Do you work in the golf world? Or Wish You Did?

I do, and got into it by accident. I have done a lot in my still relatively young life. But didn't really decide to take up the game until right before covid after I dabbled with it as a teen. My good friend was a manager at a store and wanted to know if I wanted a part time gig and I said sure, I don't know much but I can learn. 

Well after almost 3 years I am not a certified club builder and manager at that store. One of the best decisions ever. Helped grow my love of the game and opened me up to so many amazing opportunities and meeting some great people. Including some fellow MGS members!

:ping-small:G430 Max 10k 9°

:cleveland-small:3+ Hy-wood 17°

:cleveland-small:4+ Hy-wood 20°

:ping-small:4 Hybrid 22°

:srixon-small:Zx5 mkII 5i-P

:cleveland-small:CBX 48°, CBX FF 53° & 58°

:cleveland-small:Frontline Elevado 

:srixon-small:Z-Star

2 hours ago, Allen3aj said:

I started a side hustle buying old sports jersey and upcycling them into head covers. It’s a fun hobby, and has covered many rounds of golf for me! So not sure if it really counts, but it’s fun!

IMG_1238.jpeg

IMG_1174.jpeg

IMG_1067.jpeg

What a great idea. What is the cost for those and what's needed to get some done.?

Looking forward to new and exciting people and things.

Let's roll the rock. 

Rob

On 4/3/2024 at 12:30 PM, billybogey said:

Take it from an Old Guy > GOLF IS NOT THE BE ALL nor THE END ALL!!  

Found It Out!! The Hard Way!!

ENJOY LIFE!!

You're a liar! Take it back!

Titleist TSR3 // Tensei 1K Black 65g

Titleist TSR3 3W 15* // HZRDOUS Black 70g

Titleist U505 2i // HZRDOUS Black 85g

Taylormade P770 4-PW // Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 105g

Callaway JAWS MD5 50*

Callaway JAWS Raw 54* / 58*

Taylormade Spider GTX Single Bend Splitback / Ping Zing 2

Titleist ProV1 // Srixon Z-Star XV (Depending on how much money I want to lose any given swing)

I WISH!!

I'd love to either own an X-Golf franchise or run a club house at a quiet course somewhere that allows me to be mates with everybody that comes through but allows me to play golf whenever I wanted. What would be better than waking up every day and driving to the golf course, greeting the greens keepers, smelling the fresh cut grass, and sitting back with the sports channel on?!

I wish it were that simplistic !!!! Oh to dream !

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

25 minutes ago, Rob Person said:

I wish it were that simplistic !!!! Oh to dream !

Sometimes it is that easy. Find your line, commit, and shoot your shot.

:ping-small:G430 Max 10k 9°

:cleveland-small:3+ Hy-wood 17°

:cleveland-small:4+ Hy-wood 20°

:ping-small:4 Hybrid 22°

:srixon-small:Zx5 mkII 5i-P

:cleveland-small:CBX 48°, CBX FF 53° & 58°

:cleveland-small:Frontline Elevado 

:srixon-small:Z-Star

8 hours ago, JFore99 said:

I've never worked in the golf industry but wish I did in my younger days.  Nowadays with the popularity of YouTube golf maybe there's still time for me.  Haha.  But with my kids I'm going to try and encourage them to work at a course at some point.    

Highly recommend it! Call it what you will, a sanctuary, a paradise, a living botanical garden, a golf course, it is a job that others envy and if you're good at it . . . well you can make a good living.

FORE!

Mike

Played this wonderful game for 54 years now. Still love it!

Driver - Callaway Rogue Reg shaft 10 degree (Circa 2018)

3 Wood - Callaway Big Bertha 3 Metal (2014)

Hybrids - Callaway X-Hot Pro 16 and 20 degree (2014)

Irons - Callaway Apex Pro Graphite Shafts 4-A (2014)

Wedges - Callaway Mac Daddy 56 (2014) and 58 (2019)

Putter - Kayson Mallet 34" 

Bags - Carry: Sun Mountain (2015) Cart: BagBoy Easy Rider Lite (2019)

Pull/Push Cart - BagBoy Compact3 (2019)

"Can't birdie them all if you don't birdie the first 2"

13 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

If you're ever up in the Baltimore/Annapolis area, PM me, I'm sure our Super who has been in the business about that length of time as well, would love to have you out for a round.  We're a 36 hole municipal course, he keeps it in phenomenal shape given the challenges. 

