Mr_Theoo

MyGolfSpy Member of the Month - March

MoM.png

Congratulations to Hckymeyer

Hckymeyer showed the values that we want to see in our members. He's apart of our Paderson Shaft member reviews. As well as joining in other conversations on the forums. Very glad he's apart of our community

To the other members that were really close to being selected, start a few more topics and get the discussions going and your name will be on top in April!

Each month we'll pick a member to be our member of the month and they'll get to use a special avatar to show off their accomplishment. The MGS Member of the Month isn't about who has the most posts. In the past we had a member post a simple "Why I don't like Bubba" thread that exploded. Helping answer questions, creating new discussions and participating in others, being open to other's viewpoints, making new members feel welcome, and encouraging others to join the forum are examples of what we're looking for in our member of the month. Above all, have fun being a member of the forum and don't be a d-bag.

As a reward for being selected Member of the Month, the member will get to choose between a grip or cover from Ace of Clubs!

AoC.png

Please join me in congratulating Hckymeyr!

• Like 2

So deserved and so long over do.  Always one of the most helpful members of the forum.  Congrats my friend!

• Like 1

Congrats, on a well deserved honor!

• Like 1

Arright hckymeyer!  Congrats and very well deserved.  Yooda Man!!!!!

• Like 1

Congrats Hcky. I've enjoyed reading many of your posts. Please let us know what you select and pics when it arrives.

• Like 1

Thanks guys, this made my day!!

And yes, I've already been browsing the blue collection on the Ace of Clubs website :)

• Like 2

Congratulations!  Well deserved...  I always look forward to your comments.

• Like 1

Way to go hckmeyer......enjoy the bennies of a Member of the Month.

• Like 1

Congrats always interesting to read your posts.

• Like 1

Congrats hckymeyer! I couldn't have picked a better person to hand the member of the month off to. Enjoy that ace of clubs grip or headcovers, they are very nice!

• Like 1

Congratulations!