started making more putts.

Looking at the 3 version, the one feature I find the most beneficial is the sizing of the back hole that acts to pick up the ball off the green.  Over the last year or so, I've tried to master the back hand flip to capture the ball in the depression in the back.  Even with all the practice, I'm successful less than half the time.  Incorporating the ball pick up in the back of the version 3 may make me want to pick one up!

I posted a video on this thread somewhere showing the easiest way to master the flip.  I'll see if I can't find it quick

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

On 1/25/2024 at 9:53 AM, Jnoble89 said:

I was never crazy about the shape of the 2.1. The 3 has me very, very intrigued. Always thought the only other putter I'd consider trying was the Link.1 as I love my Scotty Newport 2, but the DF3 is quite tempting...

The thing I love about my df is how good it works. The thing I hate about it is that I used to be able to appreciate and be excited by all sorts of different putters. Bettinardi were my favorites but i also used to love evenroll and I always imagined i’d find myself a teryllium insert scotty one day. Now I’m restricted to buying from Lab, as all the other putters are now, for me, relegated to the dustbin of history. If you love traditional putters, don’t watch those videos with sam from lab golf with the “revealer.” Once you figure out what he’s actually saying, and then you realize what’s actually going on during the putting stroke as far as rotational forces inflicted onto your hands by the traditional putters, it’s all over, and now we have to wait for the Lab golf patent to expire before we get any selection or meaningful competition in the marketplace. It actually kind of sucks. That being said, I have a df2.1 with a bgt stability shaft that I consider at this time to be the best putter available to anyone on earth (except potentially the df2.1 with the tpt shaft,) so i’m good at least.

after watching the revealer video’s and examining my personal gamers, here’s what I found:

my center shafted face balanced seemore mfgp2:

backswing -> face tries to open 

through swing -> face tries to open

my compensation: prayer grip, slow backswing, increasing velocity “pop” stroke to minimize rotation. I didn’t realize I was doing this at the time, but this is what I was doing. Pre lab golf, I hit the best putts of my life with the mfgp2.

my bettinardi #8:

backswing -> face tries to close

through swing -> face tries to open

my compensation -> “pendulum” motion. trying for the same speed back and through. though I didn’t know it at the time, this was essentially timing out my stroke so at the moment of impact, I achieved a putter face that was perpendicular to my intended line at its moment of inflection/transition as the face moved from closed to open. As a tennis player, this is kind of like trying to hit a serve when during the toss, as the ball transitions from moving against gravity to moving with gravity, the ball is for a moment motionless in space. With my bettinardi, for a moment, the face is square to my path, and my brain did everything it could to get that moment to be the same moment as my putter struck the ball. A df with the bettinardi studio stock steel face is my dream now. 

my df2.1:

backswing -> face tries to stay true to path

through swing -> face tries to stay true to path 

my compensation -> having putted for years with either a blade or a center shafted mallet, at first the df felt foreign and weird. It probably took me 6 months to get comfortable with the way swinging the df felt, but during that time my on course confidence  was growing, and putts kept falling, so I stuck with it. Because your hands are used to working against the forces generated by traditional putters, when those forces are no longer present, your hands are a little confused. Because this confusion is normally resigned to our unconscious thought, recognizing the source of the confusion/difference is a bit of a subtle art. You have to allow your mind to be still and yourself to exist in the moment to allow yourself to recognize the difference between rotational forces being exerted by the putter into your hands versus the lack of those forces. If you’re like me, your brain will be confused for some amount of time until it clicks, and then your putting life is much improved. Over time I learned to bring the club back, and let gravity bring the club back to the ball. Which I’m still working on. The muscle memory from the compensations I used with my previous putters still exists and causes me to push or pull one, but I can feel it now, and I know what I did wrong. But, if I can keep my hands still and not fire any superfluous muscles during my putting strokes, I get better results with my df than i’ve ever had in life.

Edited by ryan.mzzz

D       ______ Ping G400

W{45|50} _____ Vokey SM8
W{54|58} _____ Vokey SM9

On 1/25/2024 at 10:20 AM, IndyBonzo said:

Logic tells me they cannot be exactly the same

if lab is to be believed, as I’ve yet to hold a df3, the difference is not of kind it’s a difference in degree. similar to the difference between a df to a mezz or a mezz to a link. the differences boil down to forgiveness for off center strikes and the amount of force you need to introduce to the putter grip with your hands in order to get the putter face to twist. The df 2.1 is physically larger so it can position weight further from the center which increases the leverage exerted by that weight. 

Edited by ryan.mzzz

D       ______ Ping G400

W{45|50} _____ Vokey SM8
W{54|58} _____ Vokey SM9

That makes good sense, @ryan.mzzz.  Thank you.

Working at getting better ... and very slowly getting there.