Thank you!  

I've been in the golf business in various capacities since 1996. Currently the Director of Golf for an 18 hole semi-private golf facility in Oregon. 

I didn't get into the business to get rich, but I have had some amazing experiences the past 28 years, and am looking forward to many many more. 

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

Also not directly working for a golf entity but I do the electrical, security, and sound for several of the courses around here, as well several corporate tournaments. 

Actually doing a big SONOS upgrade for a course today for announcing their tee sheets, and some security for their new TaylorMade training facility.

I like golf. You should like golf. If life is tough, play more golf!

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 10.5, Graphite Design Tour AD-MJ 6x

Titleist TSr3 18 Degree, Graphite Design Tour Ad-DI 7x

Takomo 301CB's, KBS Tours 120S

Vokey SM8 48 10F, 52 08F, 56 08M, 60 08M

Odyssey O-Works Jailbird Mini, Versa Scheme, 17" Fatso 3.0 Grip, 40"

Jazz Tacoma Cart Bag

Titleist Pro V1x

I worked in the industry through most of my 20's as an assistant pro and lead instructor and then at an indoor teaching facility before getting out of the industry. Was never quite good enough at the initial sales part to get people in the door on the teaching side and didn't enjoy the day to day running of a course. Now seeing how big club fitting has become I wish that would have been a thing then as it was still very niche and mainly a tour thing still. Part of me wants to get into that but would be a very hard thing at this point in life. 

WITB:

Driver: Titleist TSR3 :titleist-small: with TPT Nitro 15Hi 

5 wood: Calloway Paradym Triple Diamond :callaway-small: with TPT Power 15Lo

Driving Iron: Tour Edge Exotics EXS Ti-Utility :tour-edge:

Hybrid: PXG 0317X Gen2 hybrid :PXG: with TPT Power 15Lo

Irons: Takomo 101T :Takomo: with Nippon Modus 120 shafts :Nippon:

Wedges: Celveland RTX4 50 Degree, Calloway Jaws Raw 58 degree Z grind and 54 degree S grind

Putter: Edel EAS 4.0 :edel-golf-1:

Ball: Srixon Z Star Diamond / Z Star XV :srixon-small:

Official 2024 TPT Shaft Test

2 hours ago, Michael Travis said:

I’m retiring in just over a year and will seek out a very part time job in golf(ranger, starter, etc).  Something that will keep me close to the game

I've just retired.  Over the last few years I've become very familiar with the Rules of Golf (through the USGA 3-day workshop, 3 years in a row), and will work as a volunteer rules official for 25 to 30 days this year.  I'm working through the state golf association and through the local section of the PGA or America for most of those.  Its been fun, it keeps me interested, and its a bit of "giving back" to the game.  Rules aren't for everyone, but it might be something to look into.

:titleist-small: Irons Titleist T200, AMT Red stiff

:callaway-small:Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:mizuno-small: T22 54 and 58 wedges

:mizuno-small: 7-wood

:Sub70: 5-wood

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

I'm 47 now but I've got to tell you: I desperately want to work in the golfing industry. I'd love to be a fitter. I'm obsessed with the process ever since I first got fitted for a driver a few years ago. I just feel like I might have missed the boat at my age. Also, there isn't any real opportunities where I live. My friend is selling his business with 3 HD golf simulators and my wife keeps swelling my head telling me if anyone could make money with that place it's me lol. But seriously, I would love it. Love everything about the fitting process and I love helping people 

DRIVER:   :taylormade-small: Stealth 2, 9*, Mitsubishi Kai' Li red, 60g Stiff flex, Golf Pride CP2 Pro Midsize

