Scotty Cameron. Yes or No?

jake.48

15 hours ago, jake.48 said:

Been thinking about purchasing a scotty for quite a while now. just wondering is it really worth it or will i get the same from something like an odyssey or evnroll?

The same what?   How do you define "worth"

Cameron's are high quality putters but foundationally are no better or worse than any other putter.  No putter has magic, magic dust, or voodoo; even if they advertise that they do, that will magically transform your  putting.  Putters are a shaped  piece of metal on the end of a shaft.    You would be better served to find the putter that works for your stroke, that you aim best, starts the ball on the line you aim, and you can control the speed.    Maybe that is a Cameron and maybe it isn't.   

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :touredgeexotics: XCG7 Beta 15*  w/Fujikura Fuel
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

The value of buying anything can only be determined by the person paying for the product or service.

Some people don’t think a $400-500 putter is worth it and others think a $2500-12,000 one is. 

Somethink that one brand is better than another.

Does the putter fit your eye from a looks perspective? Does the putter have the sound/feel you like? Does it give you the ability to control pace? 

Some like a milled or deep milled faced others like differs types of inserts. To many variables to say one putter is the same as another and again value is what the buyer perceives.

Me personally I don’t game odyssey/toulon for several reasons. I like Ping, Scotty and miura. I have played $200,400 and $2500+ for putters. 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

1 hour ago, cnosil said:

The same what?   How do you define "worth"

Cameron's are high quality putters but foundationally are no better or worse than any other putter.  No putter has magic, magic dust, or voodoo; even if they advertise that they do, that will magically transform your  putting.  Putters are a shaped  piece of metal on the end of a shaft.    You would be better served to find the putter that works for your stroke, that you aim best, starts the ball on the line you aim, and you can control the speed.    Maybe that is a Cameron and maybe it isn't.   

Yes i think i’m going to get fitted just before summer and take that advice of using what’s best for me. the idea of a scotty seems nice as it looks nice in the bag and i think their simplicity is unmatched but what you’re saying is very true. 

🙌🙌🙌

i appreciate the feedback. i think a fitting would be the best option for me to see what suits my stroke and eye. i’m only really going off looks at the minute and have tried the newport and newport 2 square back. the only thing i am thinking of is if i buy for example an odyssey/toulon as it fits my stroke and my eye. will i not regret spending a little extra on for example a scotty or ping pld or something on the higher end of the spectrum and end up spending more money on buying another putter. have you ever experienced this?

🙌🙌🙌

21 minutes ago, jake.48 said:

the idea of a scotty seems nice as it looks nice in the bag and i think their simplicity is unmatched 

You are basing this on a name and the consumer view that cameron's are somehow better than others.   They look no different that any similar styled putter and I am not sure what you mean by their "simplicity is unmatched".   

16 minutes ago, jake.48 said:

i appreciate the feedback. i think a fitting would be the best option for me to see what suits my stroke and eye. i’m only really going off looks at the minute and have tried the newport and newport 2 square back. the only thing i am thinking of is if i buy for example an odyssey/toulon as it fits my stroke and my eye. will i not regret spending a little extra on for example a scotty or ping pld or something on the higher end of the spectrum and end up spending more money on buying another putter. have you ever experienced this?

I don't know what will cause you regret or not.  You seem to be driven by the "status" that a Cameron putter carries.  I say you need to decide what your goal is for the putter.   Do you want your partners to see that you have a Cameron in your bag or do you want to find a putter that helps you shoot lower scores.   Perhaps that putter is a Cameron.    My regrets in the past have been buying Cameron's simply because of the name and the thought that the brand would make me a better putter.  Then I learned more about putting and putting skills and realized that Cameron is just a brand that is no better than any other putter.  

At the end of the day,  if you want a Cameron,  buy a Cameron.   Based on what you are asking,  you will always have it in the back of your mind until you do. 

Edited by cnosil

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :touredgeexotics: XCG7 Beta 15*  w/Fujikura Fuel
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

44 minutes ago, jake.48 said:

Not sure if you looked at pricing but Toulon is as expensive if not more than a scotty for an off the rack putter.

