Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Don't you just hate it when this happens?

Tony Covey MGS

• SPY VIP

Working at Tark's I was fortunate enough to keep swinging all winter long. I actually built up some good callouses too, which meant no blisters in the spring. Well...at least that was the case until the humidity picked up. It softened my skin right up and during a range session the other night, a particularly thick callous gave out, leaving a nice little divot in my ring finger.

I've got a 3 day tournament that starts tomorrow. I'm thinking Band Aid blister pads and a couple wraps of tape should get me through.

cal1.jpg

cal2.jpg

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

Ouch man, that sucks. The calluses on my hands are so big, I end up cutting them off with finger nail clippers every now and then, and I never have that problem. I have had cuts on my hands, and those are terrible to play with. Today's humidity didn't give me any blisters, but I sweated through all four of my gloves hitting a medium bucket at the range.

I just play with athletic tape on and then air it out the rest of the time. It is summer so mu hands are pretty callused up by now.

PING: Rapture V1 9° Aldila VS Proto 'By You' (65 Stiff)

TITLEIST: 906F4 15.5° Aldila VS Proto 'By You' (80 Stiff)

COBRA: 5w Speed LD F/ST Tour AD YS Designed by Graphite Design made for Cobra Stiff

PING: S59 Rifle 6.5 Soft stepped

PING: Tour 48°, 52°, 58°

Byron SS Custom 006

Titelist Pro V 1

Ping hoofer Vantage

"Everyday you miss practicing, it will take you one day longer to get good." -Ben Hogan

Yummmmm...... Ive had blisters but thats a good one in my book !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrew Bush da lefty of the forum.

Cleveland DST Tour 9.5 with Diamana Whiteboard.

Nike Sasquatch 4 wood with diamana blue.

Nike Sasquatch 3 hybrid with diamana hybrid shaft

Callaway x forged 4-pw with prject x flighted 6.0

Callaway x forged 52 and 56 chrome

Callaway x forged 60 vintage

Odyssey white hot tour number 5.

Nike one platinum soon to be nike tour running out of the platinums!!!!!!!

Might be holding the club way too tight though, I think that blister is telling you something.

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

Archived