Woods:   image.png.b032bfa6bceb3d86677e537bac666ed6.png Sim Max 3 Wood, 15*, Fujikura Ventus 6 Blue 65g, Stiff flex, Golf Pride CP2 Pro                                       Midsize

HYBRIDS:   :mizuno-small:    JPX 850 hybrid 19*, UST Proforce V2 85g, Stiff, Golf Pride CP2 Pro Midsize    

IRONS:      image.png.e097bd129e11b5c3535389554504a9e8.png    MP-20 HMB 4 iron, Project X LZ 6.5 shaft, Stiff+, Ping Midsize grip

JPX 919 Tour 5i-pw, Project X LZ 6.5 shafts, Stiff+,  Ping Midsize grips

WEDGES:    New Level Golf   50*, 55*, 60* M-Type Wedges with True Temper Elevate Tour X-Stiff flex,                                               New Level Midsize grips

PUTTER:    :ping-small:   Heppler Ketsch 35", Ping PP62 Pistol Grip

BALL:        :vice:     Pro

:titleist-small:     Pro V1 (2021 + 2023 Versions)                                                                              

BAG:       image.png.21a67eec796936e08fafc83a822b0d7f.png  TM19 Select Plus Cart Bag 

Shoes:  Under Armour     HOVR Fade 2 SL Spikeless  Shoes

Tech: :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope golf laser Rangefinder

Frogger Golf Towels, 4 more Yard blue/ yellow golf tees

I'm 47 now but I've got to tell you: I desperately want to work in the golfing industry. I'd love to be a fitter. I'm obsessed with the process ever since I first got fitted for a driver a few years ago. I just feel like I might have missed the boat at my age. Also, there isn't any real opportunities where I live. My friend is selling his business with 3 HD golf simulators and my wife keeps swelling my head telling me if anyone could make money with that place it's me lol. But seriously, I would love it. Love everything about the fitting process and I love helping people 

If wifey is on board, I say go for it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In golf, the most important distance is the five inches between the ears. - Bobby Jones 

2 minutes ago, Southpawgolfclub said:

If wifey is on board, I say go for it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She knows I could do it because I'm a very determined person and when I set my heart on something I usually do everything I can to reach my goal it's just financially I can't afford it

DRIVER:   :taylormade-small: Stealth 2, 9*, Mitsubishi Kai' Li red, 60g Stiff flex, Golf Pride CP2 Pro Midsize

Woods:   image.png.b032bfa6bceb3d86677e537bac666ed6.png Sim Max 3 Wood, 15*, Fujikura Ventus 6 Blue 65g, Stiff flex, Golf Pride CP2 Pro                                       Midsize

HYBRIDS:   :mizuno-small:    JPX 850 hybrid 19*, UST Proforce V2 85g, Stiff, Golf Pride CP2 Pro Midsize    

IRONS:      image.png.e097bd129e11b5c3535389554504a9e8.png    MP-20 HMB 4 iron, Project X LZ 6.5 shaft, Stiff+, Ping Midsize grip

JPX 919 Tour 5i-pw, Project X LZ 6.5 shafts, Stiff+,  Ping Midsize grips

WEDGES:    New Level Golf   50*, 55*, 60* M-Type Wedges with True Temper Elevate Tour X-Stiff flex,                                               New Level Midsize grips

PUTTER:    :ping-small:   Heppler Ketsch 35", Ping PP62 Pistol Grip

BALL:        :vice:     Pro

:titleist-small:     Pro V1 (2021 + 2023 Versions)                                                                              

BAG:       image.png.21a67eec796936e08fafc83a822b0d7f.png  TM19 Select Plus Cart Bag 

Shoes:  Under Armour     HOVR Fade 2 SL Spikeless  Shoes

Tech: :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope golf laser Rangefinder

Frogger Golf Towels, 4 more Yard blue/ yellow golf tees

Golf is on my mind the majority of the time, so I would love to find myself working at some capacity in the industry at some point. However, I've heard from many others that making your favorite hobby your job can take a lot of the joy and fun out of it. I'm sure it depends on what you're doing, but I do believe there's some truth in that. 