•  :callaway-small: Paradym 🔹🔹🔹 8* (:accra: FX 3.0 140 M0 Otto-Phlex)
  •  :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 & 5 Woods (:Fuji: MotoreX F1 7-S)
  • :callaway-small: Paradym X 4 and 5 Hybrid (:Fuji: MotoreX HB 7-S)
  •  :Miura: CB-57 4-P or Maltby TS3 (4-8)/TS4 (9-PW)/TS1 (GW) (shafts:  :projectx: LZ 6.0)
  • :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore 53*, and 58* mid wedges (KBS High Rev 125)
  • :scotty-small: Special Select Fastback 1.5
  • :redrooster: Gloves
  •  :maxfli: Tour X Balls

Don't count my clubs!  Ha.  The 4 iron, 5 hybrid, and 53* Cleveland are in and out of the bag depending on mood, course, and moon phase.

My Official 2024 TaylorMade Qi10 Review:  https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/62804-taylormade-qi10-drivers-2024-forum-member-review/?do=findComment&comment=1014200

My Official 2023 Red Rooster Sussex Glove Review:  https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/58614-2023-mgs-forum-member-test-red-rooster-sussex-golf-glove/#comment-911042

I stopped by Golf Galaxy this morning and saw several versions of the DF 2.1 in their putting area, so with a little bit of time to kill, I gave it a try. Soon I was making 30-footers with what the staff referred to as the "branding iron" model. Still not gonna spend that much money on a putter when the real issue is the guy who's holding it, but I was very impressed with how it felt. The DF 3 will be interesting to try when it gets to GG floor.

Obsessed with chasing the dimpled orb.

More about me:  WITB type stuff

Fit For Golf tester 2024

On 1/26/2024 at 11:57 AM, ILMgolfnut said:

I stopped by Golf Galaxy this morning and saw several versions of the DF 2.1 in their putting area, so with a little bit of time to kill, I gave it a try. Soon I was making 30-footers with what the staff referred to as the "branding iron" model. Still not gonna spend that much money on a putter when the real issue is the guy who's holding it, but I was very impressed with how it felt. The DF 3 will be interesting to try when it gets to GG floor.

I disagree with you, respectfully.  Watch a video featuring the revealer - golfers have learned to overcompensate and manage the forces that all other putters succumb to during the putting stroke.  

Just this one time, it’s not you.  It’s your equipment.  

If you are draining 30 foot putts with a putter that’s not fighting you, that says something.  It’s not a cheap product, but it’s the last putter you’ll ever need and you are buying American.  These are the best putters in the world, imho and I would do whatever is necessary to get one in your bag.  

Well, poop. Definitely want this now. Might have to sell, trade several other putters first…. Out get a credit card my wife doesn’t know about 🤣🤣

Driver:   :callaway-logo-1:Rouge ST MAX LS, 10.5, stiff

:taylormade-small: BRNR MiniDriver, S-Flex

Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Rouge ST MAX 3 wood, stiff

Fairway:  :callaway-logo-1:Rouge ST MAX 3 hybrid, S-flex

Irons:   New Level 902 OS, 5-PW, S-Flex

Wedges: :taylormade-small: hi-toe 50, 54, 58,  DG S300 S-flex

Putter:  :EVNROLL: Zero

Ball: Srixon Q Star Tour/Z Star

Grips:  Golf Pride Z Grip midsize

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I fell for the hype so in 6 weeks it should be delivered. I have always felt that a great putter is will help lower your scores over any driver out there. Can't wait 

Edited by RangerGrey

Driver:  :ping-small: G430 Max 10 w/OBAN KIYOSHI Purple Tour Reserve 45

3W: :callaway-small:  Paradym Ai Smoke Max D w/GD AD CQ5

5/7 W: :callaway-small:  Paradym w/ :projectx:HZRDS 60

all woods have CPX grips

5 thru PW : 😍 :ping-small: BP S w/ i70 SteelFiber black Label PR shafts

Wedges: :cleveland-small:  RTX 6 Full face 48*, 54* w/ i95 SteelFiber shafts

All irons have WINN DRI-TAC LT grips

Puter: 😍 :L.A.B.: GREEN DF3 w/Black 34" w/ BGT Stability ONE w/Press II 3 grip

(Back-up):EVNROLL:  E2 34" w/ BGT Stability Fire shaft midsize Black Pure Grip

Ordered a DF3 (left-handed!!!!) yesterday.  Got it in black with the B alignment aid.  Got a black Accra shaft.

Got fitted on a SAM machine.  Putted substantially better than with my current putter, even though I was using a Mezze stock to fit me that differed a bit from the custom DF3 I ordered with my specific measurements.

Cannot wait to get the putter.

