Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

No three putts. That's all I'm taking away from today's round. Limped my way around in 92. Same score as the last round but more issues off the tee than I'd care to admit. Just gonna have to hit the range this week Nd dig a few outta the dirt. Amazing how a couple weeks of rain can kill ya. Granted the last round I could t do wrong from the tee or 150 out but the putter told me to go to hell. Think it felt bad for me this round. Lol. Back after it tomorrow.

Where'd you play at?

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

Where'd you play at?

Turnberry in Pickerington. It's been serving as my home course so far this year. Played airport once and the new layout was fantastic.

In Nick's Ogio Edge Stand Bag
Driver: Taylormade Rocketballz 9.5* Aldila Rip'd NV Stiff
Fairway: Tour Edge CB4 15* Rip Gamma Stiff
Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro A12 18* KBS Tour X
Irons: Mizuno MP-53 3-PW DG X100
Wedges: Mizuno MP R-12 52* & 56* DG Spinner
Putter: Taylormade Ghost Spider Si 38"

Turnberry in Pickerington. It's been serving as my home course so far this year. Played airport once and the new layout was fantastic.

I loved airport. The par 3s were a little short for the whites but it was just challenging enough that you enjoyed it but didn't feel like you needed to drink your sorrows away after lol

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

Played today for the first time since vacation. I limped my way to a +6, 77. I crushed my driver all day, missed 1 fairway all day and that's because I hit it through it (hammered that one and was in a place I've never been off that tee box, don't know what happened because it was still fairly wet out, but it was also very humid for being 72 degrees, and I've been told the ball carries better in high humidity). Hit the rebuilt irons better than vacation, but part o it today was swing issues from not getting to play as much (I was getting laid off more and swinging more around my body if I wasn't conscious about it instead of compressing the ball and finishing high if I didn't concentrate). I put the Scotty in time out for the day to see if the old magic was still there with the SeeMore. I putted okay, but to start the round was getting used to the heavier weight (went with the heavier putter because the greens are slower due to all the rain we've had). I also think I've found my 3 wood that can finally supplant the SQ strong 3 wood, and I'll be reviewing it soon. It was also my first round in the TW14's since I bought them at the GS closing sale a few weeks ago (for $102 no less). I LOVE my Ecco's, but these, well, I should've bought the black pair too.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

Played today for the first time since vacation. I limped my way to a +6, 77. I crushed my driver all day, missed 1 fairway all day and that's because I hit it through it (hammered that one and was in a place I've never been off that tee box, don't know what happened because it was still fairly wet out, but it was also very humid for being 72 degrees, and I've been told the ball carries better in high humidity). Hit the rebuilt irons better than vacation, but part o it today was swing issues from not getting to play as much (I was getting laid off more and swinging more around my body if I wasn't conscious about it instead of compressing the ball and finishing high if I didn't concentrate). I put the Scotty in time out for the day to see if the old magic was still there with the SeeMore. I putted okay, but to start the round was getting used to the heavier weight (went with the heavier putter because the greens are slower due to all the rain we've had). I also think I've found my 3 wood that can finally supplant the SQ strong 3 wood, and I'll be reviewing it soon. It was also my first round in the TW14's since I bought them at the GS closing sale a few weeks ago (for $102 no less). I LOVE my Ecco's, but these, well, I should've bought the black pair too.

My Scotty sat in the corner too. I broke out an original ping zing that I've had longer than I can remember. The Scotty is pretty but it hasn't been getting the job done. Bring on the Indian vs arrow debate all you want but confidence is king and mine has left mr cameron.

In Nick's Ogio Edge Stand Bag
Driver: Taylormade Rocketballz 9.5* Aldila Rip'd NV Stiff
Fairway: Tour Edge CB4 15* Rip Gamma Stiff
Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro A12 18* KBS Tour X
Irons: Mizuno MP-53 3-PW DG X100
Wedges: Mizuno MP R-12 52* & 56* DG Spinner
Putter: Taylormade Ghost Spider Si 38"

Shot 84 at the South Course at Los Serranos.