Golf has always been an escape for me and turning it into something I rely on to pay the bills might taint my love for it. I used to work in a bag room at my hometown country club for 6 years and I enjoyed being close to the course and having access to it from time to time. I truly believe I would enjoy being a golf instructor, but I know how rough that lifestyle is and how little golf you actually play in that role.

I think getting involved in the corporate side of golf would be my best bet at this point. I have an accounting background and would love to work for the PGA Tour or a large manufacturer on the business side to help the future of golf move in the right direction. 

For now, I'll just enjoy my hobby!

Current WITB:

Bag: image_2024-02-27_104948566.png.b92168231016d467eb3d016dba2075b9.png MV2 Golf Bag

Driver:  image.png G425  Max 9.0º, Ventus Blue Velocore 6S

Fairway: image.png.75de9ed8d611880163bbacfe51b6bf91.png TSR2 3 wood 15º, Ventus Red Velocore 7S, image.png.75de9ed8d611880163bbacfe51b6bf91.png TSR1 5 wood 18º, Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW Blue 65S

Driving Iron: image.png.75de9ed8d611880163bbacfe51b6bf91.png U505 2-iron, Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85S 

Irons: image.png.b5950bd367d637859d211fef578a14af.png MP-54 (4-P), Project X 6.0S

Wedges: TM23WDG-MG4-Stacked-Color-OnLight-v1-1024x410.png.ac724a75349db558663486b0cf600638.png 50.09 SB, 54.11 SB, 58.11 SB

Putter: image.png.2a889a80c6a733b582bbac9dbc3cecf2.png California Del Mar, 34.5 Sweet Rollz "Safari" Midsize Grip

Ball: image.png.52cb58764bddc9c00ba3060db6a87cc7.png Tour B XS

So, today's GC woes... high-school fundraiser tournament.  200+ participants. We get 2 of the 3, 9 hole courses prepped for the tournament. (Banners, signs, refreshments, sponsor tents, etc) Tee off is at 10am.

The 3rd course is setup for customers, just have to run it twice for 18 holes of play. Full tee time schedule every 10 minutes.  Easy peasy, right?  WRONG!

They also decided to run 8 minute tee times from 7-10 on 1 of the tournament courses.  Why is this an issue? Because...

The players on the early course will be making the turn at the same time the players from the open course in those same time slots!  Which means upwards of 18 groups are literally merging at the same time at my 1st tee box!

They did not think to leave any gaps for the turn players!

So when I bring up the ensuing dilemma, the pro shop assistant manger said " we will make it work, just push them together, and move up tee times."  Mind you, this is on a full schedule day already, and he was more concerned with selling course merchandise. (In my eyes anyway)

Any guesses to what happened? Bueller? Bueller?

Yup.  Total clusterf#$%!!!  I was the only starter/Marshall for the public course. And at one point had 12-14 push backs on tee times. I mashed in a few 2 person groups together where I could, and I really wish I could post a pic of my tee sheets and all the scratching I had to do. Not to mention the tee time blocks for 5 groups of 20 that I had to contend with.

I did get an attaboy from the GM though for handling the situation as well as I did. And in the end, only ended up with 2 rainchecks issued. 

Im sure I will have some filed complaints though tomorrow to discuss.

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Not good when they’re putting merchandise sales above the playing experience. Surely they would generate more business by making the golf flow seamlessly, without tee box waits, so that players are more likely to come back and play again? 
A little short sighted in my eyes as if players are coming back more often then that in turn will boost merchandise sales?