• :taylormade-small: Sim 2 Driver Fujikura Ventus Blue 6R shaft
  • :taylormade-small:Sim 2 5 wood Fujikura Ventus Blue 5R shaft
  •  th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0311 Gen 5 Seven Wood Project X Cypher 50 5.5 shaft.
  • :titelist-small: H818 Hybrid 25 degrees Tensei ck Series 60 HY regular flex shafts at C4 setting (flat for lefties)
  • th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg 0311 Gen 6 Hybrids 3-28 and 31 degrees.
  • :titelist-small: 718 AP1 irons 6-gap Tensei ck Series AMC IR regular flex bent two degrees flat
  • :vokey-small: SM 7 Wedge 58 degrees M grind with 8 bounce Steel shafts wedge flex bent 2 degrees flat
  • :ping-small: Glide 3 52.12 with  Alta CB Red Regular Flex shaft bent 2 degrees flat
  • image.png.e5dbe8fedd098b46b3fda77752b5beae.png MG4 56.12 with Fujikura Ventus TR Blue Flex: R
  • LAB DF3 putter - 33 inches long, 71 degree lie angle, Accra shaft
  • Bridgestone B X or Titleist Pro V-1x

image.png

image.png

LAB putters are legit! I game a Mezz.1 Max and it has been the best putter I have ever owned. People are hesitant to buy one because of the price tag, but this thing will stay in my bag for the foreseeable future. Great investment for my game.

I will most likely try the df3 when the broomstick model comes out, but between those two putters I won't have a need for another putter for the next 20 years. They are that good!

Driver: PXG 0311 Gen 5 7.5 Ventus Black X-Stiff

Woods: PXG 0311 Gen 5 4 wood Ventus Black X-Stiff, PXG 0311 Gen 5 3 hybrid Ventus Black X-Stiff

Irons: PXG Gen 5 0311 T 4-PW Project X LZ 6.5, 52, 56, 60 Sugar Daddy II Wedges Project X LZ 6.5

Putter: LAB Mezz.1 Max Accra White shaft

Yes they are pricey but when putting is 46% of your game it's worth it.  A driver with a premium shaft in it is more expensive as it get used so little compared to using a putter so to me they are well worth the price as a good putter is more valuable to me than a premium driver. There is so much truth in drive for show putt for dough 

all woods have CPX grips

Just now, RangerGrey said:

Yes they are pricey but when putting is 46% of your game it's worth it.

There is no high-tech, high-dollar putter that will fix the flaws of the person holding it, namely me. It won't read the green for me, and it won't force me to start the club on the right path (my tendency is to pull my putts) or keep it there. I've played around with the PAR 2.1 at PGASS and GG; it was fun, and it puts a good roll on the putts if I start it out straight. But I don't always start it straight. And my old Z/I Delta putter also puts a good roll on it if the moron holding it does what he's supposed to do. So for me it's not worth it.

Obsessed with chasing the dimpled orb.

More about me:  WITB type stuff

Fit For Golf tester 2024

One thing L.A.B. putters supposedly are able to do is keep the face square without twisting to the target providing you start the face square when you 1st align it up. It's one putter that does this better than all of the others, okay thats debatable IK. Now there are many other boutique putters out there that are much more money that don't do this as I'm not sure how much you paid for your driver but many people will go out and easily spend $600-$800 on a driver and not think too much about their putter. I'm not sure what putter exactly you are talking about when you said you played around with the PAR 2.1 is that the LAB DF 2.1 as I'm new to this brand as I they are way too big for my liking as thats why I'm going with the DF 3 model. Getting fit is a key to anyone wanting to improve their games I know its the Indian not the arrow. We all have flaws but there are putters that actually help you to be a better putter just like there are drivers that can help you find more fairway despite your flaws. 

all woods have CPX grips

Ordered DF3 Green with W alignment...looking forward to seeing how it improves my putting.

Edited by chadmariage

Driver:       image.png.7f3c52cdda3996453095f572126b9503.png    Stealth Plus | HZRDUS Black 60g XS
Fairway:     image.png.de1d30837028fb410cf9dc1340344a45.png    Stealth 2 3 Wood | Aldila Rogue 110 SFlex
Hybrid:      image.png.c177efb5cde037d8fb691bcb450e5724.png    GAPR 3 (19degree) | Kuro Kage S Flex
Hybrid:      image.png.1fe8068c68ae75b2f1739ad6e9289e3f.png     Stealth 2 4 Hybrid | Kali 85-S  
Irons:         image.png.b17583525b373be8ce13f02fca7588a4.png     P790 5-A | Dynamic Gold S300 105 
Wedges:    image.png.57b205d69afea828699b768e9de81e92.png      MG3 56(down to 55) and 60 | Stock True Temper (DG) Wedge
Putter:       image.png.6b0c05187a2a0def1a1ca539fb41ac22.png      DF3 | White Accra x LAB | 34" 67 degree Lie Angle

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/18/2024 at 4:13 PM, Josh Parker said:

Waiting for the broomstick.  But it will be in the bag

Same here! It will be in the bag, but waiting for the broomstick.

Driver: PXG 0311 Gen 5 7.5 Ventus Black X-Stiff

Woods: PXG 0311 Gen 5 4 wood Ventus Black X-Stiff, PXG 0311 Gen 5 3 hybrid Ventus Black X-Stiff

Irons: PXG Gen 5 0311 T 4-PW Project X LZ 6.5, 52, 56, 60 Sugar Daddy II Wedges Project X LZ 6.5

Putter: LAB Mezz.1 Max Accra White shaft