Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

IN FOR REVIEW!- H. Upmann Legacy

Flv02

Hey all,

This just came in from Altadis. It is the H. Upmann Legacy. I'm listing the specs and some pictures underneadth. Review coming soon!

Country of Manufacture: Honduras

Wrapper: Ecuadorian Sumatra

Binder: Nicaraguan

Filler: Nicaraguan and Dominican

Strength: Medium to fuller bodied

Prices:

Corona-44 x 5 1/2: $5.85

Robusto-54 x 5: $6.50

Toro-52 x 6: $6.85

09F864D9-8CEF-4042-99B3-FEB63B5C660E-641-00000049F05E96CE_zps7e03cef7.jpg

1A2DC2DE-7C64-4681-8648-42BB9254AFC3-641-00000049F40C57F8_zps4f6d6476.jpg

CF34F0EC-DF43-441B-9BE4-0A2E8534FDD7-641-00000049FD76AA32_zps0b21a56e.jpg

Better pictures come with the review ;)

Inside My Blue Callaway Warbird X Golf Stand Bag:

Driver:Nike SQ 10.5* with Graphite Design Y6+

3W:Cobra S2 14*

4W: Nike SQ Dymo 17*

3H and 4H: Taylormade Rescue 19* and 22*

5H: Cleveland Mashie 23*

6H: Adams a3os Hollow-Back

7Iron-Sand Wedge:Callaway X-20 Series with Callaway Steel

Lob Wedge (60*):Cleveland CG-12 Black Pearl with Cleveland TRaction Steel Wedge Flex

Putter: Odyssey Versa #9

Golfball: Callaway Hex Black Tour

Been waiting for another one. Those look good.

They'll be more and more coming too! Altadis has agreed to do reviews so as of right now they are sending every new cigar they release. For those of you who do not know, Altadis is in charge of Montecristo, Romeo y Julieta, H. Upmann, VegaFina, Trinidad, Don Diego, Saint Luis Rey, and Playboy cigars. I get more and more excited everyday about this cigar section everyday :D haha

Lob Wedge (60*):Cleveland CG-12 Black Pearl with Cleveland TRaction Steel Wedge Flex

They'll be more and more coming too! Altadis has agreed to do reviews so as of right now they are sending every new cigar they release. For those of you who do not know, Altadis is in charge of Montecristo, Romeo y Julieta, H. Upmann, VegaFina, Trinidad, Don Diego, Saint Luis Rey, and Playboy cigars. I get more and more excited everyday about this cigar section everyday :D haha

Hey Frank,

Haven't been around much in this section lately. loved the xitar review. look forward to this/these. I know this might be against the connesieurs out there but did you reach out to Drew estates for the acid collection? I have had the KUBA lately and absolutely love the smell and flavor etc etc. again flavored cigars aren't the "standard" but they should not be overlooked. If drew estates obliges.

Looking forward to the review. I have not smoke a cigar from Altadis in years. They lack a Full Body cigar in the line up. What more interesting is that they are producing the Cigar in Honduras without using Honduran tobacco in the cigar...... :mellow:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: M3 Tensei CK Pro Blue
3-Metal:: :callaway-small: GBB EPIC, FujiKura Pro Green

5-Metal:  :cobra-small: F-7, FujiKura Pro

Irons:   :mizuno-small: MP-18 SC, KBS Tour 120

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:   RTX-3  52 - 56 - 60
Putter:  EVN-Roll ER-5

Ball :  :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS

Range Finder:  Busnnell Tour-X,  Garmin S20 

Follow me:

@Hula_Rock

Hey Frank,

Haven't been around much in this section lately. loved the xitar review. look forward to this/these. I know this might be against the connesieurs out there but did you reach out to Drew estates for the acid collection? I have had the KUBA lately and absolutely love the smell and flavor etc etc. again flavored cigars aren't the "standard" but they should not be overlooked. If drew estates obliges.

The key there is IF Drew Estate obliges. When I first started this section, Xikar was the only one to oblige and come through. Since their were no reviews out, the companies were hesitant to trust me. After the Xikar review, which took forever because of deciding the format of the reviews and stuff like that, I emailed Altadis for one cigar from Romeo y Julieta. When I emailed them about that, I attached the link to the Xikar review. Basically what I am getting at is that as I get a couple of more reviews out, I'll see what I can do again. I might do it as soon as this next review comes out. It is all about gaining the trust of these cigar companies.

The key there is IF Drew Estate obliges. When I first started this section, Xikar was the only one to oblige and come through. Since their were no reviews out, the companies were hesitant to trust me. After the Xikar review, which took forever because of deciding the format of the reviews and stuff like that, I emailed Altadis for one cigar from Romeo y Julieta. When I emailed them about that, I attached the link to the Xikar review. Basically what I am getting at is that as I get a couple of more reviews out, I'll see what I can do again. I might do it as soon as this next review comes out. It is all about gaining the trust of these cigar companies.

Understood I appreciate the hard work! tht's why I added teh IF...I just wanted to get it out there because these are some bad mama jammas. have an order at my door right now waiting for me to get home from work too bad the snow they forcasted two days ago hit today but its minor and supposed to be 55-59 over the weekend GOLF ANYONE!!!!!

• 8 months later...

Enjoy your favorite CUBA Cigars with Windycitycigars..........

your kidding right,  CUBA cigars ?

Driver:   :taylormade-small: M3 Tensei CK Pro Blue
3-Metal:: :callaway-small: GBB EPIC, FujiKura Pro Green

5-Metal:  :cobra-small: F-7, FujiKura Pro

Irons:   :mizuno-small: MP-18 SC, KBS Tour 120

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:   RTX-3  52 - 56 - 60
Putter:  EVN-Roll ER-5

Ball :  :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS

Range Finder:  Busnnell Tour-X,  Garmin S20 

Follow me:

@Hula_Rock

• 4 weeks later...