Note the cross on the top of the hill behind the par 3 green in the bottom picture. The land used to be part of the San Gabriel Mission in the 1800s.

serranos1.jpg

serranos2.jpg

Well, friday afternoon, I managed to sneak out of the office about 3 and hit the course. I know that I have mentioned that I've had a rough patch since switching to contacts from glasses. Well, friday seems to be the start of things getting back on track. Finally seem to have the depth perception adjusted to be able to judge the swing plane accurately. Managed to squeeze in a blazing fast 18 holes. Walked 18 holes, shot an 89, with only a single OOB penalty ( drove through a landing zone on a bending par 5, bounced on some hard pan deep into the woods and probably into the creek beyond that, that sucker had jets on its butt ). Managed the entire round in a grand total of 2 hours and 36 minutes ( http://www.endomondo.com/workouts/215361764/11277586 ). Having really struggled to find my swing over that last month, it felt great to be playing from the fairway again. 69% Fairways hit, 33% GiR, 1 triple, 4 doubles, 5 pars, and a horrific 40 putts, I don't want to think about how many of these were lipped out either.

Then on Sunday I managed to squeeze in 9 holes between drizzling rain showers. Shot a 44 on the par 35 "old" 9 at my home course in an even speedier 55 minutes w/ cart. While again, my putting failed me miserably, the round featured an eagle on the par 5 hole and a 15, PW tee shot to about 15 feet past the pin on the 143 yard par 3 hole 17 ( pictured below ).

All in all, a good weekend of golf, and a great feel of finally pulling the swing back together. Now it is time to get back to putting practice to get those dropping!

1069919_10200654999912280_883521249_n.jpg

Dru - Owner, President & Janitor, Druware Software Designs

RH 13.1 Handicap in soggy Georgia 

WITB
* 1W 10.5* @ PXG 0211 ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff )
* 3W PXG 0211 ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff ) 
* 5W 18* Tailor-made AeroBurner ( Stock Stiff )
* 7W  Sub70 949x ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff )
* 5i-PW @ PXG 0211 ( Gen 1 )
* 52 @ Hogan Equalizer
* 56 @ Sub70 
* 60 @ Hogan Equalizer
* Carbon Ringo 1/4
* Vice Pro Plus

Well, since I always am talking about how great I played I thought I would post about yesterday. I played 27 holes, and while I played well for 18 holes, nothing spectacular but good solid golf. I went back out for 9 more and just did not play well at all. Two doubles and a bunch of bogies and shot 9 over on 9 holes. Just did not hit any good shots, but nothing horrible to suggest that I had a serious problem.

:ping-small: G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small: G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:ping-small: G425 4H on :kbs: TGH 80S 

:ping-small: i525 5-U on :kbs: TGI 90S 

:titleist-small: SM8 54 & 60 on :kbs: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Shot 84 at the South Course at Los Serranos.

Note the cross on the top of the hill behind the par 3 green in the bottom picture. The land used to be part of the San Gabriel Mission in the 1800s.

serranos1.jpg

serranos2.jpg

I love Los Serranos, I've played there quite a bit especially the South.

Okay so I'm finally back on the course after those nasty interuptions of work and getting custody of a grandchild.

I tried a new strategy - I did not play last week even though I had opportunities to play - instead I practiced - 2 short range sessions and every day on the putting green for a bit.

I shot 73 yesterday - hit the ball pretty well (although developed a bigger than desired hook with the driver on the back nine - I'll work that out on the range today) - 27 putts speaks to my short game and I had 4 nasty lip outs - only one was in the makable range though - the others were longer looks at birdie - I was roling my rock yesterday and hitting all of my spots with my chips/pitches.

I'm playing three more times this week so should be back in the saddle full speed by the time I head back to work - I'm hoping to get my game to where it can be good into the tournament season (September - October). I think I'm right on pace and the great news is I'll be carrying a higher than normal handicap into it - I'm a 5 right now - should be at least a 4 even with some good scores scattered in - 3 at worst. I can play to that.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Two doubles and a bunch of bogies and shot 9 over on 9 holes.