Almost all similar to the Newport/newport2 are based of the anser putter. Each manufacturer puts their spin on it.

You seemed to be concerned with status or some kind of prestige with owning a Scotty and the name. Don’t get me wrong I am a Scotty Cameron fan boy and have owned numerous Scotty’s over the years and have several at the house. I’ve also met Scotty in person and have had a brief conversation with him at the encinatas gallery. But if you find a putter from another brand that’s better than a Scott for you there should be no regret in the purchase. But if you are dead set on wanting a scotty then get fit specially for a Scotty and see what model, length, etc fit you.

want happens if you go for a fitting and it’s a mallet or mod mallet that works better than the Newport or newport2. Will you be disappointed not having one of those and not buy the putter that fits you 

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Thanks mate. Cool that you’ve met Scotty himself🙌. Thanks for the feedback and i’ll take it into consideration when getting fitted. Got myself a putter fitting booked for the end of march👍. Will report back to you on what i end up with… 

🙌🙌🙌

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/25/2024 at 7:03 PM, RickyBobby_PR said:

Not sure if you looked at pricing but Toulon is as expensive if not more than a scotty for an off the rack putter.

Almost all similar to the Newport/newport2 are based of the anser putter. Each manufacturer puts their spin on it.

You seemed to be concerned with status or some kind of prestige with owning a Scotty and the name. Don’t get me wrong I am a Scotty Cameron fan boy and have owned numerous Scotty’s over the years and have several at the house. I’ve also met Scotty in person and have had a brief conversation with him at the encinatas gallery. But if you find a putter from another brand that’s better than a Scott for you there should be no regret in the purchase. But if you are dead set on wanting a scotty then get fit specially for a Scotty and see what model, length, etc fit you.

want happens if you go for a fitting and it’s a mallet or mod mallet that works better than the Newport or newport2. Will you be disappointed not having one of those and not buy the putter that fits you 

Hi mate, thought i’d update you on the putter situation. Got fitted earlier today and ended up getting fitted into the toulon san diego. Similar shape to the Newport 2 but much preferred the way the toulon frames the ball. The toulon also felt a little softer in my opinion than the Newport 2 which i liked a lot. Much appreciate your advice which turned me away from impulsively buying a scotty! 🤦🏼‍♂️🤣

🙌🙌🙌

I can tell you that I know a couple guys with Scotty's that suck at putting. I'm not really confident there's that much of a difference brand to brand. The putter fitting would be your best bet.

Driver: Ping G430 Max 10K 9º | Ping Tour 2.0 Black 75S

Fairway Wood: Ping G430 Max 3W 15º | Ping Tour 2.0 Chrome 75S

Hybrids: Ping G425 Max 3H 19º | Tensei Orange 80S & Ping 4i iCrossover 22.5° | Ping Tour 2.0 Chrome 85S

Irons: Mizuno JPX921 Forged (5-GW) | Dynamic Gold 120 S300

Wedges: Ping s159 54º & 58º | PING Z-Z115

Putter: TaylorMade Spider Tour

Ball: ProV1x

18 hours ago, jake.48 said:

Hi mate, thought i’d update you on the putter situation. Got fitted earlier today and ended up getting fitted into the toulon san diego. Similar shape to the Newport 2 but much preferred the way the toulon frames the ball. The toulon also felt a little softer in my opinion than the Newport 2 which i liked a lot. Much appreciate your advice which turned me away from impulsively buying a scotty! 🤦🏼‍♂️🤣

Despite my despise for Sean Toulon the San Diego is a good putter. I had one for awhile when they were first released. It is soft for an otr putter.

Congrats on getting a putter that works for you

2 hours ago, brogies said:

I can tell you that I know a couple guys with Scotty's that suck at putting. I'm not really confident there's that much of a difference brand to brand. The putter fitting would be your best bet.