Driver: IMG_5084.png.5fbbd783dcc8d621f65db4e523c4867a.png G430 Max

Fairway: IMG_5157.jpeg.41245fafb8773b507ee7f693ad6a2066.jpeg LTDx Max 3 wood

Hybrid: IMG_5083.jpeg.03d55f2ce7c7118771008ca6d79deff1.jpeg Mavrik 3 hybrid 

Irons: IMG_5083.jpeg.03d55f2ce7c7118771008ca6d79deff1.jpeg Mavrik  4-AW,

Wedges: IMG_5083.jpeg.03d55f2ce7c7118771008ca6d79deff1.jpeg Jaws MD5 50 and 56 wedges

Putter: IMG_5308.webp.c1f0b99088f53de60d3349e71f9c2844.webp Mallet

Ball: IMG_5083.jpeg.03d55f2ce7c7118771008ca6d79deff1.jpeg Chrome Soft

IMG_5085.jpeg

2 hours ago, Northern Monkey said:

Not good when they’re putting merchandise sales above the playing experience. Surely they would generate more business by making the golf flow seamlessly, without tee box waits, so that players are more likely to come back and play again? 
A little short sighted in my eyes as if players are coming back more often then that in turn will boost merchandise sales?

The merch sales point was just a personal observation,  as there were over a 100 tournament guests in there browsing, and he was focused on them.

They seem to do this sort of cramming tee times often with big events, so I've been told. This was my 1st one to contend with.  

12 hours ago, Rob Person said:

So, today's GC woes... high-school fundraiser tournament.  200+ participants. We get 2 of the 3, 9 hole courses prepped for the tournament. (Banners, signs, refreshments, sponsor tents, etc) Tee off is at 10am.

The 3rd course is setup for customers, just have to run it twice for 18 holes of play. Full tee time schedule every 10 minutes.  Easy peasy, right?  WRONG!

They also decided to run 8 minute tee times from 7-10 on 1 of the tournament courses.  Why is this an issue? Because...

The players on the early course will be making the turn at the same time the players from the open course in those same time slots!  Which means upwards of 18 groups are literally merging at the same time at my 1st tee box!

Just so I understand...  

• Your facility has 3 nine hole courses.
  • 2 of 3 had a 200 player event scheduled at 10 am. (not sure if they were tee times or a shotgun. I'm guessing tee times)
  • third course was to be used for daily play.
  • one of the tournament 9's was used for daily play from 7-10 am, then turned onto the third course? In the middle of reserved tee time play?

You sir, deserve kudos for handling that cluster.  I would never put my team in a position to deal with that many potential complaints.

If this were my facility, I would have limited the event to 144 players shotgunned across 18 holes with a 9 am start. The 3rd 9 would be used for daily play starting at 7 am. The Tournament could have been priced to cover all of the "Lost tee time revenue" from 7-10 am, and ended up more profitable for the course and the event, especially if there were 200+ participants. Reduce the field and charge more. 

I am a HUGE believer in providing a great experience over short term profit.  Great experiences will generate more long term customers and options for profit in the future, while terrible experiences will always have a negative effect on the bottom line.

I don't believe that there is one right way to run a facility. I just wouldn't run events at my course in this manner.

Best of luck in the future!!

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

22 minutes ago, MmmmmmBuddy said:

Just so I understand...  

• Your facility has 3 nine hole courses.
  • 2 of 3 had a 200 player event scheduled at 10 am. (not sure if they were tee times or a shotgun. I'm guessing tee times)
  • third course was to be used for daily play.
  • one of the tournament 9's was used for daily play from 7-10 am, then turned onto the third course? In the middle of reserved tee time play?

You sir, deserve kudos for handling that cluster.  I would never put my team in a position to deal with that many potential complaints.

If this were my facility, I would have limited the event to 144 players shotgunned across 18 holes with a 9 am start. The 3rd 9 would be used for daily play starting at 7 am. The Tournament could have been priced to cover all of the "Lost tee time revenue" from 7-10 am, and ended up more profitable for the course and the event, especially if there were 200+ participants. Reduce the field and charge more. 

I am a HUGE believer in providing a great experience over short term profit.  Great experiences will generate more long term customers and options for profit in the future, while terrible experiences will always have a negative effect on the bottom line.

I don't believe that there is one right way to run a facility. I just wouldn't run events at my course in this manner.

Best of luck in the future!!

Thanks for the kind words!

It was a shotgun full course tournament. 

And RTJ is corporate run and operated,  so local management has some say, just not all of it... lol

I just spoke with the Assistant manager a few minutes ago, and he said there was only ONE complaint about pace of play, and several.complaints to management about the TURN situation.  He didn't come out and say I did a good job, but did mention that things seemed to work themselves out. 