I'll take your 9 over 9 for my 30 over 18! :lol:

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

well, last week was a bit of a wash. Shot a 91 in a points game on Wed. It was a course that I haven't played in 18 years, and for some reason I could not seem to get my long swings under control. Spent some quality post round time on the range, and seem to have worked that kink out.

Went back out on Sunday at my home course for a casual 18 holes on foot (wet enough that it was cart path only). Played a strong front 9, but got a little sloppy over the back 9 as the heat and 95% humidity started to really sap the comfort and energy. With a strong 40 on the front, and a less than stellar 48 on the back I finished at an 88 which isn't terrible. Strangely though, the shot of the week for me came as the second on 18. pushed my driver off the tee just a little right and into the sand trap on the right side of the fairway 160 yards from middle right side pin placement on the green. With damp bunkers, and a lie that was up enough I could pick it clean, I played an 8i ( I wanted to go 7i, but didn't think I would have enough loft to clear the side of the bunker ), I not only picked it clean, I did so with enough power that I didn't give up the 10 yards I expected to coming out of the sand. With an ever so slight draw, the ball came to rest a mere 8 feet uphill from the pin. Unfortunately I missed the putt, and carded a par on the hole, but that one shot from the sand made the round.

Sometimes, that is all that it takes. Just that one great shot.

WITB
* 52 @ Hogan Equalizer
* 56 @ Sub70 
* 60 @ Hogan Equalizer
* Carbon Ringo 1/4
* Vice Pro Plus

Played the Stadium course at Sawgrass for the second time in a week using the member special while the Valley course is being aerated. Last week was an absolutely miserable 97, although I parred three of the four par 5s. Today, a week later, with no practice due to a trip and an elbow issue, I started out the same, with four double bogies in the first 6 holes with light rain. Then, all of a sudden, I remembered how to play golf, 3 over par over the last 11 holes, netting an 85. Birdied 17 with the Sunday pin placement with a shot hitting the ideal spot on top of the slope near the pot bunker. Six inch tap in, looked like it almost was a hole in one, although you can't see that from the tee. Another mild coastal Florida day, never got above 85 degrees. Feeling good.

Nonchalant putts count the same as chalant putts.

In my Ogio Ozone XX Cart Stand Bag:

Ping G400 10.5 Deg Driver, stock Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz 19 Deg 5 Wood, stock Matrix Osik Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz Stage 2 21 Deg Tour 4 Hybrid, Rocketfuel 80h Stiff shaft 

Callaway Apex CF 16 Irons, 4-P, Stiff Shafts

Scor 48 and 55 degree wedges.  
Renegar 60 Deg Steel Shaft Lob Wedge

TM Ghost Spider Si 38" Counterbalanced Putter

Great job man - we've had a crazy summer haven't we? All that rain early but suddenly its been spectacular for Florida - we've had very few days over 90 here on the West Coast and lots of evenings have been positively comfortable once the sea breezes roll in.

However Dorian is out there making her way Westward.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Great job man - we've had a crazy summer haven't we? All that rain early but suddenly its been spectacular for Florida - we've had very few days over 90 here on the West Coast and lots of evenings have been positively comfortable once the sea breezes roll in.

However Dorian is out there making her way Westward.

Thanks, we'll see how it carries over to tomorrow. Spent the weekend in Wisconsin, hotter than here, but not as bad as what they said they've been through lately. Never once this summer have our daily activities been impacted by too hot or too humid weather. Been Great! 10:15 tee time tomorrow, don't anticipate anything different. Warm, but nice breezes, basically comfortable. Florida in July, come experience it!!!!!

Thanks, we'll see how it carries over to tomorrow. Spent the weekend in Wisconsin, hotter than here, but not as bad as what they said they've been through lately. Never once this summer have our daily activities been impacted by too hot or too humid weather. Been Great! 10:15 tee time tomorrow, don't anticipate anything different. Warm, but nice breezes, basically comfortable. Florida in July, come experience it!!!!!