Feel, balance, look, different types of inserts. Theres enough differences between brands that one should get fit for what best for them 

I’ve tried a Scotty mallet and a Scotty blade and always went back to my Odyssey. I bought both second hand though and my next putter I will actually get fit for, regardless of brand. I think that will make a difference more than any brand could

:taylormade-small:Super Burner 2.0 10.5*

:cobra-small: Fly-Z hybrid

:edel-golf-1: SMS 4-GW

:ping-small: i3 5 Wood

:titleist-small:SM7 56*,60*, SM8 52*

:odyssey-small: Versa 1 putter

2023 Tested: Edel SMS Irons

On 2/24/2024 at 7:49 PM, jake.48 said:

Been thinking about purchasing a scotty for quite a while now. just wondering is it really worth it or will i get the same from something like an odyssey or evnroll?

I have a collection of Scotty Cameron putters. I didn't purchase them because they would make more putts for me, I just like collecting them. You can make as many putts with other brands, just find one you like and fits your stroke.

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x

2 hours ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Feel, balance, look, different types of inserts. Theres enough differences between brands that one should get fit for what best for them 

Yea, like I said. 

Driver: Ping G430 Max 10K 9º | Ping Tour 2.0 Black 75S

Fairway Wood: Ping G430 Max 3W 15º | Ping Tour 2.0 Chrome 75S

Hybrids: Ping G425 Max 3H 19º | Tensei Orange 80S & Ping 4i iCrossover 22.5° | Ping Tour 2.0 Chrome 85S

Irons: Mizuno JPX921 Forged (5-GW) | Dynamic Gold 120 S300

Wedges: Ping s159 54º & 58º | PING Z-Z115

Putter: TaylorMade Spider Tour

Ball: ProV1x

On 2/25/2024 at 12:12 PM, jake.48 said:

Yes i think i’m going to get fitted just before summer and take that advice of using what’s best for me. the idea of a scotty seems nice as it looks nice in the bag and i think their simplicity is unmatched but what you’re saying is very true. 

I've tried using Cameron putters a time or two over the years and found out that, at least the models I tried, just didn't work for me.  My experience, and I've probably used over 50 putters in my 60+ years of golfing, puts Cameron putters in the bottom 25%.  That's clearly just one person's experience and I know people who love 'em, but I don't even give them a second look when I check out putters these days.

Ping G430 Max 10.5*

Ping G430 SFT 3 wood and Ping G430 HL 7 wood SR flex

Ping G430 4,5,6,7 hybrids  SR flex

Cleveland Launcher XL Halo 8,9,P,G, SW irons   A Flex

Cleveland Smart Sole S wedge  A Flex

Cobra Nova putter

Like you I wanted a Scotty for the longest time. Although I was under no illusion that it would magically improve my putting I love the visual appeal, the high quality craftsmanship and as an engineer the level of engineering and machining involved in the putters.

About 6 months ago I finally decided to take the plunge and purchased one of the newest models and think it is fantastic. It has certainly lived up to my expectations. 

Not only do I love the look down by the ball but due to my enjoyment of having it I has meant I have practiced putting alot more and as result have seen some improvement.

Obviously the cost is very high and it's ultimately down to your own circumstances, but I have certainly not regretted it 6 months down the line.

Driver:   Callaway Rogue ST Max 9* w/ Tensei White Xstiff Shaft

Wood:     Cobra F9 3 wood 15.5* w/ Tensei White Stiff Shaft

Irons:    Ping I210 Irons 5-PW

Cobra Utility 3-4 iron

Wedge:  Cleveland RTX4 50*

Callaway MD5 Jaws 54*

Callaway MD5 Jaws full face 58*

Putter:   Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2 Plus

Balls:     Callaway Chromesoft X / Bridgestone Tour B XS

6 minutes ago, losthunter453 said:

Like you I wanted a Scotty for the longest time. Although I was under no illusion that it would magically improve my putting I love the visual appeal, the high quality craftsmanship and as an engineer the level of engineering and machining involved in the putters.

About 6 months ago I finally decided to take the plunge and purchased one of the newest models and think it is fantastic. It has certainly lived up to my expectations. 

Not only do I love the look down by the ball but due to my enjoyment of having it I has meant I have practiced putting alot more and as result have seen some improvement.