I wish I knew where they hid the suggestion box... hehe

In the past I did work at Nemacolin Resort near my home as a starter and ranger, I got free golf, free practice range, putting green, bunker and if I remember $10.00 an hr.

Got to play 2 courses at the resort- 1st- Mystic Rock (Designed by Pete Dye- former home of the 84 Lumber Classic) and The Links Course( now renamed Shepard's Rock- redesigned by Pete Dye)

To be honest with you, the Links course was better than Mystic Rock and since they redesigned it I think it is ok but not as good as it was.

Here are a couple of rounds from the links course from about 7 yrs ago. 

image.png.4d526bfd7d9844b46bbcfd555a91a945.png

Jeff "PUTSO" Pillar

[email protected]

When I retire my plan is to work at a course get free golf, plus hourly wages and use of everything the club has to offer. Can't wait!

https://www.facebook.com/FairwaysGolfMembership/videos/2645167189069901/

Jason Dufner as The Ranger

Jeff "PUTSO" Pillar

[email protected]

39 minutes ago, buckpillar said:

When I retire my plan is to work at a course get free golf, plus hourly wages and use of everything the club has to offer. Can't wait!

https://www.facebook.com/FairwaysGolfMembership/videos/2645167189069901/

Jason Dufner as The Ranger

Bwahahaha

On 4/2/2024 at 11:06 AM, Rob Person said:

Do you work at a

Golf course?

Driving range?

Simulator setup?

Sales rep?

Equipment industry?

Social media golf?

Golf Marketing?

PGA coach?

Forum Leader?

I've caught a few posts where members here mentioned they work in some capacity in the golf industry.  Just thought it would be a cool topic to share stories, insights, cool or unusual photos.

I worked many years in the golf industry, including a 4.5 year stint with Golfsmith (including working in their “tour van” on the Senior Tour), plus more than 30 years as a Professional Clubfitter and Clubmaker, during which I spent several years working for ACCRA Golf, Graphite Design, and KBS Golf at numerous tour events and majors plus several FedEx Cup tournaments.

During my time working in the equipment trailers for the three shaft manufacturers, I worked at a handful of U.S. Open Championships, a couple of PGA Championships, and several senior majors. I did club work for many of the top PGA pros during that time, including but not limited to: Matt Kuchar, Gary Woodland, Padraig Harrington, Tony Finau, etc. It was hard and demanding work, but also generally a lot of fun.

These days, at age 75, I am “semi retired”, but I still maintain a few OEM equipment accounts, including Tour Edge Golf (Fitter/Dealer), Fujikura Golf (Charter Dealer), and Mitsubishi Chemical (shaft dealer). I also continue to do clubfitting and building work, but on a very selective basis. I am affiliated with a local indoor golf facility with four bays and top-level simulators, which is owned and run by a PGA Professional. I used to do fitting work at this location, called Baylinks Golf, at least 3 or 4 days a week, but since recovering from two cancer surgeries in 2020 and 2023, I have cut back to working more like 4 days per month.

I like to keep current and do at least a bit of clubfitting work, and I suspect that I will continue to do so for several more years, unless I become physically unable to do it.

Edited by funkyjudge
fixed typos

DR - Callaway Paradym AI Smoke TD, Newton Motion 4-Dot

4W - Callaway Paradym 3HL, Newton Motion Fairway shaft, 4-Dot

HYB - Paradym X 18*, HZRDUS Smoke Red 80S; Sub 70 949X 21*, same shaft

7W (if played) - Sub 70 849, ProForce Black 80-S

Irons - Callaway Paradym, HZRDUS Silver Gen 4, S-flex

Wedges - Edison 2.0, 53* and 57* (bent to 58*), KBS TGI 100

Putter - (currently in flux, but usually an Evnroll 8V

Ball - Maxfli Tour-X CG (2023)

Bags - Ghost Golf Maverick Black Ops

Cart - MotoCaddy M7 Remote (without the remote)

Spoiler

driver / off the tee is no longer a weakness for me!