Hey Jax Beach, Sounds like you guys are getting some good rounds in on the Stadium, and congrats on the 85 there with the birdie on 17. In keeping with tradition, I guess you lost $ that day with the low score. Weather here has been unseasonably warm, in mid to high 90's for a couple of weeks, but has cooled down to the 70's..perfect golf weather. I played a private Donald Ross course a couple of times over the past week, Lake Sunapee Country Club. It is one of the best courses I've played in NH and has bent grass greens and lush fairways, with the typical Ross features (back to front green slopes, forced carries, and greens with false fronts). We played the blues, which was about 6500 yards with a lot of very long (430-450 yard par fours). Consistent in scoring with two 80's which could have been better if the putter was working. Playing in a member guest this weekend, and doing some subbing in a couple of leagues. Give my best to the gang and hope you play well today. Best, Eagle.

Shot my best game of my comeback, 72 with 31 putts, even par. 4 bogies, 4 birdies.

2 chip-ins, back to back for birds. Never did that before. Burned edges on 3 other bird putts.

Spanked the i20 all day, and most iron shots scalded too...

Just a great day, I'm still all buzzed from it!

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

Hey Jax Beach, Sounds like you guys are getting some good rounds in on the Stadium, and congrats on the 85 there with the birdie on 17. In keeping with tradition, I guess you lost $ that day with the low score. Weather here has been unseasonably warm, in mid to high 90's for a couple of weeks, but has cooled down to the 70's..perfect golf weather. I played a private Donald Ross course a couple of times over the past week, Lake Sunapee Country Club. It is one of the best courses I've played in NH and has bent grass greens and lush fairways, with the typical Ross features (back to front green slopes, forced carries, and greens with false fronts). We played the blues, which was about 6500 yards with a lot of very long (430-450 yard par fours). Consistent in scoring with two 80's which could have been better if the putter was working. Playing in a member guest this weekend, and doing some subbing in a couple of leagues. Give my best to the gang and hope you play well today. Best, Eagle.

Actually, I won. But---we did the two man best ball blind draw (two threesomes) and my draw shot 102. But all three of his pars came on 3 of my 4 double bogey holes. So best score combined with worst score won the day.

We had our second above 90 day today (91), but nice breeze and humidity was mild, so very comfortable. Tee'd off at 10:15. Glad your golf is going good!

Almost had a hole in one on 5. 9 iron hit three inches in front of the pin, hit the pin and ended up 4 inches behind the pin. Won't comment on the rest of the round. Valley today.

Another good game today, 72/33 putts. Swinging well, putting well. Can't complain.

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

Played points game saturday. Really wasn't playing to score well, but was instead focusing on some consistency issues that I find difficult to work effectively on the range. Net result was a strange round with some really good, and some really bad. 1 birdie, 2 pars, 4 bogeys, and a mess of doubles and triples. Most lost strokes came within 60 yards of the green, with only one real mishit of the tee box. Score was high (97), but the round itself felt better than the score indicated.

Oddly, the most accurate club of the day was the driver which has developed nicely having recently adjusted the loft down from 9.5 to 8.5 courtesy of a local fitter and some time on a launch monitor. Sadly I resisted this change for a while. I just had a hard time wrapping my head around the concept of going lower to go longer and straighter.

WITB
* 52 @ Hogan Equalizer
* 56 @ Sub70 
* 60 @ Hogan Equalizer
* Carbon Ringo 1/4
* Vice Pro Plus

Played a tournament today at Westchester Country Club's West Course and it was just a frustrating round. The frustration was more on the caddy for giving me terrible yardages for the first six holes and then I pulled out my range finder and took care of it myself. Ended up with a 77 from the backs and played a great 16 holes of golf......and two that would not qualify as even playing golf.