Obviously the cost is very high and it's ultimately down to your own circumstances, but I have certainly not regretted it 6 months down the line.

yeah i agree. it’s more the visual appeal than anything else really. i got fitted yesterday and ended up getting fitted into a toulon san diego which felt very nice and feel wise it felt nicer than the newport 2. i do still think down the line i’ll get a scotty but i’ve got high hopes for the toulon at the minute 🤞 

🙌🙌🙌

1 minute ago, jake.48 said:

yeah i agree. it’s more the visual appeal than anything else really. i got fitted yesterday and ended up getting fitted into a toulon san diego which felt very nice and feel wise it felt nicer than the newport 2. i do still think down the line i’ll get a scotty but i’ve got high hopes for the toulon at the minute 🤞 

The fitting is definitely the way to go. I did the same and ended up with the odyssey 2 ball. However, this still didnt stop me wanting the Scotty. I also love the look of the toulon putters, and it hardly seems like a bad option. Hope it goes well and look forward to seeing how you find it 🙂 

Driver:   Callaway Rogue ST Max 9* w/ Tensei White Xstiff Shaft

Wood:     Cobra F9 3 wood 15.5* w/ Tensei White Stiff Shaft

Irons:    Ping I210 Irons 5-PW

Cobra Utility 3-4 iron

Wedge:  Cleveland RTX4 50*

Callaway MD5 Jaws 54*

Callaway MD5 Jaws full face 58*

Putter:   Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2 Plus

Balls:     Callaway Chromesoft X / Bridgestone Tour B XS

• 3 weeks later...

Nice that you got fit.  The Toulon putters are fantastic.  As everyone said before the performance is the most important thing. That being said, I get the allure of owning a Scotty.  Hey, if it makes you happy and it fits your budget, why not?  I have bought and sold a couple of Scottys over the years. There are some really beautiful putters, but they do not put the ball in the hole any more than others I have tried.    I just got the AiOne blade wide and the hype is real...so far.

“Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented.” -Arnold Palmer

I have a buddy who bought a Cameron which probably cost more than the rest of his cobbled together bag. He doesn't putt any better than he did with his bullseye and now he is paranoid that someone is going to steal it, so he walks around with it under his arm when going into the clubhouse, the bathroom, the driving range, etc. 🤣

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges::callaway-logo-1: PM Grind 54* & 58*

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

:Arccos:

HCP:18

39 minutes ago, Headhammer said:

I have a buddy who bought a Cameron which probably cost more than the rest of his cobbled together bag. He doesn't putt any better than he did with his bullseye and now he is paranoid that someone is going to steal it, so he walks around with it under his arm when going into the clubhouse, the bathroom, the driving range, etc. 🤣

I do that with my otr scotty if I don’t have a non scotty headcover on it. People don’t steal seemore putters 

While I have never owned one so my opinion should be taken with a grain of salt I think I would look at others before going to a Scotty. Im sure they are great, but spending that much so feel like I can go down other options and be just as happy.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

1 hour ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

While I have never owned one so my opinion should be taken with a grain of salt I think I would look at others before going to a Scotty. Im sure they are great, but spending that much so feel like I can go down other options and be just as happy.

There truly are so many good options out there. I think the days of Scotty being the best are past and many others have caught up. I really like my Newport 2.0 but was more than happy to let my son keep it after getting to test the Odyssey Ai. It will be really hard to knock this putter out of my bag. 

Driver:  cobralogo.png.60692cdc05482efd83e68664e010b95f.png Aerojet LS, Ventus Blue Shaft - 6S
4 Wood:  callaway.png.e65d398fb0327017a369499fc6126064.png Rogue ST Max 16.5, Tensei White Shaft - 7S
Utility Iron: mizunopro.png.90cc4fb9895830e28063d9a5be416145.png Fli Hi 3-iron, HAZARDOUS Smoke Black Shaft - S
Irons:  mizuno.png.f0e7b21135cb6273b3c1430866904467.png JPX 921 Tour 4-P, Project X Shafts - Stiff 125g
Wedges: cleveland.png.f21f4d2361520fdf1bbd9d515a2f11e6.png 52º, 56º, 60º
Putter:  odyssey.png.58c727e37eb7efda62bce4f7b8881bd9.png Ai-One 7 T CH, 34"
Preferred Ball: srixon.png.f177578dda27a20ef80a0a8b1ae96e3b.png Z-Star Diamond
Pushcart: bagboy.jpg.0dda53b5175958e1b5686f22b90af744.jpg Nitron
Rangefinder: bushnell.jpg.c51debd06066fa243dea7f14d69a8dba.jpg Tour V5 Shift