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* Ltd. HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 TX

Fairway: :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver Copper 13.5* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

:Arccos:

Got out for a quick 18 holes walking (2 hours 36 minutes). Really like the trend in the way I am playing, though this particular round had a couple of unfortunate mistakes. 1 birdie, 4 pars, 5 bogeys. Unfortunately, I got myself into trouble on a couple of holes. One I played my tee shot a little too close to the tree line around the bend and put myself into the sand trap, plugged and dug in like a tick with a nearly impossible out that cost me 3 strokes to get out and back into fairway. Had a couple of other incidents where mistakes on my part left my alot more work than needed so while I putted quite well (for me) with an average of 2.0 putts per hole ( 2 3 putts, 2 1 putts ), several doubles and a couple of triples pushed the round score above what it should have been.

The round did include what had to be the strangest OOB penalty I've ever had. As far as I can tell, I landed my tee shot on a sprinkler or distance marker in the fairway because is was perfectly straight, landed just right of center in the fairway, hit something hard bounced back into the air a good solid 40 feet turning left so hard that is departed the fairway and found the creek down the hill off the fairway to the left. Oh well. Either way, walking 18 holes with a 79 degree temp and 35% humidity at the end of July in Atlanta is a treat not to be passed up. Ever.

WITB
* 52 @ Hogan Equalizer
* 56 @ Sub70 
* 60 @ Hogan Equalizer
* Carbon Ringo 1/4
* Vice Pro Plus

Back 9 today--5-4-5-5-5-5-5-5-5. Last song heard on the car radio before the round resounded with "5 o'clock somewhere". Power of suggestion???

Awesome iron striking day. I hit 16 GIR and the two I missed were 156 and 205 and had to go way high over trees to reach the green. One was 10 feet short and the other was 6 feet off the green less than 15' from the pin. Got up and down from there. Bogey free day with 3 birdies and a bunch of tap in pars. Did not putt great today but distance on the putter was great. I made the short ones and a couple of long ones. If the putter would have been hot it would have been a very low scoring day. Driver was ok . Take out the two bad drives and the rest were great.

:ping-small: G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small: G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:ping-small: G425 4H on :kbs: TGH 80S 

:ping-small: i525 5-U on :kbs: TGI 90S 

:titleist-small: SM8 54 & 60 on :kbs: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Back 9 today--5-4-5-5-5-5-5-5-5. Last song heard on the car radio before the round resounded with "5 o'clock somewhere". Power of suggestion???

My recommendation: Next week, listen to a little "Three Dog Night" on the way to the course...

This song is perfect for you:

There is no spoon.

WITB
TaylorMade M3
Callaway Diablo 15°
Callaway Diablo 18°
Callaway Steelhead XR Pro 4-W
Mizuno TP-4 50, 54, 58
TaylorMade Rossa Monza Spyder

My recommendation: Next week, listen to a little "Three Dog Night" on the way to the course...

This song is perfect for you:

Brilliant idea!!! I'll let you know how that works out! Might be an expensive day in the clubhouse afterwards...

Got invited to play in a scramble yesterday in North Jersey at Crystal Springs and it was just a disaster. Two hours to drive there and it started raining the minute I got out of my truck in the parking lot. After playing 9 holes in a cold driving rain with no windbreaker or rain gear I called it a day and went to the bar. As a team we were -6 through nine holes thanks to an eagle on 8 and a tap in birdie on the 137 yard 9th that I hit 5 iron into. One of the only days that a day working in the office would have been better than a day on the golf course.

WITB 2024

Fairway: :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver Copper 13.5* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

One of the only days that a day working in the office would have been better than a day on the golf course.

Nope, not even then.

WITB
* 52 @ Hogan Equalizer
* 56 @ Sub70 
* 60 @ Hogan Equalizer
* Carbon Ringo 1/4
* Vice Pro Plus

Nope, not even then.

60* with a driving rain and absolutely no rain gear, not even a wind breaker to get me through was bad enough. Then the two hours that it took me to get there turned into close to five on the way home because of the weather. Also my trade off for playing yesterday is working tomorrow........and turn down an invite to play Bethpage Black tomorrow afternoon that I found out about today.

WITB 2024