I would have to say “overrated”

"It's only rock and roll...but I like it." - Mick Jagger

"It is not the will to win that matters-Everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters." - Paul "Bear" Bryant

"If anything is worth doing, it is worth doing with all your heart." - the Buddha

What's in the bag:

Driver Taylormade Qi10 Standard, 3W Callaway RazrFit Extreme, 5W - Cobra Fly Z XL, Wilson D9 4 hybrid, Heat II Single Length Irons 5-SW, Snake Eyes 60' LW

What's on my feet: Squarz/Under Armour Charged Draw 2

Bag Boy Quad XL Push Cart w/Bag Boy CB15 bag

Where I play:  Baja Country Club - Ensenada, Baja Califorinia, Mexico/Bajamar Oceanfront Golf Resort, Ensenada, Baja California, Mexico

Its like showing up in a Ferrari that you cant drive. Yes they are beautiful putters and some of the best on the market, BUT a putt missed with a 400$ putter is still a missed putt. Id say try it put and if you have a nice roll and feels good then its your money do what you want BUT like they say no pictures on the scorecard. 

Been playing for about 2 years in total. Winter breaks and a 6month period when I got sick. Starting to feel like myself again and recently played a “okay” round. 
I currently have custom fit Cobra LTDx irons/wedges, a Vokey 60(cause my short game has been the best part of my game, and a Maverick 9 deg. Driver. Driving is the worst part of my game so My 4 iron usually takes alot of the long game abuse. 

On 3/12/2024 at 6:55 PM, GaDawg said:

I have a collection of Scotty Cameron putters. I didn't purchase them because they would make more putts for me, I just like collecting them. You can make as many putts with other brands, just find one you like and fits your stroke.

Similar. I have rolled a lot of different putters including a $99 Cleveland. The Scotty debate has always been and interesting one to me. There is so much Scotty hate around the internet it’s almost laughable at times.

Scotty has had some bad releases. Most Scotty users hated the inserts from around 2016 timeframe that most weren’t upgrading to the newer release.

Scotty built a name and brand for himself especially after the move to Titleist. 

I used to laugh when I was on another forum and everyone was bagging on Scotty putters and the price and raving about Toulon yet Toulon was charging the same or more for an otr release 

almost like the mystique that titlesit clubs were only for good players. 

i think the key to any golf equipment - from what you wear to what you use - and this is kind of a mygolfspy mantra - BE BRAND AGNOSTIC ...

from toes to nose, grip to tip - don't pay for a name... get what works for you and what you enjoy.

specifically regarding you question: if you go into a fitting and tell them you "want a Scotty or Odyssey or Toulon or..." you are only hurting yourself; what if the best success is with a Wilson infinite? or a Touredge? I can't scream this loud enough: nobody cares what clubs you use, NO-BODY. 

don't mean to be harsh but I think a lot of us have been down this path and want to share our experience and knowledge. good luck with whatever you end up with!

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Axis1 TourHM
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

On 2/24/2024 at 6:49 PM, jake.48 said:

I am currently playing a Scotty Super Select Newport 2 and have loved it.

However, as others have stated just because it's a Scotty doesn't mean it is exponentially better than any other putter out there. It so far has really fit my putting stroke well, but that is not to say I could hand it to my buddy and he'd have the same success. If you're thinking of investing the kind of money it costs to pick one up, you may benefit from a putter fitting to make sure you get into the correct style putter for your stroke.

Driver: :titleist-small: TSi3 9* Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X

Fairways: :cobra-small: Aerojet Max 3W & 7W MCA Kai'Li White 60 Stiff

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :cobra-small: Snakebite Black 52/56/60 Hi-Rev 2.0 Black Stiff

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour X :titleist-small: ProV1x

#LeftyGang

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

Unofficial FootJoy Hyperflex BOA 2023 Review

Unofficial Flightscope Mevo Review